Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Vikings [ The Gods Walk Among Us] Rp ((Open))

Palin_X765 posted on Jan 08, 2014 at 11:39AM
Prologue: Vikings [ The Gods Walk Among Us]

Two village's have been on the edge of war for years due too one villages threats of raiding for land expansion. Until One of the Chiefs, Chief Agnar offered his Daughter Princess Æsa to Chief Calder's son hoping this will prevent war.

The two villages had a feast and celebrated until morning everyone passed out drunk excepting to wake up allies instead woke to a something horrid. Chiefs Calder's son had a different plan and instead of taking the princess as his bride he had sex with the others chiefs wife and snuck her on one of their ship and brought her back to his village. Chief Agnar woke up with a note from his wife saying those same words.

Outraged Chief Agnar has been making demands for chief Calder to return his wife or prepare for the war of his life!

Now the old Norse gods have taken sides of this inevitable war. Walking in each village in the appearance of a human and giving false memories to the people. Also creating a little army themselves.

Who will win this war you decide!

Villages:

Norwich: Norwich is Chief Calder's village they are not planing to attack , they are hoping to find some way to prevent Chief agnar from attacking. They have a Wooden wall around it and only way to reach it quickly is by sea.

Hull: Chief Agnar is the ruler of Hull. Outrage of his wives blasphemy he is ready to wage war against Norwich hoping to get revenge.

Characters: People you can play as

The blessed ones: Are people that the gods have deemed worthy of their grace. The gods have given these people powers that resemble their own. Like thor might give a man the ability summon electricity or AEgir giving someone control over water or Sif giving someone power over the earth. But its not many of them and only some are known

Warlords: Are the Chiefs right hand man he/she leads the villages army on raids and wars. And make battle plans. The are powerful leaders. Only one of each village. Part of the council

Citizens: Normal people who live daily lives. Like blacksmiths , shepherds, Artisans, merchants etc......

Spiritual leader: These people have an assortment of magic and a direct line to the gods. They lead the religious ceremonies and are apart of the council.

Royals: The royals are people related to the Chief. The chiefs wives , children , relatives. They are part of the council

Gods: The gods have taken the form of a human and joined the war. They don't really use their powers. They mostly shared it among some of the people and watches what will happen.

Character sheet:

Name:

Village: [ Norwich or hull]

Position: [ Royal , Warlord, blessed one, Normal viking, Council member Citizen,Spiritual leader, God etc... you can be a combination of two]

appearance:

Personality:

History:[optional]

Weapon:[optional]

extra:

Rules!!!!!

1. cussing/sex allowed

2. no one liners

3. NO OVERPOWERED BLESSED POWERS. They are not gods and its only a few of them everyone cant be a blessed one.

4. Everyone CANT be a god. I will only allow two and they must be from REAL myths.

5. i will control Chief Calder if you want to control Chief agnar be my guest.

6. I encourage you make more than one character i want to see blood!!!!

7. i encourage you to ask to fight the chief to the death for the throne! i will agree and its a good chance you will win

8. Give the chiefs some Children and wives

I know what you are thinking...... it might be based off of that or not lol

[◄=►Hull◄=►]

Princess Carina - Royal Viking and Blessed One - Screaming_Death

Chronos - God of Time, & village Strategist - Time_Master

laural - Blessed one - Pipiqueen

Mitch - Warlord - Pipiqueen

{►=◄Norwich►=◄}

Prince Alric - Royal Viking, Council member - Palin_X765

Yggdrasil - Goddess of Life & Village Healer - Time_Master

Lilith - Blessed warlord , council member - Palin_X765

Sirius - Council Member, Warlord - Pipiqueen

Princess Hallerna - Royal Viking - Palin_x765

►=◄This bottom one is in case you want them by position►=◄

Royals: ☼
Blessed: ϟ
Warlords: ☢
Council: ♋
Gods: †

† Chronos - Hull - Time_Master
† Yggdrasil - Norwich - Time_Master
♋☼ Prince Alric - Norwich - Palin_X765
♋☢ϟ Lilith - Norwich - Palin_X765
♋☢ Sirius - Norwich - Pipiqueen

ϟ Laural - Hull - Pipiqueen

☢ Mitch - Hull - Pipiqueen

☼ Princess Hallerna - Norwich - Palin_x765
☼ Princess Carnia - Hull - Screaming_Death

Chief Calder

Prologue: Vikings [ The Gods Walk Among Us] Two village's have been on the edge of war for years d
last edited on Jan 11, 2014 at 06:10PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 84 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

hace más de un año Palin_X765 said…
Name: Prince Alric

Village: Norwich

Position: Royal Viking, Council member

appearance: pic

Personality: Selfish, money hungry and can be a jerk. Normal puts his villages need before his own unless it involves a woman. Woman obsessed.

History: He is the son Of Chief Calder II and is destined to be the next chief. When his village needed him the most he made a terrible mistake. Driven by lust he stole the Chief's Wive from the village of hull, which has caused an eruption of war between the villages.

Weapon:[optional] A long sword that has been passed down through his family.

extra: He believe he is an direct descent of Odin and should be respected by all.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Prince Alric Age: 26 gender: male Village: Norwich Position: Royal Viking, Counci
hace más de un año Screaming_Death said…
Name: Princess Carina

Village: Hull

Position: Royal Viking and Blessed One

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Ass-busting,selfish,and can take care of her self but that's after when they found out her mother was gone.

History: Daughter and 5th or last sibling of King Agnar. She was excited for the marriage before she went drunk.When she woke up,she was totally different who all wants to Kick the ass out of the Norwich and maybe take their throne

Weapon: Pic and heritage Thor's power,lighting

Extra. Descendant of Thor and that's why she have her powers
 Name: Princess Carina Age:25 Village: Hull Position: Royal Viking and Blessed One Appea
hace más de un año Time_Master said…
((Is it ok if i use a Greek God? if not i will try to find a suitable Viking God replacement))

Name: Chronos (or sometimes Kronos)

Village: Hull

Position: God of Time, & village Stratagist.

appearance: PIC

Personality: he thinks before he acts, as he does have the time to.

History:

There are some Gods that the Vikings didn't believe in, Chronos, or atleast their version of him was Dagr, who they believed was the God of Daytime, instead of all time, Well, he decided to go down, pick a random village to help, as for him this would simply be another form of entertainment, the dice rolled on Hull, so he mixed himself in the history of the village.

Weapon: A halberd, said to be enchanted by a god, but really it just glows when Chronos holds it.

extra:
His body isn't big and buff like a Vikings, it's like an Average persons body, so among the Vikings he is called weak.

In his eyes, instead of a Pupil there is a Time Symbol.
 ((Is it ok if i use a Greek God? if not i will try to find a suitable Viking God replacement)) [b]
Time_Master commented…
In case people get confused, no not Chronus (Kronus) the TITAN OF TIME, this is Chronos (Kronos) the God of Time. hace más de un año
((His Halberd))
 ((His Halberd))
(I know of some more Gods of the Vikings, aswell as the Romans and Greeks, everyone should've learned this in History classes :P also, thanks for the compliment, i know of some of them, I'll do some research on the Norse Gods)
(Can we start when I come back which is the afternoon like 3-4)
Time_Master commented…
it's 8:00 PM here :P and my internet stops working at 11:30 to remind me to get sleep, it comes back up at either 2 o 4 in the morning, cause i wake up then, hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
just 5 hrs?you seriously need to get más sleep..............! hace más de un año
(That might be boring without more people, but i don't have a say in it :P)
hace más de un año pipiqueen said…
Name: laural

Village: hull

Position: blessed one

Personality: a bit bossy ,but adgustable

History:[optional] she was a girl of fine talents,her parents being one of the most remembered vikings ever! and her ability is that she can see the future and sometimes even change it,regardless she is a good swordsmen and can defend herself good enough

Weapon:[optional] she uses anything,but she's especially good at swords!
 Name: laural Age: 16 gender: female Village: hull Position: blessed one appearance: pi
Palin_X765 commented…
hola thanks fro joining but can tu add a lilttle más like her blessed one ablities and a little history thanks hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
right!i couldn't think one history up so, i thought i'd skip it!anyway,i'll add it right now! hace más de un año
(can we start ?or do we still need more to join?)
(9:00 PM, 2 & 1/2 hours until my internet cuts.)
(um.....when your shool time will be over,mine will start!it's almost night here and i probably won't be able to comeback in the next 20 hrs!)
Time_Master commented…
I'm going to sleep now, G'night.... hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
late g'night! hace más de un año
(I don't think anyone else is coming :< if no one else starts, then we'll just have to make due with us 3, if that happens then I'll have to make a second character...)
(Ok then, I'll make a second God, and have the 2 fight. It'll be Time VS. Life)
(I'll be using a Viking God, the Goddess of Life, Life VS. Time)

Name: Yggdrasil

Position: God of Life (or sometimes known as the Goddess of the Tree of Life) and Village Healer

Appearance: PIC

Personality: Kind, and caring, caring more for others than her own, if there was a list of priorities for her, everyone else would be #1, and she would be last.

History:

Tired of the war between the Vikings, she wants a side to win, a side she belives will not prejudice on the other when it wins, and that it will try to find a Good solution to the problem.

so she chose the Norwich, believing it's current Leader will do just that.

Weapon: Her weapon is Plants, and Animals.

Extra:
She is the Sister of Chronos

In her eyes, instead of a Pupil there is a symbol of a Tree.

Although she can bring the dead back to life fully, she won't do it because the Grim Reaper, the Lord of Death will become angered, she will heal anyone, but once they're dead, they will stay so.
(This isn't Necromancy, she doesn't make the Undead she fully brings them back to life)

Unlike her brother, Chronos, she decided not to try to blend in with the vikings clothing, so she kept her regular, snow-white, black and green clothes. (PIC)
 (I'll be using a Viking God, the Goddess of Life, Life VS. Time) [b]Name:[/b] Yggdrasil [b]Age
Name: Lilith

Position: Blessed warlord , council member

Personality: She can be quite flirtatious. And very care free love the thrill of a fight.

History: It is hard for a woman to become a viking. Let alone a warlord but Lilith did it on one of the last raids the previous warlord was killed in battle. The other vikings just lost control with no order and she was able to command them and get them back in order and lead them to victory. That is why Thor had blessed her.

Weapon: Two duel blades that she can channel her electricity through.

extra: She wants to be the next Ruler of Norwich she is hoping to marry the chiefs son, and will do anything to do so.
 Name: Lilith Age: 32 gender: female Village: Norwich Position: Blessed warlord , coun
Time_Master commented…
This is going to be funny XD hace más de un año
Time_Master commented…
I: This girl probably hates the girl from the other village, so she's gunna be a handful hace más de un año
Time_Master commented…
II: Chronos and Yggdrasil are siblings, and they need to fight hace más de un año
Palin_X765 commented…
most likely lol hace más de un año
Here is the Symbol of Time in Chronos's Eyes
 Here is the Symbol of Time in Chronos's Eyes
Here is the Symbol of the Tree of Life in Yggdrasil's Eyes
 Here is the Symbol of the árbol of Life in Yggdrasil's Eyes
(mishap!i got a pic and i changed the whole profile for it! i'll make another character then i guess!)
Name: mitch

Village: hull

Position: warlord

Personality: he is someone you'd call prince charming, and he not only is handsome ,also powerfull

History: he is laurals childhood friend , he was a disciple of sirius,and one of the best soldier there is

Weapon: spear

Name: mitch Age: 30 gender: male Village: hull Position: warlord appearance: pic
[ Last character ill make for now. We will start in a few hours

Name: Princess Hallerna

Position: Royal Viking

Personality: She can be described as......violent, angry , crazy and power hungry kinda the female version of her brother.

History: Daughter of Chief Calder II she has always gotten her way. Now her brother has given her the chance to show her worth to her father that she is a worthy child. Her father always praised her brothers but hated her for being born a woman. She sees the war as a chance to show everyone her worth as a Viking.

Weapon: Short blade

extra: Planing on killing Chiefs Agnars wife
 [ Last character ill make for now. We will start in a few hours Name: Princess Hallerna Age: 2
(Please make the starting point soon, I'll try to find a Map that we can use to show the villages, also Chronos can use the map as Strategic value too. also down below I'll post a Character List, please copy & paste it into the main post at the top, so we know which characters are in this.)

[◄=►Hull◄=►]

Princess Carina - Royal Viking and Blessed One - Screaming_Death

Chronos - God of Time, & village Strategist - Time_Master

laural - Blessed one - Pipiqueen

Mitch - Warlord - Pipiqueen

{►=◄Norwich►=◄}

Prince Alric - Royal Viking, Council member - Palin_X765

Yggdrasil - Goddess of Life & Village Healer - Time_Master

Lilith - Blessed warlord , council member - Palin_X765

Sirius - Council Member, Warlord - Pipiqueen

Princess Hallerna - Royal Viking - Palin_x765

►=◄This bottom one is in case you want them by position►=◄

Royals: ☼
Blessed: ϟ
Warlords: ☢
Council: ♋
Gods: †

† Chronos - Hull - Time_Master
† Yggdrasil - Norwich - Time_Master

♋☼ Prince Alric - Norwich - Palin_X765
♋☢ϟ Lilith - Norwich - Palin_X765
♋☢ Sirius - Norwich - Pipiqueen

ϟ Laural - Hull - Pipiqueen

☢ Mitch - Hull - Pipiqueen

☼ Princess Hallerna - Norwich - Palin_x765
☼ Princess Carnia - Hull - Screaming_Death
pipiqueen commented…
tu forgot sirius.............. hace más de un año
Time_Master commented…
he didn't come up when i ctrl+f the page for Norwich. hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
i dunno what happened then........ hace más de un año
(yup!i can't wait!)
(here is a map, i hope it will be satisfactory, if i can get Palin to approve i can begin to edit this to add villages.)
 (here is a map, i hope it will be satisfactory, if i can get Palin to approve i can begin to editar thi
Palin_X765 commented…
i approve nice hace más de un año
Time_Master commented…
sweet! pic one of the black dots for the village of Hull, and another for the village of Norwich, I'll add some extra things later hace más de un año
(it looks great!on what programme did you make it on?)
Time_Master commented…
google imágenes :P hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
well, just so tu know,i am from a completly different continent!and my school DOES NOT follow SOSE ,it follows CBSE!get it? we don't even have a teaching called SOSE!maybe before snapping at me,you should check the facts.................................. hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
and yeah,good night and sweet dreams! hace más de un año
(sorry to say that i'd probably be able to reply only on sunday!sorry)
Palin_x765, can me and you start? or do we wait 2 or 1 days for Pipiqueen?
[ Sorry ive been doing a few college interviews but thanks for the character sheet nice!]

Upon Chief Calder arrival back to the village with his viking warriors they were all welcomed with celebration. Music played loudly as the village people danced assuming that their act of diplomatic quest was a success. But only he and a few of his party knew what really happened.

" Stop! Stop the Music!" Calder called aloud everyone in the village grew quite the only noise was the lapping of the tide on the beach. " Council members in my private chambers now!"

Without hesitation people began to hurry to their homes and watched as The chief followed by 14 others dissapered into his chambers.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

" Father what has happened to cause you such anger?" Princess Hallerna as she took her seat next to her mother and watched the remainder of the council take theirs." And Where is Alric?"

The chief shook his head and tugged on his matted beard. " You will see soon enough." The council waited for around thirty minutes as Alric finally walked in.

" Odin's sake! it took you long enou........ " Hallerna said rising but was cut off by the wave of her fathers hand.

" Tell them my foolish son. What terrible deed you did." Cheif Calder said standing. " Or rather show THEM!"

Prince Alric looked down at his feet as if was a child who had knew they were in trouble. " Come in!"

He called back through the door. They all waited for the person he called for appeared. A woman claded in dark nightwear, beautiful in the face with long flowing brown hair walked in. She walked with a certain grace that only royalty knew. All of the council faces dropped as they realized who she was.

" This is Chief Agnars wife, Ásta. I've decided i wanted her instead of her daughter and snuck her on one of the long boats. The peaceful treaty has failed. Most likely they will declare war." Prince Alric said as he held Asta's hand.

"May the gods be with us." Lilith said under breath
Yggdrasil was watching and listen the Council through the window,

the people of Norwich had not found out she was a God just yet, they all assumed she was either a blessed one, or a spiritual leader, but no one has ever looked closely to her eyes, and they thought her clothes was just something special from the Gods.

"i thought so... war... and brother has joined the Hull people... i hope i don't have to fight him, Gods fighting each other would cause a disaster again..." she whispered to herself, and continued to watch the council.
" So Alric couldn't keep it in his pants again? Such a simpleton. " Hallenra said and chuckled under her breath.

" Do you really believe this is a laughing matter?" Lilith said " I didn't agree with this quest anyways. We should've raided that village a long time ago. You have never trusted my judgement. Even after i was blessed by Thor." She responded by releasing a surge of electricity in the air.

" You just haven't reach the standard of Bau...." Calder started

" Baugr!?! Baugr is dead. He has been feasting with gods in Valhalla for over three seasons. As great of a man he was even he wasn't touched by the gods. So i Suggest either killing her." Lilith said pointing at Ásta. " Or attacking first."

" Attacking first ?" One of the spiritual leaders questioned. " They have more men, more resources, better defenses we will be slaughtered. We should just return her."

" And you think that will stop him? Chief Agnar wont be satisfied until Alric is dead for violating his wife. " Lilith laughed. " Chief Calder you should have just agreed to let me marry your son. If you did we wouldn't be in this situation."

And with that Lilith walked out the room her body was rolling off so much electricity her hair started to stand up. And so did everyone else's in the room.

" Well any more suggestions?" Hallenra said laughing. Her mother just looked at her and shook her head.
Yggdrasil became worried, the closest person to finding out that she was a Goddess was Lilith, and now that she is angry, she might reveal just that, and because of her, war seems to be coming soon,

hearing enough from the council room, Yggdrasil tried to sneak away.
Lilith stormed out the Chambers she didn't expect to walk into anyone. Anyone in their right minds would be in their homes. But instead she saw a young girl trying to flee.

" You there!" Lilith called to Yggdrasil " Were you trying to listen in on our private conversation? Chief Calder would have your head if that's true."
Yggdrasil instantly stopped.
she became a little worried, and tried to keep eye contact to a minimum, lest Lilith discovers who she really is.

"Umm... much less did than were trying to... you're all so loud, but still... there's going to be a war now isn't there?"
laural was just trying to read an ancient book of myths when all of a sudden she had a vision-it was of two girls,one trying to hide something and the other kinda like shouting...................then she saw what appeared to be soldiers marching and fights and all kinds of kills!- laural had no idea what was happening,she rushed over to the chambers to meet chief agner
Palin_X765 commented…
I thought that laural was from Hull. Her cheif is chief Agnar hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
sorry, i guess i got all mixed up !excuse me! hace más de un año
Palin_X765 commented…
nah tu fine. No promblem hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
thnx! hace más de un año
[ Oh timemaster did you want me to pick the dots on the map for the villages? My bad]

Lilith thought to herself. It wouldn't benefit her at all to complain to the Chief that this girl was ease dropping and its not like she wouldn't find out.

" War?" Lilith laughed to herself " As viking's isn't war what we all want? Dont we all want to die in glorious battle? the concern on you peoples faces about war is sicking to me as a true viking." Lilith said as she sat at on the steps of The private Chambers.

" I hope war will come soon." She said more to herself than to Yggdrasil. " Why would the gods bless me if i wasn't destined to rule the Village beside the man who i love?" Her body kept pulsing static electric in the rhythm of her heart beat. It was hard to control when her emotions were strong.

" What do you think about this impending war. We cant lose the gods are with us!" Lilith said. " Just look at me."
Time_Master commented…
Yes, please do. hace más de un año
"cheif, i saw a war ! a vision!"laural says out of breath! " what is it?"

"what are you talking about,laural?"agner asks confused
[ Anyone if you want to control Agnar that's fine i need someone to control him just let me know but i will help control him]

Agnar was confused on what the young girl said. " A war we just feasted with The Village Norwich yesterday? Are you saying they will betray us? Come to think of it have you seen my wife?" Agnar asked Laural
(that's great!i'll control him when laurals around!)

"um...no!"she says "i don't think it's a betrayel or........i dunno..........!"she says shrugging
Yggdrasil became a little angry at what Lilith truly desired, Yggdrasil became so angered, she lost herself in her emotions, the sky roared, the wind blew very hard, the waves began to smash against the beach, even animals began to howl, and cry, and scream in the nearby forests.

"DO YOU THINK WE BLESS YOU JUST FOR YOU TO GO KILL YOURSELVES?" she yelled out without control, Yggdrasil, now realizing what she just did, put her hands on her mouth

"... oops..."

after she had calmed down, the sky, sea, wind and animals did so too.

[========================================­===­===­===­===­==]­

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAA! she got angry! SISTER GOT ANGRY! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Chronos was dancing happily in Hull, then instantly stopped.

"Ooh! that blessed is using the gift i gave her, Clairvoyance (The ability to see into the future) is quite dangerous though... be careful how far you look, or the might see Armageddon"
Lilith staggered back up the steps and she looked at Yggdrasil with fear. " Ya....your....your eyes." She muttered pointing at her. " What do you mean by we? Who....who are you?"

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­

In Hull Chief Agnar was looking at laural with confusion when they both heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" He called back. Then enters his eldest son.

" What is it my son?" Agnar asked. His eldest son just looked at him and handed him a small slip of paper.

" Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news." The chiefs son said passing him the paper. The chief took the paper and began to read aloud.

" My husband...." he began. " Im sorry to say but im leaving the village to be with prince Alric......" He read the rest to himself he almost couldnt control his anger. He crumbled the paper and threw his cup of Ale against the wall.

" We checked your chambers and most of mothers belongings are gone..." His eldest son said

"Bring micth to me and ready the men." Agnar said ." NOW!"
Yggdrasil looked to the ground.
"well... i guess i can't hide anymore..."

she looked to Lilith
"I am Yggdrasil, Goddess of Life... are you satisfied now?"

[========================================­===­===­]

Chronos watched as people were exiting the council room, he stopped time, walked into the council room, and stood in the corner, then unfroze time.

"So... what is the problem now?" he asked Chief Agnar.
Lilith fear turn into a mad grin and she was suddenly over come with pure glee and got on her knees before the goddess she let out a crazed laughed. " The god's shine brightly on me don't they, my goddess?" to Lilith this was the greatest opportunity of her life. " I was chosen by Odin himself! Why else would you be here my lady? My destiny." she muttered to herself. Her face began to leak tears of joy.

{ Time master Does Chief agnar know Chronos as the Villages strategist. I know that sounds like a stupid question lol}
((Yeah, they know that, but they don't know he's a God just yet))

"Why i'm here?... to help this village..." she replied to Lilith,

"But... my brother, Chronos is in the other village... i hope we don't fight..."
As Carina walked in the council room.She saw Chornos and said..."We taking orders from the villager strategist ?" shaking her head.She held her sword,"While we was so drunk Alric from Norwich. He had sex with my mother! Now she is gone over see in Norwich." Carina said,turning to her father."And I'm going to go and save her!"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Name: Knut Saalgoson
Postilion: Blessed one and council member (Norwich)
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Sly,Tough,and athletic (Works hard ever day)
History: Was a poor child on the road like a scavenger.Then when Odin shined down on him one night and he became healthy,strong,more stamina and durability.He rumbled in little wrestling type thing and got alot of food and was called down upon the council members and called the newest council member.
 As Carina walked in the council room.She saw Chornos and said..."We taking orders from the villager s
Time_Master commented…
no one knows Chronos is a God just yet :P he was in the council room, cause he was going to mostrar that to the Chief hace más de un año
Screaming_Death commented…
Oh I'll change it hace más de un año
(Carina you are talking about.)
"Slow down there Carina, you can't just rush in there, they have blessed too, and you'll be 1 against many... not to mention my sister's there"
[ My apologies for being away and what not Midterms have been a pain in the ass smh. But im sorry if has been confusing with all the charecters. This Rp kinda needed it because i wanted at least some to die, becasue well... they are vikings.

And if you only have one charecter sometimes you get stuck with one liners waiting for another person to responed which can be boring.But i would like if you guys contiue your discussion in your inboxes. I hate when walls are cluttered with personal messages. I makes my OCD go crazy. Please delete them. So we can get back to the Rp that was starting off very well Thanks Guys...]
Time_Master commented…
k hace más de un año
pipiqueen commented…
right!so ,shall we continue? hace más de un año
hace más de un año tigerfinn said…
Name: freelance (real name is jus)

Village: [ Norwich or hull] none (he is a freelance and freelance means free)

Position: [ Royal , Warlord, blessed one, Normal viking, Council member Citizen,Spiritual leader, God etc... you can be a combination of two] none

Personality: silent,tough sometimes wear a mask,shy

History:[optional] unkown

Weapon:[optional] daggers,schyte

extra: he is like robin wood he robs peeps on both villages (peace)
 Name: freelance (real name is jus) Age: 19 gender: male Village: [ Norwich o hull] none (h
hace más de un año tigerfinn said…
freelance walks down in the forest to hunt he passes a large boulder as he looks up he saw an eagle he calls it "how is it my friend?" he asked the eagle as he puts an old paper on its claw "go" he said as he raises his arm it flew away
[ Ok midterms are over lets try to get back in the swing on things ]

In Norwich

Lilith looked at the goddess in awe waiting for her guidence. " I will gladly serve you my lady anything you wish i will be here for you. " She said still kneeling before Yggdrasil. " Please tell me your plans so i can see them through."

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

In Hull

Chief Aganr tired to contain himself but his anger began to be over bearing. He didnt know what to do his second wife left him for a bloody prince from a small village that he knew he could burn in three days.

" Carina." Chief agnar manged to say with little anger." Gather all of the blessed that we know of and get your brother here as soon as possible. I need to talk to Chornos alone."

Now the cheif and his stratgist were alone. " i am all for my daughters plan, but i have always trusted your judgement." The chief said looking at Chornos. So what plan do you have in mind?"
Yggdrasil was a bit confused, but she knew what was going to happen.

"well... right now, i need to tell the villagers what i really am. by brother right now would be doing the same, so we first need to tell them... and PLEASE don't bow to me!"

.........................................­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­

"Well... before we continue with a strategy, there's something i first need to explain to the whole village... and they might think me mad for it, but the truth must be told, and so i will tell you first."

Chronos took a deep breath, then he looked into Chief Aganr's eyes, attempting to show the chief the symbol in his own eye.

"I am Chronos, God of Time... and my Sister, Yggdrasil, the Goddess of life, is in the village of Norwich"