Percy Jackson & The Olympians libros I don't think I'll like this movie

swimswamswum posted on May 24, 2009 at 02:58AM
I love Chris Columbus, but I think it'll be another Eragon.

Especially since it's going to from Fox

I've seen pretty much everything going that's happening to this movie: casts, pictures of the cast, scipt changes, book changes

It sounds like the movie's going to be bull

Percy Jackson & The Olympians libros 24 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año paintsellers said…
AGREED !
hace más de un año swimswamswum said…
I agree to your agree!!! lmao
It just seems like it's going to be soooo horrible!

Eragon seemd fine in the previews and look how that turned out.
hace más de un año tasja said…
crying
yeah im bumbed out by the cast. i just realy hope its not a flop.
sad
You never know

Eragon raked in so much just because people loved the books, it might be the same for PJ.

But, I kinda want it to flop, so they won't make more of it with the horrible cast and such. (I think I'll just stare at Pierce Brosnan's gorgeousness throughout)
wink
haha, aka james bond or 007.
tongue
How did you know? :P
laugh
Everyone knows James Bond, haha :D
laugh
lmfao
hace más de un año Percy_Annabeth said…
well i agree with the turnout of book lovers. but the ccast sucks except 4 percy.
hace más de un año isha0404 said…
hmmm
hmmmm....
I agree

The problem is that maybe a couple years ago Logan would've been great. He honestly was a pretty good pick, but he grew up a lot. I don't really prefer this age difference and change.
hace más de un año Officefan222 said…
I think it could have been good, but the casting was bad
Definitely
hace más de un año percyandpotter said…
angry
i will see it anyway!!!!!!!!! it will be made of awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año AnnabethChase said…
My friend and I made a promise that we would keep a tally of how many things they get wrong, down to the littlest detail, because that's the kind of freaks we are.

The director=great. Casting director...not so great.
lol My sister and I did that for the cast.
We had 3 okays and the rest were NOOOOO lmao
And the 3 that we were okay with will most likely appear for 2 minutes or be in the background
hace más de un año paintsellers said…
This movie is going to suck so badly that I will throw up on the person in front of me in the theater. Have you seen the trailer !?
But nothing will change how amazing the books are. The new Camp Half Blood series is coming out in winter next year, so at least we can all look forward to that :)
Oh my god! I know! what was up with that?
It was soooooo awful and had such a wrong feel to it

I didn't know they were coming out so fast! I had no idea yayyyy can't wait
hace más de un año MadMollz said…
hmmm
I thought The Last Olympian was the last book?!
hace más de un año icepawkenobi said…
I think the movie is going to be ok but not very good because you can never get everything that happens in one movie. But I still cant wait to see it!
hace más de un año pirate-vampire said…
I sort of agree. I think Logan is pretty much perfect, he looks young still, although he's 6 years older than the character he's playing, but Annabeth is NOT a blonde! The actress playing her is 23. I mean, she's pretty and all, but the chemistry between Annabeth & Percy will be like pedophilism in reality. x] And where did Percy get the shield? He doesn't get one until Tyson gives him the wrist-watch. I'm just confused. The trailer looked great at first, but then I realized some details.

I'm not sure I'll enjoy it too much, but I'll still love it in a way. I just hope there will be a second one, and a better movie series. I mean, the director from Harry Potter is directing it, and that's pretty kickass. So, I will still see this movie, I'll just have some grudges about it (casting, book changes, etc.).
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año EntombedStorm said…
Am I the only boy here looks good but will probably be bad but I'll watch it
hace más de un año pjoamazing1998 said…
no man im a boy

hace más de un año booklover13 said…
tongue
the books were so amazing, but i love them so much that ill critizize the whole movie. i dont want to go see it in theaters cuz i wont shut up about how wrong it is. i wish they could get things right when they make movies of books