prince michael jackson Think about it.

AlovesmJ posted on May 20, 2011 at 10:22PM
(I apologize in advance for my paranoia.)
OKAY. JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, this thread is NOT about Niki Berger in paricular. I am not bashing her, or prince, or anybody. This is just my opinion.
What I just want to say is...WWMJT?
That's right, What Would Michael Jackson Think?
(Now I know this group isn't about MJ, but let's just face it, Prince is his son)
With everything going on about Niki and Prince, and all our opinions about their relationship..we should think to ourself..what would michael jackson think? I know no one really talks about this, but I'm just considering..I'm not so sure that michael would've wanted Prince to be in a relationship if he was still with us..I mean, think about it. Michael protected his kids so much, loved them so much..would he want Prince to get hurt this early in life if something happens between him & Niki? I don't think Michael would allow it. I mean..when you think about it..it's not just "puppy love" to them. They take it seriously..but, let's just cut to the chase, (& I'm not trying to be mean or anything)I don't think this is what Michael would've wanted for Prince (not referring to Niki, but to prince being in a relationship)
& I'm also not too sure if he would approve of Paris taking all these pics & them ending up on the internet..)
I just thought you guys should take this into consideration.. sorry this was so long-winded..
Now, what do you guys think?
last edited on May 21, 2011 at 12:06AM

prince michael jackson 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Walsh97 said…
agree :) I have thought about the same...
hace más de un año TwinsTwin said…
Michael would've realized that all this stuff was bound to happen anyway. He couldn't have protected them forever.
hace más de un año AlovesmJ said…
Well @TwinsTwin, I guess you are right, but I'm not so sure he would've been in love with the idea of it.. He wouldn't want to see his son hurt...& I kinda think that Prince should've taken that into consideration..
Actually, now that I think of it, this would've never happened if they would not have gotten sent to Buckley, and would have stayed in home schooling..like Michael liked..I guess I'm just too hooked on what Michael would think :( But really my point is I could picture the kids differently if Michael were still with us..
hace más de un año TwinsTwin said…
^ Ikr. I see them totally different. If Michael was still alive they wouldn't have cell phones. Michael barely even let them watch TV.
hace más de un año AlovesmJ said…
@twinstwin ^^ i agree. & i would like that. Not because they would have less priveledges, but because they would be unique. (& not to mention safer) Just like they were before michael passed on. They stood out. & i liked that about them. I like how Michael raised them..he made them unique. And they looked like really nice, humble kids when he was raising them. But now, Katherine (not that i disrespect her ways of raising them, but i kinda feel like shes oblivious in a way) wants them to fit in, so she sent them to the private school & its turned them into your typical outspoken (sory im venting lol) teenager. We watched them go from sweet & nice innocent kids to your typical bored teenagers -.-
last edited hace más de un año