Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Im Sorry I Hate tu So Much

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Nov 28, 2013 at 02:53AM
Hell no, Fuck Yeah, Fuck You, Fuck Offf, Fuck Your Life, and Fuck Your Existence. These are probably some of the things you've told the person that you hated your entire life. Maybe because they ruined your life, or because they took someone that you love. Maybe because they make your existence a living hell. Or because you love them but they just turn you down. Heh, or its just that they're a bitch and you hate them just because. Now here's the part that you'll hate the most. There's a new law that basically forces you to kiss and make up with that person. Everything you posses is taken from your home and you are forced to live with that person until you "Get past your built walls" as they say, and if you dont, well, lets just say you wont like it if you disagree. But dont be to sad, it only lasts like, 5 years. Not to hard right? I mean, the instinct to strangle and tear that person you hate the most in half can be controlled, right? HAH! Well, atleast you'll be living with others as well who might have the same problems, Some one you can chat with. It wont be so bad......unless your penalized.

~What's Up~
Alright so, like it says above, you're going to be forced to stay in the same house/mansion with the person, or people, that you hate more than anyone in your entire life, which means that everyone will be in one big place. This little law lasts for like 5 years or more, so yeah, it has a limited time. You must greet each other every morning (which is optional) and basically do small activities with that person. Cool huh? You have to put up with everything you hate. And eventually stop hating that person/people.
Now to the "unless your penalized" part. Your penalties for fist fighting or harming the people that you'll staying with will land you in a place called The Hole. The Hole is basically what it is. A hole. That's 50 feet under ground, cold, dark, and just some place you wouldnt want to be. You wont have any blankets, no bed, no light. Only your thoughts. You wont die or anything because its like a underground jail cell. You would stay there for 48 hours. But with each penalty you get, the hours increase. If you get a Double Penalty, then you'll spend an automatic week in The Hole, no questions asked.

Rules-
No MOTHER FUCKING GOD MODDING!! NONE PERIOD!!
Dont be a one liner minor unless you have to, extend your posts.
Sex is aloud
Violence is definitely aloud
Profane Language is definitely aloud ((Freedom of Speech fuckers. Just dont go over board k?))
I dont think i can think of anything else you could do to piss me off, so have fun!

Here's what you need:

Name:
Personality:
Person You Hate:
Why You Hate That Person:
Appearance:
Bio:

Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
last edited on Nov 28, 2013 at 03:04AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 750 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...