Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Reap What tu sembrar, puerca

xXDreamWriterXx posted on May 29, 2014 at 01:15AM
Over the years, the world became corrupted with the supernatural. Monsters and demons walk among the humans, bringing destruction and death wherever they go.

The main villains who cause the most troubles are the Dementors. They destroy everything in their path, killing for the fun of it and bringing despair wherever they appear. Their dark power brings nothing but unhappiness to others.

But just like there is evil in the world, there is also good. They are called Reapers. They fight against the Dementors and keep the world from becoming swallowed in darkness. Each reaper has special unique powers that distinguish them from the others.

There is a group of brave humans who call themselves The Light of Humanity(aka L.O.H). They work together with the Reapers to bring a stop to the madness brought upon them.

There is a power that both Dementor and Reapers have in common and that is the ability to give humans power as well turning them into one of them.

It is a never ending battle of life or death. You pick which side you want to be on. But be careful because your choice will either bring hope to the world or a never ending despair...

Profile(Written in first person)

Name:
Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen/Turned Human:
Species(including humans with special powers):
Personality:
Powers:
Weapons(if any):
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Note:Normal Citizens can be supernatural beings who are just trying to live a normal life.

~*Rules*~
1. No god modeling
2. Cursing and Sex is allowed(Just keep the details low.)
3. No killing without permission
4. Play nice and include everyone. NO LEAVING PEOPLE OUT!
5. GO CRAZY WITH YOUR IMAGINATION!!! There are no limits here!

PLEASE DO NOT OVER FILL REAPERS AND DEMENTORS. WE NEED L.O.H MEMBERS TOO!

Reapers
Captain Alvilda Neptune - Time_Master
Aloisia Nightcore - kittyluv57
Jaden - mcterra
Aerius - Liquidz-Flamez
Henry Delafonte - LetsDuel2012
Yuki - xxDreamWriterxx

Dementors
Ruby - xxDreamWriterxx
Ariceli Jackson - sieluvzsoul
Archer Nightray - Angel_Kiss
Angie Delafonte -LetsDuel2012
Levy - Liquidz-Flamez

The Light of Humanity
NIshimura Kaede - Firiel
Shane Belmot - xxDreamWriterxx
Raven Alloy - Fangfan7
Jason Reed - Liquidz-Flamez
Moka Rogers - werandy
last edited on Jun 05, 2014 at 05:36PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 3523 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3523

hace más de un año xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Ruby
Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen: Dementor all the way!!
Species(including humans with special powers): Demon
Personality: I'm pretty mean and when you get to know me...I'm still mean! Hahahaha!
Powers: Control over Shadow. I can conceal myself and when you least expect it...BANG! You're dead. Hehehe...
Weapons(if any): My Katana is the only weapon I need
Appearance: Are you blind?
Bio: Still none of your damn business
Other: I like blood...a lot.
 Name: Ruby Age: None of your damn business! Gender: I have tits so what do tu think? Dementor/Rea
hace más de un año Time_Master said…
Name: Alvilda Neptune... CAPTAIN Alvilda Neptune.

Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen: I be a Reaper laddy,

Species: I be a Ghost, a Pirate Ghost to be exact lad, and ye best stay clear from me body in Davy Jone's locker

Personality: lad, why are yee askin' me?

Powers:
I can fly lad, i also can summon me crew in my ghost ship, ye best be watchin yer back, cause i can walk through walls n' floors too, and i can turn invisible too lad.

Weapons:
Good ol' Flintlock, and mah Cutlass by my side.

Appearance: Are ye lackin sight laddy?

[===][Non-interveiw mode][===]

Bio:
The famous pirate known as 'Red Hair', her crew and her managed to bring mass Chaos a few hundred years ago, but Black beard claimed their ship at the bottom of the sea, now her body is in Davy Jone's Locker, and she's a ghost, her crew died along side her, so she can call on them at any time.

Other:
Davy Jone's lost a bet with her, so that's why she's a ghost.
 [b]Name:[/b] Alvilda Neptune... CAPTAIN Alvilda Neptune. [b]Age:[/b] That ain't fer yer ta know
hace más de un año fangfan7 said…
((I'll try to join when I can, I have finals this week so I don't have time to make a full profile right now))
(That's okay. Join when you can!)
hace más de un año kittyluv57 said…
Name: the name's Aloisia Nightcore

Gender: I can't help but notice you were staring at my chest while you asked that . . . So . . . *knocks him out* New interviewer is brought in*

Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/normal citizen: reaper . . . Remind me again why I'm talking to you?

Species: . . . I'm a fairy . . . Interviewer: You don't look like a fairy. Aloisia: *kicks his face in* what's it to you, idiot? *yet another interviewer is brought in*

Personality: please shut up before I bash your face in like the other two.

Powers: I can fly . . . I can shapeshift . . . I can summon all kinds of mythical creatures with this notebook I have . . .

Weapons: my gun, my sword, and my notebook creatures. Interviewer what are notebook creatures? Aloisia: those things I just told you about, you idiot!

Appearance: *smashes his skull in* I've had enough of you nosy perverted and blind interviewers. *yet ANOTHER one is brought in* oh, you still want me to talk? Fine, but I'm warning you . . .

Bio: *grabs his face* you keep your damn nose, outta my damn business, got it? Interviewer: *runs away*

[Real bio] Aloisia's parents were killed by monsters when she was seven years old. She was told she was going to have to live on her own, and take care of herself. She found the notebook, and recognized it as the one her mother used to use. She trained herself to use it, and can now summon creatures of all kinda for all different purposes. She wore she would kill as many monsters as possible to avenge her parents, and she's become an extremely powerful reaper,and can take down almost anyone and anything. She seems heartless to most, but that's not true. She simply hides it away in her heart.

Other: there's nothing to tell . . . *smashes his head open* don't take it personally . . . I enjoy smashing all of your faces. I'm done here, right? *walks away*

[Real other] her left eye is glass, it was ripped out by a monster.

last edited hace más de un año
 Name: the name's Aloisia Nightcore Age: Well . . . Your a bit nosy, aren't you? Gender: I can'
hace más de un año Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Archer Nightray "but is say that your real name is Lancelot.." Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen: Dementor..... Why are you askng?....
Species(including humans with special powers): Demon
Personality: You have interviewed the others? Right?... Speak your own words then.
Powers: I contract with souls, they will die for me anytime. I have chains on me but most people can't see it, it just keeps me away from raging. I manipulate fire and explosives.
Weapons(if any): I use all kinds of weapon, but mostly my chained scythe
Appearance: ............*walks away shaking his head*
Bio: ........*interviewer brings out his profile* "Archer — Lancelot is one of the knights of the round table, he is King Arthur's most trusted knight. He was later pulled to the dark side. Reasons unknown"
Other: .... "Archer was once the horseman of Wrath."
 Name: Archer Nightray "but is say that your real name is Lancelot.." Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Age: =x= 2
hace más de un año Firiel said…
Name : Nishimura Kaede (Lie. She doesn't have surname and 'Kaede' is another name she heard when she first arrived on earth)

Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen : L O H

Species(including humans with special powers): Human (She lie. She is an Angel)

Personality: And what you think of me, Mr. Interviewer? *smiled*

Powers : I'm human, why I should have power? (Another lie, her power basically is 'Fire')

Weapons(if any): Nope (Her 'Hidden' Wings and her 'Invisible' Staff)

Appearance: Are you blind?

Bio : Why should I tell you my bio? (She's actually a fallen angel, but she pretend to be human and help them by joining L.O.H.)

Other: My phone number maybe? (Lie again. She doesn't have phone. Phones were broken because her "Angel Radiation")
 Name : Nishimura Kaede (Lie. She doesn't have surname and 'Kaede' is another name she heard when she
hace más de un año LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Angie Delafonte, sugar
Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen: Dementor, sugar, wouldnt want it any other way
Species(including humans with special powers): 100% bonafide Demon
Personality: it varies, a lot
Powers: a little thing called mind control~
Weapons(if any): i prefer handguns, or my trusty sickle
Appearance: i think you might be blind
Bio: hmmm, i dont think i want to tell you,hun...sorry~
Other: i like screwing around with the Reapers heads....so easy to drive insane *giggles*
 Name: Angie Delafonte, sugar Age: heh, a lady never tells her age Gender: ..... Dementor/Reaper/L.
hace más de un año mcterra said…
*Before interview.*
Interviewer: *sitting in the interview room and sweating profusely, while shaking in fear* We've lost 6 interviewers and most of the others have resigned. These kids are a bunch of crazy, uncooperative bastards. Why the hell am I doing this job? I wanted to become a mangaka but no my mum said I should become an interviewer, oh God, dammit.

*Door opens and the next subject gets in.*

NAME: Well, people call me Jaden. So I'm pretty sure that's my name.
AGE: I'm not old and I'm not young. That's how much you get to know.
DEMENTOR/REAPER/L.O.H/NORMAL CITIZEN: I'm a Reaper... but I sort of work alone, you know.
SPECIES:
Jaden:Try to guess.
Interviewer: Angel?
Jaden: Nah
Interviewer: Demon?
Jaden: Neither. I'm from Krypton. I'm an alien.
Interviewer: *stares at him in shock.*
Jaden: You don't believe me? Ask Superman. *bursts out laughing* Just kidding.
Interviewer: *sighs in relief*
Jaden: I'm an alien but I'm not from Krypton. I'm from Planet Vegeta. I'm a Saiyan.
Interviewer: *faints*

(Jaden really is an alien but he's from neither of those planets.)
*a while later, the interviewer finally wakes up.*
Jaden: Oh you're finally awake.

PERSONALITY: You would know if you were close to me. But you're not close to me so you can't know.
POWERS: *Jaden smiles* I'm pretty proud of my abilities. Super strength and durability. I'm even stronger than Clark Kent or Goku. I can fly at crazy speed. And I can harden my skin to the point where its even harder than diamond or anything in this world. If you don't believe, you can try punching me.
Interviewer: No thanks.
WEAPONS: I believe I can take down anyone with just my fists.
APPEARANCE: Wait... we've been talking for the past 45 minutes and you still don't know how I look like? Seriously?
BIO: Well, I think I can tell you that. I'm not from this world. I'm quite sure about that. I grew up in a little peaceful town. The people there were friendly and took care of me. When I asked about my parents and family, they said I didn't have. They said I fell from the sky when I was a baby and they took me in. They didn't know if I was an alien or an angel. Later on when I became a Reaper I discovered I was not from this planet and I was an alien.But not the type that brat called Ben 10 transforms into. That's trash. I'm a real, cool alien.
OTHER: Er... I like your suit.
Interviewer: *smiles* thanks.
 *Before interview.* Interviewer: *sitting in the interview room and sweating profusely, while shakin
(Yay! Many people! Shall we begin?)

In the dark of the night, a couple ran through the streets, trying to get away from something lurking in the dark. They didn't know what it was but it was nothing good. They turned down an alley way and ran towards the end but before they could reach the end, a shadow blocked their way trapping them. When they turned around a person stood in front of them and smirked. As the couple screamed, their throats were sliced open and their blood sprayed up into the night sky. Ruby smirked and slowly trailed her tongue across her katana, tasting their blood and fear. "Amazing, as always. It's even sweeter when they are lovers." She laughed and calmly walked away, letting the bodies get dissolved her in her shadow.

(I love all these interviews btw! It's so funny!)
Name: I'm Shane Belmot but people in the organization call me Sir. Only my close friends call me Shane
Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen: I am the Leader of L.O.H
Species(including humans with special powers): Human, obviously
Personality: I guess you can say I am a nice and understandable guy though I do get serious when I need to
Powers: I have none but if you count my strong will has a power then I have that.
Weapons(if any): My martial arts skills and my trusty whip. Plus, I have a hidden dagger just in case.
Appearance: Um...are you okay?
Bio: My father created the Light of Humanity and since he passed away, I am now taking care of this organization in his place. I may be young but I was trained well to be the best I can be. We are still looking for more brave soldiers.
Other: Um...this is kind of embarrassing but...I like to cook, mostly bake...
 Name: I'm Shane Belmot but people in the organization call me Sir. Only my close friends call me Shan
Angie was floating behind a poor human man who was about to jump from a building...of course under her control "just a little further, sugar" she cooed, giving him a extra nudge before he just simply....
fell.
she knew her work was done when she heard the familiar thud of a body falling and landing from many feet above. "have a nice sleep~"
A while later, a figure flew down from the sky and landed where the couple had been killed. Jaden looked around in horror at the bloodstained walls and floor. He looked down and saw the carcasses of the two dead humans. He clenched his fists in rage. He was too late. The Dementors had made other victims. He slammed his fist on the wall next to him and the entire building went down in a huge heap of stone and concrete. Jaden took off from the ground and flew away. The smell of blood was still heavy around there and the Dementor that had done that surely still had the smell of blood on it. He had to find it before it made other victims.
hace más de un año kittyluv57 said…
Aloisia was standing in the middle of an empty lot, with dead bodies littered around her. The dementors she'd been hunting for weeks, she'd finally found and killed them. With a sigh, she picked up her sword, wand walked away. She'd killed a couple others earlier, so her job should be done for today. Where to go now, she wasn't sure.
Ruby sat comfortably on a park bench with a few corpses around her, painting the ground red. She sighed happily. "Beautiful, simply beautiful! The smell of blood is the best smell in the whole world~!" She giggled.
Archer landed next to Angie grinning, "Not bad, not bad." He looked down at what was remaining of the human, "Maybe a little raw for my taste..."
Jaden followed the heavy smell of blood till he found the source. He landed on a building and looked down at Ruby who was sitting on a park bench like nothing had happened. She had killed more people. He frowned. Dementors really disgusted him. He wanted to kill them all to the last. He flew down from the building. When he landed, he looked around. He saw a firefighter truck parked by the side of the road. He walked to it and lifted it with one hand like it was a feather. He then flew towards Ruby while holding the truck. "Die, you fucking Dementor!!" He said and flung it down,then watched as it crashed on her and exploded.
"well thanks,sugar" she smirked, looking down at her handiwork "do you know how hard it is to think of clever ways of sending these poor souls to sleep?" she added with a fake pout
hace más de un año fangfan7 said…
((I might make another character later, for now though I'll just make a L.O.H because there are only 2))

Name: My name is Raven Alloy
Gender: I'm female....you know it's offensive that you even have to ask that
Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen/Turned Human: I'm L.O.H
Species(including humans with special powers): Um....human *possibly a human with special powers*
Personality: I'll let you decide that for yourself hon
Powers: Well there is a question in if I can manipulate reality.....
Weapons(if any): My favorite is a sword I keep with me at all times, though I'm handy with gun if I need to be *and a hidden dagger....or two*
Appearance: Really?
Bio: There is nothin' about me you need to know hon. You know what an L.O.H is right? Well then that is all you need to know about me
Other: Nothin' yet.
 ((I might make another character later, for now though I'll just make a L.O.H because there are only
As fire lit up the place where Ruby was, laughter could be heard from within. A figure slowly walked out of the flames slowly. Ruby smirked with her sword in her hand while looking at the person who threw the truck at her. She stopped a yard away. "You know, most guys give girls flowers. Not a truck but I'll take it. So, can I get the name of generous guy who bothers people while they are trying to relax?"
Jaden frowned. She had succeeded to dodge the attack. "The name's Jaden. Remember it as I sand you to Hell." He flew down and landed some metres away from her. He dug his fingers into the ground and pulled. The ground shattered and broke and he lifted a really large portion of rock. He flung it at her with ease.
Ruby just stood there as the rock came at her. Suddenly the rock was cut in half and crashed behind her. She kept smirking. "Ohhhh Jaden huh? Cute name. My name is Ruby, the poor innocent girl you attacked. Remember that." She laughed as she tapped her shoulder with the tip of her sword. "So what did I do to get you so mad a me?"
"What did you do?" He repeated, his expression darkening. "Do you just have an idea of how cruel and terrible you are? Do you realize the number of people you've killed?" He asked, his voice low and threatening.
Ruby was not bothered at all. In fact she pondered and put her finger to her chin while looking up innocently. "Hmmm...around 10,000? Maybe more?" She glanced at him with a smirked. "I lost count. And I know exactly how cruel and terrible I am. But the question is do you know how rude it is to throw a truck and at someone while they are trying to relax?"
Jaden clenched his fists in anger. She had done all that and she felt so normal about it. He felt like smashing her head into the ground. "I'm going to kill you. Right here.Right now." He said.
Ruby threw her head back and laughed like he said the funniest joke in the world. "Oh I don't think so Reaper. I got places to be and people to kill. I don't have time for you right now. So bye bye!" She waved and simply walked away calmly.
"Oh no, you're not going anywhere." He said and in a flash, he was right infront of her. "Close your eyes, because this is gonna hurt." He clenched his fist and hardened his knuckles. He then punched her hard on the face. He could feel her skull caving in under the impact of the punch. The punch projected her backward and she shot right through an entire line of buildings before crashing somewhere. All the buildings, she had passed through crumbled and collapsed. Jaden then took off from the ground and flew to where she had crashed. "I hate punching cute girls. But I think this time I had no choice."
Ruby sat comfortably in top of a tree behind him, unharmed. "Awww you think I'm cute? You're so sweet" She smiled. "I think your pretty cute yourself. Maybe we should go on a date some time." She winked at him.
Jaden frowned and looked up at her, sitting on the tree. She had escaped again huh. He then said "A date? I'm okay with that. Where do you wanna go to? The hospital? or the mortuary?" He swung his fist backward and it tore right through the tree's bark, thereby cutting it at the base. The tree tilted and crashed to the ground.
Ruby jumped and flipped in the air before the tree crashed and landed perfecting. She giggled and swayed her hips a bit. "Good looks and a sense of humor? Did I get lucky or what?" She laughed again. "I change my mind about killing you. I think I'll keep you around for my own amusement."
"You're telling me." Archer shrugged and ruffled Angie's hair, a girl stood behind them, she had beautiful golden blonde hair, yet she was thin and pale, her colorless eyes staring down at the ground, "I decided not to kill this one, she'll be my own personal doll." Archer laughed, the girl trembled and fell on her knee.
Kaede was flying in the sky when she saw a dementor and a reaper fighting. "This gonna be interesting. Should I join in?" Kaede put on her mask, no one may recognized she was an angel. She flew to the nearest building of the fight and landed elegantly. "That reaper seems strong. Maybe I should watch before entering the battle field."
A small staff suddenly appeared on her hand. She swing it and a couch popped in. She sit comfortably and watch...
"nice job!" Angie grinned "and her hair is just divine" she giggled "so, what do you feel like doing, sugar? wanna team up?" she said in her sweet but nearly evil sounding southern accent, she floating next to him ¨ wow, you're a cutie"
Alvilda came out from the lake nearby, the amount of destruction Jaden was causing was rapturing the human's souls more than Ruby's slaughter was, she flew over to them, hovering a little but above the middle of them.

"Jaden! ye be causin more booms and quakes in da mortal souls dan de demon wench be doin! calm yer sails or ye be doin worse than the wench"

When Alvilda spoke, her voice had a sort of Echo, of a little girl, an adult woman, and elderly woman.
mcterra commented…
wow, have tu been a pirate before? hace más de un año
Time_Master commented…
maybe >_> hace más de un año
Angel_Kiss commented…
XD tu guys hace más de un año
"I sense something not good is going to happen soon." Kaede shake her head. "The Reaper now are employ people who's destructive and couldn't contain their emotion. Human neeud help, they doesn't need to be crushed! Fool Reaper!" shoutes Kaede. "Ups, hope he doesn't hear that.." she cover her mouth.
Ruby raised an eyebrow at the ghost, frowning. "I hope this 'demon wench' isn't me."
hace más de un año Liquidz-Flamez said…
((I will join a little later, i mean, if thats fine with you DreamWriter))
(Sure! The more, the merrier!)
"I don't mind." Archer grinned slyly, "just a second." He moved towards the girl, grabbed her head and squeezed it, a dark shadow slipped into her skin, her eyes turned red then he lets go. "Great, now I'm done..
"Aye lass, ye be the wench, ya foul-mouthed lapping land lub, ye almost as foul as Cthulhu's greasy tentacles writhin over the corpse of a whale"

Well, I'd say that's one of the problems of being a pirate, you're accent is weird, and your insults make not much sense unless the person you're insulting is a sailor too.
Jaden looked up at Alvida and frowned.He didn't need other reapers around. He liked working alone. But at the same time, she was right. He was causing more destruction than was actually needed. He had the bad habit of forgetting about his surroundings when he got mad. "What the hell are you doing here, Alvida? I can take down this Dementor on my own."
Ruby growled but then smirked. "You know what? I don't care. You're just a ghost go right through me. Now leave us be. We're in the middle of something."
Alvilda turned to look at Jaden, then at Ruby, then back to Jaden

"Sorry lad, can't be doin that, mortal souls be callin an' screamin, and Davy Jones ain't taken more of em, da wench i'll leave ta ya, jus kill the lass quick, and don't go makin more of the poor land scrubbing mucks fer me ta collect, we're suposed ta save em, not damn them ta the burning seas o' hell"

As she was speaking, a giant ghost ship, was flying overhead, it's mass size could almost rival the Christian ark in size, from it, you could hear the songs of many men, sing a sea shanty.

((G2G to bed now, g'night ya land lubbering whale-bots! and don't let the skervy claim yer sleep))
(Lol! Night Time!)

Ruby just laughed. "If you think he can stop me you are sadly mistaken." She winked at jaden. "Sorry sweetie but killing me will never happen."
Name: Name's Jason. Jason Reed
Age: I have many ages, but that's none of your business now is it?
Dementor/Reaper/L.O.H/Normal Citizen/Turned Human: That's for me to know, and for you to find out.
Species(including humans with special powers): Let's just say, some "humans" have their secrets.
Personality: You could find that out yourself.
Powers: Lets just say that my body temperature is below 0. Shall i say, -58
Weapons(if any): If i could count myself as a weapon, then i would.
Appearance: Make your eyes travel below.
Bio: Simple, i have so much history that i simply dont have any.
Other: Thats all you need to know until the time comes. The light that blisters in my heart begs to differ though.
 Name: Name's Jason. Jason Reed Age: I have many ages, but that's none of your business now is it? G
Angel_Kiss commented…
XD that "make your eyes travel below." hace más de un año
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Lmao,ikr. hace más de un año
Jaden frowned.Ruby was really getting on his nerves already. "You're really gonna be shocked when I'll send you flying with another punch in the face. Okay, Alvida I'll be more careful, but would you mind..." He looked up at the ghost ship "...taking your crew away? I hate havig them around."
((Ok, here goes somethin.......that is completely nothin XD))

"I dont think that will be necessary." An icy mist clouded around the area. It began to swirl for a moment before blowing itself away, and revealing Jason Reed, who stood a few feet away from Ruby. He adjusted his glasses with his finger. "I sensed a pressure of insignificance coming from this particular area. Mainly from you." He looked over at Jaden, then at the large pirate ship that drifted above them. He sighed and looked at Ruby. "My dear friend, how do you get yourself in these continuous messes?"
Ruby shrugged with a smile. "What can I say? Trouble loves following me around."
((I guess Jason would be considered part of L.O.H for now))

"Sorry, but the confrontation for battle will have to wait for now." Jason spoke. "And the light of the angels inside my heart wont allow you to fight.....atleast not in this sort of area." he pulled of the sleeve on his right arm. A long, dark blue tattoo spiraled down it. "So i'll be separating the three of you for now." a dim blue light glowed and consumed him and the sky grew dark for a moment. Thick ice began to form on the ground where he stood. Then returned to normal. After the glowing light disappeared, a sort of cocoon of ice was there. Then it began to crack.
Ruby raised an eyebrow at it. "What did you do?"