Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Adventures on, E-arth

vegeta007 posted on Jan 10, 2015 at 10:51PM
It's the planet you only hear in stories nowadays. After the world became unlivable humans have had to relocate and create lives on other planets. Mars was one of those and as time has passed it was considered to be the home of humans and Earth was extinguished from most people's minds. Humans have setteled in otehr plaents over time and have even started mating with other specious that have created new humanoids which are growing each and everyday. However, Earth was not of existence yet. After thousands even millions of years the jewel has returned to her former state, but unfortunately no one knew. Lately people have been going missing from Mars and the other planets and have not left a single trace. Have they gone back to what is known as E-arth or are they simply gone ? That's where you come in, it's time to find out

Now just a little info on the humanoids. The humanoids, as their name suggests, have the appearance and anatomy of humans but there are other human/alien hybrids. It all depends on the genes so state which one it is and your appearance. Humanoids also have special abilities which link to their alien ancestors. These abilities are not over the top but little things which give them an advantage of others such as a larger thinking capacity or healing.

Rules: (I don't like to many rules so please abide by these)
Rule 1: No OP shit (You know this already)
Rule 2:Try to keep your grammar under control, I'm no grammar nazi but I don't like it when someone types something I can't understand
Rule 3: Killing is a no no without permission
Rule 4: Romance is acceptable, but no porking
Rule 5: Cussing, go nuts I don't give sh!t
Rule 6: One liners are allowed only if you're blank on what to do next

Character sheet
Name
Home world: (Preferably Mars but any will do, made up ones too)
Appearance:
Species: (Human, Humanoid, Alien etc.)
Family: (This is just which species your parents are, such as dad:human mom:alien)
Special ability: (Humanoid and aliens only)
Weapon(s): (Remember this is the future, any weapon will be acceptable. But no OP stuff)
Bio:
Extra:

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 557 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 557

hace más de un año vegeta007 said…
Name: Chris

Home world:Mars

Appearance: Short brown hair, wears the generic goggles, blue jacket, brown eyes, kinda orange skin, brown shorts and a pair of white sneakers. His alien side sometimes shows when his antennae pop out randomly

Species: Humanoid

Family: Both parents are humanoids

Special ability: He has very high durability

Weapon(s): Laser blasters and a light saber which he built himself

Bio: His father mysteriously vanished when he was just a young boy. He doesn't have to many memories of his father and can't even remember what his dad even looked like. His mother told him that his father walked out on them and that caused him to be a little resentful of his father. He still had dreams of meeting him and one day randomly came to the conclusion that he was on Earth. He made it his mission to find his father and ask him why he left them

Extra:None as of yet
hace más de un año Nojida said…
(And this is where my alien characters fit in! >:D)

Name: Madelin

Home world: Mars

Appearance: (Picture to come)

Species: Humanoid

Family: Both parents are humanoids

Special ability: She can last a few days without water or food

Weapon(s): Old-fashioned gun (common gun, for us?) with special bullets which belonged to her father

Bio: Being a member of a poor family, Madelin has learned to ask for very little and help as much as she can. She's never had many friends as she was always busy with the housework, meaning that she may sometimes be distant or socially awkward. One day, her parents left in a hurry, telling her to wait for them at their house. It's been three years and Madelin is still waiting.

Extra: Might add more later.
(Wonderful :D Now we need one more to start XP)
(Then you should either advertise this or I should make another character (because I might have too many of 'em XP))
(Well lemme ask our rp mates XP)
hace más de un año Angel_Kiss said…
(Will post character within (hopefully) 5 minutes. Can't think of a Background for her...)
(Oh that's okay, you can just make it up as we go.)
Name: Meelou

Home World: Moreret (a planet that's covered in water)

Appearance: fairly tall and slender, she has black hair and dark blue eyes.

Species: Human

Family: Dad- human, mom- human, brother(javio)- human

Weapon(s): Gunblade, pistol

Bio: Meelou came from a pretty average household, they lived in peace until the day her mother disappeared. Her father thought it was his fault, so he began drinking away his pain, both Javio and Meelou were heart broken seeing their father like this, that when Meelou became determined to find her mother, and the journey began.

Extra: hmm...
 Name: Meelou Age: around 17 inicial World: Moreret (a planet that's covered in water) Appearanc
(Ey, we can begin. Anyone wanna start ?)
(One question- what kind of creatures besides humans and humanoids live on Mars?)
(Martians... *runs and hides under a table*)
last edited hace más de un año
(They are only limited to your imagination XP)
(Aw, dang it! That means there are no other creatures besides Martians! D:<)

Running at full speed, the little mouse-like creature with the long antennas finally made it to the small house. It sneaked into a little opening between two bricks and then headed straight ahead, towards the light. Finally, it made it to the kitchen. It wasn't anything special, just a small room with a few cooking supplies. It was enough for two, though. The mouse jumped on a table and started sniffing around for food, until a hand ganetly stroked its antenna. The mouse tensed, but relaxed once it saw its humanoid roomate, Madelin.
"Silly little mouse," she giggled, placing a slice of bread infront of it. "Hey, leave some for me, too," she said after the mouse started digging in.
(No there are more XP)

"Hey mom whatever happened to dad ?"
"Nothing sweetie, you're father just left us here on our own"
"Don't worry mom, one day I'll find him and he'll tell me why he left"
That scene played on and on in the young boy's mind as he was searching in the waste dumps, "Alright it's gotta be here somewhere, Jas said they threw it out with the rest of it" as he looked to the sky he could see a blue jewel floating far away, it was even smaller than the moon from where he was standing, "E-arth ? My dad's there I know he is, I will find him"
"Mom, don't you think dad might be on E-arth? "
"No one's been on that planet for centuries, he's not there no one is and you shouldn't care about him. He left us, just accept" his mother said as a tear ran down her cheek
"Don't you worry mom, dad will be back I promise!"he said as he continued his search
"Egg and bacon please." Meelou looked up from the menu and at the blue skinned man who scribbled down her orders, "would you like anything else?" He asked, "Um... And a cup of coffee." She handed the menu back to him, then the waiter left. Meelou looked out the window, it's been a couple of days since she had arrived on this planet — Mars, one planet closer to where she assumed her mother would be. As strange as it feels to be under the sun, she really liked this place, it was completely different to the underwater cities on Moreret.
hace más de un año Mystrygal said…
(Helloooo.................!)

Name: Laine

Home World: Mars.

Appearance: Looks deceivingly human, but has scales on the back of his hand and legs and a rather long tongue.He wears a jacket over shirt and has black or brown ripped jeans.

Species: Humanoid.

Family: humanoids.all of them, except for a sister who was adopted.(she was human...)

Weapon(s): A laser blaster.Also a knife his dad gave him when he was little.

Bio: tbr.

Extra: He loves to eat...like really loves to eat........
(wish me luck!This is the very first guy I'm doing(in a main role))
(you know, I typed 'human like alien' on google images and guess whose pic came up..............................Michael Jackson's........!!!!!)
The door slammed close not before the ear piercing scream,"DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE!"
Laine groaned as he walked outside his rather small house.This wasn't the first time Laine had to hear this.....He heard it almost always, so often that he didn't even care anymore.
He walked slowly but steadily towards somewhere he didn't care to decide. It was a bit chilly, yet also a bit warm, (what's the climate like on Mars...???XD) He liked it.He just kept walking and walking to take his mind off from everything else.
(Good luck! And wow, seriously ? XD)
(thanks!
And yeap, he kinda did you know....after he bleached or something.......XD

R.I.P MJ!<3)
(Lost his chocolate and added vanilla XP Now just jump in wherever you feel)
Laine was going back to home when he spotted a figure in the dumpsters.
He walked towards it, it could be anyone......He felt a tiny tingle in his spine, but he shaked it off thinking,"It's just a guy..looking for something....accidentally lost probably ....".... But some voice inside him kept saying things like,"it's a burglar!a serial killer!" He laughed , trying to shake these feelings off.....
Finally he mustered enough courage to croak a "Hey...", before his legs voluntarily turned back and he started walking in the opposite direction....
"Huh ?"Chris asked looking away from the rubbish and spotted Laine, "Hey! Where ya going ?" he asked jumping off of the pile and running towards him in an effort to catch up to him
"No...No...Not any closer...."Laine shouted with a fake confidence, not even turning back to see the person...A sweat ran across his forehead as he walked even faster, His heart raced and his brain kept telling things like ,"Act natural!or you'll tip him off!".
Mystrygal commented…
g2g for dinner!see ye tmrw! hace más de un año
"Hey wait up!"Chris said running towards him not noticing that he was nervous, "You don't say hi to someone then run away from them"
"Hum?" Madelin asked. Had she just heard a scream? Getting up, she walked to the nearest window and shoved the curtains aside to take a look. There were two boys -a few years older, maybe?- one of them walk-running and the second chasing after him. Were they playing some sort of game? Madelin completely forgot about the piece of bread she had left in her roomate's hands and continued watching, curious to see what will happen next.
"Miss?... Um..." The waiter came back, "We don't allow... Weapons in our shop..." He glanced over at her gunblade, which was placed on the chair. Meelou stood up, picking up the gunblade along, "I guess I'll just have to go elsewhere." She shrugged carelessly, as if she couldn't feel the hunger. All eyes where on her as she moved pass a couple more tables and out the front door, it didn't bother her too much, she's been through that kind of conversation quite a few times already, but the blade doesn't leave her side, not now, not ever.

The scene of one boy chasing after the other caught her attention, though she was not the kind of person that would stick their noses into other people's business, but if someone really needed help she'd gladly assist. She continued watching them, just in case, you can never be too careful.
"They don't!But...eh...I have to be home....for eh.....dinner!"He stammered not wanting to look back.He started to speed up, but ofcourse it had to happen. In his panic he did not see the big boulder infront of him and down he went.......Bam.....he hit the floor with a thud...,"seriously...?"He groaned not believing his luck.........
"Dude, you hit the wall"Chris said looking down at him, "Or the rock rather, keep your eyes peeled for that kinda stuff" he said helping Laine up
"Yeah..."Laine said rubbing his forehead.He looked at the guy, who for one DIDN'T look like a serial killer, and besides Serial killers don't help people......at least he thought so.
"Thanks....I'm sorry I ran, just I thought you were.....nah, nothin'......" Admitting that he thought Chris was a serial killer would be ......awkward?
"Name's Laine..."He said brushing the dirt off his pants.
"Nice to meet ya Laine, the name's Chris" Chris said extending his hand for a handshake, "I'm what you call an adventurer, a free spirit and most cases a total badass" he said with a badass persona
"Badass....I like the sound of it..."He said shaking Chris's hand," And, you were in the dumps because...?"
"Oh that, I was looking for stuff" Chris replied, "My friend Jas told me that their were some old documents buried somewhere in the rubbish and I need those so I came here to find them"
(1 doubt-is it night or morning?or evening or noon..or...)

"OH,Okay?"Laine said,"Need a hand?"
He didn't feel like going back home...
(Early afternoon)
"Well if you want to, come and join me" Chris said, "A little heads, if something's liquid or squishy, don't keep your hand for long"
"Got it!"Laine said walking to the dumps."This is goin' to be messy!"He said eying the huge heaps.
"Oho you beat it is man" Chris said, "If you find anything yell, blamo. I don't know why I came up with it just shout it"
Laine nodded and picked a pile and started searching vigorously."Rubbish!"He mumbled at the useless stuff ....broken tech objects, house hold objects, everything you can think of that breaks.
But, Along with those were some things that made you wonder what it did wrong that made it end up here. Those looked, un-broken and....... well, not-old.

After a lot of boring search he shouted to Chris,"Hey, what was the squishy thing you've been talki'n' about, not to keep in it long......."
"Oh, could be a lot of things" Chris said, "Rotten food, moldy bread, faeces, remains of dead animals, faeces, soggy stuff, feaces, old shoes or faeces"
Madelin continued watching the two boys curiously, wondering what they could be looking for. Normally, she was the one searching through the rubbish in search of usable stuff. Would she risk going out there and ask what they were doing? Meh. She decided to just continue watching through the window.
"Whaaat?You could've warned me...."He muttered something else before getting a leaf (are there trees on mars?XD) to cover his arms..."Ah, this ought to do the trick..."
"What will do the trick ?"Chris asked
Eventually, Madelin lost interest. She went back to the table and sat on a wooden chair. Boys are weird these days, she thought to herself, staring at the window. Suddenly, she realized that it was too quiet.

The little mouse exited the house from the small hole between the bricks, and ran off, heading to the doumpsters. Only a slice of bread? He was gonna do his roomate a favour and find something for both of them.
(really....are there any anything similar to trees on mars?)
(Trees on Mars? That is a good question... XP)
Upon seeing the two human, the mouse flinched. Most of them kept its kind as pets, but they didn't like the 'wild' ones so much. Silently, it ran into the dumpsters, determined to find something for his roomate. (Clever insect-mice for the win! XD)
(Yes XP)
"Well now..."Chris said taking a bag of bread out of the dumpster, "Who would throw away food like this ? It's not even moldy"
(I guess there would be trees, but look sort of different? XP)
Bread? the mouse stuck its head out of a pile of plastic bottles, and gazed at the bag one of the boys was holding. Not even moldy? it thought, dumbfounded. This was surely its lucky day. Now it just had to think of a way to take it...
(This is how the inscect mice look, by the way XP)
 (This is how the inscect mice look, por the way XP)
(That looks awesome XP)
(Yes XP Like blue lollipops XP)
"Maybe I should see if the people living around here need it or something" Chris said
(I know, I'm considering of turning Snow into one XP)
(How would that be possible? XP)
Instantly, the mouse jumped out of the dumpster and into the boy's hair. There were many poor people in this area, and it was not gonna let them have that bread.