panic! at the disco Help me please!!

JOKIR posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 10:20PM
Hi,
First of all, please excuse my english.
I already know that what I´m going to ask you is a bit impossible, but nonetheless I will ask you. In fact I´m not a great fan of Panic! but the girl I love the most is, and in a few months it will be her 15º birthday, (I´m not sure in the whole world is so important but in Argentina it´s a Great event). Well, the only thing I would need you to tell me is a way to contact Brendon (Via internet and not by Twitter because it´s too popular.
If you could give me that information I would be the happiest men in the whole world because I could make HER the happiest girl.
Thank you so muck for the attention, whether you give me or not it´s really meaningful that you give some attention to this post :) And I would find a way

panic! at the disco 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año orcvin said…
cake
Sorry, that really is impossible. Congrats on having a girlfriend with good taste in music, though. Why don't you make her art? Panic! at the Disco is one of those bands for the artistic types, people who like originality. If you draw, draw her a picture (life sized, work hard on it). If you sing, serenade her (it's corny, but hey, I'd faint if a guy did that for me). Write her a poem, making references to some of their song, if you write. If you have money, buy her concert tickets. Think and be original, besides, she's lucky to have someone who cares so much. Good luck!