Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 4 Worlds, 1 Tu

Time_Master posted on Feb 26, 2014 at 08:35AM
There are 4 worlds here, all in different universes, but all of them in the same spot.
On the same spot in these Universes, there are Planets

in one of the Universes, there is a planet called [Nethren], in the 2nd universe, there is [Estar], in the 3rd there is [Soudad], and in the 4th there is [Wendred], these planets are all different, in animals, to atmosphere, to weather, but there is 1 thing that is the same.

It is known as the [World Tree]
The [World Tree] has 4 door-shaped holes in it, all facing one direction on the compass, 1 facing [NORTH], 1 facing [SOUTH], 1 facing [EAST], 1 facing [WEST].

the [NORTH] is always in Summer
the [EAST] is always in Autumn
the [SOUTH] is always in Winter
the [WEST] is always in Spring

if you go through the [NORTH] door, in any of the worlds, you will exit via the [NORTH] door in the [Nethren] world.

if you go through the [SOUTH] door in the [Soudad] world, then you will come out the same door in the same world. understand?

So... you now know of the [World Tree], what will you do with this knowledge? will you enter through the doors? and explore the new worlds, with the different weather? or will you cut down or burn the tree? to never allow anyone else into your world?

[what will you do with the knowledge?]

[♫][=====][Character Sheet][=====][♫]

Name:

World: ([Nethren] [Estar] [Soudad] [Wendred])

Biography:

Extra:

[♪][======][People][======][♪]

[World Keeper]: Time_Master

[Nethren]:
►Nara [Heart-of_love]
►Deon [Narukouzum1]

[Estar]:
►Alistar [Sableye21]

[Soudad]:
►Soudad [Tigerfinn]

[Wendred]:
►Emily [Kat-chan]
 There are 4 worlds here, all in different universes, but all of them in the same spot. On the same s
last edited on Feb 28, 2014 at 08:05AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 39 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Time_Master said…
Name: World Keeper

Biography:
The keeper of the [World Tree], he was born from the tree, and keeps it alive, in all 4 worlds.

Extra:
last edited hace más de un año
 [b]Name:[/b] World Keeper [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Biography:[/b] The keeper of the [[b]World Tr
hace más de un año tigerfinn said…
Name: soudad (called as soud or south)

World: ([Nethren] [Estar] [Soudad] [Wendred]) soudad

Biography: he is born and raised in soudad his family is dead by an wild animal that attacked them

Extra: he wears less clothing at all times he isn't affected in the cold weather of soudad,his eyes glow in the dark
(the picture wo't upload)
(the pic)
 (the pic)
(Welcome! :3)
(yay but still im hugging my pillow!)
 (yay but still im hugging my pillow!)
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
(mind if i join?)
hace más de un año Sableye21 said…
Name: Alistar (You can call him Lester)

World: Estar

Biography: Alistar was raised by Estars until he was separated from them. Years later he found them but his mom and dad was dead. He now likes to play and trees and like to discover new things.

Extra: He loves cold weather and usually wears his little shirt with...here's a pic I can't really explain what it is
 Name: Alistar (You can call him Lester) Age: 17 Gender: Male World: Estar Biography: Ali
Name: Nara

World: Nethren

Biography: She was alone all her life but made friends with the wolves in her world.

Extra: N/A
 Name: Nara Age: 16 Gender: female World: Nethren Biography: She was alone all her life b
(More people :D welcome!, also, how would Alistar know what Hot weather is? he lives in [Estar], [Estar] is always in Autmn X3 it's never been summer nor spring, so it's always cold)
Oh....hehehe I change it....)
(XD lol wanna start Time?)
(Sure :3, here's some extra Info: Your characters gained the knowledge of the [world tree] through a dream, whether your person will believe the dream is their choice, but because of the dream, they instinctively know where the tree is)

"Blow, sweet wind,
move my leaves
give me air
for me to breathe
if only, if only,
cried the bird
if only, if only,
the trees weren't so lonely
"

Sang the person, sitting on a strange tree, in the [Wendred] world.
he jumped down, and went through the North Door-shaped hole, and came out the north door, in the [Nethren] world.

Alistar woke up from a dream and was thinking about what it said....He leaped out the tree as he some where followed where he thought the tree from his tree was and poof! He was in the middle of the Autumn Woods to see a strange tree with doors on it. "A tree? With door?" He smiled as he went to the north door as he landed in [NETHREN]. "What is this place!" He said,looking and feeling the warmness of the breeze
"hmm?"
the person turned around, to see that a boy, from the [Estar] world, had gone through the north door

"Hello.... welcome to [Nethren]" the person said to the boy, in a soft and calm tone.
" So...this is [ Nethren ] . I'm Alistar but you can call me Lester if needed" He smiled warmly,putting his hand out to shake the person's hand
the person smiled back, he shook Alistar's hand, as his own felt hard, like wood,

"It has been awhile since people last used me to travel between worlds... so long i had almost forgotten my name... my name... is... is?... what was it?... oh! that's right! I'm the [World Keeper], nice to meet you Lester"
hace más de un año Kat-chan said…
Name: Emily Fairshild

World: Wendred

Biography: She had a happy childhood, spent with her mother and two younger brothers. One day, men broke into her house and slaughtered them all. She managed to get away and hide and has been on her own since. She can usually be found outdoors.
 Name: Emily Fairshild Age: 16 Gender: Female World: Wendred Biography: She had a happy ch
(Welcome! :D)
Nara walked to the World tree. "why am i going to some tree because a dram said to?' She asked herself as she got closer and spotted Lester and The World Keeper.
"Hmm?"
the Keeper turned around to see Nara there.
"... oh?... another [World Dreamer], Hello there"
"uh...Hello" Nara said walking forward the sticks cracking under her bare feet. "i'm Nara..." She said stopping a good ten feet away from them.
"I'm the [World Keeper], i take care of this tree in the worlds... and since you found us, it means you're a [World Dreamer]... but what will you do with us?"
"do..with you..what do you mean?" Nara asked getting slightly annoyed by the fact she has no idea what he's talking about
"Will you use us to travel through the worlds and explore? or will you cut us down, to stop others from coming into your world... you are all different, and some might be evil..."

The Keeper goes around to the west side of the tree, then goes through it, coming out the west door in [Wendred]
south made a snow man and make it come alive and he played with it for hours
(since the pic has no color its his hair's color and don't mind the person)
 (since the pic has no color its his hair's color and don't mind the person)
pipiqueen commented…
hey..........is that....usui takumi??? hace más de un año
(That snow man ain't gunna survive long in [Nethren] X3, it's always summer there, so the snowman will melt XD)
hace más de un año pipiqueen said…
(mind if i join???)
Name: olive

World: [Wendred])

Biography: olive had liven her entire life in wendred,but she always wanted to know what other worlds are like!her grandad used to tell her stories about the world keeper and the tree,and she always wanted to travel the worlds!but her parents kept on insisting that she was too,young,but now ,nothing could stop her!

Time_Master commented…
make sure to get a picture please :3 hace más de un año
(lol nothing can stop her!)
Time_Master commented…
except maybe the árbol itself... o a 500 foot tall monster... o a Terraformer X3 hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kat-chan said…
Emily blinked twice, then sat up. She found herself sitting in the shade of a tree, a book open in her lap. She yawned. "I hate when I fall asleep outside..." She stood and stretched, glancing around. "Alright-y then. I think I want to find that tree." She began walking, inspecting tres as she passed. Things you saw in dreams were based of of things you've seen in real life, right?
"As time goes round, so does sound, and the singing birds will fly, as i think of the world with natuuure~"
The Keeper sang, as he began to water the flowers that grew around the [World Tree]
" I-I-I would love to travel! To get away from the cold weather and feel other warmth or coldness." He smiled,as he followed The keeper into Wendred
Nara followed them into the tree, quietly and quickly.
"Welcome to [Wendred], this world's weather is a mixture between Cold and Warm, it's called Spring!, and in each of your worlds, you might have creatures that are called the same, but they're all different, here, lemme show you"

the Keeper walked towards the mountains for a bit, until he stopped and crouched.

Then he pointed to a strange deer-Animal

"That's the Flower Deer, it's almost as old as me, but it's job is more special, it keeps the flowers alive"
 "[i]Welcome to [[b]Wendred[/b]], this world's weather is a mixture between Cold and Warm, it's called
"amazeing." Nara breathed at the non-summer air and the Flower Deer.
"Cool" He said,as he saw a little flower person. " So....this is really kind of new for me."
hace más de un año narukouzum1 said…
name: deon homi
world: *nethren*
biography: i am the son of satin and he sent me up to earth to learn about humand and there ways. than one day i came across a tree that had three door shaped holes in it wondering where they lead i walk through the northern one and find my self in the nethren world witch is really hot. not quite shure where to go i walk tword the town to start my journey.
personality: fun, sarcastic, careing, loveing, trusting, tough, and not one to play around when it comes to certain things
three random facts: he loves sweets, likes to have fun, is a good student
 name: deon homi age: 17 gender: male world: *nethren* biography: i am the son of satin and he
(X3 welcome, and there are 4 doors)
(......)