Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório A God's Sin

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Jul 27, 2014 at 07:29AM
People seem to believe that Gods could do no wrong. They are the light, they answer their prayers and give them hope. What if they are wrong? A god can sin and his/her sins are the reason they are stuck on earth in an animal form or human form. They roam the earth, looking for a way to rid themselves of their sins. Some of have given up hope and died. Some have switched to darkness and only add to their sins. But those who still believe they can be repent for what they did, usually find a human to help them. Gods are very limited when they are on earth and binding themselves to a human gives them access to amazing powers! Especially, if the god is bounded to a priest or priestess.

Those who believe greatly in the gods and do everything in their power to please them. Yes, their are even priest/priestess who have been gifted with the divine gift. Each priest/priestess receive different gifts. There are even some that are not so lucky and have none. But it is said if you are bound by a god, you have free access to their powers to use as you see fit.

There are many gods who have sinned roaming earth and so little time left. Why so little time left? Well if the gods do not cleanse themselves of their sins in a certain amount of time, they begin to fade and, eventually, disappear. The only way for a god to continue to live on is to be bound by someone and have all their sins removed. Only then can they returned to their homeland in the sky...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Human Profile:
Name:
Job:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
God bounded to(if you don't have one,say none):
Powers gained from being bound:
Other:

Priest/Priestess Profile:
Name:
Shrine:
Personality:
Appearance:
Powers:
God bounded to:
Bio:
Other:

God Profile:
Name:
Appearance of Age:
Sins committed:
Powers:
Human Appearance:
Animal Appearance(optional):
God Appearance(optional)(if there is a difference between the human look):
Human bound to:
Bio:
Other:

~*~*~*~*~

Rules:
No god modeling of course!
Try not to over fill gods and priestess/priest.
Only four priestess/priest.
You can also be a shrine Maiden who basically works at the shrines.
Go wild!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Humans:
Mayu -No bound- (Firiel)
Archer Mayer -No Bound- (Angel_Kiss)
Violet Tendara -No bound- (me)

Priests/Priestesses
Kaede Shrine: Raechi -No Bound- (BlackPetals)
Sanae Shrine: Cleo Sanae -No Bound- (me)
Miko Shrine:
Asama Shrine:

Gods:
Taigokumaru -Cleo Sanae- (Firiel)
Talos -Not Bound- (Banette)
Saichi -Mayu- (me)
last edited on Aug 11, 2014 at 08:12AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 2466 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2466

hace más de un año BlackPetals said…
Name: Rasechi
Shrine: Kaede
Personality: Greets everyone with a smile and quiet, "How are you today?". Rasechi is the quiet type who will spend hours meditating to find even a small glimpse of the answer.
Appearance: Brown hair and green eyes, she wears a simple white robe, and occasionally braids her hair
Powers: Can create whips out of Divine power drawn from the shrine.
God bounded to: none
Bio: She has lived at the Kaede Shrine for most of her life, first as a Shrine Maiden, now as a Priestess. She is eager to find the truth, and searches for it in the smallest changes in her life.
Other: Has sworn never to marry, or have children, unless it's what she has to do.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Rasechi Age:17 Gender: Female Shrine: Kaede Personality: Greets everyone with a smile and q
hace más de un año xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name:Cleo Sanae
Shrine: Sanae
Personality: Sweet, kind, brave, strong willed, clumsy
Appearance: pic
Powers: Manipulation of the weather
God bounded to: None
Bio: She was born and raised in her family shrine and is now the head priestess. She know that there are gods wondering about and hopes to one day meet one. She rarely uses her powers and is very good at performing miracles despite being very clumsy.
Other: She has a pet white snake that she sometimes feel like there is something special about it but doesn't know what..she found the snake when she was in the woods, badly injured. Cleo nursed him back to health and ever since, he has stayed by her side.(The white snake is a god but she doesn't know that. Someone could have that as their god's animal form.)
 Name:Cleo Sanae Age: 20 Gender: Female Shrine: Sanae Personality: Sweet, kind, brave, strong will
hace más de un año Firiel said…
Human Profile:
Name : Mayu
Job : Student
Personality : Mysterious and Unpredictable.
Appearance : pic
Bio : From 10 years old she lives all by herself when suddenly an animal come to her and until now become her friend. She believe her animal is special but she doesn't know that.. (The animal is actually a god but she doesn't know that. Someone could have that as their god's animal form.)
God bounded to(if you don't have one,say none): None
Powers gained from being bound : Seeing future, present, and past. Also healing one's body.
Other : ...
 Human Profile: Name : Mayu Age : 15 Gender : Female Job : Student Personality : Mysterious and U
Alvin2442 commented…
Apollo.... hace más de un año
God Profile:
Name : Taigokumaru
Appearance of Age : Human Age : around 20
Personality : Arrogant and Short-tempered. So proud about himself
Sins committed : Pride
Powers : Manipulation Over Weather
Human Appearance : 1st Pic
Animal Appearance(optional) : White Snake that owned by Cleo
God Appearance(optional)(if there is a difference between the human look) : 2nd Pic
Human bound to : Cleo Sanae
Bio : He was a good god until he lost in his pride. He thought he was the most powerful god and human are his slaves. Until once upon a time, he reach the highest peak of his pride and then became sooo arrogant.
Other: He always hate snake and that's why he punished and turned into snake.

((Yes, his eyes are red even in human form.))
 God Profile: Name : Taigokumaru Appearance of Age : Human Age : around 20 Gender : Male Personali
((Taigokumaru's God Appearance.))
 ((Taigokumaru's God Appearance.))
hace más de un año Banette said…
{God Profile}

Name: Talos

Appearance of Age: 32

Sins committed: Ignorance
He ignored his duties of maintaining the sun and the gravitational pull of earth to the sun.

Powers:
Creation of a Weapon.
Light manipulation
Gravity Manipulation

Human Appearance: Pic 1

God Appearance: Pic 2

Human bound to: None yet.

Bio:
Grafa the God of Gravity... Talos the god of Law and the sun... Ra the god of the sun... whatever mythology you whunna use to call him. he is Talos. God of keeping space in order... but he ignored his duty. the small solar system in which he had to manage was nothing to the vast emptiness of which he so wished he could explore... more and more he ignored his duties of keeping the stars in balance... and eventually. it came to the breaking point. stars began to collapse on their weight, forming Black Holes... one of the things Talos can do is create a Black Hole... but it takes YEARS. and now black holes were forming all over. eventually he managed to solve the problem. he spread them out throughout the galaxy, and instead of using himself as an anchoring point for the Galaxy, he put the biggest Black Hole there, to hold it in place. he was free now, free to explore the vast emptiness... no...

he had sinned. ignored his duty... he was dragged down to earth. only after he repaid his debt. could he return to space. could he return to watching and exploring and quenching his Curiosity.

Other:
The weapon he can summon is a Hammer
 {[b]God Profile[/b]} [b]Name:[/b] Talos [b]Appearance of Age:[/b] 32 [b]Gender:[/b] Male
(Talos's Armour, known as Grafa's Haven)
 (Talos's Armour, known as Grafa's Haven)
(Here's the Hammer he summons)
 (Here's the Hammer he summons)
hace más de un año Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Arch Mayer (stage name: Firefly)
Job: Singer, writer
Personality: Coldhearted and at times, psychotic and excitable, a tsundered.
Appearance:
Bio: she grew up in a normal family, nothing too exciting until her 10th birthday, her mom and dad left for a business trip and tried to hurry back for her party, but the plane crashed with no survivors. After that she went to live with her uncle and her two cousins.
God bounded to(if you don't have one,say none): none
Powers gained from being bound: none
Other:
 Name: Arch Mayer (stage name: Firefly) Age: 25(or something like that) Gender: female Job: Singer,
(Wow! Two for each! That's awesome!)
Name: Saichi
Appearance of Age: 17
Personality: Kind, caring, protective, flirty
Sins committed: Adultery. He slept with another god's wife
Powers: See into the future, past and present. Healing ability
Human Appearance: pic on left
Animal Appearance(optional): second pic
God Appearance(optional)(if there is a difference between the human look):
Human bound to: Mayu
Bio: After betraying a god's trust, he was sent to earth, only to returned when he was cleansed. He promised himself that if he ever fell in love again, he would be loyal to her and only her. When he met Mayu, he thought she was a very interesting girl and decided to stay with her, hoping she might lead him in the right direction.
Other: He can only turn into his human form when he is kissed. He loves sweets.
 Name: Saichi Appearance of Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Kind, caring, protective, flirty Sin
Firiel commented…
Kissed huh? XD hace más de un año
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
Yup! kiss the frog to get a prince! hace más de un año
Banette commented…
well. in this case it's kiss the zorro, fox to get a god. but anyway, when can we begin? hace más de un año
(His animal form. A dog.)
 (His animal form. A dog.)
((When we can start?))
((Hopefully soon))
(We can start! Who wants to go first?)
((Maybe the best if Dream or Banette started. Last time I started it doesn't turn out well. Hehe ^-^))
(I'll start then)
again... stuck in a place... hes seen all over the place of this planet... nothing interesting here. nothing to quench his curiosity. he looked up at the endless blue sky. beyond that sky was where he was supposed to. he had to get back there... repay his debt?... he ignored his duty... maybe he should find a human who is ignoring their duty, and make them do their duty?... he stopped infront of a shrine... it was one he recognized. he could clearly see it from space. he climbed the steps and reached the top. people were praying. he chuckled. then went over to a nearby bench. and sat down for a rest.
Cleo was sweeping up the leave that had fallen for the Fall. She smiled as she watched people say their prayers. It made her feel all warm inside. She prays to the gods that their prayers will be answered. Cleo noticed a strange man sitting on the bench and wondered for a moment why he chose here to rest. She shrugged it off. This shrine was quite peaceful. If she didn't have so many chores to do, she would probably do the same.
((Just informing about BlackPetals. She said in her other Rp that she'll gone for a few days.))

Mayu walking to the shrine with a smile. She enjoying walking around in the fall. It always so relaxing, most of it is the shrine. Sanae shrine is always so relaxing when Fall come. She walking past a man, feeling a strange aura around him, but decided to ignore him.

Taigo (I'll call him Taigo for short) was in his snake form. He slither around Cleo, eyed the people who are praying.
Talos sat up and looked around for a bit. someone passed him and she had an aura about her. and a snake... the snake was familiar... there was a God with the form of a snake... there was many... Talos did get a glimpse of one of them before though... Tagokam-whatsitnow?... nevermind... he looked around the shrine again. one of the shrine keepers was sweeping... at least she was doing her duty... he noticed a spare broom over by the fence. he walked over and picked up the broom. then began doing the same as the girl. and began helping with the sweeping.
hace más de un año Angel_Kiss said…
Arch sat on another bench, her face buried in the warm scarf around her neck, showing only her wondering eyes. She was observing as usually, people's movement and the emotions as they pray, that's the only reason she's here, she wasn't here to pray because she wasn't a believer in God or Gods, even if there were, they weren't doing a very good job.
Cleo saw her favorite snake and smiled. "Hey there!" She kneeled down and pet him on the head with her finger. "We have a lot of people today. Mostly students praying for their exams. I hope the gods hear their prayers." She noticed the man sweeping. Confused, she frowned. "What is he doing? He's...sweeping?"

Saichi, in his dog form, happily followed Mayu with his tag wagging. He immediately sensed two other gods but ignored them both, not wanting to bother them.

Mayu walked to the top of the shrine to pray. There is a lot of thing in her head to pray : her parents, her exam, her life, the people around her, hope to find her mate and .. her dog.
She's praying for some minutes after telling her dog to wait outside. She come outside then patted her her dog, cuddle him and rubbed the ears. "Come on, Saiha. Let's get some protective charm."

((I hope it's okay by naming Saichi is Saiha.))

Taigo was love it when Cleo used her finger to pet him. He slither around her feet.
(That's cool!)
Saichi, aka Saiha, barked happily.

Cleo giggled at Taigo. "Affectionate and happy as ever, I see." She looked at the people praying. "You know...I hope I can meet a god one day. That would be....amazing." She sighed, lost in her own thoughts.
after Talos had finished sweeping one area of the shrine, he noticed the plants nearby didn't have Fertilizer. the pile of leaves he had swept together could be crushed into mulch. without looking around to see if anyone was watching, his eyes pulsed. as he changed the gravity around the leaves from 600.00PPT (This is the regular Earth Gravity) to 900.00PPT. the leaves instantly crushed together into fine dust. as he returned gravity around the leaves to normal. he put the broom down and grabbed a handful of the newly made mulch dust. and sprinkled it over some plants.
Mayu chuckled and then went to shop shrine. She lift up Saiha in her arms, make him see a bunch of protector charm. "Choose one, Saiha."
"What a cute dog!" the shop keeper commented.
"He's a loyal dog." Mayu smiled and wait Saiha to pick a charm.

Taigo chuckled inside his heart. Hello, there is a god down here. He slither around her arm up to her neck. He wrapped his body around her neck, his head by her cheek. From this size and angle, he could kiss her cheek easily.
Saiha lifted his paw and pointed at one of the charms.

Cleo giggled and pet Taigo with her finger. "You are so adorable! I'm so lucky to have you." She looked over to the strange man who had helped her sweep. "I don't think anyone outside the temple has ever help sweep. How odd, right?"
Mayu take the charm and looked at it. "You want this?" She looked at the shop keeper. "I'll take two."
The shopkeeper take two give it to Mayu.
Mayu smiled, take the charms and put Saiha down. She put the charm to his collar, and put her charm into her pocket. "Now, we have two same charm, Saiha."

Taigo sticking out his tongue as how usual snake do it.
Saiha barked happily, running around with excitement.

Cleo giggled again. "Don't stick your tongue out at people. It's rude." She walked over to the garden that was on the side of the shrine and got her gray watering tin. She sprayed the beautiful flowers and herbs with water, humming peacefully. "You know, I heard a rumor saying that gods are roaming the earth because they did something wrong. They can take any form they want. Human or animal. Weird huh? I wonder if that's true..." She glanced at Taigo, thinking.
Mayu kneeled down, rubbed his head. "I'm glad you like it."

Taigo chuckled inside his heart. He hissed. Yeah, it's true, Cleo. And I'm one of those gods. Please realize it soon. There is a god sitting in your shoulder right now. He hissed again.
Saiha lifted his head and licked her hand, thinking. 'Of course I like it! I like everything you give me.'

Cleo kept staring at Taigo. "I feel like...this is gonna sound crazy but....I feel like you might be one. A god." She stared for a bit longer before shaking her head. "No, that can't be it! What am I saying? I must be working too hard or something." She laughed it off, continuing to water the garden.
Mayu giggled when he licked her hands. "Good boy."

Taigo sighed in his head. Of course because he is a snake he remain emotionless. Yes, Cleo. I am a god. He hissed and rubbed his head to Cleo's cheek.
Saiha barked, tail wagging. Oh if only you knew...

Cleo giggled. "My, you sure are affectionate today. Good! I like when you are in a good mood. Besides, if you really were a god, I'm sure you would be able to transform right?" She looked down at the watered plants. She can't shake the feeling that there is something special about this snake but she could never place it. For a while, Cleo thought he really was a god. But dismissed the idea after a while. Wouldn't he show himself to her? After all, she is a priestess.
Mayu laughed. "Okay, let's go home, Saiha." She stood up and leave the shrine. Before she leave the shrine, she waved a bit to Cleo and eyed the snake at her neck carefully. She decided not to think about it.

Taigo hissed. I will, Cleo. When the time is right I will show you myself. Then you'll know that I am truly special. He saw Mayu and sensed a strong aura from her and the dog. He moved his head, followed where Mayu goes to.
Saiha glanced at the snake before chasing after his master

Cleo smiled at Mayu and waved back at her. There was a strange vibe from them but didn't question it. She turned and saw a couple kissing by the charms and she quickly looked away. "I wonder if I'll find that special person too..." She shakes her head. "No! I'm fine the way things are. Right!" She slapped her cheeks a bit, getting back to focusing on the chores.
Mayu slowed for a bit, waiting for Saiha. She saw some couples enjoying themselves in the park or restaurant. "I hope I could find my mate someday..."

Taigo hissed, rubbed his head to her cheek. You'll find your special person too. I'm sure... someday...
after Talos has finished using the rest of the mulch he noticed that the priestess was watering them. at least her duties would be easier on her. he thought back to his duty. day after day, making sure the earth stayed in the same orbit, and the sun to move around the Galaxy. and to keep the galaxy anchored using himself...

his mind snapped back to the present... a human form. though in his eyes he still kept the sparkles of the stars in space. but he felt empty now... bored... did the sweeping and gardening tell him something new about the humans?... he decided to help some more. so he stood back to watch what the priestess does. to try and find something to help with.
Saiha looked at the couple and then her. You will. Just I will. We both will find that special mate.

Cleo smiled. "Thanks. I feel a bit better, knowing that you are here with me." She kissed the top of his head softly.
the priestess seems quite affectionate with that God. Talos chuckled as he noticed the God-snake's aura began to change. was kissing them a catalyst for something? maybe he should stand and watch to see what happens.
but he decided against it. what that God does is that God's business. what Talos needed to do right now is figure out how to repay his debt. he went inside the temple's living areas where the head priest should be. but there wasn't anyone in here. so he went back outside.
Cleo saw Talos walk out of the temple and decided to see what was wrong. She walked up to him with her usual smile. "Excuse me, is there something I could help you with?"
Talos was a bit startled on how the Priestess came out of nowhere ((he didn't notice you X3)) he looked at her. trying to figure out what she's trying to do. then his eyes wondered to the snake God on her neck... he stared at the God. trying to tell him 'Help me'... he couldn't tell a human 'hi, I'm Talos, the god that's been keeping humans alive for the past of their entire existence. could you help me repay a debt' could he. that'd be too easy.

"i was wondering where the head priest is"
Cleo pointed to herself. "Well you're looking at her. I'm the head priestess here and even though my divine powers aren't fully developed yet, I will do my best to help you. So what can I do for you today?" She has been getting a weird vibe from him since he arrived. Almost like... She quickly glanced at Taigo before looking back at the man in front of her.
He noticed her looking quickly at the snake. then back to him... did she suspect the snake was going to attack him?... or did she suspect something else?... he only then realised that a human's eye was different. their eye had a colour, and a pupil. hopfully she wouldn't notice Talos' eye didn't have a pupil. he tried to avoid eye contact with her by staring at the snake.
"i was wondering if the shrine or temple needed any help with anything"
that was an alright excuse wasn't it?... it should be.
Cleo tilted her head to the side. "So that's it. I was wondering why you were helping cleaning up out of the blue. Are you looking for a job here?" Why wasn't he looking her in the eyes? Was he shy or something? Cleo was never good at reading guys.
Banette commented…
Crap, posts wern't mostrando so i thought mine hadn't publicado so i made a segundo one hace más de un año
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
its okay. I noticed that myself. Must be a glitch o something. hace más de un año
"uhm.. not... really i... just needed something to do... helping out a temple seemed to be a good idea"
Talos then remembered she said her Divine Powers aren't fully developed. yet she had a God around her neck... was the God laying dormant? waiting for a time to show himself?... he continued to stare at the snake.
Cleo noticed him staring at Taigo and pointed at the snake. "Ah, this is my friend, Taigo. I found him injured in the woods a long time ago and have been taking care of him ever since. He is quite the sweetheart but has some trouble with strangers. Don't worry though! He doesn't bite." She smiled at her little friend around her neck.
"Taigokumaru!"
he blurted out, with an expression on his face like he just remembered something from hundreds of years ago.
[well shit]
"oh... uhm... sorry. it's just that.... animals have tendencies to snug me too much"
Talos remembered once when he got lost in a forest. the animals all kept following him until he finally decided just to fly out from the forest.
Cleo was taken back by the sudden outburst. "Oh...well he doesn't cling to anyone else but me so I don't think you have to worry um...I'm sorry, I don't know your name. May I ask for it?"
[..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.SH­IT]
was all he could think of.
his name, Talos was a rare name. and only given to Greeks too. now he was in deep shit. what was a name he could use as a disguise? Tyrael?... that'll do.
"I'm Tyrael."
[hope she doesn't ask for a last name... well if she does I'll just say it'd be for her safety if she didn't know]
Cleo nodded and held out her hand for him to shake. "Well it's nice to meet you Tyrael. As for helping around the place, I'm sure I can find something for you to do." She smiled.