pokémon New challenge

Pokegal4life posted on Aug 03, 2014 at 12:55PM
Thanks to everyone who participated in my last challenge. Now I have a whole new one with lots more questions than my last. You may put multiple answers for a question if you have more than one, and this time you can answer as many questions per day as you wish until you've answered each question.

Question 1: What Pokémon do you wish would return that a character has
released or given to someone else?

Question 2: What's the saddest episode of Pokémon you have ever seen?

Question 3: Who's your favorite of Ash's Pokémon from Kanto?

Question 4: Who's your favorite of Ash's Pokémon from Johto, besides Pikachu?

Question 5: Who's your favorite of Ash's Pokémon from Hoenn, besides Pikachu?

Question 6: Who's your favorite of Ash's Pokémon from Sinnoh, besides Pikachu?

Question 7: Who's your favorite of Ash's Pokémon from Unova, besides Pikachu?

Question 8: Who's a character that shows the meaning of girl power?

Question 9: Who's your favorite of Misty's Pokémon?

Question 10: Who's your favorite of Brock's Pokémon?

Question 11: Who's your favorite of May's Pokémon?

Question 12: Who's your favorite of Dawn's Pokémon?

Question 13: Who's your favorite of Cilan's Pokémon?

Question 14: Who's your favorite of Iris' Pokémon?

pokémon 34 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Pokegal4life said…
heart
Question 1: I wish Ambipom would return. I miss her so much! She and Dawn were amazing together.
 pregunta 1: I wish Ambipom would return. I miss her so much! She and Dawn were amazing together.
Question 1: Ash's Primeape. It'd be nice to see him again. He and Ash weren't shown together that much, and the only time they ever were in sync with each other was during the P1 Grand Prix after Ash saved Primeape from a fall.
 pregunta 1: Ash's Primeape. It'd be nice to see him again. He and Ash weren't shown together that muc
Question 1: Ash's Butterfree. It would be great to know how he and the Pink Butterfree are doing together.
 pregunta 1: Ash's Butterfree. It would be great to know how he and the rosado, rosa Butterfree are doing toge
Question 1: Jessie's Dustox. It would be nice to know she has been doing lately and I'm sure Jessie would be excited to see her again.
 pregunta 1: Jessie's Dustox. It would be nice to know she has been doing lately and I'm sure Jessie w
crying
Question 2: Pikachu's Goodbye. I've only seen that episode once, although now I wish I'd never watched it. I cried my eyes out.
crying
Question 2: Memories are Made of Bliss. I cry every time I watch that episode. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR POOR PIKACHU AND PIPLUP!
 pregunta 2: Memories are Made of Bliss. I cry every time I watch that episode. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR PO
crying
Question 2: A Poached Ego. I know Jessie and James are the bad guys, and personally I find them SUPER annoying, but I just felt so sorry for them in that episode. The first time I watched that episode, I didn't cry, but when I watched a video on YouTube of just the clip where Jessie and James released Arbok and Weezing it made me cry.
last edited hace más de un año
 pregunta 2: A Poached Ego. I know Jessie and James are the bad guys, and personally I find them SUPER
hace más de un año dontmindmeyo said…
Question 1: Obviously Butterfree has gone off and started a family by now, but I really wish he'd come back.

Same with when Jessie and James released Arbok and Weezing. I also miss Chimecho.
crying
Question 2: Crossing Paths. Same situation as with "A Poached Ego" I watched the episode once without crying, and then I watched a video on YouTube of Jessie releasing Dustox and it made me cry. I watched that episode a second time about a few months ago and it made me cry.
 pregunta 2: Crossing Paths. Same situation as with "A Poached Ego" I watched the episode once without
crying
Question 2: Tears for Fears. Another episode that makes me cry. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR POOR CHIMCHAR, BUT WHO WOULDN'T!?!
 pregunta 2: Tears for Fears. Another episode that makes me cry. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR POOR CHIMCHAR, BU
heart
Question 3: Pikachu! He's such a cutie.
 pregunta 3: Pikachu! He's such a cutie.
heart
Question 4: Totodile. He's so cute. I just love the way he dances.
 pregunta 4: Totodile. He's so cute. I just amor the way he dances.
heart
Question 5: Aipom (sarcasm)-> surprise surprise. She's so cute when she takes Ash's hat and runs around with it.
 pregunta 5: Aipom (sarcasm)-> surprise surprise. She's so cute when she takes Ash's hat and runs arou
heart
Question 6: Other than Aipom, I also love Gligar. I love the way he winks and sticks out his tongue it's so cute.
 pregunta 6: Other than Aipom, I also amor Gligar. I amor the way he winks and sticks out his tongue i
heart
Question 7: Oshawott. He's such a cutie! He's really great in battle, (when he wants to battle that is), and he's really friendly and helpful.
 pregunta 7: Oshawott. He's such a cutie! He's really great in battle, (when he wants to battle that i
2: Technically not an episode, but I cried so hard during the first movie ohmy. Also, the episode where Ash was thinking of abandoning Pikachu. The episode about Meowth (Go West Young Meowth I think? It was my favorite when I was younger) made me feel really really bad for him
 2: Technically not an episode, but I cried so hard during the first movie ohmy. Also, the episode w
Pokegal4life commented…
Yeah the first movie made me cry the segundo time around when I watched it, the scene where the pokémon were fighting with their clones made me cry. hace más de un año
Question 8: Ash's Snivy. She's got lots of girl power. She's really strong and very tough in battle.
 pregunta 8: Ash's Snivy. She's got lots of girl power. She's really strong and very tough in battle.
Question 8: Ash's Unfezant. She's just the same as Snivy. She has lots of spirit in battle and is usually a tough opponent to bring down.
 pregunta 8: Ash's Unfezant. She's just the same as Snivy. She has lots of spirit in battle and is usu
Question 3: Bulbasaur uwu Such a sweetie, plus they're my favorite Kanto starter.
 pregunta 3: Bulbasaur uwu Such a sweetie, plus they're my favorito! Kanto starter.
heart
Question 9: Psyduck. He's so cute. I just love the way he's oblivious to EVERYTHING!
 pregunta 9: Psyduck. He's so cute. I just amor the way he's oblivious to EVERYTHING!
heart
Question 9: Politoed. She's adorable. She's so full of energy and happiness.
 pregunta 9: Politoed. She's adorable. She's so full of energy and happiness.
heart
Question 9: Togepi. How could you NOT love Togepi? She's THE CUTEST of Misty's Pokémon.
 pregunta 9: Togepi. How could tu NOT amor Togepi? She's THE CUTEST of Misty's Pokémon.
heart
Question 10: Chansey back when she was a Happiny. Her strength always amazes me. She can carry very heavy objects despite only being a baby. An example of this was in "Jumping Rocket Ship" when she carried Ash's Grotle with only one hand despite Grotle weighing 213.8 pounds.
 pregunta 10: Chansey back when she was a Happiny. Her strength always amazes me. She can carry very h
heart
Question 11: Skitty. She's so adorable especially when she's chasing her tail.
 pregunta 11: Skitty. She's so adorable especially when she's chasing her tail.
heart
Question 12: Buneary, Pachirisu, and of course Ambipom. These three girls are super adorable and super sweet. And, YES, Pachirisu's a girl, just look at the picture, it's so obvious.
 pregunta 12: Buneary, Pachirisu, and of course Ambipom. These three girls are super adorable and supe
heart
Question 13: Pansage. He's so sweet and caring just like his trainer.
 pregunta 13: Pansage. He's so sweet and caring just like his trainer.
heart
Question 14: EMOLGA! OH MY GOSH SHE'S JUST THE CUTEST! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
 pregunta 14: EMOLGA! OH MY GOSH SHE'S JUST THE CUTEST! I amor HER SO MUCH!
4: Bayleef!
 4: Bayleef!
Pokegal4life commented…
Yeah she's cute. tu know tu can post más than one answer per día if tu want. hace más de un año
dontmindmeyo commented…
I know, I just like doing it this way. hace más de un año
Day 5: Torkoal!
 día 5: Torkoal!
Pokegal4life commented…
Yeah it's so cute. <3 hace más de un año
6: Gliscor !
 6: Gliscor !
Pokegal4life commented…
Yeah he's cute, although I think he was cuter as a Gligar. hace más de un año
dontmindmeyo commented…
I agree, Gligar are adorable <3 I just have a huge amor for Gliscor, they were my first ever shiny. hace más de un año
7. Snivy~!
 7. Snivy~!
Pokegal4life commented…
She's so strong and tough in battle. She's just so incredible, although I wish she'd try to get along with Emolga better. hace más de un año
8. Dawn, easily !!! She has to be the most realistic character in the whole anime, and despite being girly is an extremely strong and an amazing trainer, the opposite of what fans expect from a girly girl! She really has grown over the series and become a great girl, and that's why she's my favorite character.
Serena as well, though.
 8. Dawn, easily !!! She has to be the most realistic character in the whole anime, and despite bein
Pokegal4life commented…
Yeah, and speaking of Serena, her Fennekin's another great example of girl power. Fennekin was able to scare away a Vespiqueen with Ember and in "A Pokévision of Things to Come" when she used a very powerful Flamethrower to protect Serena. hace más de un año
9. Hm, either Psyduck or Corsola.
hace más de un año piplup100 said…
Question 1: Butterfree.

Question 2: Pikachu's goodbye or pika and goliath.

Question 3: Bulbasaur

Question 4: Bayleaf

Question 5: Glalie

Question 6: Torterra

Question 7: Unfezant

Question 8: Iris or Misty

Question 9: Azuril

Question 10: Vulpix

Question 11: Glaceon

Question 12: togekiss

Question 13: Pansage

Question 14: Emolga