Percabeth!!!!! Percabeth story

Hades223 posted on May 04, 2011 at 07:18PM
This is my first ever percabeth story so cut me some slack.

Disclaimer- I do not own any of these characters. They all belong to RR.

CHAPTER 1

*Percy*

It was a beutiful sunny day at Camp Half-Blood as i woke up in the Posiedon cabin. It smelled strongly of sea water, and the beach. There was a fountain in the middle of the cabin. Unfortunetaly it was a salt water fountain so you couldn't drink from it. I leared that the hard way.
I was supposed to meet Annabeth in the strawberry field today. She said she had a surprise for me.
I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth. I chose a pair of jeans and my regular Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. The clock read 10:25 A.M. and i was supposed to meet Annabeth at 10:30 and the last thing you want with her is to be late.
I ran out the door and to the strawberry fields. I didn't see Annabeth anywhere. Maybe I beat her here, I thought.
"Looking for someone?" A voice said behind me, making me jumpp out of my skin. I turned around and saw Annabeth. She was beutiful. Her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail, and her gray eyes were looking at me intently. She was wearing denim shorts, and an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. She had a large grin on.
"Jeez, don't do that Annabeth," I said.
She laughed. "What's a matter seaweed brain? You saved Olympus, but you can't beat a girl?"
What does me beating you in a sword match have anything to do with this?" I asked.
She rolled her eyes. I hate it when she does that. "'Cause I beat you last time we fought."
Did not," I said. technically she did, but i wasn't going to admit it.
"Did too. And I'll fight you again just to prove it," she teased.
"I left riptide back in my cabin," I said.
"Ooooh, good excuse," she said.
"It's true," I said. She rolled her eyes again. Did i mention i hate it when she does that. "So what's my surprise?"
She laughed. "Close your eyes." I obeyed. I waited a couple seconds, half a minute, a minute. I was about to open my eyes when i felt her lips meet mine.
She began kissing me and i kissed her back. She stopped suddenly and said, "Bye Percy." I opened my eyes and saw her running to cabin six.
I laughed and said, "Women."

Well what did you guys think? Please review. It was my first one. I'm not going to post again until i get at least one GOOD reply
last edited on May 10, 2011 at 05:47PM

Percabeth!!!!! 14 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año AnnabethGranger said…
kiss
haha i love it! its so cute dont get the running off part though...... im intrigued to see how it works out love it keep postin
~~Love, Annabeth Granger
hace más de un año rapunzeleah123 said…
I like it! Yeah, I kinda don't get the running off part either. But I do like it!
hace más de un año sweetbluesea said…
big smile
Itis an amazing idea and it was the best i ever heard u should do more plezzzzzzzz write more and i like how she kiss's him and leaves post more plezzzz
hace más de un año Smile365 said…
big smile
plz write it was really great plz post plz post
hace más de un año Hades223 said…
CHAPTER 1

*Annabeth*

Back at the Athena cabin I squealed with delight. I had finally kissed him. And he kissed me back. I wonder if he liked it? I know i did.
WAIT! What will my mother say?
"I'll say no," a voice spoke. I turned and saw Athena in a greek toga.
"But mom i love him," i said. Stopping short i gasped. I didn't realize it until now. Now that i think about it, i guess i do.
"I don't care!" she roared. "I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DATE THAT SEA SPAWN!"
"I don't care!" i yelled back. Her face contorted with anger. "What can i do to make it ok?"
She stayed anger a little while longer, but then she smiled. "What if he doesn't love you back?" she asked.
I didn't have anything to say, then an idea came to me. "What if i can get him to tell me?"
"If he says that, i will allow it. You have three days to get him to tell you," she said smiling rufeully.
"Fine." Athena looked angry again, but she dissapeared leaving a scent of olives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Smile365 said…
i loved it! it is getting me wonder how she is going to do it
hace más de un año Annabeth321 said…
please write more!
hace más de un año Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
amazing!!!!! plz write more!!!!!!:D
hace más de un año dezzypoo said…
big smile
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!! MORE PLZZZZ
hace más de un año puggyluv17 said…
big smile
Postttttttt! It's coute and good!
hace más de un año PJforever14 said…
big smile
post soon
hace más de un año PJBTRT22 said…
heart
Please post♥
hace más de un año meredog said…
angry
WHAT Y DID U STOP!!!!!!!! DONT STOP!!!!!!!
hace más de un año extraordinary25 said…
Amazing story!! Keep posting!!!!!!!!!