Los pingüinos de Madagascar preguntas to the Fanguins

peacebaby7 posted on Jul 14, 2013 at 11:37PM
So, this is basically like a big interview. Except, everybody is interviewing everyone else. XD All you do is post some questions and the next fan answers them, then posts questions for the next fan. There are only a few rules:

1: It must be POM related.
2: Don't post more than three questions at a time, just to keep it fair.
3: There are no limits to how long an answer can be, but try not to make it so long that no one would read it.
4: If you feel uncomfortable about answering a question, just state it as your answer. But try to only do this if there are two or three questions. If there's only one question and you don't want to answer it, then let someone else. Though, hopefully no unnerving questions will be asked.

And that's it. I'll start us off with the first three questions below. And feel free to be creative with the questions! :)
last edited on Jul 14, 2013 at 11:38PM

Los pingüinos de Madagascar 39 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año peacebaby7 said…
smile
1) Who is your favorite character and why?
2) What is your favorite thing about The Penguins of Madagascar?
3) Who do you think is the best singer on the show?
hace más de un año penguinlover723 said…
1) IDK.... It's probably a split decision between Kowalski and Private... They just have a lot of personality that relates to me.
2) The action/chase scenes!
3) Kowalski... That's obvious.

1) How did you get to love The Penguins of Madagascar?
2) What's your favorite episode and why?
3) What's your least favorite episode and why?
hace más de un año pmmom38 said…
1) through my beautiful daughter, now it's a mutual obsession
2)Eclipsed, Julien is hilarious in this one, it's just so funny but then anything where Julien is annoying Skipper & they are exchanging quips are my faves.
3)Roomies, that's just gross, I mean it's got some good parts especially Marlene in the end, pouncing on top of the crate singing Take Me Out To The Ballgame but Rhonda is just OMG gross!

1) Besides the penguins, who is your favorite character & why?
2) Who is your favorite villian & why?
3) What is the one storyline that you really would have loved to see before the show ended?
smile
1) Marlene because she's really helpful to the penguins and I like her personality. :)
2) Dr. Blowhole! He's really funny when he's annoyed and his laugh is just
hilarious (but still awesome ;D).
3) I would have liked to see more of Kowalski's and Doris's relationship. It sounds like it'd be interesting to see Skipper having to deal with lovesick Kowalski. XD

1) Who is your favorite POM pairing, if any?
2) Who is your favorite human character and why?
3) What is your least favorite thing about the show?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año 27Kowalski said…
smile
1) Skilene. Skipper and Marlene are perfect for each others, but that's just my opinion. :)
2) I have to say Officer X. He's just hilarious. XD
3) Hard question. Uhm... *brainstorms* ...I dunno, I can't think of anything! XD

1) Who's your favorite voice actor/actess (from PoM, obviously)?
2) Do you prefer the Penguins from the show or the Penguins from the movies?
3) What's your favorite PoM song?
peacebaby7 commented…
3) Me neither. :D hace más de un año
smile
1) I have to say Jeff Bennett (Kowalski's voice actor). He can just do so much with his voice and I love it when he makes it go really high. XD Plus, he gives so much more character to Kowalski than Chris Miller did in the movies. :D
2) From the show because you learn so much more from them in the show. They were great in the movies, but I'd rather watch the show. :D
3) We Are the Penguins by Skipper! XD

1) Who else in your life, if anyone, know that you love the show?
2) Do you have a theory on what happened with Skipper and Hans in Denmark?
3) Do you think that Kowalski should have gotten over Doris after being dumped sixteen and a half times, or do you admire him for persisting for his love?
hace más de un año mostar1219 said…
big smile
1) well, basically everyone at my school AND my family knows. some people even say the show stinks just to bug me.
2) there was some crime Hans was completely responsible for but the blame went to Skipper. Kinda like in the movie "Puss In Boots"
3) the way you mentioned the last part of the question sounds romantic, though if a love isn't going to be, maybe it isn't going to be. look, I don't mind romance even though i'm not on the girly side and not completely on the tomboy side, but doesn't true love involve both sides of the type of love involved in it? I mean, if that were the case, Roderigo should've gotten over Desdemona after she married Othello

1. how would you give awareness of the fanguins more publicity?
2. irl, have you been embarrassed of the fact that you're a fanguin?
3. if you could make a musical about POM irl, what would it be about?
hace más de un año TheRatKing1 said…
1: i would go on the news and announce it if i could. I'd say that there are thousands of disappointing fans out there who want the show back.
2: sometimes, but not often. I rarely mention it to my friends, and even then, only a handful get it.
3: i would try to make a musical out of each episode

1: is anyone going to make any role playing accounts?
2: does anyone care about question one?
3: has anyone actually been to he Central Park Zoo?
4: Who is your favorite POM villain?
hace más de un año sarah12499 said…
laugh
1: I don't think so, but it would be fun :)
2: Idk
3: NO! but i relly want to!
4: Dr. Blowhole Duh!

1: Who else do you know that likes the show?
2: Your fav episode!
3: how long have you liked the show?
smile
1) There's a guy at my school that says he likes it, but I don't like his personality unfortunately. And my Freshman year Gym Teacher likes it! I was so happy when he said that! :D
2) AAAAHHH! Can't choose!!! But I guess if I have to pick, it would be between the Blowhole specials and Out of the Groove. :D
3) For a couple of years now. When it first started airing it, I really liked it, but my obsession didn't really start until nearing the end of the first season. :D

1) Which villain is the best singer, in your opinion?
2) Who do you find the most annoying on the show?
3) Do you think Skipper is a good leader?
1) hate to say it, but blowhole.
2) either julien or mort.
3) hmm, let me think about that...

1) who in the zoo would you imagine in a rap battle?
2) what do you think skipper's reaction would be if he found out Kowalski was the true inventor of the transmatterer?
3) how do you feel about the penguins being in "Ultimate Cartoon Fighting" soon?
smile
1) Julien, for sure. He thinks he's so good. XD
2) He'd probably be upset that Kowalski didn't tell him, and interrupt Kowalski when he tries to tell him that he couldn't tell him because he kept interrupting him. XD
3) I'm honestly not sure if I'd like it. From the video I saw, it just doesn't seem all that interesting to me. Plus, I don't even go on YouTube, so I probably wouldn't see it anyway unless someone posted it here.

1) Who is the funniest character, in your opinion?
2) Who do you think would be a good sidekick for the penguins, if one was needed?
mostar1219 commented…
from what i've seen, it seems that the most likely change that'll happen to the new competitors (including the penguins) is an increase of hulk-similar rage hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
I wouldn't want anything about the penguins to change. They're awesome already. :) hace más de un año
1) IDK, all the characters are funny in their own particular way...but if I HAD to choose, it would be Kowalski's Witty Humor :D

2) Honestly, I can't think of a good sidekick because the team is everything! They already have a leader, an inventor/smartie, A heart, and an explosive nut. I can't think of another sidekick right now...

1) If you could choose one MAJOR character in the show to leave, who would you choose?
2) If POM made another video game, what genre would you want the game to be?
3) Has POM helped you through any kind of situation?

pmmom38 commented…
Maurice was a good sidekick hace más de un año
big smile
1) Ooh...Hard one. Um...Is Alice considered a major character? xD
2) Action, Humor, and maybe a little romance (Skilene! XD).
3) Actually, yes. When my father (who doesn't deserve the title) abandoned my mother and I two years ago, I found my relief on this very spot until things started getting better. You could say that POM helped me not lose my happy. Of course, my mother was there for me, too, but she obviously had some motions to go through as well.

1) If you could ask the producers ONE question, what would it be?
2) Does anybody in your personal life like POM, too?
3) If given the opportunity to request a new episodes for the producers to make, what would you want it to be about?
laugh
1) Do you support Skilene????
2) Sadly no every time i turn it on my family (Including parents) say "Oh no not the penguins!" >:(
3) SKILENE!!!!!!!

1) Favorite Invention
2) Least favorite character
3) Favorite Lemur
peacebaby7 commented…
@ 1 and 3: lol XD I like your answers. :) @ 2: Same thing for me, but with the kids in my school. hace más de un año
pmmom38 commented…
well Im in your personal life & I amor the show? hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
@mom: I dicho the kids in my school. READ MY....WORDS! XD hace más de un año
big smile
1) Ooh, um...I think I'd have to say the mind-switching machine. It's funny to see the characters' voices come out of someone else. XD
2) Rhonda, the Vesuvius Twins, Zookeeper Francis, and the Blue Hen.
3) As annoying as he is, Julien. Despite how annoying his, though, he's really funny. Especially when he makes Skipper mad. >XD

1) If your favorite voice actor/tress showed up at your house randomly one day, what would be your first reaction?
2) Do you think you'd like Private's love smoothies, or Maurice's smoothies better?
3) What is your favorite song from the show?
1) I would step outside so I wouldn't seem stupid in front of him and, believe me, I tend to worry about making a fool of myself where it's socially inappropriate.
2) Maurice's, though I like milkshakes better than smoothies.
3) I'm tied between Graveyard 8 and The Kowalski...for...obvious reasons.

1. If you possess any of the video games, what's your favorite thing about either of them?
2. How would you feel about rage increasing in the penguins during a certain competition?
3. Other than a meet and greet, what do you hope would happen at Penguinfest?
4. Have you considered if not already making a song parody/variation about POM from a song that isn't about it?
peacebaby7 commented…
1: I'm the same way. X3 2: Same. :) 3: Ha. xD ;) hace más de un año
big smile
1) Ooh, I think my favorite would be Dr. Blowhole Returns (Again!). Mainly because it was more challenging than the other one I have. It took longer to beat. :D
2) Not sure...What are we talking about?
3) Being able to freak over the penguins without people looking at me like I belong in an asylum. XD
4) No, but it sounds fun.

1) Who's your favorite character other than the penguins, lemurs, and Marlene?
2) What would you do if you had the opportunity to hold a real-life penguin and it slapped you? (XD Random. XD)
3) If a new villain were introduced, what species would you like it to be (not being the same species as any of the other villains)?
mostar1219 commented…
again, ucf. there's a club for ultimate cartoon fighting here on fanpop hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
Riiight. I knew that. hace más de un año
1) Leonard
2) give it to you then darling
3) a Komodo dragon

1) Just made a poll on this but who do you think is the funniest with King Julien out of the penguins?
2) If there was going to be one last episode & you could pick what it was gong to be about, what would you pick?
3) If from the question number 3 above was implemented into the show, what do you think would be a good name for the new villian & who do you think would be a good voice actor for him, which is a komodo dragon?
peacebaby7 commented…
2) Really? T_T ...Really? ^_^ (XD) hace más de un año
smile
1) A tie between Rico and Skipper. I love when he and Rico exploded everything, but I also love it when Julien and Skipper fight. XD
2) Ooh, um...I would pick for it to be about the penguins reminiscing on their past together so we could see what really happened with Manfredi and Johnson, how the rivalry with Blowhole started, how they got back tot he zoo and what happened when they first got there, and a bunch of other cool stuff. :D (I was tempted to do something with Skilene, but if I did have the privilege of picking the last episode, I wouldn't want 10,000 fans hating me. XD)
3) Moshu (A spoof of Mushu on Mulan. xD). JK, I really don't know. I can't think of anything good. xD

1) If you were to choose one season that you would be able to watch for the rest of your life (meaning you would have no access to the other two seasons), which season would you choose?
2) Do you own any POM merchandise? If yes, what merchandise do you have? If no, what merchandise would you want the most?
1) Season 2 that was so hard because my favorite episode is in season 3 :'(
2)the DVDs but my family thought it would be funny if we left them in my old house :'( now all i have are the cases but i really want the plushies :D

1) Favorite reference
2) Favorite quote (this might have already been done)
peacebaby7 commented…
@2: That wasn't very nice. D: hace más de un año
hace más de un año kool123 said…
1. My favourite reference is probably the Jaws reference in 'Snakehead!'. The way they blew it up at the end just reminded me of Jaws. And also, I swear the My Car! guy is a similarity with SpongeBob?...
2. Hmmm... favourite quote.... "You didn't see anything!" XD

1. Do you ship any PoM pairings and why do you like them if you do?
2. Do you watch the episodes on Nick, VIVA or online?
3. If you could meet ONE character and spend a day with them, who would it be and why?
:)
1) For some reason, I like the "brotherly love" between Private and Kowalski (Powalski 🐧😍)
2) Yes, I watch the episodes on watchcartoononline.com but not on Nick. Sometimes I watch them on Vimeo.
3) I'd have to go with Private because then we'd be eating snow cones all day! (Although I prefer slushies 😄)

1) What would be the first thing you'd do when you find out POM is cancelled
2) If Nick created a spin off series about one (or 2) of the characters, who would you choose and what would the spin-off series be about?
3) Which country would you like to see the Amazing Eight (Pengins, Lemurs and Marlene) travel to?
big smile
1) I flipped out and found out everything I could on why. Then I probably gave my mom a thirty-minute lecture on all the reasons it shouldn't be cancelled, even though she didn't deserve it. xD But yeah, I was pretty pissed. (BIG fanguin here.)
2) I think it'd be interesting to see a spin-off on Dr. Blowhole. So we could see everything he does in his everyday scheming life. xD
3) MINE! XD

1) Has anything happened in the series that you wish didn't happen, or wish had gone differently?
2) If you had the ability to pull a clipboard and pencil out of nowhere like Kowalski, would you do it in front of people to freak them out, or when you're by yourself because you don't want to seem strange?
3) Who do you think is responsible for Dr. Blowhole's eyepiece?
1) I wish the series didn't end!
2) I'd do it in front of people, but practice it alone first
3) The accident with the ring of fire caused his eye to get messed up, and he needs the eyepiece to help see, and it looks cool and has weapons on it, AND it hides his scar a bit.

1) How would you go about making Tom McGrath end up meeting the Madagascar characters and the penguins ( since in my unfinished fan fic, they exist in the sane reality) if his plane had to make an emergency landing in Madagascar for repairs? Would you have a "help" note written by Alex drift to the other side of the island and have him see it? Or something else? ( Cuz i'm stuck on what to write next)

2) Anyone here gonna make a role play account for the Rat King?

3) If you could go on tour of the Zoo ( as seen in the show) where would you go first if the Penguin Habitat was to be saved for last?
peacebaby7 commented…
@1: I agree with your answer. hace más de un año
laugh
1) The "note floating to his side of the island" sounds good. If you want any other things to pick between, here's a couple of other things I thought of: Maybe the note could blow through the wind into his face or something. Or, possibly, in a similar method, the wind could blow it into a tree or bush or something and he could see it and find it. Though, I don't really know what the note is written on, so I don't know if that would work. I hope it helps some, though.
2) Well, I wouldn't know. And I've already explained why I'm not going to.
3) The lemurs, probably. Move it! xD

1) Which character(s) do you find most annoying?
2) Do you write fan fictions for the show? If yes, whose lines do you enjoy writing for the most? If no, who do you think would be the most fun writing lines for?
3) Who do you think is smarter: Julien or Fred?
1) Oh God, Rhonda of course, gross & annoying!
2) no, um I like too many, guess the most fun would be Skipper & King Julien's banter
3) Julien, of course, I mean he's barely smart but Fred is just really dumb sorry like him a little but the truth is the truth

1) If there was a spinoff & it could only be about 2 penguins, you can pick which 2 if you pick this choice or the lemurs or Marlene & Skipper who would you pick?
2) What is the first episode you watched?
3) How many POM related merchandise do you own?
hace más de un año 27Kowalski said…
laugh
1. I would pick Marlene and Skipper. ;)
2. Popcorn Panic was the first episode I watched.
3. I have... let's see: 2 plushies (Rico and Skipper), 6 DVD's, a comic book, the book "Fish Happens" and other 2 little books. :)

1. Have you ever had a PoM Dream? If yes, what was it about?
2. Would you eat Jiggles if someone offered you 1'000'000 dollars? (XD Pft, what? XD)
3. In your opinion, how old are the penguins? (In human years, that is.)
peacebaby7 commented…
@3: I amor "Fish Happens". That's where I got my current Lema from. xD hace más de un año
27Kowalski commented…
^I made a PoM T-shirt with the "Think Outside the Box o blow it up" saying. XD IT's really cool. B) hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
That wasn't the question; it was a choice between two penguins (your choice of penguins), the lemurs, o Marlene and Skipper. hace más de un año
big smile
1) Yeah, but I vaguely remember it. All I know is that my cousin and I were running away from someone in some kind of store (I honestly don't know how to describe it. It looked like some kind of store from the future or something. XD) and the penguins saved us. *shrugs*
2) Um...I dunno. XD Depends, it's not going to multiply inside me, is it? XD
3) Skipper, I'd say is probably between his late twenties and early thirties. Kowalski seems to be about the same. Rico...I guess somewhere in his thirties. Private seems to be somewhere between eighteen and twenty-one.

1) If you could say only one thing to the penguins, what would it be?
2) What would you do if Mort took a liking to your feet?
3) Do you think you would enjoy a Peanut Butter Winkie?
1) Yes, it was about Leonard's sister came to the zoo & she & Private liked each other, Leonard freaked out about it but at the end he came around cause he loved her & wanted her to be happy. It was longer than that & funnier in the middle but I didn't want to fill the whole page & bore everyone, I don't have the talent of storytelling like my PB is!
2) no I wouldn't sorry, I would not ingest anything that I thought might harm me in anyway, not that brave!
3) Well I think Rico is like 32-35, Skipper is 28-32, Kowalski is like 25-28, & Private is about 19-20.

1) If you did voice a character on the show, what animal would you like to be & whom would you want to share a habitat with?
2) And if you were on the show but had to play the villain what kind of storyline would you want & would you want to be a villain on your own or would you want to team up with another villain that has already been on the show?
3) What villain would you want to work with if you had to pick one?
peacebaby7 commented…
Mom, we double-posted. hace más de un año
laugh
1) A penguin! I want to share a habitat with Sk—I mean...The penguins. :) (xD)
2) I would want to fall under the Denmark incident, working with Hans. >:D
3) Dr. Blowhole. He's an evil, yet somehow loveable dolphin. XD

1) If you could say only one thing to the penguins, what would it be?
2) What would you do if Mort took a liking to your feet?
3) Do you think you would enjoy a Peanut Butter Winkie?
1) Um well I would say I'm gonna take you home with me so you can live with me & my daughter so I could make my daughter so very very happy.
2) um well nothing if all he did was hug them but if he wanted to do anything else, I would have to do something about it, don't know what but would hope something would come to me.
3) I don't know it would depend upon what the ingredients are but I do like Reese's but I'd have to try one first to really tell you though.

1) What would you do if King Julien was crushing on you?
2) Out of all the character on the show, out of the ones you haven't see for sale, like the penguins, King Julien or Mort, other than them, who would you love to have as a stuffed animal the most?
3) Out of all the fan fiction you've read which one do you think would be the most awesome episode?
1) I'd roll with it and see if he would eventually loose interest ( or act pervy and see if he likes it or not to try to drive him away)
2) The Rat King..... Duh I AM his number one fan.
3) SJFpenguin2s Getting into character

1) who's your favorite character?
2)if you could guest star as a voice actor for a relative of one of the penguins who would it be? ( I'd be kowalskis younger cousin)
3) what's your favorite blowhole episode?
peacebaby7 commented…
@3: Agreed. hace más de un año
hace más de un año pomfan2 said…
1) Kowalski <3
2) I'd probably be Kowalski's aunt or Skipper's little sister who secretly likes Kowalski.... XD
3) The penguin who loved me

1) If you could sing one song to the penguins, which one would it be ?
2) Which character's personality from the show matches you best ?
3) Does everyone around you know about your PoM obsession or you prefer to keep it a secret ?
peacebaby7 commented…
@2: lol XD hace más de un año
pomfan2 commented…
Hahaha IKR XD hace más de un año
big smile
1) Skyfall by Adele, I guess. I dunno, every time I hear that song I think of the military. *shrugs* Ooh, or maybe Kung Fu Fighting by Cee-Lo Green. XD
2) I'm kind of a mix of all the penguins and Marlene. I have Skipper's leadership kind of personality, Kowalski's eagerness to learn, Rico's insanity, Private's heart, and Marlene's independence.
3) Everyone knows. End of story. XD

1) Have you ever tried lychee nuts? If yes, did you like them? If no, would you want to?
2) Has the show ever given you inspiration to do something?
3) Which situation would you most likely find yourself kicking back, watching, and eating popcorn to (XD): (A) A fight between Skipper and Julien, (B) Rico blowing things up at random, or (C) The penguins fighting an enemy and flawlessly winning.
pomfan2 commented…
amor both those songs :D hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
Me, too. :D hace más de un año
pmmom38 commented…
I'd have to say A)cause I could laugh at the same time hace más de un año
27Kowalski commented…
I amor those songs, too! :D They're just awesome. B) hace más de un año
hace más de un año pomfan2 said…
1) I have never tried those, but I'd be rather be scared if had to try them sometime XD
2) Yes ! :D Well, I've always admired the penguins random solutions to problems and determination to their job well, so I try to be like too :D And Kowalski's always inspired me to be good at studies XD
3) All those sound awesome really, but I pick (C) :D

1) How many times must you have seen your most ever favourite episode of all time ? (yeah i'm out of ideas atm) XD
2) If you had to substitute one of the characters on the show, who would it be ?
3) Is there a villain from the show you feel sympathy for ?
smile
1) Ooh, goodness. Well, I've seen all of the episodes more times than I can remember. XD
2) Depends, what I'm I substituting them for?
3) Not sure. Hans, I suppose. He just wants to be (evil) friends. XD

1) What would you do if you woke up tied to a chair, about to be interrogated by the penguins?
2) If Dr. Blowhole asked you to work for him, how would you respond?
3) How would you contribute to Kidsmas, if given the opportunity?
pmmom38 commented…
about a million times, lol!! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Rainshadow999 said…
heart
1) I'd say "you are NOT the FBI! So stop acting like FBI agents for Ra's sake! Wait...is this a Parallel Universe? I've always had theories about those" XD And we go on...
2) "Sure! And we'll be all happy-chappy when those penguins are gone and we've destroyed the world! ... Yeah...sorry I can't be bovvered..."
3) I'd celebrate not being a kid! Lol! XD

Anyway...

1) If you had to tell a personal secret to one of the characters in the show, who would it be?
2) If one of the penguins were your enemy who would you choose? (Actually I might put that up as a poll.)
3) Who's your favourite villain and why?
 1) I'd say "you are NOT the FBI! So stop actuación like FBI agents for Ra's sake! Wait...is this a Paral
Rainshadow999 commented…
Lol, I had to post that. ^ XD hace más de un año
big smile
1. Marlene, I believe I can trust her most.
2. Skipper. I can imagine us butting heads about plenty.
3. Well, thanks to this fanfiction, "Surrender", i'm gonna have to say Hans.

1. Which two characters would you imagine be in a rap battle/a yo mama fight?
2. You ever wonder if people would come up with conspiracy theories to POM in the future (like they did with Rugrats, Ed Edd n Eddy, Inspector Gadget, etc.)?
3. Which of the penguins do you think would listen to Daughtry or Nickelback?