Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 3742 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3742

hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
Full/ Real Name: Leda Bunny Keifune

Tribe Name: Silk Weave

Appearance: pic

Bio: Leda grew up in the Keifune village, with her friends, some would leave and never return, but she never worried. People called her Silk Weave, because she was one of the best clothing makes in the village, and she hated it. She loved making the clothes, but she hated it when people would run up and ask her to create a piece of clothing, amd gave her all the niggling little details of how this should be said length and other stuff.

((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs: none

Other: when leda turned 16 she got a tattoo under her left eye.
last edited hace más de un año
 Full/ Real Name: Leda Bunny Keifune Tribe Name: Silk Weave Age: 17 Gender: female App
hace más de un año BlackSparrow said…
((Awesome! Since there is now intrest, I'll put up my actual character sheets tomorrow after classes. Thanks for the intrest Heart!))
(no problem Sparrow, I cant wait! talk to ya tomorrow, i gtg to bed.)
((Goodnight! I'm off to bed myself))
((Just kidding, I'm gonna put my characters up now, since I already had them from my original))

Also - I can play as many characters as needed

------------------------------

Full/Real Name: Nuala Liticia Seika

Tribe Name: Sky-Dancer

Bio: Nuala was born into her tribe - the Seika tribe of the Makao people. She remembers getting her name Sky-Dancer. She was 6, and it was noticed that while she was an excellent hunter and fighter, she was an even better dancer, and she loved to dance. It was said that when she looked weightless and her motions seemed sffortless.
When she was 7 people came to clean out her tribe, either killing the people or taking them to be sold into slavery. She was running away with her family when she was caught. She didn't know what happened to her family, if they were killed, taken and sold, or if they were free. She liked to think that maybe they made it and are free.
Nuala wasn't sold until her dancing talent was discovered. She has had three masters up until now, two she could deal with, but it was the third that broke her. She became a fighter when she had to, but otherwise she was withdrawn.

((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
1.) Her first master was an elderly woman of extrememly high class. She bought Nuala when she saw her dancing ability. She bought her strictly to entertain her dinner guests - which was nearly every night. And to be entertainment during her lavish parties, which was almost every other day. Or so it seemed to the 7 year old. The old woman - Rei - was neither cruel or kind, she didn't usually deal with the slaves much. It was the overseer who did that, and he was cruel. If Nuala didn't do as he asked he would beat her. She hardly understood their language though and she didn't understand their lifestyle. She learned though. By the time she turned 10 though Rei died peacefully in her sleep. The overseer kept a few slaves, but the rest were sold off, Nuala was one who was sold.
2.) Her second master was a 20 year old woman named Freya. Frey had bought her as her first slave after becoming independant from her parents. Child slaves were cheaper and so she could afford Nuala. She used Nuala to entertain her guests when she had them, which was not as often as Nuala's first master. Freya could be harsh, until she realized Nuala didn't really understand. Most of that was an act - Nuala knew a lot more than she let on. Frey taught her how to be a hand maiden and she kept her for a while, things were pretty good for them. Frey bought one more female slave and then a year later married. Freya's husband began fooling around with the other slave and when Freya found out she sold both Nuala and the other slace, not knowing which one her husband was fooling around with. That was when Nuala was 15.
3.) Her third and final master was a man named Roger. Roger was a cruel man who beat his slaves if they didn't do percisely as he asked. For his female slaves he would take which ever one fit his fancey and would use her as 'comapany' for the night. He used her as a dancer for two years. He would make her dance naked and provacatively for his guests. By the time she was 17 her body was riddled with scars and Roger had taken an interest in her. It was then that she remembered some of her fighting and hunting skills. She would fight him when he tried to use her body and in turn she would be beaten. He managed to use her three times in that year, she hated him for it was was considering ways to try to kill him for it. Roger sold her before she could completely form the plan though. He had grown tired of her always fighting and never submitting to his physical and sexual abuse.
Now she is just waiting to be bought again.

Other: more of her past will develop as this goes.

((The picture is more accurate to how she may have looked had she never been taken from her tribe))
 ((Just kidding, I'm gonna put my characters up now, since I already had them from my original)) Al
BlackSparrow commented…
Zulu is the language used for the Seika hace más de un año
Name: Aiden Carter

Bio/how you got your wealth: Aiden was born into a wealthy family, as most people here in Ariety were. His father was a legal councelor of sorts. He worked for the royals at times, and all of his other clients were very wealthy people. His mother worked in an art dealing company. She worked with rare art and jewelry and really anything else that has high value and can be bought.

Aiden loved his wealth and had a bad habit of going out to parties, staying out late, becoming drunk and always coming home with a different girl, if he came home at all. One day he nearly killed someone while drunk and his parent drew the line. They cut him off and kicked him out of the house when he was 18. It took him only a year on his own to figure out he needed to get things together. By the time he was 20 he had formed his own business, had cleaned himself up, and had gotten his life together. His parents were proud of him to say the least. His business involved security for the wealthy families who were overly paranoid about the Makao people who couldn't get to them even if they tried.
On his own now he is extrememly wealthy again.

Other: more of his past will develop as this goes.
 Name: Aiden Carter Age: 21 Gender: male Appearance: pic Bio/how tu got your wealth:
Full/ Real Name: Zaccai Antra Keifune

Tribe Name: Night Hunter

Bio: Zaccai was born into the Keifune tribe. A Tribe known for their ability to fight, and be stealth in their jungle home. They blend into their surroundings and to some are considered very dangerous. At the age of 7 Zaccai received his name because it was discovered that he was one for the best hunters they had. He could hunt down anything without it knowing he was there until it was too late. Admittedly his tribe was one of the ones that encouraged and helped to lead the massacre on the Ariety people. It was then that he was taken to become a slave. Being a child at the time, only 8, he was put in to do household work. Because he was too violent they moved him to the arenas. He was a fighter always. In his tribe he fought and hunted out of necessity, which was what he was taught. But here in the arena he had to kill to entertain the rich and to survive. He somehow managed to keep a little bit of his humanity even as he grew, but it is ebbing away quicker and quicker every day.

((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs: He has only had a master once, when he was a child. He managed to stay with said master for a year before being sold to the arenas. At that time he fought to live. He has been at the fighting arenas for 9 years. Only recently he has been taken out. He was sent to be trained how to do the hard work for the wealthy for a year. When he was 19 he was sold away. A year later his master put him up for an auction. Zaccai had nearly beaten his overseer to death after seeing the man trying to rape one of the female slaves. And for that he was sold away. He didn't mind. Anywhere he went though that was not the fighting arenas, he ended up getting called just Night.

Other: Like all of my others, more of his past will develop as this goes.
 Full/ Real Name: Zaccai Antra Keifune Tribe Name: Night Hunter Age: 20 Gender: male A
BlackSparrow commented…
He had four friends from his tribe killed while in solitary confinement and crushed under the earth because there was nothing supporting the tunnels they were put in. He suffers from claustrophobia hace más de un año
BlackSparrow commented…
He has five siblings - two older brothers (both dead), two little brothers and a little sister. The boys are twins - two years younger than Night and the girl is three years younger and The one Night got along with best and was most protective of. hace más de un año
BlackSparrow commented…
Zaccai's sister's perfil is on pg. 112 hace más de un año
hace más de un año katrinamints said…
((I just wanna say that you, BlackSparrow, are freaking awesome for liking Secrets by The Pierces! I LOVE THEM AND THAT SONG SOOOO MUCH.))
((Thank you Katrina!
I don't even remember how I found that song either haha, but I love it))
katrinamints commented…
In Shedding Light I share a LOT of songs with people. It's kinda a daily thing I like to do. Honestly all my crativity comes out when I'm listening to Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, Zack Hemsey, Nick Phoenix, ETC ETC. Do tu like epic music? Like battle themes and apocalypse themes? I could give tu some starters if tu ever wanna try it out. Their música is so incredible. hace más de un año
hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
Full/ Real Name: Zario Adelon Keifune

Tribe Name: Dusk Edge

Appearance: Pic

Bio: Dusk was born into the Keifune tribe, which was a tribe that had renown for the stealth it's hunters seemed to be proficient in and their ability to fight. He was born from a bloodline of violent hunters with a major blood lust, but he was different. He was quiet about killing, and seemed be be utterly apathetic while doing it to the surprise of his other tribesman. He was named Dusk Edge when he was younger because he moved quietly through the shadows much as Dusk crawled up on day and because his eyes were sharp and could cut through you like a blades edge. This was him when he was younger though. He was taken from his village, along with his younger sister when he was 13 years old. After they had been separated, he had been sent to a family as a maid pretty much, being forced to wipe bottoms and such, which he did with his usual apathy. After his sister had been sold to that family and she was beaten for dropping something, he snapped inside before later that night silently managing to break free from the chains that they looked him up in at night and murdered his master's wife, daughter and youngest son before the master woke up and beat Dusk nearly to death until he was pried off by his oldest son. Dusk was sent to the arenas, which was most recently where he had been sent. He never encountered Zaccai, but he did hear of him from the other fighters.

((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs: Besides being with the Edgeworth family for 5 years, he has been in the arenas for 4 years. Dusk being as apathetic as he was often was used as a spectacle to be seen if you wanted to see a large display of skillful flourishes used in a short amount of time. However, because of an incident that happened in the arena where he ended up cannibalizing his overseer, making him be sent away. Recently he was put up for auction, ready to be bought by anyone willing to buy someone like him.

Other: N/A
 Full/ Real Name: Zario Adelon Keifune Tribe Name: Dusk Edge Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearan
Full/ Real Name: Zeera Hanh Keifune

Tribe Name: Silver Daisy

Bio: Silver was born into the Keifune tribe, which is the silent hunter tribe. However, she is not a fighter. Like her brother, Dusk, she is a blacksheep of her family who hated fighting and killing, even of animals, which is what they consumed. When she was 6, her tribe was raided and she was taken by slavers. Her first master was kind to her and treated her like a daughter, but her second one was cruel and vengeful.

((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs: 1.) Her first master was a woman who's husband and child had died recently, who had bought Silver because she resembled her daughter. She treated Silver with kindness and taught Silver how to read and how to speak well, however, as Silver grew older, she looked less and less like the womans daughter. So, at age eleven, Silver was sent away to be auctioned off.

2.)Wilhelm Edgeworth - Cruel, sadistic and all things evil. He was the son of Dusk's master, and for his thirteenth birthday he was given Silver as a present. Before his mother and sister were killed, he was fine with Silver being Dusk's sister and tried to be friends with her. However, after they were killed, he had a mental collapse and started beating and even raping Silver to get his anger out. He did this to her from about age 11 to her current age, 17. When she was 16 he accidentally impregnated her, leaving him with the decision to forcibly abort the child or to keep the half blood. He had allowed the birth, but right afterwards put Silver into the auctions. Now she is in slave limbo, wanting to be bought.

Full/ Real Name: Zeera Hanh Keifune Tribe Name: Silver margarita Age: 17 Gender: Female Appea
Name: Wilhelm Edgeworth

Bio/how you got your wealth: While he himself isn't rich, his father is. He is however following in his fathers footsteps into becoming a businessman even if he also has to take care of a child at the same time. In childhood, Wilhelm was kind, polite and not violent in the least bit. However, after Dusk killed his mother,sister and younger brother he became violent, sadistic and cruel, enjoying the fun he had when he tortured and raped the slaves which was something his father didn't know about up until Silver was impregnated. After the decision to keep the child was made, Wilhelm was punished by his father, being forced to take care of the child by himself and himself alone. He has saved up money and has started going to the auctions again, looking for some slave he could by to try and help him with the accursed child.

Other: The name of his daughter is 'Elena Edgeworth'.
 Name: Wilhelm Edgeworth Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Bio/how tu got your wealth:
Name: Hermann Edgeworth

Appearance: Picture

Bio/how you got your wealth: Hermann is an international businessman, dabbling with all sorts of trades across the globe. Doing this of course led to his immense wealth being formed. After getting married, settling down and getting a stable life, he invested in slaves to make their life easier. After his wife, daughter and youngest son, he became a much quieter man, choosing to spend more of his time in the study rather than controlling the ticking violent timebomb his only son was becoming. Years later, he started to spend time with his son again, only to find out that he had gotten a slave pregnant. After that, he quit speaking to his son and started being introverted again. In order to stop this, he has gone back to the slave auction, seeking someone who could provide some little company.

Name: Hermann Edgeworth Age: 47 Gender: Male Appearance: Picture Bio/how tu got your wea
((are there any more tribes other than just the two mentioned so far? Can we make up a tribe name or do you have more?))
((Nope, you can make up any tribe you want))
((Phew, finally finished, sorry it took so long. Dinner, cleaning, other RP's, etc etc XD It's getting later here, but I gotta get up early tomorrow. If you start any time soon I'll respond as soon as I can :) Here's my characters, and I'm definitely going to make a master later once the story has started, or tomorrow in the morning. Thanks for letting me join :) ))
Full/ Real Name: Rula Tergo Zuni

Tribe Name: Sharp Rain

Appearance: Pic (red hair, blue eyes, 5”9’, 120 Ibs)

Bio: She was born as a hunter and fighter in the Zuni tribe. She was captured and made a slave when she was a small child. She doesn’t know where her parents are, or if their alive. She’s had 8 masters, including the one she’s serving now, and probably will be serving until she’s too old.

1st to 4th masters- They all put her in the fields picking berries, cotton, and working the lands, raking leaves, pulling weeds, gardening, and general outside work. She was underfed and just a child. She worked with at least 20 other slaves at a time. She was raped for the first time when she was 11. That continued on and off until she was 14, when she was working for her fourth master and was sold into a brothel as a sex slave. Her red hair and blue eyes made that role a undeniable fate. There’s not much to be said regarding her first four masters. Only that every one of them were monsters who beat, fucked, or starved her and the other slaves. The first master was a merciless man with a family he beat as much as the slaves. She picked cotton from dawn until night. When she was 9, she’d been working for him for less than a year and was sold off to another field owner. Another family being beaten by the father. She worked in a much much larger field, picking all kinds of berries. He taught her quickly and without leniency NOT to eat the berries. At the end of each month, the slaves who had gotten in trouble the least would be rewarded with something small. She worked for that family until she was 11, where she was sold to the master who raped her shortly after her placement there. She stayed with that family until she was 13, and “enjoyed” the grandmother the most. The grandmother actually treated the slaves rather kindly, giving them more food than the male master would usually give them. She was also the one who began training Rula in house-work, and liked Rula to work on the gardens as well. Eventually the wife couldn’t stand her husband being unfaithful, and she sold all the female slaves at the same time. Rula was then sold to her fourth master, who had several sisters and was in a much more proper family. They rarely beat the slaves, and actually fed them well due to the belief that it gave the slaves more strength to work in the fields and around the house. She was with that family, working in the gardens, house, and fields until she was sold into sex slavery.

5th to 8th masters- She began sex slavery at 14 years old. It started out as training, like any other slave-worked brothel. She was trained for just under a year with her 5th master/trainer, who couldn’t break her. She was sold to another master/trainer, who also couldn’t break her will to fight the sexual abuse. The next master was more “advanced” and managed to “convince” Rula to cooperate. He and his wife worked in a more proper sex slave industry, with more safety precautions and fancy luxuries. They weren’t shady or low-key. They were a “respected” business, as the wife would say. The wife was the one who told the girls horror stories about what happens to girls who don’t surrender to the roles they are given. Rula’s red hair only drew more attention to her, and the wife managed to speak on Rula’s level. She was more realistic and communicative, and something about that had always made her seem more fierce and intimidating. She was brutally honest, and claimed she was preparing the girls. Rule learned to maintain her fierceness and still cooperate with her role. She was sold to a high-end brothel managed by a professional man, unmarried, unfathered, and un-wavered. He was admittedly attractive, and very terrifying. He hated looking bad, and made sure all the girls were flawless. He too believed in feeding the girls properly and clothing them gorgeously. It was a luxurious curse. They had to keep themselves spotless, having been enslaved at one of the most high-end brothels in the city. The master/business owner, Daneer, preferred not to beat them so as not to leave marks. He always wanted them presentable and perfect for his clients. He payed special attention to her, as well as a few other “unique” girls, due to her red hair. She had reminded herself plenty of times to behave, and this was as good as sex slavery was gonna get. Lavish clothes, warm beds, hot meals and plenty of water, rum, wine, and safety.

Full/ Real Name: Rula Tergo Zuni Tribe Name: Sharp Rain Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance
Real/Full name: Ylmira (il-meer-uh) Zacain (Za-cayn) Hopi

Tribe Name: Silk Bird

Appearance: pic (Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5”9’, 120 Ibs)

Bio/Past Masters/Jobs: She was born as a medicinal provider in the Hopi tribe. She has a gentle hand and is kind spirited, petite, and quiet. She was given her name for her gentle spirit but free open mind. Silk, representing the gentle touch and healing talents, and bird because of her adventurous eager free spirit. She’s had one master other than the one she has now. She doesn’t know where her parents are or if their alive.

1- The first man was a master, about 25, who actually worked with a group organizing the auctions of other slaves. She was one of the ones who would clean them and make them look “nice” so other masters would buy them. He was eventually murdered on the streets after messing with the wrong people. He was a cruel man, sleeping with women and girls far to young for him. Always making bets and bribes. Drinking and causing trouble. Pressuring young girls into inappropriate acts and blackmailing people. He was a flawless con-man, and probably a bit insane. He certainly wasn’t stable. She was sold to him as a child after she was taken from her tribe, then was kept as he sold his other slaves away. He found her medical and catering and care-taking skills valuable, and always put them to use. He would make her treat people to cause them to owe him a debt. “My slave can assist you but it’ll cost you.” Things like that. As she turned 14 in his care, he finally gave up his “I don’t fuck the slaves” belief and began using her for sexual pleasures. He believed in getting “cursed” by sleeping with “filth” and thought he would become sick. Eventually he gave that up. He would never hold back beating her. Sometimes she would be cleaning and he would just walk over to her and begin beating her, for no reason. She never saw him marry, but he promised plenty of women. Eventually she was out shopping with him for food for the house, and they were jumped. The murderer took her and brought her to the proper authorities, and demanded to be paid. They gave him some money to fuck off, then she told them what had happened and they beat her for not saying something sooner. She was 17 when this all happened. She was put back on the auctions and bought quickly by a client she’d seen while working at the auctions plenty of times. They bought her immediately and that’s where she is now. Her first master was an immaculate man, who demanded she dress like a lady, keep herself spotless, behave flawlessly and not like a slave but like a young girl citizen, and speak fluent common tongue. He hired teachers for her, and the other slaves that came and gone in his ownership taught her skills as well. He demanded she be the best out of all of them, because he liked flaunting her around, claiming he shaped her out of a “savage” and into a perfect girl.

2- The second master was actually an entire family with several children. When she was a child first sold into slavery, she had actually heard them discussing deciding to have children. She had witnessed the passage of time in their family, just like she had with countless clients in the auction houses. As soon as she was put back into auction, and the word had spread that her master had been murdered by a grudge, the family plucked her off stage and took her straight home. They immediately enlisted her as a caretaker for the children, 5 to be exact. Two sets of twins, the oldest being two 10 year old boys. They treat her very well, which still confuses her sometimes, and insist on teaching her whatever skills she doesn’t know. Piano, dancing, and cooking recipes, etc etc. She’s 21 in current day so she’s been with them for 4 years. The oldest children are the two 14 year old boys. The other 3 are two girls and one boy. There’s Blake and Brendon, the 14 year old boys, then Janet, the 12 year old girl, then James and Janel, the 9 year old twin boy and girl. She takes very well care of the children and has watched them grow for 4 years. They’ve called her their sister before, but their parents draw the line there. They pressure their parents into letting her eat at the table with them, or letting her sleep in their room or play games with them. They adore her and the parents, Elizabeth and Peter, want to keep her for life. They trust her and agree with keeping her appearing proper and clean, and not like a “savage.” They prefer the house to be immaculate, and have beaten her before, though not to an extent, if she messes up. For the most part, they’re one of the safest family’s a slave could be left with. They’re honest, good people. Ylmira doesn’t know where her parents are or if their still alive, and never dares to ask for favors from the family. She keeps quiet and behaves, knowing that when Peter gets drunk or frustrated with work, he’ll take it out on her. He always apologizes afterward, and has confided in her that he doesn’t want to be violent. She never dares complain, knowing that any person can snap.
 Real/Full name: Ylmira (il-meer-uh) Zacain (Za-cayn) Hopi Tribe Name: Silk Bird Age: 21 Gend
fangfan7 commented…
My name is Hopi! Actually it's Hope, but my nick name is Hopi, like the tribe :) hace más de un año
katrinamints commented…
:D WOAH! That's awesome XD Nice to meet tu Hopi. We're in UNRAVELED together as well :) You're a really good RP'er. hace más de un año
fangfan7 commented…
Thank! tu are too. Glad we have más opportunity to rp together. We're also in your Two in One Pirate rp together too. I amor the idea for that one btw hace más de un año
hace más de un año fangfan7 said…
Name: Charalize (Charlie) Janson

Bio/how you got your wealth: Charalize was born into a welathy family. Along with her two older brothers she got a share of the inheritance after her parents were killed in the massacre. After that she stayed in her family home, and started up her own business. Managing and owning a majority of the clothes making stores. As simple as it was, she knew that the welathy love their clothes.
She is not fond of the Makao people and while she has a few slaves, she doesn't like them. They were the reason her family became a mess. Often though she gambles at the fighting arenas. Seeming to have a good eye for the types who won. She spends a lot of time there more and more, worrying her brothers, despite that she never lost a bet and she always seemed to win in her gambling.

Other:
 Name: Charalize (Charlie) Janson Age: 20 Gender: female Appearance: pic Bio/how tu got y
hace más de un año Liquidz-Flamez said…
Full/ Real Name: Venlasch Ettog Moomon
Tribe Name: Mud Sheep

Bio: Born as a genuine hunter and fighter under the wing of his father who was Tribe Chief of the Moomon tribe, Venlasch was a well behaved child with a strong will to become better at being who he was. This gave him the fire he had to his personality as well as his determination. He earned the name "Mud Sheep" when he became a more dominant hunter and used mud cloaked clothing in order to blend in with the environment and draw in prey. He was 10 years old when this occurred. One day he found himself wandering to far away from his village and got captured. The ones who got him burned down his village and attacked his fellow Moomon people. They spared few and took all of the males to become workers and females to become sex slaves. He had 4 masters so far, including the one he has now.

1st Master: Venlasch's first master was someone he despised more than anything he had thought possible. Despite having the "honor" of being able to get an education because of the pig that "owned" him, he loathed even being in the same area as his first master. This was because when he had first arrived as a slave, he was beaten nonstop, and forced to way day and night with minimum time to rest and no time to think. Each time he would end up passing out while picking crops from the fields, he would be fed and brought to good health before he was beaten to the ground ruthlessly, and even to the point where he couldn't move. But even with all of the hatred that he held for the bastard, it did shape him into a better person by the time he was 15. By that time, he began to create strategies and retaliate in any way he could no matter how many times he was beaten, which unknowingly, resulted in the death of his master.

2nd Master: After the death of his first master, Venlasch and a few of his people were sold over to a family much more kind than his previous. They were owned by a more elderly husband and wife. There they were given more freedoms. They could read if they wanted to, they had warm blankets to sleep under at night, more food to eat, and a place to enjoy themselves with their culture of music. They were given tasks that they had to complete in order to be rewarded with those privileges, which was pretty fair. He actually enjoyed being there, and it was the closest thing that he had to being happy. Right before he turned 18, his master died. He became a lot more stubborn. Wise as well, but also stubborn.

3rd Master: Following the death of his 2nd Master, he was sold off to a beautiful woman that had no husband or children. The fields that he had to work on were extremely large, but he was allowed to take a few breaks in between his working time. He ended up falling for the woman and they began to mingle in the strings of love. Or so he thought. A day came when the woman had an "affair" with one of the other slaves, He refused to speak to her. He refused to eat. He refused to work. When he was threatened with being beaten, he didn't waver at all. That was something that angered the woman and she decided to teach him a lesson with an underhanded trick. The following month, she went out and told some of the masters that she had been raped by him and he was punished dearly. A thousand lashes across wherever the thick and partially bladed whip chose to hit. The type of whip being used switched continuously, some being more painful than the other. But he was beaten into unconsciousness and almost into shock. When he recovered 12 months later, he was someone completely different. But his a bit of his stubbornness and the fire in his personality still remained intact. When he returned to the fields of his master, she seemed to be in a state of shock. A few weeks after his return, that shock turned into guilt. So much guilt that she didn't sell him off. She gave him away free of price.

4th Master: Venlasch has been with this master since age 19, five years total. When he arrived one of the first things that was mentioned to him was that there were ruled to be established. There was actually an entirely family. The mother and father of the house, three girls, one being 7 and adores him, one being 19, and another being his current age 24, along two twin 16 year old boys. He was a rebel nonetheless and despised this family out of caution before he was actually able to get used. When he did, he found that they were welcoming and kind to him the entire time. They give him clothing and shoes to work in just as they do the other slaves. But the only difference was that he was offered a privilege into the house to eat and sleep because of his intelligence, which is something that he refuses unless it's mandatory. He works in the fields and runs errands every once in a while as well. When the winters come around he is the only one they send to hunt. After the evening goes by he keeps himself in a natural healthy state in order to endure. Enduring was something he always saw himself doing. Even as a child. He was strong. Here he had clothes, food, freedoms, warmth, and everything else he needed.
 Full/ Real Name: Venlasch Ettog Moomon Tribe Name: Mud oveja Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic
((Yay! Thanks for joining Liquidz! Love the character so far))

((Awesome! Hey so, I need at least two more masters if anyone is interested in making another character. If you look in the intrduction I have a list of the characters so you can also base the gender of your character off of that. I can also make more if need be.))
((I'll go ahead and make my master now, I said earlier I'd do it today anyway :) Can I just make my own random master?))
hace más de un año Kat-chan said…
((Wait, wait, wait, I want to joooiiiiiinnnnnn))

Full/ Real Name: Ziri Yasari Eran
Tribe Name: Moon Gaze

Bio: Ziri is a member of the Eran tribe. Her people are known for being incredibly religious. They praise the moon as their goddess, Veda, and do nothing without first consulting her through their priestess. As such, the priestess is viewed as the most important person in the tribe, even more important than the chief.

Ziri is actually the daughter of the village's priestess. At the age of six, she was named 'Moon Gaze', after her tendancy to always stare at the moon once it was in sight. Her tribe assumed she had a strong link with the goddess, and spent nights silently communicating with her.

Past masters/jobs: Ziri's first master was a young woman named Portia. Portia bought her when she was till a child, because she found her speaking of goddesses and fortunes amusing. Portia had her learn English, then charged people to visit her and learn their fortunes according to the moon. However, after a year or so of this, Ziri grew angry about the misuse of her abilities and the mockery of the moon's fortunes, and began telling people only the very worst she saw in their futures. Portia was furious, and Ziri was put back on the market a week later.

Ziri's next master was a man named Jacob, who bought her when she was 14. Jacob was the owner of a brothel. What she was made to do there goes without saying, of course. However, an...inconvenience became apparent with this very quickly. If it so happened that Ziri caught a glimpse of the moon on any particular night, nothing could be done with her that night. She would simply stare at the moon. They couldn't get her to move, or speak, or do anything. Most night it could be avoided, but when she did happen to catch a glimpse of the moon... Well, Jacob put up with it for two years, since it wasn't too bothersome. But he eventually grew weary of having to deal with it, and she was sold again.

Currently, she has no master, and is waiting to be bought again.

Other: In the language of her tribe, the word 'ziri' actually means 'fortune'. Ironic, seeing what her fortune has been.
 ((Wait, wait, wait, I want to joooiiiiiinnnnnn)) Full/ Real Name: Ziri Yasari Eran Tribe Name: Mo
Name: Olivia Grace
Appearance: Pic, with brown hair and green eyes.

Bio/how you got your wealth: Majority of her wealth is inheritance from her parents. However, she also dabbles in a few different businesses, most which are profitable, and add to her wealth.

For starters, she has an extremely successful 'entertainment' business. She arranges parties and celebrations of all kinds, and provides whatever is needed for these celebrations, be it food, music, or slaves to entertain yourself with in whichever way you find suitable.

She also owns a number of homes, which she sells to the highest bidder. Basically, she's a real estate agent. But a very talented and tricky real estate agent.

On top of selling houses, she also owns a chain hotel line. This isn't as successful as her other businesses, but, damn, she loves the sound of it.

And, finally, she dabbles a bit in gambling, although she's terrible at it. It's a horrible habit for people with bad luck, but it was fun, so to hell with it.
 Name: Olivia Grace Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic, with brown hair and green eyes. Bio/
Name: Hakon (Hey-cone) Vilton

Appearance: Black hair, dark dark brown eyes, very tall and has a body language that speaks “I don’t care about anybody else.”

Bio/How you got your wealth: Hakon never really had a good relationship with his parents or his family for that matter. For starters, they wanted everything to be done for them. Wether it was by slaves or by employees. They wanted to own businesses and make money by sitting on their asses at a desk. Hakon drastically disagreed with that lifestyle. He hated having people do things for him. He even preferred cooking for himself, and buying his own belongings and groceries. He hated sitting on his feet and getting fat and lazy. His family owns several businesses and are extremely wealthy. Hakon was beaten by his parents, just like all of his sisters and brothers, which he has many of. He had stated in the past that he hated his family’s lifestyle, and wished he could have more direct contact with his wealth. He wanted to be a representative. He wanted to stand by his wealth and public appearance by appearing in public and doing shit to MAKE people respect him. His family constantly accused his attitude towards wealth on concern regarding wether or not he’ll be getting an inheritance. They assured him throughout his childhood and teenage years that he’d be getting one. He did indeed get one, and quite a large one. As soon as he was given his finances he cut off his family for the most part, and joined the slave auctions. He now makes riches by managing how slaves are sold, where to, insuring they’re bought legally, and the like. He also owns several somewhat small business. He lives in a large home and LOVES parties. He has lots of sex parties and gets drunk quite a lot. his father was sometimes more abusive to him than he was to the slaves. Hakon owns several slaves, but tends to treat them rather well. He doesn’t rape them often, and prefers they dress appropriately, eat right, and don’t look weak or tired. When he gets angry, he’ll take out his anger on anybody, slave or not.

Other: He's great at gambling, absolutely pro at it. He sells houses and owns food business, and transportation businesses, materials harvesting such as coal, copper, oil, lumber, and the like. He's an investor as well. Very skilled at it. (More to be revealed later)
 Name: Hakon (Hey-cone) Vilton Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearance: Black hair, dark dark brown e
((Yay! Two more gamblers. I know Sparrow had said something about all the masters somehow knowing each other. Maybe Hakon, Olivia, and Charalize know each other better through that and not just through the lavish parties? Though those too.))
((Yeah that sounds awesome :D wonder where sparrow went XD completely disappeared lol ))
((Sorry guys. So I'm going to pair everyone up and see what kinds of characters we still need. Also, Katrina I'm not going to pair you yet for the romance piece but then I will so you don't get left behind. Or actually I'll make sure your slaves are paired with another master and slave pair so you have interactions and I'll make sure the masters all interact a fair amount.....

I'm going to make pairings first. Tell me what all of you think after.))

((Oh! And thanks Kat-Chan for joining!!))
((k sounds good. Thx for the leeway :) we sorted everything out in PM so I'll give this a shot. And if you ever wanna just let things flow I can help XD anyway thx! ))
((Pssssh, you can pair me with anybody you want. I honestly don't mind.))
((So it looks like I need another male master and female master. I can make them, I just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to first.
Then Katrina I was going to place your two slaves with another pairing and your master I was thinking I could make a reletive or friend for him so you have someone to interact with.

I know Liquidz has been busy and heart too I think. So I may wait a little bit at first, maybe we can start tomorrow and if not Sturday, but I would like to start soon))
((I can make another two masters! :D One Male and one Female. I promise those will be up in the next few hours :) ))
((Go ahead. Do you mind if they are in the romantic piece though? If not you can still make them if you want, but I have two more slaves from that part. Here, let me post what I have so far))
~Okay, so I used a random generator for this:

Night Hunter x Olivia Grace
Mud Sheep x Charalize Janson
Moon Gaze x Aiden Carter
Silk Weave x Hermann Edgeworth
Sky Dancer x Wilhelm Edgeworth

*Silver Daisy x ______
*Dusk Edge x ______

~Katrina:
-Hakon Vilton
+Sharp Rain
+Silk Bird

*Characters involved with the romance aspect

+Paired with a master, but not part of the romance aspect
-A master with slaves but not with the romance aspect
(Katrina this can always change of course, just let me know)
((for the sake of avoiding the romance aspect I already assigned my characters mastered so as not to get too in the way of the rest of the story development. It's in their bio's.))
((Oh you know I remember reading that, sorry. I can fix that. And just know that can change at any time if you want. I want to make sure you're not interacting by yourself the whole time. But it looks like you can interact with Fang with your master. And I'll make sure you have interactions for your slaves too.
You're also welcome to still make those other two characters if you still want to. That part is totally up to you.))

[[I also apologize everyone. This is the slow part of the rp. Organizing and making sure everyone is good with the pairings. But soon we'll have it started.]]
((yeah I'm sure there will be opportunities for them (my characters) to interact with others, as long as the other characters aren't holed up somewhere and rarely ever meet each other ever XD opportunities will arise. Also if YOU ever want to change anything, remember its your RP :) ))
((I'll have the profiles up within a few hours.))
((Haha, I suppose that is a good point.
And no rush for the characters. I am off to bed. So good night!))
((goodnight! I'll have the profiles ready soon.))
((I hope this is okay Sparrow))

Name: Prince Oakland Cyrus
Bio/how you got your wealth: Oakland is the prince. Albeit the youngest brother of two, but he has more freedom than his older brother. He is known for being more of a womanizer and not as responisble as his older brother. He doesn't care. He enjoys enjoying himself. He will often buy slaves for his family, but periodically he may find one he takes a liking to, but that sort of thing doesn't last long. Especially if his father finds out
Other:
 ((I hope this is okay Sparrow)) Name: Prince Oakland Cyrus Age: 25 Gender: male Appearance: pic
Name: Gemini (Gem) Kipling
Bio/how you got your wealth: Gemini was born fairly poor, well an orphan on the streets really. But she got really good at stealing. She did what she had to, to survive, always admiring the ladies who were wealthy. One day she stole from the wrong man. He caught her and punished her, then tried to sell her through the slave market. That was where her luck increased. A man and woman there saw her, saw she was not a Makao and saw potential. They bought her and then essentially adopted her. When she turned 18 they were unfortunately killed, and she was suprised to find she was sad about it. She got the inheritance, enouh to let her live comfortable for life. But she also runs an underground, blackmarket type of deal, making thousands through that. Making sure even her middle man had a middle man so it could never be traced back to her.
Other:
 Name: Gemini (Gem) Kipling Age: 22 Gender: female Appearance: pic Bio/how tu got your wealth: Ge
Name: Patryk

Appearance: Brown hair, Brown eyes, pic

Bio/How You Got Your Wealth: He’s a piano teacher, as well as a sort of trainer for children in wealthier families. He’s the guy that comes in and teaches the kids how to walk, talk, socialize, eat, dress, behave, and create a life for themselves and make good image for their families (according to what their parents want of course.)

Patryk is not married. He’s a gay man but keeps it hidden form he world, He know’s he’ll be judged for it. His parents treated him as bad, if not worse than, their slaves. They found out about his “illness” as they would call it, and tried to send him away. He stole his inheritance from them at the age of 17, just as he was going to be transported to a boarding school across the city. He lived in various hotels until he got a job in fashion and teaching. He taught slaves how to do their commands as well, because despite being “sick” he was and is a VERY well behaved man. He’s a gentleman to woman and slaves and rarely ever beats the slaves he has now. He has many of them, and makes sure they’re fed and cared for. In return, they stay with him. That’s never a problem because they know he’s one of the safest masters to work for. Despite nobody around him knowing of his “illness”, except his midnight hookups with other closeted men, people ridicule him all the time for not being harsher with his slaves. They do their job correctly though, so Patryk never see’s need for violence. He’s a wealthy wealthy man, and does an immaculate job with children. Even the spoiled fucking brats. He seems to have a way about him that’s good at communicating with people in general.
 Name: Patryk Age: 25 Gender: Male Appearance: Brown hair, Brown eyes, pic Bio/How tu Got
:::Here are the Pairings:::

Night Hunter x Olivia Grace
•Mud Sheep x Charalize Janson
Moon Gaze x Aiden Carter
•Silk Weave x Hermann Edgeworth
Sky Dancer x Wilhelm Edgeworth
•Silver Daisy x Oakland Cyrus
Dusk Edge x Gemini Kipling

If everyone is okay with what they see then we'll go ahead and start.

~So what I was thinking was that we'll probably start with the auctions of the master buying their paired slave.
~If you have it so your character is already with a master, then we'll just figure out some way for them to be united with their new master.
Name: Claudie

Bio/ How You Got Your Wealth: She’s unmarried, and never wants to marry. She owns several farms and has slaves work on them. She tries to take good care of them, but she’s unhappy every day and is always treated like a weakling, so she doesn’t give respect out very often. To anybody. She hates the family she grew up with and has almost cut them completely out of her life. She sleeps with the slaves sometimes, and goes to plenty of sex parties, ball’s, and drinking parties and just random nights out having fun. She owns animal farms, strawberry fields, blueberry fields, and apple and orange orchards. Also a grape vine orchard. She’s very well taught in the wine industry and teaches at wine tastings when she has time. She’s very sophisticated and fierce, and very very stubborn. She does beat the slaves when she’s in a bad mood, which is pretty often. More to be revealed.
 Name: Claudie Age: 24 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic Bio/ How tu Got Your Wealth: She’
((Yeah fam, I'm good with the pairings.))
((Hakon works in the slave auctions, overseeing the cleaning, dressing, sorting, line-up, etc etc. So if we're starting witht he auctions then if you want I can help get things started with Hakon in the auction house. Or whatever you wanna do :) Just lemme know :) Also Silk Bird (Ylmira) will be made to clean up the slaves and do what Hakon tells her because her current masters rent her out at the slave auctions to make some extra money. You know, "You're helping with the auctions today, behave and do what Hakon tells you and you'll be back in our home afterwards. ))
((I'm cool with the pairings. Ready to mingle.))
(i'm not really okay with my pairing but i'll deal with it)
hace más de un año Liquidz-Flamez said…
((I'm fine with the pairings as well))