Los pingüinos de Madagascar Thank tu and Sorry...

Sandrei posted on May 23, 2011 at 05:36PM
ok.. after a while of hesitation.. I finally decided to speak in front of all of you.. first of all I wanna thank you for your support and your concern.. and yet I want to apologise for making you so nervous and distracted, I really didn't mean to;(.. I need to say I was close ... and lots of idiotic thoughts used to invade my mind recently, since I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown... you know under certain extreme circumstances.. people are incapable of thinking rationally... but God would eventually stop me from doing anything reckless.. And now I know I need to live on, show must go on, no matter how hard life may be sometimes.. just saying.. it all has to do partialy with things I wrote on SFS forum.. and one of my close family members, who fell down with a gastric flu and was suffering terribly...:(.. and it was also about a person who I know is suffering terrible social unjustice right now and needs lots of prayers as well... there was a time when I thought I wouldnt handle it anymore, but as I said, God saved me...
and you gave me strenghth and hope. And I really want to be stronger now.. I wont be here too often now because of my upcoming exam session but I promise I wont do anything reckless I PROMISE, please believe me!
YOU ALL ROCK.
And here's a blue flower for all of you, for your warmth, support and concern...
Sending you lots of huggies,
Sandrei
 ok.. after a while of hesitation.. I finally decided to speak in front of all of you.. first of all I

Los pingüinos de Madagascar 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Penguinangel said…
Thank goodness... I'm so glad to hear this from you, Sandrei. This makes me feel so much better.

And you really don't need to apologize for anything. When there's something going on in your life that's making you feel that bad, you can always tell us. We all care about you, and all of the other amazing people here. :)
hace más de un año Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
I like the color blue! :D

Yay! You're not leaving us! Happy to see you Sandrei, been a while.

So...PARTAAAAAY! Crank up the tunes Julien!
 I like the color blue! :D Yay! You're not leaving us! Happy to see tu Sandrei, been a while. S
hace más de un año skipperfan5431 said…
laugh
I LOVE YOU SANDREI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As a PAL! XD)

PPPPAAAAARRRRTTTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año ladywhiplasher said…
Finally the tension is over. I can´t describe, how worried I´ve been. But it all turned out well. You don´t need to apologize for anything, I totally understand youre situation and I´m glad to hear, that you found a way to deal with it. You always need to remember, that we´re always on your side. Hugz from you friend from Germany^^
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Lunapenguin said…
laugh
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs you*
hace más de un año SPKR689 said…
big smile
Sandrei! im sooo glad your ok! omg your had me worried sick! idk what i would do without you around! i think your the greatest PoM fan ever! and no, im not just saying that! i really really really REALLY mean it! im just so glad to have you back!
hace más de un año rebcam13 said…
heart
Love You Sandrei! <3
hace más de un año Metallica1147 said…
heart
Thank god your alright. :')
hace más de un año xDark_Angelx said…
*runs up to you and hugs you* Holy crap, I missed you so much. Really, I don't know what things would be like here without you-too terrible for words! You're such a great person, and we'll all be here for you if you need anything, 'cause we all love you so much, Sandrei. :)

Oh, and good luck with exam sessions.
hace más de un año SJF_Penguin2 said…
Thank you for the flower. I will place it in a vase filled with water and will make sure it gets proper sunlight.

I'm glad to know that you have found strength in both our well-wishes and in God. I will keep you and your family member in my prayers.

I often keep strange hours, but I'd be happy to talk with you sometime. About the show or anything else you can think of.

Lastly, I also would like to wish you good luck on your upcoming exams.
hace más de un año urumica said…
heart
SANDREI! You are back! *hugs you* :') I missed you, I'm so glad you are okay!!! Love you! :D
hace más de un año AgentJazzy00 said…
heart
:D Thanks for the flower :) I'M GONNA SAVE IT ONTO MA COMPUTER!...and no need to say sorry,it's just something friends do when their friend is gone,panic.But I'm glad you're OK ,so gimme a hug! *hugs you*
hace más de un año LeonardFan said…
big smile
Yay glad to have you back Sandrei! We all missed you!