you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

pokémon 73514 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 73514

hace más de un año vegeta007 said…
Aero slows down as it reaches land and Red lets go of Magia "Gentle enough ?"

Ataro hugged Dawn back "Girls can't get enough"
"Be careful, this guy is a little misfit"Jace said
hace más de un año Nojida said…
"Oh don't be silly! What can this little cutie do?" Dawn says putting Ataro down.

Silver gives Eva back to Gabbie and grab her hand.
"We have to get moving or we'll never reach the Sandgem town!" he says and starts running.

Magia sits on the sand feeling dead.
"Man... you scared... the crap outta me!" she says breathing heavily.
"That's what I was going for" Red said with a grin

"You'd be surprised what he can do"Jace said as Ataro climbed on his shoulder
"Your suspicions are growing Jace"Ataro said
"What was that A ?"
"Nothing Homie"
Winston stared at him and tried to hold his laughter
"Do you know what's going on Dawn ?"Jace said confused
hace más de un año misshedgehog said…
gabbie blushes and said mespirt you wanna ride in my bag
"I have no idea..." Dawn says also confused "Well, let us focus on our mission now. Have you thought of a way to find the legendary Pokemon?"

Silver keeps walking, as he seems to be a little confused with the map.
"I'm sure it was this way... Or maybe the other one?" he whispers to himself looking back "We'll just ask someone." he says and continues walking, unknown to him he was still holding Gabbie's hand.

"You little...!" Magia says getting up "I'll take revenge another time, since we're on a mission now"
"Well I.......no I haven't"Jace said looking up to the peak again

"Meaning never, just trying to lighten up the mood a bit"Red said while chuckling
gabbie: i got a map
Dawn giggles.
"Then let us come up with one on our way to the top then." she says and starts walking ahead.

"Do you have any idea how we're gonna reach Sandgem Town then?" Silver says desparately.

"Well since I'm working with you now then I guess I can't be mad at you..." Magia says scraching her head "Let's go find the legendary and get over with this." she says and starts walking as she garbs his hand for no real reason XP
last edited hace más de un año
gabbie let me get my map mespirt takes gabbie map wanting to play
"Wait, I should go first and make sure it's safe"Jace walks ahead of her
"Miss"Winston spoke to Dawn "Please take a close look at Jace's neck, there's something you should see"
A large cut ran from Jace's shoulder and continued under his shirt

"What is it with you woman ?"
Dawn holds a scream as she looks at Jace's neck.
"Jace...? How did that happen..?" she says pointing at his neck.

"Mespirit, we need the map. We're doing this to protect you so I think yo--" Silver's inturrapted by Mespirit punching him in the face and giving the map to Gabbie giggling.

"Depends on what you mean." Magia says smiling still holding Red's hand.
gabbie: your just like eva always wanted to play
"They say it is the Being of Emotion, so I think that's why it's so playfull all the time..." Silver says rubbing his nose. Mespirit nods laughing and then it flyies ahead.
gabbie runs after it
Silver walks after them, looking out for any of the teams.
"They don't seem to have noticed us yet..." he whispers to himlself.
gabbie: mispirt wait up
Silver walks faster as he stares at Gabbie's bag, but he tries to overcome it.
"Gabbie! We shouldn't let Mespirit flying around in the roads!" he says.
gabbie: im trying to get her but she think im playing
"Tell it to get serious then!" Silver says running after them, as they were quite far ahead.
"Winston you are such a blabber mouth"Jace said in a serious tone

"Why are you holding my hand?"Red asked
Dawn steps next to Jace.
"Don't blame Winston. I want to learn what happened, Jace." she says looking at him with a worried face.

"No reason. But if it bothers you then I should not let go." she replies giggling.
"I'm not getting out of this am I ?"Red asked

Jace looked at her and looked away "I really don't want to talk about it now but I'll show you the whole thing" Jace lifted up his shirt show a large cut than ran from his shoulder across his back to his hip
Dawn this time couldn't hold the scream.
"Jace! How did this happen?! I have never seen a scar like that before!" she says staring at the large scar even more worried.

"Nope! Now come on! We have to find the legendary!" Magia replies and starts running pulling Red along.
"It happened right at the Spear pillar, hours ago" Jace says while looking down

"Take it easy or I'm gonna trip"Red said while being pulled
"If I am not mistaken, you and Gold climbed Mount Coronet a few hours ago. Did Gold do something to you?" Dawn asks as she doesn't trust Gold.

"Weren't you the one who said we have to protect the legendaries? Then we should hurry if we don't want the teams to find them first." Magia says as she stops.
"No Gold tried to stop it in fact, Dawn don't think I don't trust you, I do but I can't tell you what happened just yet. Once we reach the top I'll tell you everything" Jace said

"You know what ? You're right! Lets move it!"Red said running and pulling Magia
"Alright, Jace. I'll wait until we reach the top, but I want to ask one more thing. Did Dialga and Palkia have something to do with this..?" Dawn asks.

"Ahh! No fair I'm not that fast! At least slow down just a little!" Magia screams as she feels her hand about to be pulled off.
"No can do we have legendaries to find"Red said while laughing

"Yes,they did"Jace said
Dawn gulps as she looks at the top of the mountain. It wouldn't be too long until they reach it.
"Will you watch after me?" she asks.

"They can wait they can wait they can wait!! Please I need my hand!" Magia screams as she was getting tired of running.
"Dawn, I'll protect you with my life"Jace said as he walked up

Red stops "Now you're seeing it my way, lets go"Red walks still holding Magia's hand
Dawn smiles sighly blushing,
"Thank you... for caring that much." she says walking behind him.

"That was a bad way to show I'm wrong..." Magia whispers rubbing her shoulder as she feels her hand wet. Then she notices Red's still holding it "Uhh.. You can let go of my hand now, it's ok..."
"Hm ?" Red notices his hand and quickly releases it "Well now that you're safe, hey look it's a tree"Red said trying to avoid a conversation

"It won't be long now"Jace said
Jace and Dawn finally reach the top of Mount Coronet.
"It's really quiet up here..." Dawn says feeling kinda unsure about their choise.

Magia giggles.
"That is a tree! Now how about we continue searching?" she says and walks ahead. "Red sure knows how to avoid conversations!" she thinks sarcasticly.
"You sound a bit unsure of yourself Dawn"Jace said

"Okay, do you have any flying types ?" Red asks
gabbie: i got a ideal
Dawn shakes her head.
"Don't worry. I know I'll be fine, since I'm with you. Now, could you tell me what happened a few hours ago?" Dawn asks.

"What is it?" Silver says as Mespirit messes his hair. He was feeling quite annoyed right now.

"Other than Kyury and Ho-oh, no. But Hydragon's ability is Levitate." Magia replies.
"Well I guess he'll do, Aero come on out"Aero came out "He and Hydragon are going to keep watch over the island while we look around"Red explained

"Of course, now it all happened not to long ago, Gold and I both reached this place and we summoned the legendary."

*FLASHBACK*
"So what do we do now ?"Jace asked
"You came up here without a plan ?"Gold asked
"Pretty much, alright then. I know call out Suicune"
"Okay, Winston come out" and Winston popped out
"You named him Winston ?"
"Hello Gold"Winston said
"I can see why, okay time for the the other two Entei and Raikou join your fellow legendary"They both came out "Now for the good part, DIALGA COME FORTH AND CHALLENGE US!!"
The sky around the mountain became dark and very loud roar was heard. A strike of lightning came forth and two more followed after another two Palkia, Dialga and Giratina came forth.
"What do you seek ?"Giratina asked
"I seek you Dialga!"Jace shouted
"Ah, my friend, I knew you'd come some day now it's time to test your strength"Dialga said
"Okay Winston lets do this!!"Jace got fired up
"Right Jace!"Winston also got fired up
After a long battle with Gold holding of Palkia and Giratina and Jace facing Dialga, he and Gold ultimately lost and they were far to exhausted to do anything
"You FAIL!"Dialga shouted
"I'm sorry Gold, Entei and Raikou and to you Winston"Jace said nearly collapsing
"Now, Suicune you will be brought before Arceus for judgment! Palkia grab him!"Giratina shouted
Palkia reached in from the side to grab Winston but Jace jumped in front of him getting his large cut in the process.
"You will not touch him!!"Jace said to the legendaries as he collapsed
"Everyone return to your places!"Dialga said
"Why"Palkia questioned
"He has passed and I will not be able to return for a while and I know he will return. Not a word of this to that boy do you understand Gold ?"
"Yes Dialga"Gold said
And they all left and Giratina returned to Turnback cave
*END OF FLASHBACK*
"And that's what happened, Gold told me Dialga won't return for a while" Jace finished off
gabbie grab mespirt
"Oh my... I can't believe you actually took Palkia's hit... You are really brave, Jace!" Dawn says impressed "Now, if Dialga doesn't return, then I guess we are fine. They won't find it that way."

"Finally..." Silver says relifed "Can you tell it to get serious now?"

"Ok, then! Come out too, Hydragon!" Magia says sending out Hydragon "You are going to look around the island along with Aero for now. See if you can spott Cressela, ok?"
Hydragon nods and flies up along with Aero.
"Then I guess we are going to look around the island from down here?" Magia asks.
gabbie: mespirt im putting in my bag there homemade poketreats if you get hurgey
"Yep he should be safe for now, and just incase you were wondering, I'm fine no more pain" Jace yawns "Man am I tired"

"That's the plan"Red said as he starts to look around
gabbie look up and said look like rain
Dawn giggles.
"It will be night soon and I don't think Dialga, Palkia or Giratina will show up right away. Even if they did, we will be able to spot them. So we can stay here and rest for a while, if you want." she says.

"Go in to the bag already!" Silver thinks angrily.
Mespirit punches him in the face and then flies in to the bag giggling.
"Will you stop that?!" he shouts.

Magia also starts looking around, thinking about her comfy bed.
"Man... It's already that late?" she whispers to herself looking at the sky. Then she sits under a tree, as she's really tired to keep looking.
"This whole thing turned out pretty weird... A few hours ago I was filling up my Pokedex and now I'm trying to save the legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh..." she whispers and then looks at Red, who was still looking around "A lot things sure happen on a journey!" she says to herself smiling.
DragonAura15 commented…
Mesprit sure loves punching Silver XD hace más de un año
Nojida commented…
she does! XD hace más de un año
*rain start falling
gabbie: great rain!
"Oh man, it's raining! Let's go under that tree!" Silver says as he takes off his jacket puts it over Gabbie's head. They both start running under the tree.
gabbie blushes and said thanks
pooch see a old house and ponit to it
"Nice idea. Think you can run now, Gabbie?" Silver asks, getting ready to pass though the rain.
gabbie see it and grab silver hand and they go to the old cabin that noone but there for years
gabbie: a fireplace we can start a fire and get dry
"Alright. I'll go get some woods. You make sure Mespirit stays quiet." he says as he puts his jacket on a sofa and walks downstairs to get some wood for the fire.
gabbie waits for him and get out bowls and put pokefood in the bowls and get out a tea pot and get a can of soup out of her bag and let all her pokemon out so they can eat there food