Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório DRAGTOPICA

dargox posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 05:39AM
in this rp there r both dragons and humans live in the region called DRAGTOPICA by humans but a.k.a THE LAND OF FLAMES by the dragons clans who live there.

Now because of growing numbers of humens as well the story they tell dragons r fear and r killed by humans if they r seen near a village, so dragons must use magic to hide in plan site by shape shifting into humans but there is 1 prob for dragon who shifting they must wear a magic stone that holds both of their forms and if their is lost, stolen, or broken they will in their current form no matter what.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Rules:
(1) no killing other characters without asking the owner.
(2) must chose one of these powers types. Fire, water, earth, wind, light, or dark.
(3) u can be a human if u want.
(4) u can make up a human village for place set.
(5) no sues or stues!!
(6) if your dragon and lost your stone u must stay in the current form that u have chosen till u find or make a new one.
(7) please use this character info sheet.
Name: [human or dragon]
Race: [can make up one if it's a dragons]
Power type:
Descip or pic: [if a dragon must have both a human&dragon form]
Cave or house: [must be near or in the village u make up]
Clan name: [dragons only]
Other into:
(8) the last rule JUST HAVE FUN!!

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año dargox said…
(ok here's my chara)

Name: darkgo flameco.
Race: darkscorn but white in his human form.
Power type: fire
Descrip: a dark grey dragon with a blood red wings and snout horn, in his human form kinda looks like seto kiba form yugioh but in a black cloke and has a hug sword strap to his back.
Cave or house: live in a house near the horntail village.
Clan name: inferno snouts
hace más de un año InvadaMiz said…
Name:Rave Demon
Race:(dragon)IDK (human)white
Power:Ghost (if I can't do ghost than dark)
Description:A large dark blue dragon, red eyes with dark red mist flowing from the sides, human form is a girl with long ginger hair, a sweat shirt, and jeans.
Cave or house:Her cave is at the mountain peak over a ancient Native American burial ground.
Clan name:She is a rouge (if she can't be rouge than you can choose)
big smile
(to invadamiz: (1) yes u can have a ghost power but will classifed as dark ok? (2) rouge dragons r allow and (3) welcome TO DRAGTOPICA!!)
Thanx!
Should we begin?:3
(sure we can start)

Darkgo: ~rideing on horse back threw a near by village after a thef who stold his magic stone~ Y U GIVE ME BACK MY STONE BEFOR U GET HURT!!!

The thef: ~also on horse rideing threw the village like a mad man~ ha as if you're going have to kill me first DRAGON!!

Darkgo: {thinking: crap I hate when things like this happens}
Rave stood in the theif's path and stole the stone from him as he rode by."I'm guessing this is yours?"Rave asked Darkgo.