Polivia Peter & Olivia enamorados Thread! || I’ve been seeing him in my dreams

sk91 posted on Jan 20, 2011 at 03:58PM
I really wish to see more activity on this spot, because epicness of Peter&Olivia deserves it :D

That's why I decided to creat this place. Thread\Forum\Chat\Whatever you want to call it so all PO shipers could know each other better and make spot much more active.

You can talk about everything you want. There is just one rule:
NO POLIVIA BASHING.

LOVERS LIST.

ღS [sk91] 11 link
ღNanda [nandacavalieri] 10 link
ღDannii [Lie_to_Me_123] 2 link
ღCéci [Kaelity] link
ღEli [backtoblack] 3
ღEwa [xxiwuuxx]
ღCourtney [courtney7488] 1 link
ღBre [Shepard14]
ღTerra [dermer4ever] 2 link
ღMadeline [MFC_34] 1 link
ღ Em [Emm_xD] 2 link
ღ Courtney\C [clm-anomaly]
ღ Léa [Zipa] 1 link
ღ Maru [Priscilita22] 1
page: 34

If you want to be added on the list just write your name here and say few things about yourself. You might use this if you want xd:

Name:
Birthday:
Favorite Shows:
Favorite Ships:

Birthdays:
2 January - Maru.
26 January - Bre.
18 March - Em.
20 March - Dannii.
4 April - Terra.
22 May - S.
16 June - Nanda.
22 June - Léa.
4 July - Courtney.
11 July - Eli.
15 October - Céci.
20 October - C.
30 December - Madeline.

HAVE FUN!
 I really wish to see más activity on this spot, because epicness of Peter&Olivia deserves it :D Tha
last edited on Oct 11, 2011 at 04:01PM

Polivia 850 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 801-850 of 850

hace más de un año sk91 said…
ONLY (OVER) A WEEK!

I can make it. I can make it. I can make it.
ALTWIN!
 ALTWIN!
hace más de un año Kaelity said…
ONE WEEK LEFT!!! EXCITED GUYS?!
hace más de un año Priscilita22 said…
So excited!!!!!!!! And a little bit nervous too for some reason lol... I miss Peter already.

Today all the Fringe cast SHOULD have been at the Emmys hoping for a win in the Best Drama category, or AT LEAST John Noble and Anna Torv should have been there for individual recognition. Awards suck.
last edited hace más de un año
UUUGH I HATE the Emmys, they didn't even put one LITTLE Fringe scene in the drama recap! Come on!

And I can't get over Steve Carell not winning, I really can't.
Guysss, have you seen this???

You know how in the funeral scene they left it at "my wife was everything to me" and then they put on music and we didn't hear the rest of the eulogy speech... Well they actually put the entire speech on the DVD as one of those easter egg things they do!!! And it's amazing.

EDIT: Oh ok I just saw it's on the video section so probably most of you have seen it, it's just me the slow one haha.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año courtney7488 said…
^Oh, my. That was beautiful, but really depressing!
UUUGH I HATE the Emmys, they didn't even put one LITTLE Fringe scene in the drama recap! Come on!
^^ Couldn't agree more!!
Anna was stunning at the Emmys! And she presented with David Boreanaz *-*
Already watched this vid but i still feel really sad everytime i watch it again!
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
don't get me started on those people at the emmy awards
At least Fringe was somewhat, sort of referenced in the opening number (watch link if you didn't see it). I love how people seem to think the first scene is nothing more than a Star Trek reference. :P

Anyway, there weren't very many nominations that I cared about this year. At least we all know that Fringe is a decent show...
 At least Fringe was somewhat, sort of referenced in the opening number (watch [url=http://www.youtube
Ron Swanson is my spirit animal. That's exactly what I'm feeling about any awards ;P

Don't forget to use Peter icons tomorrow :D

FRINGE FRIDAY IS COMING!
hace más de un año nandacavalieri said…
there weren't very many nominations that I cared about this year
there were a lot this year for me, miracle! but everybody lost (except Mad Men and Julianna Margulies)

aww Ron Swanson ♥ Parks back today!

FRINGE TOMORROW!!
Don't forget to use Peter icons tomorrow
Ah, I forgot! *goes off to look for new icon*

Parks back today!

FRINGE TOMORROW!!

This makes me so happy. I love season premiere week! :D
happy Fringe day!!

I love season premiere week! :D
me too ♥ Parks and Community were amazing!
Parks and Community were amazing!

YAY (even though that's not all that surprising :P)! I am downloading both right now. :D And, by this time tomorrow, most of us would have already seen Fringe. :)
already DLed P&R but I have no time to watch it.

FRINGE FRIDAY! ♥
well Community wasn't all good, but mostly. I just wished they stopped the Jeff/Annie thing *rolleyes*
their ratings were so low :(

most of us would have already seen Fringe. :)
yes ♥

already DLed P&R but I have no time to watch it.
noooo! you have to! i want to talk to you about it! and don't go to tumblr until you watch it
Just finished watching both Parks and Community. I really enjoyed both episodes, but I definitely agree about Jeff and Annie. They really need to lay that storyline to rest this season. It's really the show's only major fault, and yet the writers seem adamant about continuing it. :/
They really need to lay that storyline to rest this season.
they do, you know I ship Jeff/Britta but I don't want any romantic storyline this season, I want character development
and I have a few other issues about Community

Parks :'''( it made me cry
rainy
I ship Jeff/Britta but I don't want any romantic storyline this season, I want character development

Totally agree, especially for Britta. She is in desperate need of a decent, season-long story arc that does not involve any romance.

aw, Parks <3 It sucks that Leslie and Ben have to break up, but I would have been annoyed if Leslie gave up running for office because of him- it would have been completely out of character. I love that Ben was so supportive of her, though! What a nice guy, lol.

So, how did everyone like the newest episode of Fringe? :D
i did it was great good ole fringe it feels weird without peter and they showed how important he is to all the characters especially walter and olivia
Agree, i love how they show us that Peter is really important for them, even if we obviously all already know that :') It was also great to see more of Our!Lincoln and the first scene between Olivia and Alt!Livia I CAN'T EVEN
Totally agree, especially for Britta. She is in desperate need of a decent, season-long story arc that does not involve any romance.
oh god yes! that's one of the main reasons why I'm not a big s2 fan.

but I would have been annoyed if Leslie gave up running for office because of him
oh me too! She's been dating him for a few weeks. I'm so glad she followed her dream. This show is amazing! how often do you seen stuff like that happening on tv/movies?
yes ♥ Ben Wyatt, you perfect human being! And I'm pretty sure they will get together again eventually. Maybe when he's not her boss anymore? though that's pretty far, Idk, they will figure it out

I liked it, but I was a bit disappointed. The case wasn't that interesting and the dialog felt a bit forced sometimes (? - or maybe I've been watching too many comedies and period shows). Alias reference! ♥ and I loved how weird it felt without Peter, because that's the whole point, right?
Also I want to know why Olivia went to the other side, or even if that happened. Because in the original universe she went there because of Peter
so what is everyone thinking about s4 so far?
I like it so far, but it's kind of weird (and not normal "Fringe-weird") without Peter.
Yeah, I know what you mean. But I also love how diffrent Fringe can be. Every season is completly new and brings something diffrent, special. It's like watching new show with same charcters that just behave slightly diffrent..

And Anna Torv all of the awards!
Her Olivia\Altivia scenes. OMG. It's hard to believe they are actually played by one actress. And new!Olivia, the one who doesn't know about Peter, is slightly diffrent as well. I really don't know how Anna is doing it :P

And Olivia seeing Peter in dreams? awgadagwha! It's soo Fringe. So Olivia. There were lot of dream aspects in show so far :D
ALTWIN!
 ALTWIN!
And Anna Torv all of the awards!
Her Olivia\Altivia scenes. OMG. It's hard to believe they are actually played by one actress. And new!Olivia, the one who doesn't know about Peter, is slightly diffrent as well. I really don't know how Anna is doing it

Completely agree! The two characters are so different- it's amazing to think that they are being played by one actress at the same time. Sure, technology is involved, but no doubt Anna is putting in at least twice as much effort as most other actors on TV.

On a different note, I find many of Walter's scenes to be heart-breaking (especially in the latest episode). :( As odd as it is to see these characters without Peter, his absence sure shows just how much of an impact he had on all of their lives.
the writers have done a great job of showing the effect Peter has on everyone's life and my god Anna and John have been amazing so far and my heart is breaking for walter i feel so much for him i can't wait to see how they fold Peter back in
Sure, technology is involved, but no doubt Anna is putting in at least twice as much effort as most other actors on TV.
this! It really is like watching two diffrent actresses who just look alike.

Yes, Walter breakes my heart in every episode. And the fact he thought he was loosing his mind :'(
I am so glad Peter is back and i loved the way they did it i can't wait for the next episode
^Same here. I expected him to return soon, but not quite like that. His reunion with Walter shall be interesting to say the least, haha.
I somehow knew he will appear at the end of this episode and no one will remember him. I just had a weird feeling.

BUT OH MY CRYES! Poor bb! ♥
this episode was AMAZING! but damn these ratings! why aren't you watching this wonderful show, america?
hace más de un año Emm_xD said…
Good god this episode! All the Walter/Olivia stuff was perfect!

JJ Abrams, why do you keep making all my OTP's forget each other? I'll only forgive you if Peter touches Olivia's face with his hands and makes her remember everything Jate-style xP
the reason why the ratings are not doing that well right now is because fringe is on at the same time as spn and they are competing with baseball playoffs once those are over things will get back to normal
JJ Abrams, why do you keep making all my OTP's forget each other? I'll only forgive you if Peter touches Olivia's face with his hands and makes her remember everything Jate-style xP

I would fucking die! Sorry for F bomb but seriously! I woouldn;t be able to take it :O

once those are over things will get back to normal
Hopefully. Fringe CAN NOT be cancelled!
hace más de un año backtoblack said…
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!whoever doesn't want spoilers don't watch this BUT GOD!there is a scene i'm pretty sure it's dream but still kdghkdfjgdhk!
I miss Polivia :(
ugh me to i like the dream scenes but i need my Polivia i am not like the Amber verse Lincoln and Olivia
Eh, it could be worse... we could not have any Fringe at all. ;)
that is true it should be interesting now that Mr. Jones is back
Eh, it could be worse... we could not have any Fringe at all. ;)
OH! Don't even say that! Ratings and evrything already scare the crap out of me!

I'm really excited for next episode and whole season storyline, but I reaaaally need some Polivia. How long has it been? We didn't get anything real since season 3 finale :(

At least they're nice people and they're trying to give us something in dreams xd
Sorry, S... I swear I was just trying to be positive! :D

it should be interesting now that Mr. Jones is back

I agree. I am really looking forward to this storyline. Cannot wait for the new episode!
Yeah i never thought it would be this long with out them but this story line is very good and it is great Opportunity for Josh and His acting
I'm glad things are tying up with the earlier seasons of Fringe, with Mr. Jones being back, should be interesting. I didn't really like the last conversation between Olivia and the Observer, 'you HAVE to die'... um ok. But at least it brings back the matter of Olivia's death, and that random guy in her mind that according to her was the guy who was gonna kill her... :S it looks like that might be answered after all so yay.

I still don't get if Peter is really in another timeline or if it's the same one slightly different because he never existed haha. So confusing!

And I don't even want to think about the ratings and next season. *tears*
I'm glad things are tying up with the earlier seasons of Fringe, with Mr. Jones being back, should be interesting. I didn't really like the last conversation between Olivia and the Observer, 'you HAVE to die'... um ok.

I completely agree. I wasn't completely loving the first half of the season... it just felt a little off. With these last two episodes, however, it finally feels like Fringe is really back. It's nice to see that all these storylines from the previous timeline are going to be resolved, even if it means having to watch Olivia die again. On a side note, that scene with the Observer reminded me of the scene from Lost in which Desmond told Charlie that he was going to die... is it wrong that I actually thought the scene was somewhat funny for that reason? :P

I still don't get if Peter is really in another timeline or if it's the same one slightly different because he never existed haha. So confusing!

I think this is a different timeline, one that he created by using the machine. Neither one of the Olivias recognized David Jones, and surely someone besides Peter would have known who he was if it was indeed the same timeline, right? I could be very wrong, though.
hace más de un año backtoblack said…
i agree with courtney :)

guyyyyysss
Joel, J.J. [Abrams] mentioned at Fox’s [Television Critics Association] panel that you’re directing an “incredibly romantic” episode. What can you tease about that?

Joel Wyman: Yes, it’s true. I’m in Vancouver now. Can I tease anything? Well, the title is “A Short Story About Love.” I mean J.J. was right: It’s a romantic episode. We have said all along that love stories are really about the obstacles that people overcome — at least the good ones, to us anyway. So this is an episode that’s going to deal with resolutions in a way that I think will be very satisfying.

hkf;hjfglhjk;flghjf;hjf;l!!!!

meh
This thread has been awfully quiet despite the recent developments in the storyline...

Anyway, the ending of the latest is killing me! That scene was kind of freaky.
hace más de un año judithedna said…
I miss them, I wish that they will work together again, create another series as excellent as this one - Anna Torv and Josh Jackson. \Damn it, I miss them! Fringe Fringe Fringe,
judithedna commented…
In my country it ended a año ago, and I was glued to the TV when they were screened WHy DON'T THEY WORK TOEGETHER? hace más de un año