Congrats on winning the very first Puckleberry FOTM Cat, tu totally deserve it! - Thank you, thank you. This certainly is a fabulous honor! :D
1. First off, why don't tu start por telling us a little bit about yourself that we don't know? - I am extremely unflexible, I have a crush on Lea Michele, and I like platypai. And my name is Cat, I'm 14, and am currently cuddling my kitty in bed. :D
I saw this weird hand thingy icono in a lot of people's spots. :P
2. When did tu first start watching Glee? And what was it that got tu to watch? - I watched the Pilot a few weeks after it aired the spring before the first season. fanpop had a lot of hype for it, and I saw this weird hand thingy icono in a lot of people's spots. :P And thus, I found a link to watch it online and my addiction began.
They instantly became my GleeTP
3. Did tu instantly ship Puckleberry [from their first scene] o did it take time? - It took time. At the beginning, I was a diehard Finchel fan. [/cue ominous shuddering] I didn't ship Puckleberry until Mash-Up, after seeing the Canadian promo with a one segundo clip of their make out. Twas a loooong week waiting for the episode, I assure you. They instantly became my GleeTP, though I still shipped Finchel secondhand. FR hate from me didn't start till after the back 9 started.
4. How do tu feel about Rachel & Puck's other relationships? Do tu like any of them? o do tu simply not ship them? - Finchel = worst televisión relationship ever. I try not to be a big hater on ships, but this is one huge exception. I absolutely will NEVER be able to stand them and would put both of them in a relationship with any other character on the mostrar before each other. St. Berry is lovely, and I miss them. Jesse's a swell match for Rachel, I think. They understand each other, and unlike in Finchel, they're equals in their relationship (whereas Finn and Rachel have completely different interests and goals and are always at odds with each other).I very heartily dislike Quick, but since I'm hesitantly beginning to really think they're over, I don't give much thought to them anymore. Puck&Mercedes and Puck&Santana are perfectly acceptable, though so far, Puck&Lauren haven't interested me at all.
I thoroughly fangirled throughout every one of their Mash-Up scenes.
5. What was your first thought when tu saw Puckleberry's first scene? Were tu surprised? How did tu feel about them? - Positively giddy! :D Like I said, after seeing the Canadian promo with the little clip of them, I was beyond psyched. I thoroughly fangirled throughout every one of their Mash-Up scenes. :P
they balance each other out and bring out the best in each other.
6. Your favorito! thing about Puckleberry? - Oh so many things, but I think my favorito! is how they balance each other out and bring out the best in each other. When Puck's with Rachel, she makes him want to be a better guy, and brings out a really sweet side of him. And when Rachel's with Puck, he tones down her crazy. They can handle each other, they understand each other, and they're the best versions of themselves when together.
Underrated scene: "Let's kick some ass!"
7. favoritos [and why]? - Episode:Overall, it'll always be Mash-Up. Just because of their countless scenes. :P But Bad Rep and Special Education come in very close. - Scene:skjfjdfkjb this is difficult. Probably the bathroom scene, still. But "walk with me" is extremely close behind. I guess I'm just attached to the oldies. :P - Quote:"I'm really sorry I ever did this to you." "It's okay." "No, it isn't." It's simple, and a pristine Puck mostrando off his good side moment. ("Bring it" and "Let's kick some ass" as runners up) - Kiss:2x09 - "Did I bite tu again?" - Song:Need tu Now, ahhhb-viously. <3 - Season:Probably s1. It has both Mash-Up and cama Rep. - Underrated scene:"Let's kick some ass!"
8. favorito! scene from each Puckleberry episodes [and why]? - 1X08:Bathroom scene- for reasons stated above. - 1X17:The whole bedroom scene ♥ - 2X09:"Walk with me"
1X17: The whole bedroom scene ♥
9. A dream duet[or duets] tu would amor to hear them sing? - Fairytale of New York por The Pogues & Kristy MacColl. It's a beautiful song, and made for their voices.
10. What's the first scene that pops up in your mind when tu here the word "Puckleberry"? - "The whole school gave us a nickname- Puckleberry" "That's humiliating" xD
11. Describe them in 1-4 words. - Couple of hot Jews
She's fantastic when she's independent, brilliant, and career orientated.
12. Out of the two, who is your favorite, Puck o Rachel? Why? - Currently, it's Rachel. I absolutely adore her right now. She's fantastic when she's independent, brilliant, and career orientated. Rachel's a free perra baby, and a lot of people forget that (including a certain Mr. Hudson). As long as she's witty, headstrong, with an amazing side of vulnerability to her, she'll always be one of my favorites. (Puck's #3 though- after Kurt and Rachel)
13. What are your parte superior, arriba 5 Puckleberry scenes? 1. Bathroom scene 2. Need tu Now 3. "Walk with me" 4. Sweet Caroline 5. "I kinda like her"
1. Bathroom scene
14. This o that - Finn/ Rachel o Puck/Quinn:Puck/Quinn - Season 1 o Season 2:Season 1: Though both have their pros and cons. - "That's not true, I kinda like her"[2X09] o "He's right that Rachel chick makes me want to light myself on fuego but she can sing." [1X05]:"I kinda like her" - Lea o Mark:Lea - Puck/Rachel o Mark/Lea:Puckleberry - 1X08 makeout scene o 2X09 makeout scene:2x09 make out scene
15. If tu had a chance to create a storyline for them, what would it be about? - A "platonic" Puckleberry friendship (I never think they're truly platonic because of their outrageous chemistry :P), that develops into romance. Simple, but if done well, SO FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL.
16. Are Puckleberry your OTP? If not, where are they on your lista of your favorito! couples? - They land juuuust outside of the parte superior, arriba 3 OTPs list. :P For just TV couples, they're #2 after Buffy/Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Counting every type of fandom (tv, movies, books, real life), they're #4, after Buffy/Spike, Jewnicorn (Andrew Garfield/Jesse Eisenberg), and Jack/Ennis (Brokeback Mountain).
I think they'll always have a chance of getting back together.
17. What do tu think their chances are of them getting back together? - As long as Ian keeps escritura for the show, I think they'll always have a chance of getting back together. For más than an one episode though? Unlikely, but plausible.
18. tu are dado a chance to meet Ryan Murphy, what would tu say to him? - YOU'RE A BRILLIANT COWARD.
(applause to all who got that reference)
But really, I would probably get into with him. I'd lay it flat out why Finchel sucks and that he needs to get over that (and why he needs to get on board with Puckleberry), but I'd also praise him for everything Kurt-related he's ever done.
19. Who do tu think should be the siguiente Puckleberry fan Of The Month? - Decisions, decisions...
I'd probably say go for either jamboni o gracery. :P
20. Any last words Cat? - Damn you, Glee. tu always make me coming back for more, even when I want to puñetazo, ponche tu in the face.