Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Original Role Play

DemiTitan posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 06:04PM
Basically you can be anything as log as it is original. Made up lands, creatures, people, jobs, laws of the universe and governments

Be a Villain, a hero, or a dumb but loyal friend just make it original and most of all have fun.

Just remember you can't completely contradict something someone else has already said.

BTW no controlling other peoples characters
last edited on Jul 23, 2011 at 07:25PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 34 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año DemiTitan said…
My name is Karrr
I live in the world that can not be wrote in English properly but you call it Opfiadas. I am a hunter of the human prey. The scum of our planet. I wear a long black cloak concealing my snake like skin, lion like paws and the tail of a scorpion. I use two long black whips with the heads of snakes. I am of the Jarjoian species. I am out to live up to my fathers title and become king of the Jarjoians like he was before Mallll beat his hunt count by hunting my father himself once he had more than my father and he was no longer king.
hace más de un año YellowCow said…
Name: Mackenzie Grace

All Animals Worship Me For Some Weird Reason. I Mean ALL Animals. I Hate Going To Pet Stores. I Have Blond Hair With Green Eyes. Some Of My Powers Are: I Can Bring Anything Back To Life. I Can Kill Someone With A Snap. I Can Make Animals Turn On Someone. I Can Teleport. I Can Summon Animals To Me. I Can Perusade Anyone. Anyways... I Don't Know What Attracts Animals. I'm Always Safe. I Could Swim In Crocodile Infested Water & Be Safe. Like I Said, They Worship Me!! I Get Kinda Scared. Everyone Thinks It's Cute...... It's Not...

* Me, As U Can See The Kitties R Worshiping Me, & I'm Freaking Out. *
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Mackenzie Grace Age: 14 All animales Worship Me For Some Weird Reason. I Mean ALL Animals. I H
wow a bit random but I will go with it
XD :)
hey what is your planet called and remember it can not be real
Uhmm.... Heartune.... XD
okay :D

I was running quickly in my black cloak along the Deserts of Opfiadas and saw a Haraclin. It was a backwards griffin with a head and front leg of a horse and the body and wings of a huge falcon. I lashed my whips and the snakes sank their fangs into the horse neck and it sank to the floor. They wrapped around the Haraclin liike reins and it snapped to attention.
I sat on it and it flew into the sky. We flew and avoided astroids until we reached Heartune where I planned to hunt another human.
I sat on the dust of Heartune. I looked around. No one. I always hoped someone would come save me. My little baby green alien ran off. I shouted at him...

"Venir aquí, ahora!!"

He turned around & ran back. I put him in my lap. He's not a animal. Thank heavens....

I saw a girl with a strange green alien. My whips lifted the alien up and squeezed the life out of him until he was on the brink of death and then i hit the girl so hard with my whip she flew through the air.
hace más de un año PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Tabitha "Tabbi" Talerson

My name is Tabbi and I live in the world of Tarrincha (Tare-ee-On-Cha) it is smack in the middle between Mars and the Sun. My power is that all the elements (Spirit, Water, Fire, Earth, Air) All come when I need help. I ran away from Tarrincha because my Father, King Olliswanzi (Ollie), and my mother, Queen Kinchacha (Kinny), are trying to force me into marrying Prince Charcar of Syracuia. He's a Jerk. But a HOT Jerk. So I ran away to the Mundam world called Earth. I have long red hair, gray eyes, and I am small build. I am Fourteen but I am much more mature for my age and I am 5'1 and I can whoop your rear with the Elements.
hace más de un año percyLover101 said…
Name: Nevaeh (Na- Ve- Ah It's heaven spelled backwards.)

I'm Nevaeh and I'm from the world of Lavereta, it's an invisible planet between Jupiter and Saturn. My powers are anything. Whenever I touch someone I can gather their powers and make them become my own. I am the last of my kind since there was a war because of our powers. My mother was the queen and my father was the king, but were both killed. They kept me hidden under the soil since I don't have to breath. I can live in space for all my life because I don't need air like all others. I breath in anything, since I can adapt to anything, by just coming to a different environment. I have white hair that changes color with the weather and deep brown eyes that turn solid blue when I try petrify someone. I also have flawless skin as if I'm i'm not alive, i am regular size for my age though and I hide myself with a hoodie most of the time and try to avoid anyone's touch because then i will be able to see their whole life's story from birth. I also look like any normal human and can act like any normal person unless I need to react in a way that i must use my powers.

*Thats me*
 Name: Nevaeh (Na- Ve- Ah It's heaven spelled backwards.) Age: 14 I'm Nevaeh and I'm from the world
I teleported to where my alien was. I brought him back to life. I stared at the man with the big black cloak. I summoned a bear to me. I made it turn on him. It charged him. I dusted my hands off. I picked up my alien. I teleported to where that man was living. It was a big camp. I turned the animal off of him.
I stumbled as I landed on... a Camp? I looked around, my black hooded jacket billowing around me. I saw a girl with the alien and ran over to her.

"Benuo, Me jama e Tabby Talerson. Qui ha ti?" I said in my language. The girl looked at me like I was crazy and I translated.
"Hello, my name is Tabby Talerson. Who are you?" I asked in perfect English.
"I will have that girl", I yelled and leapt into the Haraclin and flew off to some big camp, "what is this place", I spat out.

I pulled out a glowing hoop a little bigger than you average head and passed the glowing center through the animal girls head until it reached the neck where I pressed a button and it tightened to the shape of her neck. Then her body disappeared and I ran off with the head screaming leaping onto the Haraclin. "Another trophy to mount on my wall".
to clarify she is still alive he body is just trapped in another dimension for now. she can still talk and stuff
I raised an eyebrow and pointed a finger at him. "Ria. Air." I said at him and the wind picked him up and kept him there. "Me jama e Tabby Talerson. Qui da Hana ha to?" I asked my eyes flashing. He stared at her. I sighed angrily. "My name is Tabby Talerson, Who the Hell are you?" I glared.
I was walking on the earth plane when i spotted a girl running. i followed her. I stumbled across a camp,"Umm.... Where am i?"

A girl came up to me,"I don't actually know.. i think it's a camp, Oh and I'm Tabbi from the planet Tarrincha."

I nodded,"I'm Nevaeh from the planet Lavereta." she tried to touch my hand put i quickly pulled away, and walked ahead of her.
I sighed. Great.
"I know this place neither. Now shoo you fools", I yelled escaping the air into space and flying away
hace más de un año Hades223 said…
((Can I join?))
sure :D
I stopped, that seemed rude,"I'm sorry. It's just if I touch anyone I their whole life story hits me and becomes forever etched in my brain.." My voice trailed off.

"Oh it's all right." She said
"I can kick people's butt's with the Elements if they piss me off." She smiled. Then her smile faded. "And You wouldn't want to know my life story. It's terrible."
"Everyone's is..... That's why i avoid anyone's touch." I say trying to comfort her without touching her,"And I can do anything you can do.."

She looked at me,"if I wanted to I can touch you and not only get your life story, but your powers too. I-" My voice stopped when it started to get warm, my hair changed to blonde,"Can petrify people by looking at them too, and I have other powers but I just don't know them yet."
Tabby smiled. "Everone has secrets that they don't even know about yet. Watch this..." I pointed at the earth and said: "Htrea. Earth." And a big rock came up. The I pointed my finger at the rock and said: "Retaw. Water." The rock became wet. Then I said: "Erif. Fire." Then Rock became enflamed. "Ria. Air." The Fire wne tout and dry. "Spirit. Tirips." I said and the Rock went away. I sighed.
if you don't mind me saying penny all the others were backwards then forwards but you did not for Spirit
hace más de un año pink-bookworm said…
Angelic but call her angy
Twelve

I'm angelic or as I prefer angy and I come from the planet motserella. I was origanly born on planet morality but I got sent here after they created a rule if you had a baby girl you where to kill it so they sent me here. I'm very different from everybody else they all have powers to run a hundred mile an hour while I'm telkenick. I'm also blind which makes me even more left out than I already am.
hace más de un año rapunzeleah123 said…
I'm Xalia Craylin. I'm from the planet Sarod, which is almost exactly like Earth excepting the fact that everyone has supernatural powers. I have all of them, which made me escape there because everyone waited to kill me. I have light blonde hair, eyes that reflect my feelings, and perfect skin. I fight extremely well. I'm an orphan.
Angy was sitting on her bed when she heard foot steps. Angelic your brother is here to see you. Okay coming. When I got there Sam greeted me. Angy there is something I need to tell you. WhT is that Sam. Mum she passed away last night. What with that I burst into tears. It's okay angy Sam said hugging her. When they touched the started spinning and landed somewhere with a plop.
hace más de un año rapunzeleah123 said…
I stopped and panted. "Esruc ouy, snialliv!" I shouted after them in my language. It meant "curse you, villains". I suddenly found myself at… a camp?
"Olleh?" I peered around. Where was everyone?
Sam where are we I said feeling the air when I felt something soft whhat is someone there. Mm I thought what was this soft object so I kept on feeling it.
pleeeas use speech marks i get so confused
hace más de un año MCF2000 said…
This sounds cool i guess ill join

Name: Αντάντ- Antani (An-tan-i) You can call me Ani

Planet: Akola (A-cool-lay) an invisisble planet between the Astroide belt and Jupiter. Its a nature planet where exotic plants and animals live. I am the last of the Kokalai (Co-co-lay) people on my planet. I am a shapeshifter and I have powers over nature - over earth, water, air and fire.
Angelic decided to stop touching whatever it was she was touching and asked Sam is there anybody else here he answered yes.