8 Genius Hacks to Transform Last Year\'s Clothes...
12 Things Guys Will Never Understand About Periods
aired their explosive season 6A finale, but we\'re already wondering how we\'ll possibly make it to January when the show returns. Thinking about the
less months ahead is almost too much to bare, but somehow, some way, we always find ways to pass the lonely, lonely suspense-free time between every shocking
finale reveal and the start of the next crazy season. So as you wait to see what happens to the Liars after the five year jump, here are some tried and true ways to pass the time until
1. Get lost in the black hole of Tumblr theories. Even when
seems to have given you the answers you\'ve been waiting for, there\'s always something in the back of your mind telling you things aren\'t as they seem — because they never are! But something inside us always makes us believe we\'ll find the answers deep down in the depths of Tumblr. Showrunner I. Marlene King herself said she\'s seen insanely correct fan theories online, so all you have to do is find them, right? Four months should be plenty of time, right?
2. Set extra social media alerts. You make sure to keep an eye out for any clue revealing tweets and instas during the regular season, and the off-season should be no exception. While most people think they\'ll find more clues in the days between each new episode, true fans know actors, producers, and writers are prone to slip up every once and awhile when they think no one is looking, like in the middle of a break between season...
3. Watch, and re-watch, and re-watch again, all of the Liars SnapChats. SnapChat only gives you 24 hours to get as much information as you can from its short videos. The Liars behind-the-scenes Snap are filled with clues, and you can fill an entire off-season digging for and interpreting every last one. After all, it
on SnapChat that Ashley Benson accidentally revealed that Hanna is totally engaged.
4. Re-watch the entire series, starting with the pilot episode on Netflix. What\'s the only thing better than new episodes of
? Re-watching old episodes and finally knowing what in the world is going on! The best part is you can finally pinpoint all of the clues you missed the first time around, and discover new ones that wouldn\'t have meant anything to you way back then.
5. Read the Sara Shepard books. Any fan of both the show and the books already knows they don\'t tell the exact same story, but they doesn\'t make either one any less amazing. Considering Marlene was inspired by Shepard\'s books to create the show, they may be full of clues about what she\'s planning next.
fanfiction. The only thing better than reading the books that inspired it all is reading work from fans who continued to get inspired by the books and show to create their own amazing subplots.
theories by your mom. Even if your she doesn\'t watch the show with you, she\'s really good at figuring out what\'s real, and what\'s really crazy, and giving it to you straight. Now\'s the perf time to let the voice of reason make sense of all those crazy theories bouncing around in your head.
Marlene but Rosewood is missing a super crucial character — you! Maybe you\'ve been working on your
fan fiction for years now, or maybe you\'ve never had the time, but now you have four months to rework the storyline, or create a new one (maybe
9. Send your theories to Marlene and maybe change the course of the show. A few months ago, Keegan Allen revealed to Seventeen.com, that Charlotte DiLaurentis was chosen as A because of a crazy good fan theory Marlene found online. Now that A has finally been revealed, it seems like Marlene is in need of another really good fan theory to inspire the next crazy plotline.
10. Visit Rosewood irl. You may not have access to the
set, but diehard fans know that Rosewood is based on an actual small town in Pennsylvania called Rosemont. A road trip is the perf way to make the most of the
12 Amazing Celeb Style Back To School Outfits
10 Foods That Look Like True Love
Kylie Jenner Gets Personal About Bullying on Instagram: "People Are So Quick to Say Horrible Things About Me"
This Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber Mashup Is Exactly What You Need to Start Your Long Weekend
"One Last Time/What Do You Mean?" is your new favorite song. By
Kylie Jenner Just Helped These Guys Ask Their Dates to Homecoming
Her #IAmMoreThan anti-bullying campaign continues, and so do the amazing results. By