Pandora Hearts Pandora hearts segundo season

MissReggaeton posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 06:54PM
i dont think there will be a second season because this is like a mystery and u have to figure it out. there were hints that answered questions. Like a question somebody asked on the internet:

'how Gill and Vincent got in to the abyss 100 years ago but at the age they both were was 15 and 14 the age they were when the 10 years thing just started.'

I think Vincent got into the abyss by killing the chesire cat.

And the person also added that how gil and vincent could look like fifteen years or so...

That's obvious. In the beginning you saw little gil who wasn't as young as he looked. DUH!
last edited on Feb 13, 2010 at 06:57PM

Pandora Hearts 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año HanabusaXAnime said…
I also don't think there will be a second season because in the anime, they killed Oz's father. In the manga they haven't. Also, they kinda ended the anime and gave it a seperate conclusion to the manga so it would be very difficult to connect the manga to the anime again. I don't think there needs to be a second season. Reading the manga is easy enough!
 I also don't think there will be a segundo season because in the anime, they killed Oz's father. In th
hace más de un año Diamante405 said…
I'm agreeing with HanabusaXAnime's Reasoning for no second season, but I still hope they will open up another season even though it's literally not possible. Your reasoning how ever makes no sense because the manga has been going forever, and It already answered all your question. From the way you portrayed you reasoning it sounds like you haven't read the manga. I really think you should read the manga because the anime totally went off topic with it's ending. (Oh and that's not how Vincent ended up in the abyss. It was because of something else but i don't wanna spoil it for you if you ever decide to read the manga.
hace más de un año ALphilic1 said…
remember that killing a chain doesn´t mean the contratist will die , oz`s father istill alive in the anime , also , the damn producers always find a way to continue a history so don´t be surprised if the secon season is made .