Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Our Mad Principal RP

DemiTitan posted on Aug 08, 2011 at 10:35AM
Well we all go to a High School called Madison Falls High. But it seems that Principal Edwards is a Mad Scientist. And hes using the students as his test subjects. He plans to take Gifted students as his apprentices and the detention Students as his lab rats.
Now whatever you do. Do not go into the Janitors Closet. Especially since we have a scary buff new Janitor called Mr. Igor.
Since the nice friendly old one retired.

Fill out your;

Name;
Age;
Grade Average;
Often in Detention?;
Appearance;
Personality;

Picture if you can find one

Here's the Prologue;

The nice old Janitor Mr James was hobbling down the corridor when a clang sounded and he fell over on his face and Principal Edwards stood over him with a shovel and a scowl. The knocked out man was shoved into a dirty sack and dragged inside his own janitors closet.
Mr Edwards pulled a mop handle and the back of the closet slid away to reveal a long staircase. He slammed a screw and it turned to a long slide which he shoved Mr James down into the Secret Cellar.
There were screams all through out the school and there was no one there to hear.
Mr Edwards slammed down his fist, "it didn't work. The theory is fine it SHOULD WORK. Stupid old man died. I need someone younger. Someone who can take a beating. A bit of surgery. I need a Student".

Current Students-

Me!- Joe
Pinkbookworm- Mandy- Safe
YellowCow- Dawn- Safe
Artemis_8- Wynter- Safe
GreekGirlA- Abby- Safe
Zeebem10- Blake- Safe
PenelopeWolf1- AJ- safe
Sonoboreas- Law- Mutated
last edited on Aug 16, 2011 at 03:59PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 291 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 291

hace más de un año DemiTitan said…
Name; Joe Kolsby
Age; 15
Grade Average; B+
Often in Detention?; occasionally
Appearance; tall, skinny, no muscles, short brown hair
Personality; nice but kind of a know it all, smart
The nice old Janitor Mr James was hobbling down the corridor when a clang sounded and he fell over on his face and Principal Edwards stood over him with a shovel and a scowl. The knocked out man was shoved into a dirty sack and dragged inside his own janitors closet.
Mr Edwards pulled a mop handle and the back of the closet slid away to reveal a long staircase. He slammed a screw and it turned to a long slide which he shoved Mr James down into the Secret Cellar.
There were screams all through out the school and there was no one there to hear.
Mr Edwards slammed down his fist, "it didn't work. The theory is fine it SHOULD WORK. Stupid old man died. I need someone younger. Someone who can take a beating. A bit of surgery. I need a Student".
You know I will just stick that post at the top for when theres more pages and people dont wanna ead the whole thing
hace más de un año pink-bookworm said…
Name: Mandy summers
Grade average: a's
Often in detention: no but has been once.
Appearance: curly brown hair with purple highlights and purple eyes, freckles, bout 5 foot 1 and is quit pale.
Personality: kind, clumsy, loyal, brave, smart, great friend
hace más de un año YellowCow said…
Name; Dawn
Age; 15
Grade Average; What Do U Think? Look At The Pic!!
Often in Detention?; Sometimes
Appearance; Pink Hair, Blue Eyes, Total Tom-Boy. Emo Style.
Personality; Tough, Strong, Doesn't Take Attitude, Sticks Up For Self..

* Dawn *
 Name; Dawn Age; 15 Grade Average; What Do U Think? Look At The Pic!! Often in Detention?; Sometimes A
hace más de un año Artemis_8 said…
Name; Wynter Lee Anderson
Age; 15
Grade Average; A
Often in Detention?; At least once a week
Appearance; Long, straight black hair and gold/platinum silver eyes. This mightn't count, but she has an Australian accent x] Athletic. Well, the pic basically sums it up..
Personality; Smart, rebellious, funny, prankster, punk-ish, nice, kinda girly but has an attitude the size of a Hippo, won't take other peoples crap[if that's counted as a swear word/cuss then I'm a bloody Jaguar], loves sports.

Name; Wynter Lee Anderson Age; 15 Grade Average; A Often in Detention?; At least once a week Appearan
hace más de un año greekgirlA said…
Name;Abby Smith
Age; 15
Grade Average; b
Often in Detention?; monthly
Appearance;look at pic
personality:mean,nice to friends,likes people to mind there own business,loves to threaten people
 Name;Abby Smith Age; 15 Grade Average; b Often in Detention?; monthly Appearance;look at pic personal
We gonna start some RP
hace más de un año zeebem10 said…
Name:Blake Darrell Jones
Grade Average:a
Often in Detention?:About every 2 months
Appearance:Picture(i know he looks like a tdi character but i wanted to use him for this rp and its getting late and im kinda tired)
Personality:Nice,artisitic,doesnt like mean people,cool,smart
last edited hace más de un año
 Name:Blake Darrell Jones Age:15 Grade Average:a Often in Detention?:About every 2 months Appearan
shall i start?
"watch it!"i yelled at a somebody that bumped into me.man i was having a bad day.1st class and of tho detention.
I was walking in the busy halls of Madison Falls High and had just heard girl yell at someone so I decided to stay away from her.
"Watch it yourself", I yelled at the girl who bumped into ME. The new Janitor Mr Igor or as I call him Mr Mono-brow gave me a long stare and I shuddered.
hace más de un año PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name; Alison Jane "AJ" Connor
Age; 15
Grade Average; Way Above Average
Often in Detention?; Once, in 3rd grade for yelling at the math teacher.
Appearance; Picture
Personality; Shy, Protective, Loving, Gentle, Idependant, Loyal
Other; She has a British accent :)
 Name; Alison Jane "AJ" Connor Age; 15 Grade Average; Way Above Average Often in Detention?; Once, in
hace más de un año Artemis_8 said…
"Oi, Kolsby," I called, jogging up to Joe.
I walked into school with my old bag on my shoulder.
I walked in and passed Wynter. "Hey Wynter," I said.
 I walked into school with my old bag on my shoulder. I walked in and passed Wynter. "Hey Wynter," I s
I was walking to my first class an the new janitor Mr.Igor looked at me and scowled,I did'nt like Mr.Igor he creeped me out but I just kept walking.
I shifted uncommfortably under the stare of Mr. Igor.
I walked in the class of mr igor who hated me with a passion. Miss summers sit over by the window and no nobody can sit next to you.
Mr Igor is the janitor not a teahcer
hace más de un año sonoboreas said…
Name;Trafalgar Law(Law)
Age;16
Grade Average;Steady B
Often in Detention?;Every Other Day
Appearance;Picture
Personality;Carefree, Friendly, Sticks Up For Others, Independent, Cunning
 Name;Trafalgar Law(Law) Age;16 Grade Average;Steady B Often in Detention?;Every Other día Appearance;
hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
Name:Rachel Crawford
Grade Average:Ds not that i care
Often in Detention:i live in Detention
Appearance:Look at pic
Personality:Tough,Protective,Bad-ass,Loya­l
Other:She's a bit of a bully
 Name:Rachel Crawford Age:15 Grade Average:Ds not that i care Often in Detention:i live in Detention A
hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
(god i hate errors)
i open the door to the principles office and drop my backpack next to the chair."i am hear for my monthly visit!"i called.
hace más de un año YugiohFanatic1 said…
(I SO WANNA JOIN NOW!

Name: Lilly
Grade Average: A's and B's
Often in Detention?: Is actually in there some times
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Nice,shy,emo,goth,friendly,closed off,gets bullied a ton,some times starts fight from anger,loyal,loving,gentle,doesn't usually talk
Other: Lives in an orphanage,is always carrying around a bunny doll that her mother gave her as she died from a deadly illness.She's been living at the orphanage for 5 years.She also has to wear small clothing because they don't have any money for new clothes,so she usually looks like a slut without meaning to.

Sound good?)
 (I SO WANNA registrarse NOW! Name: Lilly Age: 16 Grade Average: A's and B's Often in Detention?: Is actuall
"Hey Joe," I said. I shifted uncomfortably under the stare of Mr Igor.
"Hi. The new Janitor is super creepy McJeepy".
(Yay!I'm starting.^^)

I walked into the school with my backpack and my bunny doll hugged close to my chest.
zdxetfrcytvfuguihji
cgtvhybjunhimjok
I nodded. "I agree. He keeps giving me this evil look."
"He gives everyone evil looks. What happened to the nice old guy. He gave me two dollars and a bar of soap on my birthday".
"I know, he gave me a book that I really wanted. It's called 'The Mad Principal', it's really good." I sighed. "I better get going. I need to find the old Janitor." I waved and walked down the hall.
I walked down the hall nervously,hugging my bunny tightly.
I was walking down the hall and I saw some girl that lookednervous so I decided to co,fort her to try to make her feel better so I rushed over there and said''Are you ok?You looked nervous.''
I looked at the person who walked up to me."Um,"I said in a weak,nervous,shaky voice."Yeah.I am nervous."
I stared down at my planner, trying to figure it out, as I walked down the hallway. As I almost finished, I tripped and ran into a girl. I quickly picked myself up and noticed a small doll on the ground I picked it up and offered my hand to the girl,"I'm so sorry, really." I said trying to manage a smile.
I hurried down the hall and ran into a boy.
Literally.
I fell to the ground with a thump. I groaned because all my books spilled out of my bag.
I hurried to pick them up.
"Problem Alison Jane?" A voice said.
I looked up. "N-no Mr. Edwards." I stammered.
He walked on and I sighed with relief. I looked at the boy.
"Sorry to run into you like that," I said in my British accent. "I'm a clutz."
I grinned,"Guess this just isn't my lucky day." I noted, pulling both the girls up from the ground.
I rolled my eyes. "You could say that again. The nice old janitor is missing, I cannot find my History Homework, and also I just ran into a locker and made the new janitor my enemy." I grinned. "Guess Christmas has come early this year." I joked.
I smiled,"Yeah I miss that old guy. And apparently I have some 'Special Detention' today after school with both the principal and janitor." I laughed,"How weird is that?"
I nodded. "Very weird, as I have a 'special detention' also." I looked at him curiously. "I'm AJ."
I put out my hand,"I'm Law."
I shook his hand. "Law." I said. "What a interesting name."
I grinned,"Thank you, it's my last name. Most people don't like having to say Trafalgar every time they see me."
I only hugged my doll and watched them.
I nodded. "Yeah, I understand." I smiled. I looked at the girl. "Hey." I smiled.