Only Shun Kazami! Shun + Alice o Fabia?

ElafTalebHEJ posted on Feb 23, 2011 at 09:00PM
So, why do u want it to be her? (Alice/Fabia)

I think Alice cause I really like her^^ I don't like Fabia as much as Alice, and Alice has known Shun better than Fabia. And not to menssion episode 20 in season One! ;)

What do u think?
last edited on Jul 18, 2011 at 12:13PM

Only Shun Kazami! 22 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año mirafabia said…
big smile
of course Fabia is for Shun but i know that Alice is the better one..=( if you see than you see that all have a partner not all but many....AliceXShun,DanXRuno,JulieXBilly,Fa­bia­XRe­n,A­ceX­Mir­a,S­ell­onX­Anu­bia­s..­..=­( but if FabiaXShun then: AliceXMasky/Joe/Lync DanXRuno,BillyXjulie,AceXMira and Sellon XAnubias.=( but i dont give up for my fave couple xD
 of course Fabia is for Shun but i know that Alice is the better one..=( if tu see than tu see that
hace más de un año ElafTalebHEJ said…
smirk
What a speech, mirafabia! U're so faithful! :) U go, girl! ;)
hace más de un año bloom97 said…
fabia s really cute and cool girl but i dont like fabiaXshun i like them as friends . shunXalice s my fave couple <3.in the anime it seems shun ll be alone but i wont despair shunXalice because they still have a chance in season5 :)
last edited hace más de un año
 fabia s really cute and cool girl but i dont like fabiaXshun i like them as friends . shunXalice s
angelic
Cool, bloom! I agree with u totally! Nice explination!
hace más de un año kazamiuchihafan said…
tongue
shun and alice :) cause shun/fabia is freakin' me out- they look (and act)like brother and sister!! people already said fabia looks like shun's mom, so it's a little weird...they's too much alike (looks,ninjas,....) and opposites attract
hace más de un año JesseTheActor said…
Alice x Shun is more realistic...
But I love Fabia with Ren and Alice with Lync better!
hace más de un año arandomfan123 said…
heart
I'm such a huge supporter of AlicexShun, or as my friends and I call them, Shurisu (Arisu is the romanization of Alice's name in Jap), and I personally think that SxA will happen... some time in the far future. XD But anyway,

I found this on the Bakugan UK site:

"Shun has a crush on Alice which develops throughout the first series of Bakugan."

"Like so many of the characters in Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Alice has a crush on another character and she secretly likes Shun Kazami"

These were taken from the Bakugan Wiki site:

"She (Alice) and Shun seem to like each other in the first series because they show some action that closer than friends in the Japanese anime."

and

"She was one of the people who were suspected to be a spy for Masquerade along with Joe and Shun, but she was able to clear her name by helping Runo and Dan in a battle. Later, when Julie apologized to Shun about mistaking his grandfather for Hal-G and Dan blamed him about not telling them that he was in town, Alice was the first one to defend Shun."

Okay, so the other one wasn't so obvious and stated, ALICE LOVES SHUN! But, whatever. ^^

GO SHURISU 4LIFE!

BTW, my pic is from the Japanese ending...
 I'm such a huge supporter of AlicexShun, o as my friends and I call them, Shurisu (Arisu is the roma
heart
Omg, arandomfan! What an awesome awesome totally awesome replay! I love it!! And I really agree with u, it is totally obvious! I even wanna thank u for answering just because it was a great answer!! B)

Go Shurisu, forever and always! =^^=
hace más de un año fabia_lovesheen said…
I like fabyxshun better .......... But come to think fabia miss jin and iz more possabley to end up with ren ....... Mean while alice seems more like She like masqurede better Soo oddly i think nor fabyxshun nor alicexshun will ever happen on the show i think shun will stay single Or Mabye a new Girl in season 5 will get him who knows... But for now hes rideing solo
hace más de un año arandomfan123 said…
hmmm
One of the main reasons why I don't really support FabiaxShun is Jin. ^^ I mean, she's still troubled over it.

You know... I've always wondered where the MaskiexAlice pairing came from (cough...cough... MALICE! *snigger*)... They're basically the same person. O.o
hace más de un año shunkazami1998 said…
heart
Shun x Alice 4ever
hace más de un año DestinyWolf said…
big smile
Shun thinks more about bakugan than about girls, but if he would start loving someone, it would be Fabia ofc.
Fabia has a better chance since Shun cares about her more than he cares about Alice. He has never protected Alice, but he protected Fabia from the first time they met. Shun and Fabia allmost has the same personality. The only thing that they don't have in common is that Fabia smiles more than Shun does. If you can't see how close Shun and Fabia are, you have to watch Gundalian Invaders again.
 Shun thinks más about bakugan than about girls, but if he would start loving someone, it would be Fa
hace más de un año Jhonny_LIVE said…
heart
They make more sense together, my poor Queen Fabia is in love with a "casanova": Dan Kuso! In addition, Alice and Shun are regarded with much love, always care for each other, I think you secretly love but prefer Shun made ​​a ninja who is strong and tough, instead of admitting what he feels, while Alice is too timid and insurance must be rejected fear .. That is why my biggest desire is to see Alice and Shun, together, happy, and they get married and have beautiful children, the first should be male, and call Shane! Ah, how beautiful it would be .. Anyway, Fabia is also nice to him, but I think that their children would give me something to fear, considering she is not human, and a mixture of form neathian Fabia, and Shun would be dark, but who knows ..
 They make más sense together, my poor queen Fabia is in amor with a "casanova": Dan Kuso! In additio
hace más de un año emerald_32 said…
I think FabiaxShun! My answers are the same as DestinyWolf's.
hace más de un año teddypearllover said…
big smile
@DestinyWolf shun did protected alice: episode 20 in the first season alice try'd to protect shun but get slapped by komba and fell backwards and shun caught her nd held her protective in her arms! so he DID protected her, and alice is always caring about everyone but mostly shun, and you see shun the most around alice! the most of the time he stands next to her!
 @DestinyWolf shun did protected alice: episode 20 in the first season alice try'd to protect shun but
hace más de un año Sayuri-Lapis said…
Fabia is better!!!! Alice belongs to Joe!!!!
hace más de un año ShunKazami18 said…
Shun X Fabia forever 💚💙
hace más de un año ShunFan18 said…
Shunice the best and so cute <3
 Shunice the best and so cute <3
hace más de un año AliceKazamiTR said…
heart
Shurisu of course
 Shurisu of course
hace más de un año AliceKazami1998 said…
ShunXAlice <3
 ShunXAlice <3
hace más de un año AliceGehabich98 said…
SK and AG Forever
 SK and AG Forever
hace más de un año MerveHavvaMumcu said…
I ship both 💜💚💙 but Shun is loner
 I ship both 💜💚💙 but Shun is loner