Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Adventures in Sugar Rush (Wreck It Ralph)

LetsDuel2012 posted on Nov 25, 2012 at 03:16AM
ok this may be the first one ever done so if you've seen the movie you'll get it if you havet my first post WILL be a spoiler so dont say i didnt warn you
so you can be any character you want a character from sugar rush or another game
but i'm Vanellope.
if you wish to make your own racer from sugar rush please include
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
what your car looks like:(optional)
well only one thing left to say
S-U-G-A-R jump into your racing car say SUGAR RUSH! SUGAR RUSH!
 ok this may be the first one ever done so if you've seen the movie you'll get it if tu havet my firs
last edited on Nov 25, 2012 at 03:33AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 476 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 476

hace más de un año JubileenaBing said…
(( Everyone is turning agsaint you except from me, and i just got Locked up in a Dungeon, And my Kart got Destroyed ))
(( Hi Sweathaert! Everyone is agsaint Us, so you need to hate Me, Vanellope, and Citrusella, kk? ))
hace más de un año citrusella said…
(i decide to take a nap and see a vision of vanellope in a gown and crown with a wand and wake up startled) "could that be...? nah im seeing things...."
hace más de un año sweethaert said…
[ getting ready to sleep ] [wake up because i see sybug in my dream ] jubileena ![i scearm]
[i say] ihad adream a sybug ate you
* I Break open the Dungeon door and run to the cave Candy and Vanellope are in *
''Guys'' I Say ''Have you ever raced before?'' I Ask.
mischievous
''i whonder what those glichs are doing''
''who cares ''
"no.... i cant race... i dont know why, though."
''You cant?'' I Say ''Do you even know how?'' I Ask, staring.
"well... sort of. me and vanellope like to race each other around the mountain."
"but i cant race for real."
''King Candy destroyed My Kart'' I Say, Looking at the ground. ''Im going to go to the Kart Bakery'' I Say, skipping our of the cave.
I Arrive there and i see King Candy, i hide behind one of the Buildings. I Over hear him say:
King Candy: Those Glitches... they cannot Pass that finish line! They'll Never be an avatar... He Mumbles
King Candy: That Sherbet isnt Handy either... If she crosses the Finish line, Shes already an Avatar...
King Candy: So it will go to the Players that arent an avatar: The Glitches... He Carries on
I Clap my Mouth from trying To say Omg
King Candy: I Have to make sure the Glitches Or... Sherbet dont pass the finish line. Ill set Up An Security Alarm for The Glitches... If its for Sherbet, its no use... Since she used to be a Princess aswell... She'll be to Powerful...
Sherbet: I Use to be the Princess of Sugar rush?!?!
King Candy: Fingers crossed, that I Will stop her from racing. He says, then walks Off.
I Walk into the Bakery, startled. I Sit down.
''I Was a Princess...'' I Whisper. I Have a vision. A Vision of Me wearing a Light Brown Straight dress With Rainbow wiggly lines going down on it with my Hair up in a Bun And With Dark Pink Highlights. Im With Vanellope, With me High Fiving her.
''Vanellope was my sister'' I Whisper.
I Run back to the cave to tell them.
last edited hace más de un año
((BTW This is how i looked like. :3))
 ((BTW This is how i looked like. :3))
^ I Edited it. xD
(( Oh, and my vision was a Vision of me and Vanellope before our Memories got arase the first time ))
hace más de un año Synimo said…
Nilla: When will the race start? Im getting bored. * I eat the rest of whats left of my cupcake*
Taffyta: Whenever King Candy can hurry up and deal with those glitches and come down to the roster race
Nilla: Isnt there like three, four of them? *I look at her*
Taffyta: *she sighs* He can handle it.
"you were a princess?! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?" *passes out*
*while im passed out i see a vision of vanellope and ralph. then i see me racing. i wake up.* "OMG I SAW VANELLOPE HANGING OUT WITH A FAT GUY NAMED RALPH! AND HE WAS FAT! ..... i think somethings messed up here...."
JubileenaBing commented…
lol hace más de un año
(actually this is what i looked like)
 (actually this is what i looked like)
'' those gliches well never race'' i thuoght
(also cocoa i changed our looks)
 (also cacao i changed our looks)
those gliches will never race'' i thought''
"i also saw a blond girl named cocoa and she was my sister!"
i cant what to race to see if i'll be on the board tommorw
i can't what ene longer whyyyyyyyyyyyy
i can't wait another minute
"so all you have to do is cross the finish line! you better hurry. also... was i a princess too?"
'' you gliches are not racing if you think you are you have another thing coming ''
'' I Also heard that... If i pass the Finish line in the race... Then you two will be avatars!'' I Say
(( Citrusella, No you wasnt. You was just a Royal Advisor))
citrusella commented…
((okay.)) hace más de un año
* sees Snowanna at Entrance of the cave *
* I Get up and walk to her*
''Im Racing for them'' I Say, pulling an angry face.
''What do you have Agsaint Candy and Vanellope racing?'' I Say.
Nilla: *I come up next to Snowanna* Glitches arent allowed to race Sherbet. There are rules there for a reason
Taffyta: *stands in the middle, lollipop in her mouth* Hm *she takes the lollipop out of her mouth and points to Sherbet with it* Even you are a glitch now. Sad. *she puts the lollipop back in her mouth* I wonder what Swizzle thinks of you now you glitching two-faced kart chomper
(( I Have a Crush on Swizzle not Gloyd )) ''Im not a glitch! im Just sticking up for them! Plus, i was a Princess!' I Yell. * I Snatch Taffytas Lollipop, dips it in sherbert and shoves it into her mouth.
''Now Go away!'' I Yell. ''Before i eat Snowannas Hair! I Do really fancy some Ice Cream right now!'' I Continue.
Nilla: Yea, WAS. *I smoosh a cupcake all over Sherbet's face and in her hair* *I shove Sherbet*
Taffyta: *slowly takes the lollipop out and throws it at Sherbet* Lets go Nilla. She isn't worth our time. *she walks out of the cave and hops into her kart which is now fixed*
Nilla: *I hop into my kart*
*we both drive away*
''Thanks for the free Cupcake!'' I Yell, cockily eating all the cupcake off my face.
''Candy, im going to make i kart.'' i say, Stomping off
* On my way, The Racers All surround me with their karts *
''What do you want now...'' i say, Wiping cake off my Arms.
Taffyta: *hops out of her kart* What part of glitches arent allowed to race didnt you get through your thick skull?
Nilla: *I walk up next to Taffyta with Candlehead, Rancis and Gloyd behind me*
i run up "i can race if i WANT to taffyta. YOU dont controll what i do. only I do. so i suggest you and your friends go or you WONT have a kart to race in. cause i hope you know, those karts look delicious. especially yours taffyta."
Taffyta: *shoves Citrusella* Even lick my kart, and i'll toss you into Nesquik sand.
Candlehead: What is with you glitches and biting off of others karts? Are you that jelous you cant race?
Rancis: *looks at Citrusella* ....
Nilla: *I roll my eyes*...
citrusella commented…
((hey my names dulces ok? not citrusella thats my account)) hace más de un año
"you know what? i shouldnt EAT it. i should BREAK it!"
carmona comes "is the glitch here again?"
taffyta: also sherbet. u were never a princess. theres only king candy. and your friends will never be avatars!
Rancis: Dont touch our karts. Dont even lick them. Gross
Swizzle: *crosses arms*
Nilla: *I mock them by twitching and making funny faces* G-g-glitches!
*i walk off thinking of revenge then i think of something.* "perfect... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHA­HA!­&qu­ot;
JubileenaBing commented…
No revenge plz. O-O hace más de un año
citrusella commented…
(((darn. i can be evil sometimes...)) hace más de un año
I Stand in front of Candy, ''I Cant believe you guys, Just tell us, why cant Candy race?'' I Say, frowning at Swizzle.
Swizzle: *shakes head* "Sherbet for the kajillionth time, she's a glitch. We were all your friends until you took their side" A sad look appears on his face
Taffyta: "And glitches arent aloud to race."
Nilla: i say nothing and look down
Jubileena: "Besides, she might glitch during the race and destroy something"
''How can a Kart destroy Any candy? tell me?'' I Say. ''Im Going to make a kart now'' I Continue. I Get Grabbed by Adorabeezle ''Let me go!'' I Yell, struggling to get her hand off my Jacket.
Taffyta: "It isn't the kart icecream for brains. Its the glitch itself" She walks in front of Sherbet "We're all your friends" she looks at Swizzle "Well. WERE.But now your running around, breaking the rules and befriending those glitches while throwing the rest of us away. Like trash. How does that make you feel guys? Swizzle?"
Swizzle: he looks down
Taffyta: "Nilla? You used to look up to Sherbet"
Nilla: I say nothing and kick at the ground