Percy Jackson & The Olympians libros The sequel to the Last Olympian(not the L.H. a story I made up)

Perseus54321 posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 08:01PM
I'm making a story abut a son of Hades as a sequel to the Last Olympian. It will have nothing to do with the Lost Hero. Most of the characters will be mine but some P.J. characters will be in it. I still need a few minor characters(good or bad). So I need a few of you to help me get some characters by submitting them. Just give me the regular stuff for the characters but NO big threes. It is the summer after the war. I'll try to post daily(sometimes more than one a day). Do NOT be counting on romance being a main part of this.
last edited on Apr 04, 2011 at 11:32PM

Percy Jackson & The Olympians libros 29 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año brittanyloves said…
I have two (sorry about this) it's on my page in the forum entitled "A Demigod Life." The first one is Quinn Garrett, daughter of Athena, the second one is Justice Dowersman, daughter of Apollo.
hace más de un año Perseus54321 said…
Okay I'm starting my story, hope you guys like it.

I Get A New Cousin
Percy
It all started on the last day of school. I just got out of my last class and just left school. I was suppose to go to Central Park to with Annabeth. So I looked around for her and I found her on Fifth Avenue just about to go to my school.
"Hi." she says grabbing my hand.
"Hi." I said.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah." I replied. So we once we got there we sat down on a bench.
"So wh-" Annabeth eyes widened as she looked over my shoulder.
"What is it Annabeth?" I asked her. Then I saw what she was looking at. There was a pack of Hellhounds attacking a demigod over by another bench. I knew he was a demigod because he had a breastplate, greaves, a helmet,gauntlets a shield and a sword. I thought it was strange because all of it was black. But I paid more attention to the monsters. There were about 30 in all and the guy in armor was doing a pretty good job of fighting them off. Annabeth unsheathed her knife and I uncapped Riptide. We ran over to the Hellhounds and started slicing them apart. Although there wasn't much work to do. The demigod had destroyed 20 of them already. He took out 2 more and me and Annabeth handled the rest. Finally they were all gone and the half-blood took off his helmet so now we could see his face. He had messy black hair, pale skin and coal black eyes.
"Thanks," he said. Although he didn't look at us. He was more focused on his armor.
"Your welcome. What's your name?" I asked.
"Mark Tantalize, yes I know I'm demigod so don't ask me that." He snapped his fingers and his all armor melted into his ripped up black jeans, his combat boots and his breastplate turned into a black leather jacket and I hadn't noticed before but he's wearing a black skull T-shirt. At last he looked at us and said "Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase." Then I put my sword point at his chest and I asked "How did you know that?" He didn't even blink at Riptide.
"Hey, can't a guy know his cousin and his girlfriend's names without getting a sword pointed at him?"
hace más de un año vlad_todd_fan said…
big smile
impressive, I must say
Thanks. And now for the second chapter.

A Scaly Friend Comes Back

Percy
Me and Annabeth just stared at Mark."What?" I yelled.
"Believe it Jackson, I'm the son of Hades." Mark said in a matter of fact voice.
"How is it possible? The Big Three swore not to have children, I know that they broke the oath but that was last summer. And you seem a bit older than 1." said Annabeth
"Oh, you think the Big Three kept their oath? Me and Percy are living proof that the gods can't keep their promises." Mark replied.
"Hold on a second, first things first, how old are you? I asked Mark.
"16," he said while sharpening a knife.
"Okay," I said "where do you live? You've obviously never been to Camp Half-Blood."
"I can't tell you that. But I can show you guys. Oh, and there's a 9 headed serpent right behind you."
"What?" me and Annabeth screamed. We turned around and saw the Hydra baring it's teeth at us. All it's teeth. We all got down as the heads lunged at us. Barely missing us. I wasn't the least bit frightened of the Hydra because I have The Curse Of Achilles. But Mark and Annabeth, not so much. We all got out our weapons and attacked the Hydra. Annabeth got there first and jumped on the middle head and started to ride it. It bucked her off and sent her flying. I ran over to her and she seemed to be O.K. just a little dazed. Then I turned around and saw what Mark was doing. He was CUTTING OFF the heads!
"Stop it!" I yelled to him. He didn't seem to notice that doing that would double the heads. I also saw something black flickering in his non sword hand. Each time he cut off a head he put the black stuff on the stump. It was fire! I forgot that children of Hades could summon black fire from the River Phlegathon in the Underworld. Finally the Hydra was dead and I brought Annabeth over to a bench and set her down. Mark walked over and said
"Not bad, right?"
"Can you take us to the place where you live is now?" Annabeth said.
"Sure, as long as you don't mind a road trip to Denver." he replied.
"Okay, as long as you can get a ride there." I said.
"That's already taken care of Percy"
Pretty cool.
Here's the next chapter, although this isn't very eventful like the others
We Take A Ride On A Dead Train
Annabeth
Mark led me and Percy to an old, abandoned subway. I didn't actually know it was old and abandoned, but that's how it seemed. There was old graffiti on the walls. Pretty much every foot of it seemed to have chipped off. Then I notice all the spider webs. I backed away since there seemed to be plenty of spiders. Finally Percy said
"This is the way we're getting to Denver? A subway that doesn't run anymore?"
"Sort of," Mark replied"You know what the Labyrinth is right?"
"How could we forget." I said to him."We were there when it was destroyed."
"Exactly, the Labyrinth was destroyed. Meaning it was killed. I used my powers to make a hall of it come back. I've also made a crashed train come back as our ride." Mark said.
"So we'll be there in no time because time speeds up in the Labyrinth." Percy said.
"Not quite. The route I took to get here was 2 days. Since I have no other route, we have to take that way."Mark said.
"Let's just get on the train and go already." I said. So we all got in the train and Mark went to the to the head of the train and started driving it.I went up to Mark and asked
"Do you know what time it is?"
"Midnight." he replied.
"How is it midnight already?" I asked.
"ADHD makes time go by fast when you're doing exciting things."So I went to the seats to sleep and I found Percy asleep. I sat next to him and fell asleep. Then I had a dream. It was a dark room, with 2 people in it. Well, I could only see one person and I couldn't see his face. But I heard 2 voices.
"My lord, the foolish son of Hades has fallen into the trap."said the figure I could see, he was obviously was the servant.
"Yes, he thought that weakling Jackson could help him solve our theft." the voice was horrible and familiar but I couldn't remember."Soon my weapon will be reforged again and I will strike Percy Jackson down. Then once I rule that former host of mine will wish he never betrayed me!"
New chapter, please comment.
I Will Never Look At A Burger The Same Way Again
Mark
As soon as I came to Percy and Annabeth to wake them up, Annabeth jumped. Literally jumped. She got out of her seat and her knife out on me.
"What the crap Annabeth? I was just going to wake you up." I said. By now Percy was awake and said
"Annabeth why do you have your knife out?"
"I had a dream." she said.
"Okay tell us what happened." I said. She explained everything that happened in it. "Well, that certainly is creepy." I said.
"Your a real mood lifter." said Percy.
"Anyways let's just get breakfast." I said.
"How? We didn't bring food, or money." said Annabeth.
"My dad is the god of money, I practically attract money." I told her."There's a McDonald's near by, we can go there." So once we got there I ordered a hamburger. Don't ask, any breakfast food obviously would of been bad. Percy and Annabeth stared at me.
"Anyways, what are we going to do to get to Denver?" Percy asked.
"Just relax for now," I told him,"We're already in Chicago. Just another day." I looked around, expecting a monster to come out of nowhere. Then I looked at my food and black smoke was coming out of it."Run!" I yelled as 3 horses made out of black smoke came out of my food. Storm spirits! All 3 of us took out our weapons and charged. But every time we sliced or stabbed them they didn't melt. The one I was facing kept sending sparks at me. Finally I had an idea. I clapped my hands and said "Be gone!" A giant crack in the floor opened up and swallowed them up. We got back on the subway and I started it up. We had a few more trips for food(luckily monster free). At last at 5 in the morning I woke the others up and said"We're here."
Now chapter 5
We're There."
Mark
I had just woken him up.
"What did you say?" Percy asked me.
"We're here, at the place I live."
"Oh, how about we get up at a normal person time then we check it out."
"Good idea." Annabeth said. Then they fell asleep. I swore under my breath. I took out my laptop out of my backpack and played Solitaire until they woke up about 3 hours later.
"Now we're gonna go." I said. So we walked out of the dead subway. We walked into a forest and we came to a clearing. There was a giant sign that said "Demigod Training Camp" but to mortals it said "Denver Milk Co."
"This is the place?" Annabeth asked.
"Yep." I replied."Come on I'll show you around." They didn't seem surprised at any of the stuff. Then again, they probably had it Camp Half-Blood. Once I was done showing them the sword arena and all that stuff, I showed them where all the demigods lived. Here, the demigods didn't live in one cabin if they had the same parent. The place was magic so every time some one new came a house would appear exactly as the person wanted it. Finally I started introducing them to the campers. Then I got to my girlfriend Olivia.
"About time you got back Mark." she said as she kissed me then walked over to Percy and Annabeth."Who are they?"
"This is Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase."
"Hi." they both said to Olivia.
"I'm Olivia." she said. Okay, get this straight, Olivia is very pretty. I doubt anybody when they first met her not start slobbering. She has black hair and, the hypnotizing part is her eyes are orange.
"Who's your godly parent?" Percy asked.
"I'm unclaimed." Olivia said. I knew she hated it and she was also getting tired of me reassuring her.
"Okay any-" I said as I get tackled by a flying blast of colors. Of course, it was my sister Maria.
"About time you got back!" she said while crushing me. She may be 9 but that doesn't mean she can't tackle like a NFL player.
"Maria why do you dress like that?" I said ignoring her usual attempt to annoy me. She always dresses in bright colors because I always dress in dark colors.
"Who are they?" she asked.
"Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase." the moment I said it I regretted it. Percy was her hero. She always paid the Apollo kids to make her posters of him and stuff like that.
"Can I have your autograph?" she asked. Percy glanced at Annabeth, trying not to laugh and he said
"Sure," as he took out Riptide and signed his name on the piece of paper Maria held out.
"Now can you stop bugging me, Maria?" I said. She skipped off holding the autograph."Hades, she's annoying." I said.
"Your sister isn't that annoying." Olivia said.
"Yeah right" I said.
last edited hace más de un año
smile
Pretty impressive
heart
Maria's so cute.
A Door Gets Lit On Fire
Percy
After that Mark led us to a big green building. On the way there we saw two campers talking to each other. One had light brown hair and brown eyes. He had a sneaky looking face like he stole your wallet. The other was wearing greasy clothes and he had black hair and brown eyes. The greasy one called
"Hey Mark!" as they walked up to him.
"Guys, this is Danny, son of Hephaestus,"referring to the greasy one"and this is Derek, son of Hermes." To the sneaky looking one.
"Where are you going?" Derek said.
"We're going to show them to Themis." Olivia said. As far as I knew, Themis was the goddess of justice. Then they came with us to the building and we went into a room with a woman reading, I thought it had to do with law but dyslexia got in the way.
"Hello Mark." The woman said, she had her hair in a tight bun and her eyes were brown and looked as if she was looking with every thing with a microscope. I expected her to give anybody a lecture about some thing she didn't like about them.
"Hello,"Mark said,"Themis we need to talk now."
"About the theft again? Mark, you know it's too dangerous to send a quest."
"I don't give a ______ about danger!" Mark yelled."You know what could happen if that ended up with him!"
"First, can you explain what has been stolen." Annabeth said.
"Backbiter."Mark said,"Luke's old sword that was turned into Kronos' scythe."
"I thought that Cronus' scythe was destroyed." I said.
"The gods did not destroy it." Themis said,"They locked it away in a vault here. Now it's stolen, and Mark had the ludicrous idea that we should send a quest to find it."
"It's not insane. If you lose something, what do you do? Look for it. Plus, their are still many servants of Cronus. The first thing their going to do once the find it is report it to him. Then, next thing you know, there will be a third Titan war and it will be all your fault." Mark said.
"You know perfectly well that no one would volunteer for a quest like this."Themis replied.
"One that will save th-"
"JUST STOP IT!" Derek yelled."Fighting isn't gonna help. First of all let's go over the facts. First of all, to sneak into the camp would be insane. It's way too heavily guarded. So it would have to be a camper that's a spy. Next, how would they be able to deliver it to Cronus."
"We still cannot send a quest." Themis protested.
"Fine then," Mark said," cause the Apocalypse. I don't care. Enjoy being thrown into Tartarus." he stormed out of the building and when he reached the door he didn't open it. As he went a giant hole appeared in it from black fire Mark had made.

Life Gets Even Freakier
Percy
After Mark stormed out Olivia, Derek and Danny led us out to a field. Once they were there Olivia started talking in Ancient Greek.
What she said was
"Perseus Jackson. Annabeth Chase." Then two buildings rose out of the ground. One was blue decorated in tridents and the other looked more like a Frank Lloyd Wright thing that Annabeth was obsessed with. First we went into the blue one and I never would want to leave. There was endless video games, TVs and even a saltwater pool. Next we went into the other one and there was pretty much one thing in there. Books! I mean 75 percent of it was a library!
"These are going to be your houses while your here." Derek said."I think you guys know which one is yours."
"What about Mark?" I asked.
"Well, normally when he gets that mad there are a few things he might do. 1, wait in his house until he forgets why he's mad. 2, he'll just ignore everybody. Or 3, he'll sneak off and do it anyway." Olivia said
"Which is most likely?" Annabeth asked.
"2 and 3." Olivia said.
"Okay guys we'll see you at dinner in about a hour." Danny said. So they walked off to their places. We went to our houses and while Annabeth read everything she could read I played some of the video games in my house. Then we heard a shell be blown so we assumed that meant dinner. The dinner was chicken nuggets and like at Camp Half-Blood there were goblets that filled up with whatever you wanted. Then also like at Camp Half-Blood they had a campfire led by the Apollo kids. Finally Mark came out of his house. I guess he was ignoring everybody because he had headphones on plugged in to an Ipod and didn't talk. Once it was done Mark and stood up and unplugged his headphones as Themis stood up.
"What are you doing Mark?" Themis said.
"Proving that it's not insane to go on a quest." He raised his voice and said "Who knows that Kronos' scythe was stored here?" There were mutters of yes everywhere."Okay, and who also knows that it was stolen and Themis refuses to make a quest?" There were some gasps and some whats? "And now raise your hand if you think that we should send a quest to find Backbiter?" Everyone, including us raised our hands.
"You cannot send a quest without my consent." Themis protested.
"Okay, tell me, what are you the goddess of?" Mark asked.
"Justice," Themis replied.
"Exactly, but it would be an injustice if you made all of the choices while we had no freedom to vote on it." Mark said while sneering. He had trapped her. She pretty much had no other choice than to make a quest.
"That is enou-" she was cut off at what she saw. She was looking at Olivia. She had dressed really normally. Just a t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. She didn't wear makeup. But now she was in an Ancient Greek dress with plenty of makeup. She had her hair done. And weirdest of all, she was glowing pink.
"I think she was claimed by Aphrodite." Annabeth said.
"Oh you think?" Mark said sarcastically"I couldn't tell by the fact that she was glowing pink!" Everyone kneeled, and Themis said
"Hail Olivia Den, daughter of Aphrodite,lady of doves, goddess of love."
cool
That was awesome!
Thanks. Personally, I think this will be very good too
I Get A Surprise
Mark
After the campfire, I made up my mind up. I was gonna go on a quest by myself whether Themis liked it or not. Luckily I had gotten a birthday present from my dad that would help a lot. So I was in bed, waiting for the right time and my clock struck midnight. I got out of bed and put on my armor, shield and I strapped my scabbard to my back but I kept my sword out just in case. Finally I got out my secret weapon. It was a copy of the Helm of Darkness. Of course it didn't the same power. It would pretty much turn me into a solid shadow. I put it on and looked in the mirror.
"Perfect," I thought that nobody would ever find me. First, I put a grappling hook on my window. I slid down it silently. I started sneaking through the woods until I came near 2 satyrs. They were talking about nature or something like that. I climbed a tree silently. But I broke a branch. 1 of the satyrs asked
"What was that?" they started looking around so I jumped out of the tree and pointed my sword at them. They instantly fell asleep. So I walked on until I saw a flashlight beam. Of course, I thought. Themis put up a patrol to make sure I didn't sneak off. I crawled up to the guy and sliced off the edge of the flashlight.
"What the-" I made him fall asleep.
"I love that" I said. Finally I reached the exit. Then I heard a voice hiss
"Mark!" Next I had my sword against the girl's throat."It's me, Olivia!"
"What the Tartarus do you think you're doing?" I asked as I took my helm off.
"I knew you would try to sneak off, so I was either going to convince you not to or come with you." she replied.
"Absolutely no-" she grabbed my shirt and kissed me. "Okay we can go now." I said feeling somewhat hypnotized."Wait, you can charmspeak can't you?"
"Maybe." I heard a cracking twig.
"Percy, Annabeth, come out here." I called as both of them came out."So, I guess we have a foursome."
"Actually, a sixome." a voice called as Derek and Danny came out too.
"Sixome isn't a word." Olivia said.
"Who cares, princess?" I forgot she still had the Aphrodite blessing. She had put on her regular clothes, and she had her frayed backpack on her shoulder but she still had makeup on and her hair done.
"Don't call me that." Olivia said trying to put the contempt out of her voice.
"So should we get going then?" Annabeth asked.
"I'd thought you'd never ask." Percy replied.
big smile
This is very good also
Lost in Thought part 12 is up

Lions, Goats And Snakes Oh My
Percy

We got train tickets to Phoenix at around seven 'o' clock. Then we were on our way to Phoenix within a half hour.
"Why can't we just go straight to where we need to go?" Derek asked.
"Because," Mark said impatiently,"there is no railroad from Denver to San Fransisco."
"Well we could have taken a plane." Danny said while making a toy helicopter out of rubber bands and scrap metal he got from his pocket.
"How stupid are you?" Mark asked annoyed.
"It varies." he replied.
"We can't go on a plane or else we'll get shot down like birds!" Mark said.
"Let's try not to draw attention to ourselves," Olivia said,"There are six demigods in one place and 2 are Big Threes. We're lucky we're not being roasted over a pot surrounded by demons!"
"Well, that's certainly bringing are spirits up." Annabeth said sarcastically."I think we're going to San Fransisco for a reason we won't like, right?" she said to Mark.
"Yeah, we're heading to San Fransisco because that's where Mt.Othrys is. After all, where else would Backbiter or Cronus be?" Mark said.
"Uh, anywhere else in the world that won't get us killed." Danny said hopefully.
"Just stop being a wuss Danny." Derek said.
"Guys," Mark said,"we're close enough to dying anyways."
"Why are we close to dying?" I asked.
"Because that chihuahua a couple rows ahead just turned into the chimera." And there he was, the monster I faced on the St.Louis Arch was a few rows away.
"Run!" I yelled. We ran to the very back avoiding the flames from its mouth and the diamond back serpent as its tail. Me and Mark kept it away with our swords but we couldn't hurt it. Then it jumped right over us and headed for the others. They were trying to get out through the emergency exit at the back with a knife. Then Derek picked the lock and they went out to like a porch part of the train with a ladder on it to get down. But we couldn't get down. We were going at fifty miles a hour. Then the chimera got to them and pounced. It most likely would have taken off Derek's head if he hadn't ducked. The chimera went tumbling off the train and on the tracks. We thought it was gone when we saw a lion, snake and goat coming at us and it was gaining. Finally it jumped at us. It caught Mark right on the chest and in a split second something black was jammed into its mouth. It was vaporized into dust and Mark's sword clattered to the ground. That was what he had put down its throat. His jacket was just barley on him. It was completely destroyed from the slashes the chimera made.
"What stopped the slashes from hurting you?" Annabeth asked.
"My jacket is my breastplate." Mark explained,"it my look normal but whether its in its original form or not it still protects me."
"I'll get our stuff, I think it's better if there were any monsters in there we should let them think the chimera finished us off. He was on his knees and there was something I didn't notice. There was a really bad gash on his right leg, I knew he was hiding it so they wouldn't make a fuss over him. He struggled to get up but he couldn't.
"I think I should get our stuff." Derek said. He held out his hand and Mark took something off his belt and handed it to him. It was the helm he used to sneak out of his camp. Derek put it on and he dissolved into shadows and dropped a chain bracelet with a sword charm on it. He got it in his pocket and went to get our stuff. Finally using a railing Mark got up unsteadily.
"Mark what happened to your leg?" Olivia gasped as Mark tried to cover his injury.
"It's perfectly fine." he said while crinkling his nose.
"I can tell you're lying when you do that and I can see that you already lost a lot of blood."
"How could you possibly know that even if it's true?" Mark said.
"Because there's blood seeping out your jeans." she replied.
"That is absolutely ridic- here I go." as he passed out. We finished bandaging the cut as soon as Derek got back. Then the train stopped, we were in Phoenix.
"I think we should camp outside of Phoenix." Annabeth said.
"Camping in the desert, with all the poisonous snakes. Well, it's not the craziest thing we've ever done." I said.
One Of My Brothers Causes A Jailbreak
Mark

I was in a throne room. There were several monsters in it. Hellhounds, dracanae and Laestrygonian giants. At the head of it all was a golden coffin that was glittering. There was a figure kneeling to the coffin. And in the corner was a cage, with a figure covered in darkness. The figure kneeling had a sword in his hand. I didn't notice anything odd about it until I saw that 2 metals were fused for the blade. It was certainly Backbiter. He also didn't seem to be there entirely, like a hologram.
"My lord," the guy said,"the demigods are still oblivious to the thief of the sword." he said.
"It seems that not even the son of Aidoneus has the slightest idea that it's with him the entire time." the coffin said.
"Of course, that halfwit couldn't find Backbiter if it were right in front of him with a Backbiter map." the servant replied. His voice was really familiar but it seemed like magic was over the voice so I couldn't recognize it.
"I think you and the other son of Aidoneus have other matters to attend to, correct?"
"Yes." the servant replied as he looked at the cage."And I think thanks to the prisoner's power the fortress is coming along quite nicely." With that, the servant left and the cage followed him.
"If only those demigods really knew what was about to happen!" the coffin laughed.
"What the!" I yelled as I bolted up. I was awake in cold sweat. I tried to remember what had happened. Oh, yeah, the chimera.
"About time you woke up." Olivia said as she walked over to me. It was night and we were in the desert and right in front of me was a giant bonfire.
"Where's everybody else?" I said.
"Danny finished his helicopter and started to make it fly but it went haywire and flew off. He ran after it and to stop him Percy, Annabeth and Derek ran after him." she replied."I think they'll be back in about a half hour."
"How can you know that?" I asked.
"When they left I read Danny's blueprints of the helicopter and under normal circumstances it can go for 2 hours."
"How did they get all this stuff?" I said because there was a tent, a fire, chairs and when I looked inside the tent there was an oven, a mini fridge, a sofa and a TV.
"Derek got it out of your backpack. How did you keep all that stuff in there anyways?" Olivia replied as she sat down next to me.
"What? He couldn't do that. It has a magic lock that only the people I told or me with the password. And it shrinks in my backpack." I said.
"He said you gave the password to him. And what is it?
"Nothing," I said crinkling my nose and turning red. ______, I hate that. Every time I lie to Olivia I crinkle my nose. The password actually was her name. I felt kind of embarrassed about it, of course it was my secret.
"Oh really," she said. There it was again, I felt something come over me trying to make me obey her.
"Stop charm speaking me."I said.
"I'm not doing that." she replied. I thought that it gave her a lot of pleasure to see the son of Hades squirm like a bug.
"No amount of charm speaking can convince me to tell you nor will I say that you're not charm speaking." She looked at me closely. She was abut an inch from my face.
"Oh really, how about this?" She put her arms around my neck, leaned forward and kissed me. We jumped apart when we heard yelling and footsteps. I grabbed my sheathed sword that was a couple feet away from me. I tried to get up but as soon as I got up I fell to the ground.
"_______,"I muttered knowing that my right leg was still crippled. Percy and Derek came up holding a knocked out Danny in a half nelson on each side. Annabeth came behind them holding the remnants of Danny's helicopter, which was in pieces.
"Hey guys."Percy said while he and Derek still held Danny but then as they sat down they set him down.
"Why were you holding Danny?" Olivia asked.
"Because by the time we caught him he wouldn't leave the spot where his helicopter crashed." Annabeth said.
"So I took out Riptide and knocked him out."Percy said.
"What?"Danny said as he woke up. He got up.
"Guys, I got something to tell you."I said. I told them my dream and as I went on they got worried looks, most of all Derek.
"Who's Aidoneus?"Danny asked.
"I think that's another name for Hades."I said.
"So Kronos has a prisoner that's the son of Hades."Percy said.
"Percy, do you know what happened to Nico after he left camp for a little bit?"Annabeth asked, Percy shook his head.
"So it's most likely that this Nico kid is the prisoner."Derek said.
"Looks like we'll have to steal Backbiter back and rescue my brother."I said.
smile
pretty good
I Get Cars Thrown At Me
Mark

Again, I was in a dark room. Not exactly like the throne room I'd seen before. There was no coffin, but at the top of a pedestal was the holographic servant I'd seen before. In front of him was a group of about 300 demigods. Then, again in the corner was the cage with Nico in it. The darkness had lifted a little bit so I could see him. He had black hair, dark eyes, and pale skin like me. He was wearing an aviator jacket with a black skeleton T-shirt, ripped black jeans and combat boots.
"How long until the fortress is completely rebuilt?"one of the demigods called to the servant.
"About 4 days, so on the solstice."he replied."When you see the darkness taken off that cage it will be done."
"Why does it have to be when the darkness comes off?"another called.
"Because that's when we've channeled all the son of Hades' power to the fortress. With that power, no one can destroy Mt.Othrys!"
I just woke up. I looked around. Everybody was sleeping, Olivia was using me as a pillow. I looked at my watch, it was 4 in the morning. I fell back asleep for a couple hours. Then Olivia woke me up. I sat up. I tried to get up but when I face planted into the sand I gave up.
"You're getting good,"Danny snickered,"at wiping out."
"Well at least I'm not in quicksand."I said as he tried to avoid sinking. Actually, he was being brought down by a skeleton I made. He was already knee deep. As soon as it was down to his chest I stopped it. Everybody was trying to pull him out with no luck. My skeleton started pushing him out."What were you saying?"I asked sarcastically. To get up I used my sword as a half crutch so I could stand.
"I don't think we should go if you're like that."Olivia replied.
"Well, I had a dream that begs to differ."I said and I told them my dream.
"Why do demigod dreams predict either death, quest deadlines or the Apocalypse."Annabeth said.
"Because we have to put up with a lot, and I mean a lot of crap."Percy said.
"So we only have 4 days to rescue Nico and get Backbiter."Derek said.
"Yeah,"I said.
"How are we going to get a way to San Fransisco when we don't have train tickets or a car. And if we go on a plane we'll get electrocuted?"Olivia said.
"Don't worry,"I said,"I'll buy a car so we can drive it to San Fransisco. I'll be back in a couple hours."
"How are you gonna get there?"Danny asked,"You kinda have a leg that you can't walk on."
"Derek can you get me my backpack? I got some crutches in it." And as he handed them to me I asked"How did you know my password to the lock?" He just gave me a mischievous grin."Well, just stay out of it."I said. So I walked into Phoenix. I looked around for a car dealership. Finally I found one called, well I don't know what it was called because Dyslexia got in the way of me reading the sign.
I walked up to a dealer and he asked
"What can I help you with?"
"I'd like to buy a car."I said.
"So, what kind of car are you looking for?"
"A minivan."I replied. The dealer looked at me strangely. He was about 7 feet tall and looked like he could go 10 rounds with Mike Tyson and not break a sweat. He was wearing a suit and he showed me to a place where a blue minivan was."I'll take it."I said.
"Okay, let's just sign the papers and DIE!" he said as he picked up a Prius and threw it at me. He started to grow into massive size. He was 9 feet tall!
"A laestrygonian!" I yelled as he picked up another car and chucked it at me. I ducked and threw my knife at him. It got him in the leg but that didn't slow him down. I used my crutches as pole vaults and stabbed the giant in the chest. As he was vaporized I took the keys to the van and drove it right out the door of the place until I had reached my friends outside of Phoenix.
"Why is it covered in glass?"Olivia asked.
"No time to explain, I'll do it later!"
I know that last one was probably my worst but I just gotta fill in some holes before I can get to the interesting part like if they get killed or not.

I Have A Lot Of Bull
Mark

We were on the highway at about midnight. Everybody else was fast asleep. They were so asleep that when I turned on my favorite Aerosmith song, The Devils Got A New Disguise, I turned the volume up to high as it can go, no one woke up. And just so you know, that is a very loud song to begin with. I am rarely tired, but right now, I felt as if I was gonna pass out at any moment. I just slammed my head down and I beeped the horn.
"What the?"I said. Aw, crap. I'm getting way too tired to keep going. I felt as if the Hypnos kids had just blasted me. I heard heard Derek muttering in his sleep. He was saying
"No, another way." Weird, I thought. Then again, I've heard Derek muttering in his sleep before like that and it turned out in his dream he was trying to trick someone into giving him more pizza. Derek was a strange person that no one should try to understand. I started to use the system that got me into be able to sleep so late. On my watch was a rubber band system that slapped my wrist every time I fell asleep. It was something Danny had added to my watch along with a walkie talkie feature and an anti distraction mode. Before I started dating Olivia, I was pretty much charm speaked(more of charm looked) every time I looked at her so I tricked Danny into making a mode when I was shocked every time I got distracted. I had more features, like the Dyslexia decoder. Or sling shot mode that shot poisonous spikes. But a useful one now was the GPS. I checked it and it said
"Las Vegas," Great, I thought. The one time I get to go to Las Vegas and I'm under 18! I could use a fake ID, I got plenty of those. I felt a powerful shock through my wrist into my body.
"Crap."I said. I still hadn't found out the way to deactivate the anti distraction mode. I tried to get the answer from Danny but he said that what I need it for wouldn't go away. I lied to him by saying it so I wouldn't have ADHD as a distraction during a fight. Just then Olivia practically jumped awake next to me.
"What time is it?" she asked.
"About one in the morning." I said.
"And you're still driving?" she asked.
"Obviously I'm still driving or else we wouldn't be moving." I said.
"Aren't you tired?"she asked.
"Not really." I lied."I just noticed, you're not glowing pink anymore."
"Is that a compliment?" she asked.
"Depends." I said.
"Depends on what?"she asked.
"Depends on this."I said as I leaned forward and kissed her. Then we heard
"Rahhhhhhhhg!" it yelled as a car flipped over. It was a gigantic brown mass. It looked 10 feet tall. It looked like it had hooves and, aw crap, horns.
"The Minotaur!"I yelled. That woke everybody else up and Percy and Annabeth looked at it with the most terror. I couldn't believe after all those years ago when I killed the Minotaur, it still came back. I thought I dispelled it for life. After 6 years this thing still wants to get back at me for killing him. We all got out of the car and I yelled
"Anyone got a red coat that I can borrow?" Derek tossed me his coat and I started to do a little bull fighting while the others tried to sneak up on him. Finally Danny just ran up to him and tried to tackle him. The Minotaur just looked at him strangely like, what the heck is this kid trying to climb up my back for? He just picked Danny up and tossed him aside like a rag doll. I unsheathed my sword and charged. I ran right up to the Minotaur and he kicked me in the chest and I went back like 6 feet. He went up to me and tried to impale me right in the chest with his horns. But just in time I raised my sword to keep him away. He grabbed its blade(I don't see how that couldn't have hurt) and threw me in the air by the sword. As soon as I was above his head I slid down his back.
"Yabadabadoooooo,"I said as I went down. As soon as I got down I stabbed him in the back. And he fell to the ground and vaporized into dust.
Well since you guys didn't reply I'm assuming that you either didn't like it, had nothing to say about it or you didn't read it.
Pork Chops Have Friends
Percy

Once the Minotaur was gone Mark just fell to his knees.
"Wait, you can walk again."Olivia said as she helped Mark up.
"I'm really getting tired of the Minotaur. That was worse than meeting your dad, Olivia." he said.
"It wasn't that bad." she replied.
"The first time out of three he called me a lazy, irresponsible idiot that was gonna get you killed. Second time, before he got to hurl insults a Hellhound broke through the ceiling and I killed it." he said.
"Once we started dating he started to like you more." she said, most likely knowing that wasn't true.
"Oh really. He said the only reason you started dating me was because I got you pregnant."
"Something tells me he doesn't like you" I said.
"Oh, you think." Mark sneered.
"Well anyways what are we gonna do to travel now that the car is wrecked." Annabeth said.
"I think we should go that way." Derek said.
"Why do you think that?" Danny asked.
"Maybe because that's the way we were heading. And that's the place where the lights are." he responded.
"That would be Las Vegas if I'm correct." Danny said.
"No!" Me and Annabeth yelled.
"What's wrong with Las Vegas?" Derek asked.
"The Lotus Hotel and Casino." Annabeth said."It's this place that has that has the most amazing games in the world and times speeds up there. Me, Percy and Grover once got stuck in there. We thought we had been there for a couple hours and it turned out to be 5 or 6 days."
"Well how about we camp outside of Vegas for the night and look for a car dealership in the morning." I said.
"Okay," they all replied. The tent and everything was set up when we heard a snort. A couple hundred yards away was a thirty foot tall boar with a boar about half it's size next to it and above them was a sow that had flamingo pink wings and was belching up something that looked poisonous.
"The Erymanthian Boar, the Calydonian Boar and the Clazmonian Sow." I said in amazement.
"Come on. I've already faced the two bigger ones but the Calydonian Boar is new."
"Well let's get on with this."Mark said. Me, Mark, Derek and Danny got out our swords while Annabeth and Olivia unsheathed their knives."I'll take the sow."Mark said.
"Me too."I said.
"Me and Derek will get the bigger pork chop."Danny said.
"I guess we get the Calydonian Boar." Olivia said. Me and Mark charged the sow which had just landed. Mark took out a harpoon and shot the sow just as it started to fly. He started climbing it with the hand that didn't have a sword in it. The sow bucked him around and his sword fell. I started to climb the rope up to Mark. I waited until I got on top of the sow before I uncapped Riptide. Mark was on it's snout trying to avoid getting belched on and stab it with his knife. I brought Riptide down on it's head and just as it vaporized I realized that we would plummet to our death. But Mark had already thought of that. Out of his shoes like rockets black fire came out. I suddenly used water to keep me in the air until we came back down. Olivia and Annabeth had already take care of their boar and now were trying to kill it. Danny and Derek were still okay but they couldn't hold out much longer.
"How are your archery skills." Mark asked.
"Terrible, why?" I asked.
"This is why." he took out a bow and fit his sword where his arrow should go. He fired and his sword went right into the boar's heart. It vaporized and Mark's knees buckled and he fell to the ground.
smile
Cool
Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I had really bad writer block(I think that's what its called). And excuse this chapter if its crappy cause I just had to speed their quest along.
Dogs Gone Wild
Mark

Once again, I was in that dark place. Except that I was moving. The holographic servant was walking down a corridor with 2 Laestrygonian Giants behind him. The giants were carrying a cage. Certainly it was Nico in the cage. They went through the fortress until they reached a different throne room. The giants set the cage in the middle. On a dais in the back of the room was a throne. At least I thought it was a throne. It looked like the golden coffin had been fused into a throne. The entire thing was gold with Stygian Iron trim. The seat and arms of it was normal but the back of it was like a door. It made me feel like I was near Tartarus. That was how Cronus was gonna try to come back with. One servant would open it and get sucked into Tartarus where Kronos would possess them and go through that door. But he would end up turning them into ashes, unless. Tartarus sucks out souls so it would be easy for Cronus to enter their body.
"My lord," the servant said kneeling down."The foolish demigods have taken the bait. The son of Hades doesn't even realize that he will be bringing Backbiter to you."
"Obviously they will not realize once more by trying to get what they want but will be getting my prize to me!"
I bolted up. I got up so fast I nearly knocked Danny down.
"What the Hephaestus?" he said."Oh, Mark about time you got up." I got to my feet. Crap, my head hurt. I might take another crippled leg over this. Percy, Olivia, Derek and Annabeth were over by the fire talking about something I couldn't hear.
"Hey guys." I said as I sat next to Olivia.
"Hi,"Olivia said.
"Guys, I had a dream."I said and I told them my dream and my theory on Cronus' new body.
"Well, that's a load of ____." Derek said as Danny walked over and sat down.
"Okay so counting tonight we got 2 days until Cronus takes over someone's body and most likely will rule the world." Annabeth said.
"Well when you say it like that it sounds depressing but yeah." I said. We heard a snarl behind us and there were six Hellhounds behind us. We all scrambled up and unsheathed our weapons. I took the largest one. About 3 quarters the size of a tank. I shot black fire balls at him but he kept jumping out of the way. Wait, there were six of them. Six of us and Hellhounds can shadow travel a big amount of distance.
"Stop fighting!" I yelled as I clapped my hands and three big skeletons emerged from the ground at the Hellhounds. There were three for each one. I felt extremely tired as they were all tied up. Crap, two of them were destroyed. That only left us with 4.
"What are we gonna do with 4 Hellhounds?" Percy asked and I think I could see him swearing under his breath because he knew what we were gonna do.
"We're gonna shadow travel," Me and Olivia got on one. Percy and Annabeth another and Derek and Danny the last 2."We better hurry because the sun is gonna rise. So we all rammed into the shadow and flew into Mt.Othrys.
Sorry, can't write. My computer messed up and deleted the chapter I wrote.
Hope you guys like this one because I worked really hard on it.
We Meet The Traitor
Percy

We slammed to the ground. In front of us was 10 foot tall black doors. We could hear the screams of agony in the distance as Atlas held up the sky.
"Well, I kinda expected more from this place but whatever." Danny said.
"What were you expecting? Swords that shot out at us from the doors?" Annabeth said sarcastically. Danny gave her a look that said, kind of.
"How do we get in?" I asked.
"I thought you've been here before." Derek said.
"I have, just not using the regular entrance. And where did you get that bracelet?" I asked referring to the one with the sword charm.
"I got it from my great grandfather and to get inside it's very complicated, you actually have to open the doors. Amazing right?" he added sarcastically. Mark opened the doors up silently. We sneaked through several hallways and corridors until we heard a canine like snarl behind a corner that made us stop in our tracks.
"I smell demigods!" the voice said, obviously being a telkhine.
"The demigod warriors just came through, of course it smells like them." his friend replied.
"No, it is certainly demigods that are not on are side." the first one said."The smell is fresh. Do you remember what happened to that other telkhine who smelled that Poseidon brat but was convinced that he was wrong?"
"That certainly wasn't pretty. Okay, let's look for demigods." They started sniffing around and Mark tapped on my shoulder and drew his sword. I uncapped Riptide and just as the monsters turned the corner we each stabbed them and they disintegrated into dust.
"We need to make sure we don't have anymore of those accidents."Derek said."Can I borrow your helm Mark?" Mark took out the helm he used to escape his camp with and gave it to Derek. As soon as Derek put it on he turned to darkness and left. A minute later he came back and said
"All clear." While he rubbed his bracelet with the sword charm. We did that what seemed like hundreds of times. It felt worse than the Labyrinth. Finally we reached the room where Luke turned into Cronus. The golden coffin, was on the dais like it had been before. Behind it, was a cage with a dark figure in it. It was Nico all right. But he was knocked out and the darkness had nearly lifted. Mark, Olivia and Annabeth were trying to pick the lock on the cage with no success. Danny was looking for a the right tool to pick the lock again with no success. I had taken out Riptide ready to fight something while Derek was keeping watch for any monsters or enemy demigods. Derek walked back to us and said
"Everything is going according to plan." he said solemnly.
"Dude, we didn't make a plan." Mark told him.
"I know, I was talking to my master, Lord Cronus."he said evilly. "Now!"he shouted as he ripped off the sword charm off his bracelet and it grew into a four foot long sword, it was Backbiter. And an army of demigods and monsters came out.
"What the..."Mark said in amazement."You were the holographic servant in my dreams. You said you got that bracelet the bracelet from your great grandfather, and your godly one is Cronus."
"I had to project myself to my lord so I could spy on you idiots. And after I stole Backbiter I looked for a way to deliver it to Cronus. It would look like I was the thief but if I went on a quest with you it looked like I was helping you." he said grinning demonically.
"But you fought against the Titans in the war!" Danny said. Derek just laughed mirthlessly.
"When my brother Luke, revealed himself as a spy, I knew I couldn't. They would never trust children of Hermes again, and we had a few spies with me." he said."But in the war, while I posed as an innocent fighter my siblings that had revealed themselves were killed. When Luke foolishly died I took over as head servant and am now going to be his host once Mt. Othrys is restored and that will be very soon."
"But Cronus will just burn away your body like he was gonna do to Luke's."Danny protested.
"Cronus has found a better solution to that. Once he has used my body, I'm already half god. So when he's at the height of his power he'll burn off my mortal side and replace it with god power, making me a god(I made this up)."
"That's insane and it will never work!" yelled Danny.
"Well you'll never live to see it!" Derek snarled and shot Danny with a blast of energy from Backbiter. Danny flew against a wall and we knew he was dead.
hace más de un año cro0010 said…
smile
IT's really good you should keep writing.
hace más de un año wierdo2 said…
It's really good. I never knew about it,
hace más de un año songster909 said…
That's awesome, but the ending was kinda stupid
hace más de un año hellhound23 said…
big smile
very good