Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Dimension 4: How Much Is That Girl In The Window?

LocalArtistist posted on Feb 05, 2014 at 04:32AM
It is a dark dark world that we live in. You'd think that in the 21 century we would have more decency but we don't. We abduct, murder and sell our own as if it were all part of some game to get closer to winning, and in a way it is. Whoever has the most money, the coolest toys and best connects is in the lead till someone else overthrows them. Most of the people who compete are mobsters or gang leaders some are just rich sobs with a taste for the dark side of society. Few are even politicians trying to find their next fix or a pretty little thing to keep them company at night. There is so much secrecy and so many laws broken that simply walking into that area is illegal and you should consider yourself lucky not be killed the instant your foot touches the ground.

People often refer to THE black market, but in all reality there are several all intertwined with each other riddled with human trafficking and drug trades. It makes wonder if such a horrible place could even be real, but it is, it is all too real.

Same RP rules apply, sex and cussing obviously allowed.

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 39 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Brooklyn_Helena said…
((Ooh I like this dimension, I think this will be t character's dimension, so do I need to post her stuff here?))
hace más de un año Screaming_Death said…
(( No.I don't think you post it here.You might need to post it in the dimensional head quarters.)
hace más de un año 666demon said…
(I think you post here and if we so happen to cross the portals we post over at the HQ)
((She's already in HQ but okay.))
hace más de un año LocalArtistist said…
((If she's already in HQ then all you need to do is tell us her name or if you want you can post her profile here too. If you are to cross over make mention of it in both the dimension you are leaving and HQ just so people know who to and who not to interact with. Then once you get to the dimension of your choosing just do as you did to show who you are on this dimension, then continue for every dimension you goto after wards.))
Character in this dimension: Eden Johnson.
 Character in this dimension: Eden Johnson.
hace más de un año 666demon said…
Character in dimension: Nannii James
 Character in dimension: Nannii James
Can we go ahead and start here?
(Yes all of the dimension are supposed to have started.)
(Oh okay. I just don't know how to start.)
hace más de un año sieluvzsoul said…
(Oooh can I join)
(Just start however you want. It could be at the auction, when she's kidnapped, after she's boughten, it doesn't matter. Do whatever you want!)

((Yes anyone can join.))
Charecter in dimension: Bella Jones!
 Charecter in dimension: Bella Jones!
Eden. A pretty young thing of 19 years old. No one ever thought she'd get kidnapped. Until it actually happened. The first night of a week before break from college. She was out with some friends, but needed to study and decided to eave early before it was too late. She had earbuds in, so she didn't hear nor see the van following her. It happened all too quickly.
Bella is a beautiful young lady.... only 18...she was out with her boyfriend when she got kidnapped. Her and her boyfriend had just gotten into an argument and he stormed off leaving her alone in the dark empty park. She collapsed to her knees crying..then it happened
Tied up and gagged in the back of a van, sitting helplessly as a friend of the driver poked at her. She had no idea where the driver was taking them and that made her all the more frightened, but she did not show it. She was brave and she was strong.
Since Bella was knocked out she had no idea wat was going on but she felt sumone lift up her dress. She culdnt do anything..she was in to much pain from her fite with her BF and cuz she was under sleeping gas so she culdnt wake up anyways
Finally the van stopped. She just hoped that they would leave her in the van rather than take her in. But her hope was for a lost cause. They carried her in anyways, going up some stairs and throwing her onto a bed.
"Alright you little brat..nap times over" 1said pulling her up from the car dragging her into a cell "now shut up and don't piss anyone off" another said
They have their way with her. And they leave her laying there all night, sobbing. The next day 5)36 take her elsewhere.
In the morning Bella woke up with her clothes tossed everywhere..she didnt know what those men did to her the night before ...and she sure as hell didnt wanna find out. Soon the men came back dressed her forcefully and dragged her somewhere that she didnt know of..this time they forced a pill down her throat to knock her out. While being dragged the sun burned her eyes..she was starting to get scared..that this was the last time she was going to see it! Bella was scared..she wanted to go home to her boyfriend, she wanted her freedom..she wanted to break down and cry..but she couldnt..because she was already knocked out..and hopefully not knocked up
hace más de un año Sableye21 said…
character in dimension: Ben Storm
 character in dimension: Ben Storm
(hes kool lookin...i luv the headphones shirt..music is my life)
(( Me too...this is getting weirder...I'm trying to not make questions of what we have in common)
Ben woke up as a bunny. " Hey..what can I say.I can shape shift!" He said,turning back into a human. He looked through his clean pile of clothes to see his lucky headphone shirt. "This will definality match my new leather jacket......"He put his shirt and pants on with his leather jacket. He got on his KD's and left the house.
(lol)
When bella woke up she was lying on the backseat in a van..but she wasnt tied up "hey watz going on" she said to the boys in the front "glad to see ur up beauty queen..we saved u" 1 said "saved me" she asked "ya u had just gotten bought off..but we saved ya before he culd tak u home..although now u r his property and he does hav the right to cum looking for u and if he finds u..we cant do anything to stop him from taking u bak" the other said "im Jayceon and this is my brother Grayceon" Jay said "whats ur name" Gray asked "Be-Bella" bell stuttered as the van stopped
Ben was walking as two people with ski masked jumped him.They started kicking him as he fell knocked out. He opened his eyes to see he was tied up next to a girl not noticing him "Um can you help me? "He said,already knowing that he can shift into something little but didn't want to freak her out.
(hes talking to bella rite..or no)
((yeah he is talking to Bella ))
(kk)
"Gray..Jay..yd u tie him up" bell said noticing ben "he seemed strong...and we needed 1 more person to help us protect u..think u culd untie him" jay said "i can try" bell said looking at the knot hopelessley
The knots unloosed. "Thank you..."He blushed at her. "So...why are we here..in a van?" He said,looking weird to tie a teen in a car
"gosh we just explained to Bell here..guess we have to explain again" jay said "nah its aight ill explain" bell said turning her body to face ben "aight" jay and gray said "ok so basically..i was kidnapped and was brought here as a slave..and when someone finally bought me..my two bozos here saved me..and now they hav u..cuz lik they said..they needed a 3rd person to help protect me..and*she notices his shirt* i luv ur shirt..."
"Ok and thank you..I have a couple of these shirts."He said,as he turned to Jay and Gray. "So who does her owner look like? Have he been in the city? "Ben said, blushing at Bella and waiting for Jay or Gray to answer
"old, and not yet..we traveled here..it took 3 days" jay said "damn" bell said lifting up her knees resting her chin on them
" So you two are out of town...Ok,so we are waiting for him to come here." Ben said,as he accidentally turn into an octopus. "Opps sorry for that"He said,turning into a human again
bells eyes go wide "tht was kool" gray said as bell scooted away sum
"I'm sorry...I'm just abnormal." He said,giving a smile at Bella as she scooted away. "No girl is ever gonna like me if I keep doing this" He whispered to himself looking out the window
bell scoots next to him and touches his shoulder
(I AM A LONER NOW)
The ride to wherever thy are taking Eden is bumpy and strange, but she cannot see any of it because they've blindfolded her. If only they didn't have her hands tied. Then she could use her powers and eacape.... Unless, she froze the restraints off.