pastel-goth-fanclub My attraction to goth girls

Simpo1 posted on Aug 26, 2018 at 11:26AM
I donut go to a regular school because i have head disabilities and my mindfulness doesnotreally work properly. When i focus reallyreallyreally hard, it gets me a headache.

So saying that means i donut always see other people that are our my age. i do gotta hafta have social intercourse so i visit the rec center on the other side of the river and dances are taking place. It's coolness cause of all ages of girls so easy to talk to except for the little groupies of goth girls who are cuter than anybody else. i get so nervous and i forgot things like words to say. All the other groupies of girls are so easy and i talking to them all night.

But i want to rather be friends with Miss Mona or Miss Lucy or the other to the who sit at this one table.never do i see them anywhere but on the weekend dance days.

i just think about them more often than anything else. Miss Sally caught me looking at them one time and smile to you and that make me just get full of tingles and i get embarased.

Problems is i donut knew where they school. They hafta gotta be at least 12 to be there to the dance. Guessing they look older though. Maybe think little bit older than me.

Like 16.

i get Hart attacks then as think of. Ways to mingle them.

Just wanted to write it out so happen to get calm and taken action.
 I donut go to a regular school because i have head disabilities and my mindfulness doesnotreally work

pastel-goth-fanclub No respuestas