Morgan-3
Laura-6
Nat-5
Shandi-6

last edited on Sep 12, 2010 at 04:18AM

Rachel and Jesse 1265 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1265

hace más de un año all_the_glitter said…
The one on tumblr?? I just did and I can't help but freak out, that's fucked up!!
I have no idea how to comment on it but just... O_O I really hope it's not true hun!
---
Thanks. I seriously do too. I've refused to tell my RL friends until I know for certain, but I really needed to tell someone. So I just told the entire internet. I just really want to know for certain. Waiting freaks me out.
hace más de un año Irreversible said…
I'm good . Oh I really hope you feel better ! I hate being upset D:
What's your name btw ?
Lol, sorry. All the names are up top FYI. I'm Laura.
hace más de un año Shandiii said…
Waiting freaks me out too, especially with big news like that!! You want to hope for the best, but if you do, then getting the bad news is even worse.
I would hold off on telling my friends too, it's so hard to take speculation/news like that lightly and it's going to worry them... I'm just so sorry, I don't understand how crap like this happens, it's just not fair!!
You have to promise to tell me as soon as your hear so I know what's up!
hace más de un año iLoveChair said…
HEYY!

Laura, I just read you tumblr post, I'm so sorry. Hopefully the results are fine.
& I'm Shandi :}
hace más de un año Irreversible said…
I'm fine, bored, the normal. :P How are you Mon?
I'm fine , thanks for asking ! What are you guys doing ? :P
Promise Shandi.

Hey Nat. Thanks. ♥
Agreed with Shandi. It's much harder to tell your RL friends about stuff like that.
BRB in fifteen minutes.

I'm fine , thanks for asking ! What are you guys doing ? :P
---
Not much, I was making some icons and now I think I might watch something... idk what though

Hey, Nat! It's been so long!
Okay, Laura.
It's been so long!

I know! We haven't talked properly, like on a forum, cause of ship differences, but St. Berry will bring us together. lol. :)

Is that Aria/Ezra in your icon? I still haven't watched the last PLL.
I know, I feel like we haven't talked on a forum since the Misfits days!

Yeah it's Aria/Ezra, she's probably my least favorite of the girls but I kind of love them!! The last episode is really great, the beginning freaks me out. Haha.
Misfits! How I miss that show.

YES. I love all the girls, but Aria the least. My list goes Hanna, Emily, Spencer, then her. I like Aria/Ezra, but Spencer/Wren way more.
I was about to watch the episode, but decided to take a nap around 6PM, slept in and woke up in the middle of the night. Now it's 5AM, I effed up my sleeping pattern again. ;/
^Woah. That's my list exactly.

MISFITS. Season two needs to start like nao.
DEFINITELY. I think it starts November? So little episodes, so long hiatus. :(
Dear link
Stop spamming the TV Couples spot. I'm sure there is a spot for Quinn/Clay.
Kthanks,
Laura

Dear Skins,
Please go back in time and make them canon.
Kthanks,
Laura
Me too! It sucks waiting practically a year for a new season! Especially when you only get 6 episodes, definitely worth it though.

My list of the girls is the same as yours! Haha, and I love Spencer/Wren too, one of the things that sucks about the last episode is that Wren isn't in it. :S
Haha, summer time always messes up my sleeping pattern!! I've been taking too many naps lately, and I hate napping!
I haven't even heard of that couple. And the options on that pick.....lol. The overrated picks are getting old already.

Ahhh, Cemily <3 There are so many good vids of them.
^Woah. That's my list exactly.
---
Lol, we all have the same list!
one of the things that sucks about the last episode is that Wren isn't in it. :S

Gahh, I know! Laura told me yesterday.

Ahhh, Cemily <3 There are so many good vids of them.
---
Agreed! There are a lot of good Skins vids period. I think it's because their coloring/lighting is always so gorgeous it help make videos prettier.
PLL is something we agree on completely, then. :D
Skins. Another show I miss. But I'm nervous for gen3. Not gonna lie.
big smile
WIN.
 WIN.
There are a lot of good Skins vids period. I think it's because their coloring/lighting is always so gorgeous it help make videos prettier.

Totally. The way it's filmed and the cinematography is beautiful.
Almost all of my fave YT vidders vid Skins.
big smile
Almost all of my fave YT vidders vid Skins.
---
I remember I was trying to convince someone to watch by vid-spamming and I basically posted ten vids because I kept loving each one more than the last.
I'm nervous but also really excited about gen 3, I wasn't as attatched to gen 2 as I was with gen1, so I'm kind of okay with moving on. Though it sucks because it seems like I started getting more attatched to the character right before gen2 ended. :{
But I can't wait!! And I'm curious about the American version though I'm betting it's going to suck since it's a remake...
I'm trying to find one Skins video with an insane editing, but I can't find it. Hopefully it didn't get deleted, I hate when my favorite vids are taken down.
And I'm curious about the American version though I'm betting it's going to suck since it's a remake...
---
They changed Maxxie into a lesbian called Tea. 'Nuff said.

This is probably my favorite Skins vid, but I love so many. This one legit makes me cry.
Me too, I'm gonna miss gen2 (I already miss gen1), but I'm curious to see what the new cast will look like, the storylines, etc. I just hope they won't kill off another character at the end of that gen and won't pull off another stalker SL.

As for the US version, I have no words for that. It's gonna be an utter fail.
I hate youtube for taking down videos!! It's such BS! I'm pretty sure it only counts as copyright if you are using their stuff to make money off of... they shouldn't take anything down!
This is probably my favorite Skins vid, but I love so many. This one legit makes me cry.

Amazing. So intense and sad.
heart
I gtg for now. TTYL.
 I gtg for now. TTYL.
Vidders that vid Fox shows have hard time uploading vids. Fox is pretty strict about that.
British shows, on the other hand, have the entire series up on yt.
They changed Maxxie into a lesbian called Tea. 'Nuff said.
---
...wtf?!?

---
Awwwwwmygosh! That was gorgeous and so sweet! I started tearing up after the "& that's why I loved him" part. :{

I'm really hoping that don't copy storylines again with gen3 too, it was already very obvious and if they keep doing it they are just going to hurt the show... How hard is it to come up with some new drama?
Bye, Laura! Groff, I wish he was nominated for an Emmy.
Ugh, Fox is a bitch! I know a couple of the youtubers I followed for Glee songs got shut down because of that, so ridiculous, I'm still buying the (good) songs so it shouldn't matter!

Bye Lauraluv!!
Me too, I was kind of surprised he wasn't... he was on the show longer than KC was!!
Also the Burt nomination was surprising, yet I love it! Haha.
I was pretty certain they won't kill anyone in gen2, cause that like, screams repetitiveness, then when I saw Freddie got beaten to death I was like, what the actual fudge? Didn't expect that at all.
He should have been nominated instead of NPH, who was only in one episode. aksgfhljhgf. NPH is great and all, but Groff deserves that nomination more. NPH is nominated for supporting actor on HIMYM anyways.

OH YEAH! I love Mike and Burt.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año nevermind606 said…
big smile
I was pissed when I found out about Freddie. I didn't even watch Skins then, but he's so fricken CUTE!
Kristin, heyy!

I got spoiled for Freddie's death. I was SO ANGRY. Cat and I were going crazy in props cause we couldn't find the ep online.
last edited hace más de un año
Freddie's death was so sickening, I read the spoilers before I watched the ep and that didn't stop me from want to cry and puke all over the place.. I was not expecting anyone to die that gen either, it could have ended so differently!!

NPH is nominated for supporting actor on HIMYM anyways.
---
Oh yeah, I forgot NPH was nominated... wtf?! That is so unfair! They probably only nominated him because they know he already has a big tv fanbase.

KRIZDIN!
big smile
Hey Nat!

I'm kind of pissed off at the world at the moment. It's fricken HOT out... And my family is being annoying.
big smile
SHANDEH!
Ew, fuck the world! You need a vacation away from your family!
I was not expecting anyone to die that gen either, it could have ended so differently!!

Yeah. & it felt like 1 more episode was needed.

I'm kind of pissed off at the world at the moment. It's fricken HOT out... And my family is being annoying.

Sorry about annoying family. I kinda hate the world too. PMSing + cramps = me ripping out my ovaries. >:(
big smile
Yeah.... I would like, leave... But I'm not going out in the hotness. I'm just going to go away into the world of teh internetz.

So far, I'm not a HUGE Effy fan, but she's so beautiful. I can't stop making icons of her prettiness.
 Yeah.... I would like, leave... But I'm not going out in the hotness. I'm just going to go away into