Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório fantasía Rêves Circus

Kat-chan posted on Jan 06, 2014 at 03:08AM
Dazzling lights, painted faces and music that makes you sit on the edge of your seat. Yes, this is the circus from your childhood. But the magic doesn’t end with just the show. We are proudly presenting the Auditions today! Yes today! If you want to show us your talent and have always dreamed of the circus, Fantasy Rêves is the place to be! Be at [insert location] today at 2 pm and be prepared to live your dreams. But be warned it’s hard work and people have died. Also we are a travelling circus so you will be living with each other an there is no guarantee you will get along. Be careful there is to be NO romantic feelings created here or you will be kicked out and the animals are not always friendly. So without further ado Good Luck,

Bobo the ring master

rules:
you should have one special talent
sex and cursing is allowed
it says no romance is allowed but that doesn’t stop people. Just don’t get caught ;)
limit the one-liners
i don’t think you can necessarily god-mod in this so thats it!

Character sheet:

Name:
Talent:
Appearance:
Costume:
Bio:
Other:

Anything else just ask me or Liz-chan who is the partial owner of this rp! :)‏

Roommates are:

Jordan (pg 6) ---------------------> Zane (pg 5)
Ossia (pg 3) -----------------------> Tina (pg 4)
Elina (pg 1) -----------------------> Toni (pg 1)
Charlotte (pg 1) --------------------> Elena (pg 1)
Simon (pg 1) ------------------------> Bobby (pg 1)
 Dazzling lights, painted faces and música that makes tu sit on the edge of your seat. Yes, this is th
last edited on Jan 12, 2014 at 03:07AM
save

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 234 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 234

hace más de un año Liz-chan said…
Name: Elina Lelotê
Talent: Tightrope walker
Appearance: pic
Costume Appearance:pic 2
Bio: When she was a child her dad would always take her to the circus until he fell ill and could no longer take her even though she loved it so much. Soon he died and her family became poor. She decided to drop out of high school and join this circus and is here for auditions today! She wants to bring smiles to all children's faces as it did hers in the memories of her father.
Other: She's from french origin hence the funny name :3
 Name: Elina Lelotê Age: 16 Gender: female Talent: Tightrope walker Appearance: pic Costume Appe
(her outfit and during performance time her hair would be in a bun oh and its like a strapless dress ballerina thing:3)
 (her outfit and during performance time her hair would be in a bun oh and its like a strapless dress
hace más de un año Kat-chan said…
Name: Charlotte Fray
Talent: Trapeze artist
Appearance: Pic
Costume: Next pic
Bio: (I'll return to this)
Other: She hates to be called by her actual name, she usually only responds to nicknames.
 Name: charlotte Fray Age: 16 Gender: Female Talent: Trapeze artist Appearance: Pic Costume: siguiente
Worn with a matching headband and her hair in a ponytail.
 Worn with a matching headband and her hair in a ponytail.
Name: Dante 'Bobo' Pheonix
Talent: Ringmaster
Costume: Next Pic
Bio: His family has always run the circus. The job of 'Ringmaster' is handed down from generation to generation, as soon as the oldest child turns 18.
 Name: Dante 'Bobo' Pheonix Age: 19 Gender: Male Talent: Ringmaster Appearance: Pic Costume: Nex
Liz-chan commented…
why does the ring sate look so sad and young XD hace más de un año
((And his costume))
 ((And his costume))
Name: Bernadette 'The Inferno' Belez
Talent: Fire eating/ breathing/ dancing
Costume: Next Pic
Bio: Her family and Dante's family were close friends, although she only met him 3 years ago. It was love at first sight. She immediately joined the circus once they started dating.
Other: She's kind of bitchy, but that's because she's insecure.
 Name: Bernadette 'The Inferno' Belez Age: 18 Gender: Female Talent: fuego eating/ breathing/ dancin
((Her costume, which she wears with her hair down with a headband that has the design of flames on it))
 ((Her costume, which she wears with her hair down with a headband that has the diseño of flames on it
hace más de un año BlackSparrow said…
{I hope this works}

Name: Elena Azure
Talent: magician
Appearance: pic below
Costume: second pic
Bio: She was always good with the slip of the hand or getting out of impossible situations. She likes to perform magic tricks, and has a flare for the dramatic . She used to use it for stealing things when she lived on the street, after she was sent to the orphanage she jumped at the chance to audition when the circus came into town.
Other: Whether she has real magic or just fancy tricks is up to you.
last edited hace más de un año
 {I hope this works} Name: Elena Azure Age: 18 Gender: female Talent: magician Appearance:
{Her costume...she does her hair differently for each show}
 {Her costume...she does her hair differently for each show}
hace más de un año Screaming_Death said…
(Kat-chan can I be Dante)
((Sure, I guess. I wasn't really planning to do much with him anyways.))
((Thx and when are we starting))
((I just want to wait for a few more people to join, then we can start.))
((NVM I forgot that I had a Circus performer XD))

Name: Simon *Nero* Zanko and Sigel
Talent:Aerobatics and Taming
Costume: Pic
Bio: Born in Russia with his best friend,The White Bengal Tiger,Sigel He was in awe when he was young because all the great performers at his time was Talented.Nero trained hard and knows aerobatics and taming (He has a secret to taming and don't really speak Russian that much)
Other: N/A for right now
 ((NVM I forgot that I had a Circus performer XD)) Name: Simon *Nero* Zanko and Sigel Age:18 Gend
{I hope this still goes}

Name: Bobby Pine
Talent: Equilibristics
Appearance: pic 1
Costume: pic 2
Bio: He is an act that goes around the circus grounds doing his performances, but he doesn’t do set shows in a tent. sometimes though he'll have a platform outside to do some of the things that need to be more stationary. Bobby was raised in an abusive home and when the circus came to town it was a time of relief and for him to get away. When he heard he could sign up, he did almost immediately.
Other:
 {I hope this still goes} Name: Bobby Pine Age: 17 Gender: male Talent: Equilibristics Appear
{his costume - He either doesn't have a shirt on, and when he does is a red shirt with a black vest}
 {his costume - He either doesn't have a camisa, camiseta on, and when he does is a red camisa, camiseta with a black vest}
{His shirt when he has one}
 {His camisa, camiseta when he has one}
(Me too)
hace más de un año Time_Master said…
Name: Banette

Circus acting Title: The Phoenix Heirloom

Talent: Illusions and shifting reality.

Appearance: PIC 1

Costume: PIC 1

Bio:
Banette has been in Dante Pheonix's family line for generations, he's like a family heirloom, and has been with them since he could remember, he has specialty in doing mystical things, like making lions or things come out of no where, and doing illusions, like making his arm turn into rubber.

Other:
Banette is always in the same clothes, and he never takes them off, mainly cause he can't, but no one knows that.

Yes, his mouth is a zipper, and his teeth are the zip clips.

His right eye's Iris and Pupil are inverted (That means the outer layer of the eye is black, and the inner is red)
 [b]Name:[/b] Banette [b]Circus actuación Title:[/b] The Phoenix Heirloom [b]Age:[/b] ?? [b]Gend
hace más de un año fangfan7 said…
Name: Antoinette (Toni) Valero
Talent: acrobat
Appearance: pic 1
Bio: She ran away from home to join the circus. ((This’ll develop more as it goes if that’s alright))
Other:
 Name: Antoinette (Toni) Valero Age: 17 Gender: female Talent: acrobat Appearance: pic 1 Costu
((Her costume))
 ((Her costume))
((Alrighty, let's get started!))

"Dante, why do we have to let more people join this? Don't we have enough members?" Bernadette pouted. She and Dante were sitting inside the main tent of the circus. Auditions were about to start and she was, as she always was at the thought of meeting new, and possibly better-than-her, people, in a bad mood.

"No, we don't. And would you quit looking so upset? No one's gonna replace you." Dante smiled at her reassuringly. "Come on, lighten up a bit, would you?"

Bernadette made a face, but she couldn't deny that she felt a bit more at-ease at Dante's words. He always knew what to say. "Fine. Let's just get this over with already."

Dante glanced down at his watch. It was 2 pm.
Toni walked into the circus tent where she was supposed to audition. She hated that she was first, but it was still better than being last...she hoped. She wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do either. "So do I need to tell you anything, or just show you what I've got?" She asks to the two people who must be her 'judges.'
"Let's see..." Dante checked the list of names for those who were planning to audition. "Antoinette, right? Antoinette Valero? Just go right ahead and do your thing." He sat back and observed her.
Simon was nervous he was up next after that lovely girl in front. Sigel was at his side with 15 regular tigers behind Sigel."Sorry my tigers pushed the way.Don't mess with them they my bite." Simon warned the other performers.
((I'm picturing a stage, not sure if there really is one...))

She nodded and then went to the center of the stage. She was used to doing this with music, so the silence made it feel weird, but she did it anyway. She did acrobatics, which was really more a dance then anything. She did inhuman looking twists and turns, back bends, slow motion back flips. She also did headstands that would go into rolls or back bends, all showing her flexibility. When she finished she stood up straight and bowed.

((Sorry, it's really hard to describe what she does))
"Why do you travel with tigers anyways? Couldn't you do something with the animals the circus has?" Charlotte was in line behind the tiger guy, shooting uneasy glances at the tigers.
Elena waited anxiously in line. She was confident in what she could do, but there were so many others auditioning. What if by the time she got there they had already seen hundreds...well maybe not hundreds, but a lot of other magicians? As she waited she constantly made a small ball of blue magic appear and disappear in her hands.

Bobby wasn't very nervous. Sure he wanted in, it would be the best escape from his life that he could possibly imagine. But if worse came to worse, he could always stay on the run for a little longer if he had to.
Bernadette gave Toni an indifferent look. "You can go now."

Dante glared at Bernadette sternly. "Sorry about her. Wait outside. We'll let you know our decision in a few hours. Please send in the next person on your way out."
Toni resisted the urge to glare at the girl and gave a polite smile instead before leaving. "You can go in now." she said to the boy after her with a tiger. Then she headed over to a somewhat empty area to wait and hear if she did well enough to be in or if she just plain sucked. She sighed and put her head in her hands.
Banette was outside, and as a girl came out, she seemed rather bored, putting her head onto her hands, Banette decided to go over and talk to her.

At first Banette just walked up, and stared at her, his strange right eye gave an eerie look.
Toni looked up and jumped a little when she realized someone was looking at her. She frowned a little. "I'm sorry, can I help you with something?" she asks
Banette gave her a little friendly smile, he held his arm in front of him, and opened one of the zips, a small drop of blood came out but Banette ignored that, he put his whole hand, directly into the zip, which was quite strange, then he pulled out a Violin,

he closed the zip, and sat down on air, then he played a nice techno like tune with the Violin.
 Banette gave her a little friendly smile, he held his arm in front of him, and opened one of the zips
((This is the tune he played))
Liz-chan commented…
this is actually really nice! hace más de un año
Time_Master commented…
her name is Lindsey Stirling, she's famous on youtube and is also the first girl in the entire history of música to combine Violin with either Pop o Dubstep. hace más de un año
fangfan7 commented…
My best friend is absolutely obsessed with her XD hace más de un año
Time_Master commented…
Then i must be your best friend hace más de un año
hace más de un año wellexcuseyou said…
Name: Katerina and Carolina "Kat and Copy" Marchesa (mar-kay-suh)
Talent: Aerial Hoop and contortionists
Appearance: pic (note: both of them have grey eyes)
Bio: Orphans from 3 years old ran away from their most recent foster home. (More later maybe)
Other: Identical twins. Carolina's sweet Katerina's not.
 Name: Katerina and Carolina "Kat and Copy" Marchesa (mar-kay-suh) Age: 16 Gender: female Talent: A
(Outfit. White for Carolina)
 (Outfit. White for Carolina)
((Welcome O3O more people to the frey!))
((Hi! :D))
Time_Master commented…
Hey! OvO/ hace más de un año
Carolina sat ramrod straight twisting her hands nervously in her lap while Katerina slouched in her chair with her earphones in, the picture of relaxation. "How can you be so calm?" Copy whispered to Kat yanking her earphone as her eyes flitted over the competition, "what if we don't make it?"
"Chill out." Kat fluttered her hand at Copy in a non-commital way, "We'll make it"
"Can you just take something seriously for once." Copy huffed
"Excuse me for having faith in us. You could use some too." And with that Kat put her earphones back in
((where is everyone))
((Well, I'm here, but I'm waiting for Screaming_Death))
((Cool))
((I missed so much..can someone tell me whats happening?))
((Banette is outside with Toni, everyone else is lining up inside for auditions, and Dante & his girlfriend are the judges, also I'm waiting for FangFan :3))
Toni looked at him curiously, the music was good and it sounded simular to the music she would do some of her acts to. She smiled a little and then turned her attention back to the ground, still listening to the music but spacing out some.
After Banette had finished playing the song, he put the violin back inside the zipper on his arm, then put his head into his hands, and he watched her with a smile.
"My tiger made the other tigers come.Not me." Simon said,going to the stage with the circus.He would be used to it if he had big drums that they can bang on,but unfortunately they didn't. As the tigers was in place they was standing on there legs. Simon backed up as he ran and did a spin and landed in the middle and the tigers roared as he got up floating a little.They he went back on his feet."Thank you for perform for you." Simon said,as he walked outside with the tigers.As the regular tigers went in the in there cage Sigel sited next to him.
Charlotte entered the tent as soon as Simon left it. She was fairly confident in her skills. She was a decent trapeze artist, and she was willing to work hard...that was pretty good, right?

Upon her entrance, she was relieved to see that they did, in fact, have a trapeze, attached to a sturdy-looking metal pole that ran along the roof of the tent. She wasn't sure if they would have one, in which case she would have been screwed.

Charlotte grinned at her judges as she entered. "Hello! I'm Charlotte Fray, and I'm a trapeze artist."

Bernadette rolled her eyes as Charlotte started to climb the ladder to the trapeze platform. "What's up with miss Perky?" She mumbled irritably.

Dante gave her a stern look as Charlotte reached the top of the ladder. She had decided to do Static trapeze, where a the performer moves around the bar and ropes, performing a wide range of movements including balances, drops, hangs while the bar itself stays mostly in place. The difficulty on a static trapeze is making every move look effortless. It is like dance, in that most people of a reasonable level of strength can get onto the bar for the first time and do the tricks but an experienced artist will do them with much more grace and style.

She was fairly experienced.

Dante nodded as she finished her performance while Bernadette stared at her. "Please wait outside for a bit while we decide. Send in the next person on your way out."
hace más de un año YugiohFanatic1 said…
(( I wanna join. Can I just be the animal caretaker of the circus? And be like an animal whisperer? Yes? ))