Piercings Decisions, Decisions :S

ambikins posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 11:06AM
basically i'm looking to get a new piercing to treat myself but i'm just not sure what

i was thinking of getting my tongue done as it's relatively discreet, but i get kinda worried with all the health factors & having to stick my tongue out & dribble alot, then not being able to talk for ages :s

i had my lip pierced which i quite liked but took it out as my bf hated it & i had to take it out for work, but was thinking about getting that done again but possible go for snake bites.
i'm having a real crisis so a vote would be good
lip, nose or tongue??

thanx in advance
 basically i'm looking to get a new piercing to treat myself but i'm just not sure what i was thinki

Piercings 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año crazydays said…
:) You're so pretty, I just had to say that. You've got great cheek bones and a nice jaw-line so any of the piercings would be good. Cause piercings really accentuate your features. Think about what you like about your face. you have a really high nose, and if you think that's your best feature, get a nose stud/ring.
Can't go wrong with tongue i think, though. My old friend's got her tongue done and she never drooled.
hace más de un año Dark-Blood said…
tongue ring :)