Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 752 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 752

hace más de un año KayKutie13 said…
Elric smirked "Upstairs it is" He smiled and shifted her slightly and gently so she wouldn't bump into anything on the way up the stairs. "tsk tsk, I'll earn your trust one way or another" He said to her with a smile. "Although you can thank Sasha for these caring skills I have." His eyes seemed to have a lost look in them for a moment "All those days of helping her care for injured animals she found" he seemed to snap out if it and smile at her, entering the bed room. "Here we are." He gently laid her onto the bed.
Sasha frowned "Suji!" She sighed "Maybe we should go back the infirmary..." Sasha was worried, Suji's wounds didn't seem to be healing how they should.
hace más de un año fangfan7 said…
As soon as he put her down she sat up and put her legs over the side of the bed. "I'm sorry about what has been happening to your sister...and you." she said quietly. "Do you need anything before – well I assume you're going back to your sister's cottage? Anyway do you want anything?" she asks him.

"No, we don't need to go back, I'll be fine.". He said with a smile. "I promise, I'll be alright." he added to reassure her.
Elric rolled his eyes "Aisha...for once worry about yourself. Do you want anything? Have you eaten yet?" He asked sighing about how she wouldn't just relax. "Don't make me have to hold you down"

Sasha was still sad but offered him a small smile "Alight....if you say so..."
Aisha ignored him. "I don't relax, besides this is my home, you shouldn't have to be the one to get something for me in my home." she said, starting to stand up.

Suji looked down at her. "Sasha what's wrong?" he asked. He wrapped and arm around her. "Please don't be sad, please?" he begged her, he was more worried about her than himself, even if he didn't need to be.
Elric put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. "I'll make dinner. Sit." He smiled but his voice was stern "You need rest." He smiled at her but turning and exiting her room.

Sasha sighed "I'm sorry Suji...just... I lost my tribe, most of my family, I can't stand the thought of ever losing you, ever. I don't know what I would do."
Aisha scowled after he had left and then stood from her bed, she went to the door to go and stop Elric and then stopped herself. She sighed and went back over to her bed, and curled up, staring out the window In Her room. Soon she was falling asleep.

"You won't lose me Sasha. I simply won't allow it.". He said with a weak grin. "You are going to be stuck with me for a very long time, whether you like it or not." He added kissing her cheek.
Elric later walked in with a plate of food and then smiled to himself seeing her sleeping. He slowly walked over and left the plate of food and drink on her night stand. HE smiled at her and placed a blanket over her before turning to leave.

Sasha smiled at him and kissed his cheek "Okay okay, I'll help Elgor. You rest." She kissed him again before leaving to help Elgor in the Kitchen.
Aisha slowly woke up when Elric put the blanket over her. She sat up and saw the food and his retreating form. "Thank you." she said to him. "Why you are so kind to me, I don't know if I'll ever understand, but thank you." she said again.

Suji reluctantly let Sasha to as she went into the kitchen, he smiled at her retreating form. As soon as she was gone he allowed himself to wince and then he pulled up his shirt again. It did not look like how it was supposed to and that worried him. He looked around the room. He knew how to treat what was happening to him, but he needed the right plants to do it.
Elric stopped and looked over his shoulder "Hasn't there been enough hated in the world already?" He smiled softly "You're welcome beautiful, I'll see you around." Elric looked forward again and walked out shutting the door behind him.

Sasha was chatting lightly with Elgor in the kitchen.
Aisha smiled a little after he had left, allowing a small blush to deep into her cheeks. She looked over at the plate of food and realized she couldn't remember the last time she had eaten. She picked up the plate and started eating the surprisingly good food.

Suji shakily got to his feet and peeked in the kitchen, Sasha and Elgor had their backs to him and they were talking quietly to each other. He went towards the back of the house and started searching for what he needed. He was shaky and light headed, but he didn't want to worry Sasha.
Elric returned home and saw Sasha helping Elgor, they were laughing and talking so he chose not to bother them instead he found suji limping around the backyard. "Hey Suji.....Are you alright...?" He questioned approaching him.
Suji jumped and then winced, holding his side. He looked up at Elric. "I am fine. Why are you not in with your sister?" he asks. He had finally found the area where the plant he searched for typically thrived, but he did not see the plant. He continued as looking as he spoke to Elric.
Elric went over to Suji and lifted up his shirt without answering him "Damn man.........She's goin to kill you herself when she sees this...." He whistled lightly "How are you going to fix this?"
Suji pulled away and pulled his shirt back down. "I know she well. There is a plant I am looking for that has worked for similar wounds in the past when I've been out on my own. I didn want to worry her, but if the plant doesn't work I'm a dead man any way." he says continuing to look. He stopped and looked up at Elric. "My question is what are you going to do?". He mainly wondeed if he would tell Sasha or what.
Elric thought for a moment then sighed "Alright alright......what the hell does this damn plant look like? I'll be damned if I let my sisters lover die on my watch." He began searching through different plants "If she asks though...I had no idea"
Suji smirked "Sounds good to me. It's a deep red flower that is almost heart shaped with a stem and leaves that almost seem blue. It tends to grow close to the ground in shaded areas, usually under larger plants." he directs Elric.
Elric began searching through flower beds that were shaded by the tall trees "Alrighty then." He continued his look "Is this one it?" HE questioned lifting up a large red flower.
"No. That one is almost identical, but the stem is actually green. That one is poisonous if it gets in your blood stream." he informed Elric. and then turned back to where he was looking. For the first time panic was starting to set in. He had promised Sasha he would be with her, and he intended to keep that promise. He just might have to expand his search to a forest if he found nothing here.

After Aisha had rested a few hours she left her home and went back to where she often met with her advisers. They needed to take action and soon. When she marched into her 'council room' three of her best soldiers and two of her advisers were already there. "Good, this'll help things go quicker. We need to be making plans now." she said, explaining what Elric had told her.
last edited hace más de un año
Elric dropped the flower he held with a shudder "Eww..." He than looked up at Suji. "hey...." He started "Don't panic....it will only make it worse....I'm here to help you.....Suji...You saved my sister...I owe you...I will help you."
Suji looked up again and nodded his understanding. "Thank you." he said, standing straight and looking around the yard. He had always been in the woods before the three times he needed this plant. The nearest wood was within his sight but possibly further than he could go. "How far do you suppose that forest over there is?" he asks Elric.
Elric eyes the distance "I'd give a good 150 ft." He sighed "think you can make it all that way?" He questioned eyeing Suji up and down.
He looks back at the house where Sasha is inside with Elgor. He then finds his cane he had been using. "I'll give it a go." he answers, heading to a gate that was in he fencing marking the size of the yard, which was already pretty big.
Elric walked with him most of the way to keep an eye on him and to play it off if one of them came outside like they were just walking and talking. "You're determined, no wonder Sasha likes you/"
"If I wasn't determined I probably wouldn't still be alive." he responded solemnly. "And this time is different, this time I have a person I want to live for and if something happens to me, there are people than just me who are affected." he stopped talking and smiled a little. "I'm glad you're here you know....it's been really good for Sasha."
Elric smiled "Out of all the bothers me and her were always the closest. I used to help her care for injured animals. I didn't have a choice, she would cry and say it hurt her because they were hurt and she could feel their pain. I used to hate it back then...but looking back those are some of my best memories with her. She used to get me out of a lot of trouble too, I didn't like using my brain back then: He laughed to himself. "So......you gonna marry her? huh? huh? Oh god....have you slept with my sister?!" His protective big brother instincts were kicking in. "No no..never mind I don't want to know...ew.."
Suji couldn't help but to smile, a very genuine and large smile. "I've thought about it...the marriage part I mean." he said looking over at Elric. "What about you? I thought all of her brothers were married. Did you leave someone behind coming here? Or do you also have a secret Jianite lover?" he asked teasing Elric some.
Elric sighed heavily but smiled "I was married.... I loved her...but she wasn't the same.... She changed...the war changes her dramatically...I caught her with another man too...another solider of our tribe...I let it be though...later on...she got herself killed..... I continued to say I was married because I didn't want to deal with someone I feel in love with changing on me again...." But he felt a smile creep onto his face as he thought about Aisha.
Suji watched him curiously for a moment as they walked. "What's that smile for?" Not that he needed to know, but keeping the conversation up was helping him keep his mind off of how tired he was.

Aisha was pacing in the council room. The simple conclusion they came to was that they would have to catch someone from either tribe who was very high up to know any exact plans. Rushing headlong into a war where beasts who would kill anything in the way was no the way to go. Each Side had to have some kind of plan for when it came to the person to person piece...of it even go that far. She sighed, and then thought of Sasha, who was a Beast Rider her tribe was trying to use. Maybe she'd know something or if she didn't maybe Elric would. "Send someone in to retrieve a higher up from the Jianites, remember they need to be as close to the king as possible. Wait on the Unami though. I'll tell you when we need someone from their side." She said, quickly leaving the room.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
((sorry ive been busey))
Miki shrugs " Ok but you have to ask." she smiles playfully
Elric smiled and looked forward "Life....it's just unpredictable....we can't control what happens..we can only embrace it and make the best of it......Like you finding Sasha...Elgor being caught.....me...meeting her....." He watched as they soon reached the edge of the forest "Alright Suji....now what do we do? Where do we start looking?" Elric asked.
Suji wanted to ask who 'her' was, instead he said: "Be looking under he underbrush and at the base of larger plants or smaller trees." He stopped a minute "I don't know if that made a whole lot of sense." he added bending just low enough to start looking. "Oh and try to avoid anything poisonous." he adds with a little bit of a smile.
hace más de un año BlackSparrow said…
Jak smile back. "Okay, sounds like a plan." he says
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
"lead the way tiger I don't reamber which way to go." Miki lies
Jake smiles and leads her by the hand back to Aisha's home. Even once they are there he does not let go of her hand. "Nima? Nima?" he calls out heading to the kitchen area. "Ah, here you are. Can we take some food? And if we can do you know what would be best to bring for a picnic?" he asks her.
"Of course you can, you are lady Aisha's guests and what is hers is yours. I know just the thing." she says heading into the kitchen and coming back with a basket a little bit after. "here you go. Have fun." she says with a smile. Jake turns back to Miki.
"Come on, I saw the perfect place earlier."

{I hope it's okay I used Nima. If not please let me know}
Elric rolled his eyes "Man.....you are just trying to kill me aren't you?" He laughed nervously but continued his search, he held up many red plants trying to find the right one "How do you know so much about plants anyway, are you some kind of flower child or something?"
((That's perfectly fine))

Suji didn't look up from his search. "When you're alone as much as I was, you have to learn what can help you and what can't. Most the stuff I found out about by trial and error, some was taught to me by my master." He continued looking and then froze. "I found it!" he said more excitedly then her meant. He stood straight and looked at it in the light. Yes, it was it. He smiled. "Come on, let's go back and see if this'll work." He said a little nervously.
Jake led Miki up the hill behind the house and then into a small grove of trees. It was perfect in his minds eye. The trees offered just enough shade that it wasn't hot, and there was a small flat grassy area where thy could have their picnic. He turned towards Miki. "Well, what do you think?"
Elric paused "Hold on! You are not even sure if this will work?! How on earth do we explain this to Sasha?!...Oh man...she will have both of our heads on a silver platter.....alright..this better work." Elric began his walk with Suji back to the house. "I can carry you to the tree line if you need, you look exhausted."
Suji just laughed. "I can walk just fine, well good enough that you don't need to carry me." He smiled and chuckled again. "Your fear of your sister is almost comical, then again it is also understandable." The walk back was slower then the walk tot he woods, but eventually they were reaching the house. Suji stopped to let himself rest a minute so he didn't look quite as bad as he felt when Sasha saw him.

Aisha walked up to the cottage she had assigned for Sasha and Suji to live in and knocked. She hated having to try and get information like this from anyone, but it was necessary.
Sasha opened the door and smiled "Aisha...you're just in time for dinner, care to join us?" Warmth and the smell of stew and fresh bread filled the air.

Elric laughed "Man you have no idea, she can kick all of the bothers butts in any fight or competition, shes scary!" Elric walked with Suji. "Are we gonna sneak the flower in? or just tell her straight up?"
"Um, perhaps. I acctually have some questions for you or your brother." she sighed. "I well wait until after you've had you meal though Aisha says

Suji stops walking for a second. "You know, I hadn't really thought of that part." he thinks about it a minute and then says "just do as I say. We'll do what I have to do to try it out and then answer questions, well I'll answer them if you want."
Elric nodded "Alright...lets do this...." He took a deep breath and began walking.

Sasha smiled at her but her eyes showed worry/curiosity "Oh alright, of course come in."
"I am sorry. I don't mean to bother you like this again, but you or your brother may have answers that well help us." Aisha says coming in.

Suji followed him inside the cottage. "okay I need a bowl with a small amount of warm water." he tells Elric. They get inside about the same time Aisha comes in.
Sasha looks abck and raises and eyebrow at the plant Suji is carrying but doesn't say anything because Aisha is here. "Elric....Aisha needs to speak with us after dinner." Elric rolled his eyes a little irritated that Aisha isn't at home resting but sighs "Alright...fine..fine...lets grub then i'm hungry."
"I'll join you in just a moment." Suji says grabbing a bowl and hot water and then tearing up the flower and mixing it with the water. Soon it has turned to a purplish paste with a layer of water on top. He drinks the water piece and then rubs the paste onto the wounds that look the worst. When he finishes he joins everyone else for dinner.

"I'll be sure to stay out of the way." Aisha says, exiting out the back. She doesn't know why she suddenly feels bad about interrupting their dinner and something peaceful for more talk on war.
They all sat down in the living room but Elric caught Aisha "Hey just come sit with us...it's alright" Elgor than chimed in "The more the merrier, thats what the Unami say." He smiled as he began serving food to everyone.
Aisha hesitantly sat down with them, though she didn't really want to. She knew her questions had the potential to be unpleasant. She sighed as she waited for the food.
Suji couldn't help but to smile a little. This might be interesting....or it could be completely normal. "Thank you." he says to Elric as the food was served. "This smells delicious." he says to Sasha and Elgor.
Elgor smirk "It's a specialty" Sahsa rolled her eyes "Stew and meat is the only thing this man knows how to make, it's not a specialty it's survival." She and Elric laughed while Elgor glared at them "Well this survival tastes pretty damn good."
Suji laughed and even Aisha couldn't help the smile that came to her face. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Suji smiled again and took a bite of the stew. Yes, it was pretty good.