Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Kids With pistolas

aNinnyMouse posted on Sep 04, 2011 at 04:01AM
All seemed peaceful in the small town of Saint Augusten, a simple town that bordered Georgia. A town of old fashioned values, forgotten by the rest of the world. Religion is it's backbone and college football it's religion. Populated mostly by the elderly, this town rarely sees much crime, but when it does it tends to be petty misdemeanors...and small harmless suburban street gangs that only bark threats at each other. It was only until one of the locals high school students disappeared that this town's false sense of peace had finally broken.

Yes, it's sort of another High School rp. Only with an actual story set in mind and the theme of murder. It takes place in that small town of Saint Augusten, where and hunting is a celebrated pastime, making gun control seem nonexistent, and most of everybody seem to hold very strong Christian values...And I don't mean just innocent religion. I mean God-hates-everybody-but-us. High School is just as terrible as normal high school but with more trivial things to be tormented about. One must keep their reputation clean or they'll end up at the bottom of the food-chain, eaten alive by nasty rumors that eventually will make the transformation into physical violence.

Those at the bottom, those who were shunned from the others for their lifestyle, they've had enough. So when they hear about one the most beloved top player's disappearance, things erupt into a revolution...and worsens until blood taints the halls of St Augesten High.

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año aNinnyMouse said…
I want "bad" characters too. Bullies, and I mean as main characters. No heel, face, turn either. I don't want them to suddenly turn "good". Develop your characters some before you enter as well.... I'm going to kickstart it with some action. There can only be one other character in this beginning scene, so it goes to the first person who asks.
hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
I'll be a bad character give me a bit to make up a charrie and also i wanna be in the beginning scene
Name:Tiffany Lacray
Tiffany was emancipated at 16 due to the face that her family wanted nothing more to do with her and her criminal record. She lived on the streets for a while steeling food and other things she needed to survive. She was told about St Augesten High by a stranger how wanted to get her off the streets. She hitchhiked from New York to Saint Augusten hoping to find a better life.
 Name:Tiffany Lacray Age:17 Tiffany was emancipated at 16 due to the face that her family wanted nothi
that good enough lol