Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Little Boy

LocalArtistist posted on Feb 28, 2014 at 02:01AM
'There once was a little boy,
Who had a lovely scarlet toy,
Though he was punished for being coy.

It was put on a high shelf,
Forcing him alone and by himself,
That was till he found a living dead elf.

This elf promised him fun,
And the freedom to run,
All while eating a honey glazed bun.

Though this elf had a toll,
He wanted the boy’s soul,
For it was this elf’s one true goal.

And the boy agreed,
For soon he’d be freed,
Letting his soul be what this elf feed.

I mean surely he wouldn’t need it!
So why on earth need he throw a fit?
That was till on his heart the dead elf bit.

Scarlet fell and away innocence chips,
The same color as the toy blood drips
“Mother…” were the last words to cross the boy's lips.'

I always hated that poem as a little kid, yet I never fully grasped the story behind it, nor the terrorfying reality behind it. I always knew it was a warning to us young children, not to be naughty, don't talk with strangers, listen to your parents, and if something sounds too good to be true it almost always is. But the most important warning was...

Never make a contract with a demon.

No one ever told us that the little dead elf was real, or that there were thousands more demons just like it.

No one ever told my little sister, Gwyneth, that the little boy who wanted to be her friend really just wanted her soul. I was the once who found her. Laying cold as stone on the floor of her room, a scarlet red toy clenched tight in her small hand.

My sister wasn't the only child to have been killed by these demons. Hundreds more children were and not just in our village but in dozens the numbers seemed endless. I used to think there was no end to this nightmare, so that was when I realized there was no end, not unless I stopped them. I vowed to take revenge for the loss of my sister, and the loss of all the other children who died at the hands of those demon scum.

But this was no easy task, demons can take on any form they please. Transforming into anything, from your worst nightmare, to even your lover. The only way to kill is by dismaliting their bodies then burning it in holy flame. Silver works best, but so does iron.

I am Abbigal Adams and I am a demon hunter.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­

You can be a demon, villager or demon hunter.

Killing, sex, and cussing are allowed.

God moding, and one liners are not.

Name:
(If hunter or even demon.) Weapon:
Bio:
Other:

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 60 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...