Orgullo y prejuicio Mr. Darcy Libros

jenoufan posted on Apr 25, 2007 at 08:24AM
just wanted to let everyone one know there are a new set of books written from mr. darcys point of view. the author is pamela aidan. there are already 3 books. there really good

Orgullo y prejuicio 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año tina_1989 said…
sorry just seen your post. can you please tell me the names of the books.
i am from greece and they are really hard to find if you do not have both the name of the author and the name of the book.

thanks in advance
hace más de un año Gabitha said…
yeah! They sound like a great read! Do you happen to know the titles of the books?

THANKS

hace más de un año BUTTER said…
my name is lourdes and im from paraguay, south america. its really hard to get new books here... could you please tell if you know of a link where i could download some of mr darcy`s books or any of the many books written as the pride and prejucide squels?? please please thx!!
hace más de un año SusieJ said…
Has any one the book Confessions of Fritzwilliam Darcy by Amanda Street? It has most of Mr. Darcy's dialouge and was wonderful to read.
hace más de un año becca85 said…
About one year ago, I decided I wanted to read every "unofficial" sequel to Pride and Prejudice, so I started compiling a list of sequels and here I am, one year later, and only about half-way through the list. Having read the Pamela Aiden trilogy, I have to say I liked the first and third book, but I couldn't stand the second one. It was like Pride & Prejudice meets the paranormal. It was too supernatural for my tastes. Not that I don't like the theme of the book, but it was so completely different from the style of the first one that I was caught unawares. If anyone liked the mystery of the second novel (Duty and Desire), I would recommend the novels put out by Carrie Bebris. They are mystery/supernatural in style and really interesting. Elizabeth and Darcy are the main characters in all four books (that are currently out) but they interact with other Jane Austen characters throughout the books.
hace más de un año deedeeflower said…
big smile
@becca85: Could you post the list of sequels you have compiled, please?