Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The I-Ain't-Dead-Yet Battlefront (OPEN)

Liz-chan posted on Jan 04, 2014 at 10:59PM
Your head feels like its just been banged against the wall. You can't breathe because the air is so thick and your blurred vision is finally clearing. When you sit up you're in this large and empty school. What was the last thing that happened to you? Did you hit you're head? Where are you? Are you...dead?

well yes, yes you are. You are dead.

This is a place where people who have died are sent to move on. Once you accept your death you disappear. Who knows what happens to you after that? Maybe you'll move on to heaven..or maybe not.

But some people take more time then others to accept their death and move on so until you can move on your stuck here at this fake school in this place between life and death.

But the problem is that you don't want to accept moving on so you and a group of people (6 others) stick together and fight against the forces of these 'Angels' who have come to help you 'move on'.

rules:
no godmodding ( except Yin192846. She's suppose to obliterate you :p)

you are just humans that can't die

you can have weapons of any kind (futuristic or not)

please try to use as best grammar as you can so its at least readable so read over your post if you have to! Just make sure we know what your saying!!

remember even if you slice someone else in two they can't die they will just revive after like a minute but it still feels terrible..

cursing and all is allowed but don't be too explicit

you can only have 1 character

extras are fine as in to make a teacher to talk too but they won't need a profile or anything.

note:there are going to be people who will try to 'make' you move on because you're going against the rules

This RP is based on the Angel Beats anime so if you want any extra info you can watch it if you'd like. (:

Character sheet:
Name:
How you died:
Appearance:
Bio: (optional)
Weapon:(optional)

You can make additionally enemy's/extra

Extra's fill out sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:

Anything else just ask :3

I decided to make this an open rp cause its more fun with more people :P

Hazuki (Liz-chan)
Charlotte(Kat-chan)
David(LocalArtist)
Talon (Palin_X765)
Cameron(Alvin2442)
Miles(Screaming_Death)

{for anyone who's just joining here's a RECAP: We have all just woke up in a random school where we don't know what we're doing here. Then we met a little girl who says she wants to obliterate us so we killed her but she didn't die but she disappeared for a time. So we decided to try to leave in an obvious way by going thru the get but that didn't work so someone suggested we find a safe place to converse and hide from the little girl so we just found the student council room and we're planning to set up boogie traps too :P}
 Your head feels like its just been banged against the wall. tu can't breathe because the air is so t
last edited on Jan 12, 2014 at 03:00PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 115 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 115

hace más de un año Liz-chan said…
Name: Hazuki
How you died: In a car crash and her whole family died in it leaving her alone as well.
Appearance: pic
Bio: She had a twin sister who she hasn't seen since she ended up in this random place
Weapon: pulse pistol
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Hazuki Age: 16 Gender: female How tu died: In a car crash and her whole family died in it l
Extra:~
Name: Yin192846
Weapon: Giant metal axe
 Extra:~ Name: Yin192846 Appearance: pic Occupation: 'Angel' Weapon: Giant metal axe
hace más de un año LocalArtistist said…
Name: David
How you died: accidently he killed himself
Appearance: i'll post a pic when I can
Bio: (optional) he got sick and ended up mixing his pills that shouldn't have been mixed.
Weapon: He steals other people's weapons

link
LocalArtistist commented…
he's the dude on the ground hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kat-chan said…
Name: Charlotte Fray
How you died: Drowned
Appearance: Pic
Bio: She had a fairly normal life. Average social status, average grades, just average. On the day of her death, she had gone to a pool with her friends and had been pushed jokingly into the deep end of the pool. Unfortunately, she was a weak swimmer and quickly drowned.
Weapon: Primarily she uses a double edged sword, although she also has a 19 mm pistol.
 Name: charlotte Fray Age: 16 Gender: Female How tu died: Drowned Appearance: Pic Bio: She had a
hace más de un año Palin_X765 said…
[ just started watching angel beats. My favorite character is TK because he just seems so clueless lol]

Name: Talon

Gender male

How you died: He tried to burn down his neighbors house when the were gone but when he tried to flee the crime since he tripped and got knocked unconscious .So he got trapped and burned in the flames.

Bio: (optional) N/A

Weapon:(optional) He wield two Katana blades
 [ just started watching ángel beats. My favorito! character is TK because he just seems so clueless lo
Liz-chan commented…
everyone loves TK :D hace más de un año
Kat-chan commented…
Is it even possible to not amor TK? hace más de un año
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
Name: Cameron Boyle
How you died: Got shot in the heart and then, he lived that, so he got stabbed in the same area.
Appearance: Picture.
Bio: (optional)
Weapon:(optional) A 7ft long Spear completely made out of a bronze/gold/steel/alloy. Extremely heavy, but Cameron has gotten used to the weight. Two lightweight Desert Eagle's.
 Name: Cameron Boyle Age: 17 Gender: Male How tu died: Got shot in the corazón and then, he lived t
((Thanks guys of joining :D Now we only need 3 more people and then we can start!!))
(You're welcome Liz-chan. Wonder who the next 3 people are going to be.)
((me too :T i wanna start this thing))
(Did you have to make it 8 people?)
((hmmm i guess 5 is enough :P lets start this then! I'll make the starting post in a minute then))
hace más de un año Screaming_Death said…
crying
(No I really wanted to join! I knew I should of posted yesterday!)
Hazuki woke up to find herself lying down on a track field of a high school she wasn't familiar with with four other people she didn't know lying unconscious too. It looked like any other high school. There were students running on the track field and one or two walking past. But something seemed off...the students seemed...mindless. Zombie like almost..
One thing Hazuki knew was that she had no idea what she was doing here..
(Liz can I plz join)
((sure but your the last one :P so just make a profile:3))
Screaming_Death commented…
Thank tu I would just kiss tu right now XD hace más de un año
Liz-chan commented…
hehehe XD hace más de un año
Name: Miles
How did you die: Electrocuted or fried by electric wire
Appearance: Pic
Bio: (Optional) Um just wanted to get a job and get money to pay for his parents and collage.But he got wrapped up in some crime stuff and was sent out in a electric chair to get fried.(By the gang that he got mixed up with)
Weapon: Lightweight and extremely sharp dual sai and knife
 Name: Miles Age:17 How did tu die: Electrocuted o fried por electric wire Appearance: Pic Bio:
(Bye.School tomorrow.I see yall till thew afternoon.Don't do a lot. XD)
Charlotte woke up slowly, blinking. She propped herself up on her elbows. "Ow..." She rubbed her head and looked around. "Where the heck am I..."
"Looks like we're in the same boat. I was just wondering the same thing," Hazuki replied leaning against a tree. She smiled, "Im Hazuki." She rubbed her head, what was the last thing she was doing again?
David woke alone in a strange place he didn't even recognize. "What the hell?" He muttered to himself sitting up. He didn't remember anything of how he got there or what had happened so he pushed himself up and stood up. Determined to find out where he was he started walking around in search of others.
"Charlotte..." She introduced. She sat up. "So, you don't have any clue what we're doing here?" She frowned at her surroundings. A school?
Hazuki shook her head sadly, "No the last thing I remember is...going to the airport?" [Was I going to the airport? Did I get in a car?...] She saw David walking past. He looked different from the others. He didn't look like a mindless drone. She stood up,
"Let's ask him..HEY YOU!!!" she yelled to David.

((for those of you who don't know [ ] is thought brackets :P))
(I use italics for thoughts.)

Cameron stood up, as he saw Hazuki, David, and Charlotte. "About time...I thought you guys would never get up." Cameron said, chuckling lightly.
(I used to do that but I got lazy XD)

Hazuki frowned, "I guess he can't hear me..." She turned to Cameron, "Uh, you wouldn't happen to know where we are would you?"
Someone around here has to know whats going on...
David jumped hearing the yelling directed at him, then turned to see others standing there, he headed forwards them. Hearing what the other guy said he looked confused. "How long were we unconscious then?"
Charlotte stared at Cameron with a mixture of confusion and annoyance. "Who are you?" This whole situation was really starting to stress her out. The fact that she couldn't seem to remember anything made it worse.
"I'm Cameron Boyle. And, about a hour, maybe two." Cameron laughed at Charlotte's expression. "We're all dead. At least, I think we are."
"D-dead?!" Hazuki could barely utter the words. [I went in a car...and I was driving to the airport. My sister...was leaving?]
"That's..that doesn't make sense. How could we be dead?" she continued. Nothing was making sense..
Charlotte stared at him in shocked silence for a while. "Dead? You're joking, right?"She shook her head and continued before he could answer. "No. I am not dead. This is ridiculous."
((I've got to go to bed guys! :c later))
As Miles woke up he saw that he was upside down hung from a tree with people under him.He cut the branch and almost fell."Watch out" MIles said,falling on the ground.He moaned of pain then got up."I'm Miles." He said,painfully
Hazuki was beginning to think she stumbled upon a group of crazy people. She looked around and saw someone racing on the track. She quickly jogged over to the girl in the ready position.
"Um excuse me...where am I?"
The girl looked at her with faded and pale eyes but did not answer she simply went back to running for an unknown meet.
[Could we all possibly be dead?]
[ Sorry school and what not]

Talon thought he was on the ground. He could smell outside. His eyes fluttered opened and he saw a group of people talking above him. He was confused. He slowly rised and some of the people noticed him stiring.

" Umm.... excuse me ummm. Do you guys know how i got here? " He asked the group." i seemed to have passed out here....but i cant remember."
Charlotte turned to Talon, frustrated. "No. None of us know where we are. Except for this guy," she gestured angrily at Cameron, "who's trying to tell us we're dead."
Hazuki went back to the group of people that seemed to be the only ones who could talk.
"Something weird is going on here..its like they can't even hear me..the people on the track.." It seemed as though even though this was a school there weren't really any classes. There where classrooms with people sitting in them but its as if no one can see them.

"If we are dead...why did we end up here?" she asked.
"Don't know that...but we're dead. I don't really have any proof. But, I can assume that we're in between earth and Heaven."
Miles looks at Cameron,"So if we are dead,we can't die again" Miles asked
"Between heaven and earth...there must be someone that can help us," Hazuki mumbled.

"My you humans catch on fast. You are dead and you are at a place between heaven and earth.You are in the after life. Of course you're memories will return soon. Until then you will remain here until you accept the fact that you are dead and whatever judgement will be placed by you. Now please give up peacefully and stop holding onto the shred of life that you have."
The speech came from a somewhat little girl standing across from us.
Cameron shook his head. "Oh...dying after dead, will probably leave your soul in some sort of limbo."
Miles was kind of shocked."S-So we have to stay here forever?!!!?!" Miles yelled at the little girl."I guess I might die in this world." Miles said,depressed
"Once you die. You cannot die again," the girl began then held out a gun, "so who would like to be obliterated first?"
"O-obliterated?" Hazuki could barely let the words slip from her lips.
(I don't really say curse words so...)

"Fogi!!!" MIles cried,and automatically have his sharp sai stabbing her but don't know where he is stabbing her
Cameron pulled out one of his Desert Eagle's and shot her in the head. He knew he did, he aimed there.
When Miles open his eyes,he saw she was dead on the ground.With stabs all on her body and gun shot at the heart."I guess you can die." Miles says,investigating her.
Yin192846 (the girl) after a few moments blinked, "I see this is going to be harder than I thought. I thought you would give up but it seems i have miscalculated. I will need to reset my programs." She then stood up, with all the stabs on her body and whole where the bullet would be in her forehead and well, disappeared.

Hazuki couldn't manage to say anything at this point in time. Shit. Our only ticket to answers has just disappeared. Now how was she gonna find a way outta this place..

((Oh for the little girl she's kinda like the girl with the white hair from Angel beats, if you watch them:P))
" Oh no no no.... Fuck this!" " Talon said looking to this people around him. " So a girl comes up to you people, who clearly knew something about all this and you crazy people decide to stab and shoot her ass. Really!?!?!" Talon said backing away

" This cant be real i....i...i must be dreaming yeah?" Talon then started punching himself "Wake up.....Wake up...... What is happening!!!!"
Hazuki folded her arms. "Well...we're not gonna die! Nobody wants to be...obliterated or judged or whatever so maybe..if we, if we stick together and try to find some way outta here," she explained. She looked around the big expanse of the school and in the distance she saw it. The gate. It was a regular gate, that any other school would have and it was big and gold.
"Why don't we just leave through the gate," she suggested.
Talon tried to compose himself and heard what the girl was saying. " Ok." Talon said looking to the rest of the youth around him. " Even though i doubt walking through that gate will save any of us. I don't think its such a bad idea."
"Why would we be in your dreams.I'm real!" Miles said to Talons then looks to Hazuki."There no other place to go!" Miles said
Hazuki frowned, "It's just a suggestion..unless you have a better idea.." Hazuki could remember a little bit more, her sister was going away to broading school and the whole family was going to see her off. But then what? It was blank after that.