one piece Age of the Pirates RP

blackpanther666 posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 07:40AM
This RP is based around the sucessful retrieval of One Piece by Straw Hat Luffy and his pirate gang. Pirates have begun to take over the world, starting with the dangerous line of ocean, known as the Grand Line. The Marines and the World Government declare war on the pirates and swear to wipe them out completely, by relying on the CP9 and Shichibukai... The original Shichibukai were wiped out by Luffy and a series of unfortunate events, but a couple of less known pirates have had enough of Luffy and his gang and want to destroy him. Steel Club Alvida, Pirate Buggy, Captain Kuro and a couple of others have congregated with World Government and the Marines have a plan - one that could destroy Monkey D. Luffy, the Pirate King, for good.

Character Format

Name:

Affiliation:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Special ability:

Other abilities:

My pirate crew is called, the Dragonlance Pirates and the Captain is Rakki Tenshoku.

Rules:

1. No god-modding. I want to promote fairness and equality on this forum.

2. No straight kills in battles, unless you are fighting Marine soldiers.

3. Please don't abuse others.

4. If you want to join, please ask first, then post a character.

5. If you are posting Devil's Fruits, then put them on Jstar's 'Make Your Own Devil's Fruit' and I will review them.

Shichibukai List:

Kuro
Gin
Law
Cade
Lucia
Hawkins

Admiral List:

Smoker
Namikiji (Cipher Pol Admiral)
Kiya

N.b: This RP takes place 10 years after Luffy retrieves One Piece.

last edited on Nov 16, 2013 at 12:15AM

one piece 387 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 387

hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
-The Black bird of the Sea part one-

-in the first half of the grand line there was an island a summer island it was rather large and had lush green forest surrounding it . there were many towns on the island and two resorts one for marines the other pirates. Ships constantly came and went on this island it was an island that was ran and belonged to the Black bird pirates. There was a large tower that was in the center of the island it was at least 10 stories high it was meant to be seen from a distance. Near the doc of the island a ship doced at the harbour. the sun shined bright as the shadow of Doflamingo slowly creeped out of the boat he had a wide grin on his face- "oh my the sun sure is hot on this island." -he wiped the sweat off of his brow and walked forward with two of his crew members alot of the island people stopped working and looked in awe others in fear as the joker himself walked to the large tower that was pitted in the center of the island. finally a large man met Doflamingo at the base of the large tower. He had very toned muscles and his hair was some what shaggy and in a pony tail. he wore baggy black pants and a open vest with a spear slung on his back Doflamingo reconized the man- "oh Naraku where is your captain ?, we had buisness to discuss." something about the way Doflamingo was talking sent chill up Naraku's spine he felt this chill in the pit of his stomach it almost felt like he was going to vomit as the words of Doflamingo tickled his ear drum. "yeah, right this way Doflamingo we've expecting you." Naraku tried to shake this feeling of unease from his stomach. Naraku opened up the large door at the base of the tower and walked into the elevator hitting the number "50" on the buttons. Doflamingo's smile turned into a wide grin as the elevator came to a stop. finally the entered what looked like a large dining room and Doflamingo sat at the head of the table and placed both his elbows on the table and crossed his hand leaning on them to support his head- "Naraku my kind sir could be so interested as to getting me a glass of ice water i'm so parched from the sail up here I can feel my throat drying up. and make it snappy " he cackled to himself. Naraku glared at him and growled at the man "don't push it Doflamingo if you want something get it your god damn self." Naraku snorted but than a voice seemingly out of no where was heard "Please Naraku don't treat our guest with such a harsh attitude I believe he asked for a glass of ice water." -Naraku froze and gulped speaking in a softer tone of voice "Yes Captain" he went off. a man entered the room he wore a black feathery cloak with a long coat resembling mihawks underneath with a buttoned up Vest under the coat. he also wore a hat with a single feather this was nun other than the black bird himself Captain Karasu. took his seat across from Doflamingo-

Doflamingo "took you long enough Karasu !" Doflamingo seemed impatient

-Karasu only chuckled- "sorry I was dealing with some other clients I take it your hear to strike some kind of deal with me Doflamingo."

-Doflamingo only smirked and couldn't help but laugh- " Fuffuffuffuffuffuffu of course I am."

-Karasu smirked as Naraku came back and handed Doflaming his water than went to his captains side standing like a marine at attention- "I see you've never struck a deal with me why the change ?"

-Doflamingo sighed- "I don't have time for explaintions and what not i'm much to busy things to do people to sell. witch is what brought me here it seems the marines investigaiting fishman Island one of my main exchange points with a certain Yokonu I know your empire does all sorts of things including ship rentals for transportation and body garuding I need to rent a ship with some body garuds."

-Karasu's bland facail expression didn't change- "Very well I take it you need it to ship some slaves from point A to point B and you want coverage to where ?"

-Doflamingo smiled- "alabasta is this months check point for me and my client. I need two ships with approximately 400 men ?" -Doflaming anxiously awaited Karasu's opinion with even wider grin on his face-

-Karasu sighed- "fine but it's going to cost you 250,000,000 for save passage with this use it's a package you get a eternal log pose. 800 men pership and two ships. the crews include one chef and a doctor with supplies that will last the trip."

-Doflamingo scratched his head- "hmmm I don't know about that , oh alright you convinced me I'll take that offer."

-Doflamingo stood up and stretched- "now I have to head to impel down I'll sending members of my crew with the packages and money after my little venture to the marine base."

-Karasu nodded- "very well everything will be ready for you once you get back."

-Doflamingo saw himself out and left the island-

-Naraku looked at Karasu- "are you sure you want to make a deal with that man ? he's not exactly trust worthy" -Karasu shrugged- "Doflamingo is many things but a lair isn't exactly one of them now I hear that a meeting for us warlords is coming up soon, so this operation with Doflamingo needs to be kept a secert for now. Admiral Kiya is on her way to "inspect" our head quarters.

-Naraku nodded as the two men got up and walked into a room closing the door behind them as the Marine ship approached the doc-

"Admiral Kiya were here !"

-Kiya smiled- "I wonder what the black bird of the sea is up to these days."

End ! :O
hace más de un año whiteflame55 said…
Bit of a long one.

[A Warm Welcome for a Turncoat, Part 3]

Doflamingo stepped off of the ship, striding towards the entrance to Impel Down at leisurely pace, hands in his pockets and a broad grin on his face. He expected Domino to greet him there – he had informed her that he would be arriving. His smile wavered slightly when he discovered a different sort of welcome.

Magellan stood before the entrance, arms crossed and expression grim. Considering his power, it was incredible to see him so injured, even with the reports he’d heard about his loss at the hands of the Blackbeard Pirates. A nasty scar stood livid and red on the left side of his face, and one of his characteristic horns and wings was replaced with a metallic facsimile. He may not appreciate his having been knocked down to the position of Vice Warden, but he still took it very seriously. Beside him, the Bazooka Unit stood on the walls and parapets, weapons aimed at Doflamingo. He widened his smile.

Doflamingo: Magellan! What a pleasure to see you again!

Magellan: I wish I could say the same of you. Domino informed me of your arrival.

Doflamingo: And you threw me a welcome party! Fantastic!

Magellan: You showed up uninvited, so you’ll have to forgive me for my lack of hospitality.

Doflamingo: Of course! One should be careful with one’s prisoners. After your last visit from a Shichibukai, you should take all the care you need!

Magellan snarled: Watch your tongue.

Doflamingo barked a laugh, striding forward. The men on the walls kept their weapons trained on him.

Doflamingo: I’ve got business to attend to, so if you’ll please step aside-

Magellan extended a hand in front of him, eyes shadowed.

Magellan: You do not have my permission to enter.

Doflamingo raised an eyebrow: Oh? Do I need your permission, or his?

Doflamingo reached into his clothing, drawing out a sheet of paper. He handed the note to Magellan who quickly read through it. His eyes widened as he reached the bottom of the page, and his hands shook.

Magellan: This…!

Doflamingo clapped a hand on the taller man’s shoulder, striding past him without another word. Magellan belatedly raised his hand and the Bazooka Unit stood down. A light sheen of sweat formed on his forehead as he reread the letter. From the Gorosei, signed with 2 names. How did he…?

As the key unlocked her cell, several of the other inmates rushed the door. Minozebra’s mace, however, made short work of the front runners, and the rest retreated. Lucia approached the door, wary of the powerful Zoan user.

Lucia: So, what’s the rest of your plan?

Sadi-chan pursed her lips: Well, mmmmm--!? I was tempted to see what you could do on your own, but no one could make it out of here on their own. We can’t take the lift mmmmm--!? , since it’s monitored constantly. We’ll have to do this the mmmmm--!? loooooong way.

Lucia: And when we get outside?

Sadi-chan: Thinking ahead, aren’t we? It should be no problem at that point.

Lucia frowned: Why?

Sadi-chan smirked: Mmmmm--!? you really are clueless, aren’t you? The Marines don’t tend to send assets to Impel Down without reason. You’re a Shichibukai now, after all.

Lucia looked perplexed: Then why send me here…

Sadi-chan: You really think they did? Did you meet anyone mmmmm--!? on that ship that brought you here? Did he put any mmmmm--!? effort at all into his little ruse?

Lucia: Don’t tell me…

Sadi-chan: His Devil Fruit isn’t the only way he mmmmm--!? pulls strings. He filled that ship with his own men, and didn’t let you see them. He managed to imprison you here through his contacts in the underworld. He plans on coming here to kill you after the cold has mmmmm--!? made you more pliant, and then you’ll disappear from the Marine’s radar. You would hardly be the first random casualty in here.

Lucia’s head was spinning. All of this was orchestrated by Doflamingo? She had been among the human slaves used by members of his family in the Goa Kingdom, but even as a Shichibukai, she wasn’t much of a threat to him. In fact, she was even less so, since they would be forced to be allies. Did he just enjoy toying with her, or was there something more to this?

Sadi-chan: But it was his mistake to place you here. Since the Den Den Mushis don’t mmmmm--!? function here, he can’t monitor you on this floor. We can fly completely under the radar.

As they moved, the wolves of the floor eyed them hungrily, but kept their distance. Sadi-chan made her whip very apparent on her side, and combined with Minozebra’s presence, they knew they would not find an easy meal here.

Lucia: So you’re saving me just to spite him?

Sadi-chan: That’s part of it. If I could only get him in here for a day… mmmmm--!? .

Her expression became very serious.

Sadi-chan: However, this prison has suffered too many failures, and we will not suffer another. The Marines should have sent you here, not Joker. He’s making a mockery of us.

Lucia nodded. They spent a great while in silence, with the only sounds being the crunch of their footsteps in the snow and the occasional cry of a prisoner. The wolves kept their distance.

They reached the stairs without incident, climbing them and shaking off the ice as they went. Though she had only spent two days in the Freezing Hell, it was a shock to feel any amount of warmth again. Sadi-chan shrugged off her coat on the way up, dragging it on the floor behind her and revealing her scandalous leather dominatrix outfit. Lucia hid behind Minozebra as they climbed, taking care to stay out of the vision of the Den Den Mushi posted at the top. It would be much more difficult after they entered the Blazing Hell beyond the door. Sadi-chan pushed open the door, and strode out ahead of them as a wave of heat descended upon them, almost overwhelming Lucia.

A mace swung from her right. After a life spent hunting targets and being hunted, her responses to attacks had become automatic, and she bent over backward to avoid the blow. Another one came just as quickly, the spiked mace crushing down on where she stood. She raised her cuffs, meeting the blow and feeling them crack beneath the weight in a resounding crash.

Sadi-chan turned: What are you-!

The mace crashed hard into her trident, which was barely raised in time to defend against the blow. Sadi-chan gritted her teeth.

Sadi-chan: What are you doing, Minozebra!?

The Zoan user stood on the other side of the mace blows, his whole body tense. His eyes, normally with a tired cast to them, were wide and harried. The usual trickle of snot coming from his nose was replaced with intense puffs of breath as he struggled against some unseen force.

Sadi-chan: You know I like a good mmmmm--!? spar, but not now! Stand down!

He seemed to try to, but his muscles wouldn’t obey him. He kept attacking, his assault getting more and more brutal as Sadi-chan tried to deflect him. Lucia knew what was happening. She absorbed another assault into her cuffs, cracking them enough to shake them off of her wrists. Minozebra turned his attention to her, swinging around the mace to catch her in the side. Lucia caught it by the haft, and the spikes on the mace extended, puncturing through his right hoof, side and shoulder. He dropped the weapon, collapsing to the floor. Sadi-chan immediately went to his side, kneeling to inspect his wounds.

A shadow appeared above her and she looked up to see a man covered in pink feathers smiling down at her.

Doflamingo: Well, it seems you’re every bit as capable as they say, Lucia. And Sadi-chan, such a disappointment. I thought you loved torture.

Sadi-chan: Mmmmm--!? of course I do! I just can’t stand when I’m not the one inflicting it.

Doflamingo chuckled: Such a sadistic mind in such a beautiful body. What a waste.

His fingers twitched, and Lucia moved. Black and silver flashed, and she stood before a shocked Sadi-chan, a cut in her cheek and upper left arm, and a sheathed sword in her hands. She twitched, fighting against invisible strings that threatened to slice her in half. Yoruchi spoke to her mentally. Hello, would you like to kill someone today?

Doflamingo: Oh? I was going to make your death so simple, girl, but it seems you’ll put up a decent fight. Now I’m going to have to make sure you suffer.

Lucia: Bring it on.

Yoruchi: I’ll make you proud of me this time. I promise.
hace más de un año blackpanther666 said…
big smile
@InsanePirate. You can write the introduction on this forum. XD.

@Everyone. Will have another post up by the end of the weekend. I will promise an interesting fight and revelation of the Paw-Paw fruit. Which is a very interesting power, I must say.
hace más de un año NateBind said…
[Hero of Mariejois Vs. Witchblade Pirates! CK-5, awakening part 2]

(Somewhere in Grand Line, at unknown island. Hero of Mariejois also known as .D fought with the Witchblade Pirates, after two minutes since D announced the annihilation of the crew, the island was not what it used to be as it literally exploded during the clash of D's and the captain of Witchblade Pirate's, both seemingly going all out without any hesitation of attacking eachother as they appeared being very injuried)

Lin the witch: Why.... w-hy wont you die!?!?!?!

Doukeshi: Hmph, i could ask the same question but the answer is already crystal clear to my mind. Fear not, one of us is going down.

Lin the witch: Why, you insolent little brat! I will make sure to vaporize your corpse completely after defeating you!

(Without wasting any time, .D rushed forward, towards his target who had already summoned a dozen of golems in order to protect herself but all of them we're quickly defeated by .D as he had already figured out their weak points. Utilizing soru, he appeared behind her stabbing through her back)

Lin, after being impaled by the blade: G-gwah!! H-how... couldnt i read your movements with Haki!?!

Doukeshi: Hmph~.. reading someone's movements with Haki and keeping up with the movements themselves are two different things, i am well aware of your weak-point that is close combat which leaves you being a very deadly opponent at longer ranges. Because of this little fact, i was sent to eliminate you. Rest in peace, Witchblade pirates.

(For few seconds, he stood infront of the corpse. Observing the area which was nothing more but a mere pool of blood. Suddenly a den-den mushi that was placed inside of D's pocket rang, slowly he took it out, answering the call.)

Doukeshi: D, speaking.

Marine-fleet commander: Your highness, we recived information about a large explosion not far away from your whereabouts, is everything going as planned?

Doukeshi: Witchblade Pirates are eliminated, prepare to send a ship at my current location. I am returning, home.

Marine-fleet commander: Understood sir, we will dispatch a ship immeaditly... by saying home... did you mean...?

Doukeshi: The holy land, Mariejois.

(About a week later, D arrived at his homeland Mariejois. Approaching the holy gates which we're slowly opened, revealing the World Government's capital. Moving through the gate, he was approached by one of the messengers, who gave him a letter from the Navy HQ)

Doukeshi, quietly reading to himself: Hmm.. Nejireta D. Doukeshi, blablabla... we are honored.. blablabla.. to invite you...blablabla to CK-5, Marine Fleet Admiral, Akainu...

(Stopped reading)

Doukeshi: Hmph, its seems like the marines are trying to get more power, not that it was unexpected as Monkey D. Luffy became the "Pirate King" but to form a group of "Elite Marines" that is capable of standing against the strongest pirates is rather suspicious. Lets see what father thinks about this.
last edited hace más de un año
Name: Pharmhand Simiao

Affiliation: Doctor of the Dragonlance Pirates

Appearance: A member of the Longarm Tribe, and as such has two elbow joints on each arm, and therefore abnormally long arms. Other than that factor, he looks like a normal human. He has short, messy hair, usually made worse by his attempts to keep it brushed back. Though young, he’s quickly balding, and more often than not sports a five o’clock shadow. He has to wear glasses, which are constantly slipping down his nose. His clothing is Chinese in style and teal in color, with a huge kanji on the front for “bored.”

Personality: A dedicated scientist who is always exploring new chemical methods to improve his abilities, he often does so to the detriment of other necessary tasks. If he becomes focused on something, pulling away his attention gets to be incredibly difficult. However, he’s also easily distracted, staring off into space during meetings and other things he deems unimportant. Easy to get along with, difficult to rile up, he generally fights passively.

History: A child of wayfaring parents, he was separated from his parents at a young age, captured and sold in the human market. As luck would have it, his owner was from Alabasta, and upon returning there, he was apprenticed to Dr. Ho, the palace medic. It was from him that Simiao learned about a variety of medical practices, and in his search for rare medical herbs, where he found his Devil Fruit. After he started modifying his methods to incorporate the strange abilities of the Ase-Ase No Mai, Dr. Ho dismissed him from service, and Simiao traveled in search of his parents. He traveled back to his home country, improving his fighting capabilities so that he could travel to the New World, where he believes his parents currently reside. He continued to hone his craft and improve his use of his Devil Fruit, and continues to search for his family to this day.

Special ability: Ase-Ase No Mi (Sweat Fruit)

Other abilities: His fighting style is almost entirely arm-based. While strong in hand to hand fighting in any case, it’s most powerful techniques involve a strange, slow style of fighting that allows him to gather energy into his muscles, making his attacks far stronger than they should be capable of doing. Similar to Fishman Karate, it has a more focused and therefore more powerful effect than most abilities in that spectrum. It also includes abilities similar to Rokuogan that release shockwaves from physical attacks with any part of his arms, however these are significantly weaker than the CP9 variant and are mainly used to enhance attacks. He’s able to use Busoshoku Haki to a basic extent.

Weapons wielded: His only “weapons” are a set of vials, most commonly hidden on his belt or strapped to his legs in order to allow easy access for his long arms. These vials contain well-preserved sweat, normally of lower grade due to adding chemicals to keep them viable, though some are experimental enhancements that he’s concerned to use through his Devil Fruit.
Name: Sergei

Affiliation: Head Navigator of the Revolutionary Army

Appearance: A much taller than usual individual at 13’11”, he is an imposing figure. He is all taut, solid muscle with deep brown skin. He wears red robes with deep, colored V-shaped patterns that clasp in the front. He wears a large number of rings on each of his fingers (including his thumbs), several bracelets at each wrists and a series of bracers all the way up his arm and to his shoulders. He wears sandals on his feet and a series of anklets on each ankle. Earrings ring his ears and he has a stud in each nostril and eyebrow. He keeps his head shaved, choosing to go bald.

Personality: As a general rule, he tries to make himself as useful as possible. His island was meant to be in service of the world, and he still views himself as a servant, if mainly one who is meant to provide knowledge. Sergei has a high opinion of himself, though it is somewhat validated, given that he has access to some of the most precious knowledge in the world. However, what he considers useful or important information often clashes with reality. He has a terrible fury when it comes to Marines, and a deep longing to see his people again.

History: Originally from an island called Terris, Sergei’s island. They discovered a method for transferring Devil Fruit from one person to another, though it required complete acquiescence on the part of both parties. Through this method, they transferred his Devil Fruit from one person to another, gathering a large number of memories into copper containers, bracers, armor, weapons and jewelry. With this, they intended to garner and hold onto a tremendous amount of information, acting as the world’s major repository of knowledge. They essentially became an island library, with much of the information transcribed into books and other materials to reduce overuse of their supply of copper.
Much like Ohara, they became privy to information that the World Government wouldn’t allow them to have. Unlike Ohara, the Buster Call that followed was foreseen, and both the current Devil Fruit user and a great deal of the leadership of the country were able to escape. Others tried as well, but most of the ships that left the island were intercepted by former Fleet Admiral Sakazuki himself and destroyed. Those who survived were hunted down and annihilated, and Sergei himself was harried constantly, losing many of the copper containers for his memories. He’s developed a healthy hatred for all things Marine. He joined Monkey D. Dragon’s crew for his own safety, some measure of vengeance, and to find any of the other surviving leadership of Terris, all of whom hold some of the vast store of knowledge in copper.

Special ability: Hozon-Hozon No Mi (Storage Fruit)

Other abilities: An advanced user of Busoshoku Haki and Kenbunshoku Haki, he’s a more adept close range fighter than long range, but is reasonably proficient with his guns.

Weapons wielded: He wields two ordinary pistols, each of which is holstered at his belt. He also wields two metallic canes, stuck in the back of his belt for close combat.
[A Warm Welcome for a Turncoat, Part 4]

Lucia: Leave us, Sadi-chan. Just try to buy us time before the guards arrive.

Sadi-chan looked stricken, but one look at Doflamingo was enough to send her scurrying away, dragging the injured Minozebra in tow.

Doflamingo: You know you can’t stop me from chasing them if I wished.

Lucia eyed him coolly: But you don’t wish to, do you?

Doflamingo’s smile broadened: Sadi-chan was one of my more interesting associates, though I left her behind a long time ago. She believes she left my service herself, but even the walls of Impel Down are not thick enough to protect her should I disagree.

Lucia knew all too well about the strings he pulled within the World Government. Many of those “disagreements” had resulted in new missions for her. Doflamingo may not have been a part of the family that held her captive, but he had known them well.

Lucia: And I suppose you saw me as more of a threat?

Doflamingo: Of course! The last Shichibukai that fought you lost his life. He proved to be weak, but he was powerful in his own right. I don’t make a habit of putting myself in dangerous positions.

Lucia: There was no point in it, though! I never aspired to kill you, and you knew I was becoming your ally. What possible reason was there to send me here?

Doflamingo: Seems I did overestimate you. You really haven’t figured it out, have you? I’m not looking for allies, I’m looking for stability. A woman fights as a mercenary for most of her life, leading a life of murder with no way out. That same woman turns into a pirate at the first opportunity, subjugating her will to another powerful figure. Then she kills one of my strongest allies and disappears for ten years, reappearing and requesting a seat as a Shichibukai. Where’s the stability in that?

He spread his arms wide in that last line, pausing in his speech. Lucia regarded him uneasily in silence.

Doflamingo: I like you, little Lawson. You’re a fearsome woman. But I pride myself on my stability. I can make enemies dance like enemies and friends dance like friends, and it hardly matters what they truly are. But you are destined to break up my little show. You don’t dance on the same strings they do.

Lucia: And that’s a reason to kill me?

Doflamingo: Do I need one? You’re a powerful person, isn’t that enough? Isn’t that the reason wars are fought, to prove superiority? The reason hardly matters at all. Senseless violence and death surround us on a regular basis, and it’s no use questioning it. Would you be sated if I said it was because I hate you name, or your haircut? Perhaps if all this was some elaborate act of vengeance? If “stability” is my reason, then That is enough, is it not?

Lucia: Then perhaps I should end that strange stability of yours once and for all.

Doflamingo: Oh? And how do you propose to do that? I know the blade you hold quite well. Even if you’re a better swordsman than its former wielder, you can’t defeat me with something like that. You lack access to your other weapons, which might have given you the advantage. And what’s more, you’re half starved and still partly frozen.

Lucia smiled: You take such pride in knowing what you’re getting into, yet you really have no clue this time, do you?

Yoruchi: Is he evil?

Lucia thought: The worst kind.

Yoruchi: Then let’s destroy him already!

Lucia: Let’s.
hace más de un año Insane_Pirate said…
Ninima looked at was once was her room and grinned.

Ninima: Well, this is it.

She was about to transport out o the house when she heard a knock on the door.

Ninima: Come in!

Kaya walks in the door with a sad expression on her face.

Kaya: So...you're leaving?

Ninima: Yep...

Kaya smiled a bit and fished something out of her pockets, a necklace.

Kaya: I know it's not much for a soon-to-be pirate, but here.

Ninima looked at it and grinned as she put it around her neck.

Ninima: I love it *grin*

Kaya smiled back at her and gave her a big hug.

Kaya: I'll miss you...

Ninima hugged her back.

Ninima: Uhhh

Kaya sweatdropped and let her go.

Kaya: Your ship is waiting for you at the shore...

Ninima smiled and nodded.

Ninima: Thanks, Oneesan.

Ninima transported to the shore and put all her bags onto the small dinghy, she smiled sadly as the tears fell down her face.

Ninima: I'll miss you too, Oneesan...

HDJSFBNJASK

How was that?? Too sad? Not epic enough?
-The black bird of the sea part two-

-Break down on summer island Clown vs the bird-

-it had been quite some time since Doflamingo visit, Karasu was up in his room reading while ships came and left some doced to make use of the pirate or marine resort he had built on the island. some ships needed repairs. other were picking up orders-

-Naraku knocked on Karasu's door than entered- "Captain the Ship of Admiral Kiya is here, she is requesting your presence immediately."

-Karasu closed his book and sighed- "she's so uncivilized I detest this Marine to my very core she never has anything nice to say about us pirates or my little trading company."

-Naraku chuckled to himself- "should I inform our chef to prepare lunch for you and the admiral than ?"

-Karasu sighed- "may as well" -he stood up from where he sat and walked down to the doc and met the admiral half way to the doc she had grown impatient she was storming his way finally she bluttered out- "Just like a pirate to keep a Marine waiting. I trust you have prepared refreshments for me and my crew members."

-Karasu smiled- "but of course Admiral Kiya and what brings you to my fine and humble island ?"

-Kiya snorted- "checking up on you we can never be to careful with you Shichibukai Not cents the Black beard, crocdile and Jinbe incidents"

-Karasu only laughed- "I delt with Crocodile myself rember ? and you frogot Gekko Morhia witch I also delt with it's how I got my title of Shichibukai."

-Kiya snorted- "hmph whatever i'm hungry lets eat !" -Karasu sighed- "right this way ma'm my chef has prepared only the finest for a marine as fine as your self." -Karasu bowed-

-Kiya snorted once more- "flattery will get you know where."

-the two walked to the dining room where fresh food and bottles of wine were. Karasu assembled a small plate and poured himself a glass of red wine. while Kiya had already had a stack of plates and emptyied a few bottles of wine. Karasu sighed as he ate his plate of food and sipped his wine. Naraku barged in and Karasu perked up- "what is it now Naraku ?"

-Naraku was out of breath- "two pirates have doced on the south doc and are causing trouble saying they have claimed this island for them selves." -Karasu stood up- "Admiral if you'll be so kind as to excuse me I have some riff raff to deal with."

-south doc-

??: This island is now flashly Mine !! MUAHAHHAAHAHAHA I shall Flashly spare you all if you swear your alligence to ME CAPTAIN BUGGY !" -it was buggy the clown terrosiing the island his hair was longer and gelled back along with his red and white face paint. beside him was nun other than Iron club Alvida she giggled at buggys statement-

Albida : c'mon buggy just pillage and take there tresure already

-Karasu had appeared and walked forward alot of the towns people smiled and cheered as he walked fourth- "Buggy the Clown and Iron Club Alvida seeing as you've already destoryed my property I'll ask you once to go to your ship and leave at once."

-Buggy laughed- "And I'll Let you know this once No one has crossed me and Flashly lived to tell about it !, I am buggy the Clown of the CHOP CHOP fuirt and a 42,000,000 Bounty on my head !"

-Karasu chuckled- "Oh my 42,000,000 Beri on your head whatever shall I do with such a strong pirate" -Karasu couldn't but full on laugh at him-

-Alvida looked at Karasu- "42,000,000 beri isn't threatening your right but I have a 40,000,000 million bounty beri on my head together were worth 82,000,000 beri that's more than the Shichibukai Boa Hancock and the former Shichibukai crocodile so you shouldn't laugh at us. or you may get hurt."

-Buggy chuckled- "I couldn't flashly agree more"

-Karasu sighed- "Naraku sink there ship while I deal with these two idoits. clearly you don't know who I am but i'll say this much I am A ;Shichibukai and 82,000,000 beri will come in handy I can do some nice expasions with that."

-Buggy and Alvida both went wide eyed at the man as the both yelled- "YOU can't Defeat us !"

-Karasu was behind them both now Buggy's eyes went wide Alvida Turned and swung her club. Karasu Caught it and Alvida's moentem with the club stopped dead in it's tracks as Karasu spoke- "Buggy the clown of the chop chop fuirt and Alvida of the slip slip fuirt how terrifing. Do you want to know my former bounty ?" -Alvida couldn't believe the young mans strength Buggy leaped away- "Chop Chop Cannon" Buggy's hands launched forward with knives in them Karasu smirked and swung Alvida along with her club to parry Buugys hands witch reatached Karasu than leaped away him self landing and unsheathing one of the blades on his back-

-Karasu sighed- "you two are just punks that need to leave I despise pirates like you."

-Buggy laughed- "you're funny but it is you who is weak and I who shall Flashly Destory you."

-Alvida got up and dusted her self off grabbing her club- "I couldn't agree more Buggy let's kill this guy."

-Karasu only smirked- "well than come"

-the two charged forward-

END! sorry if it's long
Name: Saint. Alejandro Coztac, current alias "Merchant" known as "The Richest Man In The World"

Affiliation: Slave, Jewel- Trader (former), World Government, CK-5 (Member)

Appearance: Alejandro is very handsome and elegant, he is pretty tall for a average man (6'5") and has shoulder-length silky blonde hair, with bright blue eyes. He is regularly dressed in formal attires, that usually look rather elegant and expensive but during his duty he like all other members of CK-5 wears a long black coat-robe. It is very unlikely to not see anykind of jewelery on him as he tends to wear several rings and necklaces that are all worth very much.

Personality: He is rather cheeky and lousy, a personality of a rich, arrogant, bastard in short though when it comes to business or kindness and by that it means "Money", he turns more serious and calculative as instead of losing money he will always gain more or do something tricky for that solo purpose.

History: During his early ages, when he was still a young man. Alejandro used to work as a miner in order to feed himself and his parents who we're appearently ill. One day he was assigned to create a large path underground that would lead to a specific cave that was told to be home for the rarest diamonds in the world. He was promised to earn one billion berri if he would had succeed, without any doubt he accepted the job but it all ended up with a tragedic incident as he had accidently trapped himself inside of that cave where he found the Gem-Gem Fruit. Trying out his luck, he ate the fruit with hope to recive a power that would help him to get out of that trap. He didnt knew if it was luck or fate but he managed to get out of there not to mention that he had created a tunnel which led right inside of the cave, he recived his wage which he gave to his parents as he told them that he would like to travel around the world, with the power of his Devil Fruit, he had a dream of becoming "The Richest Man In The World".

Five years later, he became a very proficent merchant not to mention that he had stuffed himself into slavery business but even he knew that it all was going to end not very good. So he made something so unique that made him known worldwide, that "Something" was the largest donation ever made. He helped out many poor countries and villages and thanks to all that, his criminal past was quickly forgotten, he gained a lot of respect not to mention that he was praised by Garp the Hero himself as Alejandro was also not only kind hearted but a very powerful man. He was later requested to join CK-5, accepted.

Special ability: Gem-Gem Fruit

Other abilities: He is proficent at close combat, his warfare skills are also something that should be not underestimated. He is good at using warhammers and heavy guns. Also his merchanting skills are one of the best.

Equipment: Modified Rifle, a rifle that was modified by Alejandro himself. The bullets that are used for it are enhanced by Gem-Gem Fruit, allowing them to accelerate more speed and penetrate heavy- tough- objects with ease.

*phew second one done~
hace más de un año silverexorcist said…
Right, so permission first. I want to make a CP9 character and a member of the Great Warlords, if you would be so kind ^^
Well, I can tell you a CP9 character would totally be fine, not entirely certain about the Warlords, though BP should be able to help you out there.
[Clash in the Inferno, Part 1]

Lucia sprinted forward, sheathed sword held in her outstretched hands. One undid the clasps on the end, though she made no move to unsheathe it, instead simply allowing a small trickle of black smoke to ooze out of the sheath.

Doflamingo laughed, and his fingers twitched. Huge gouges were cut in the stone bridge beneath her feet, the massive cuts erupting with shattered bits of rock. She swung the sword around in a wide arc, and the eruptions surrounded her, the center of the bridge collapsing. Lucia leapt into the air, clear off the debris as she inched the blade out, only the smallest bit of black steel showing.

Yoruchi: Let me destroy him! I can do it!

Lucia spoke aloud in response: No! We can’t risk it!

Doflamingo: Can’t risk what? Drawing that accursed sword? As if it could stop me!

He extended his hands in front of himself, fingers outstretched and facing her. Then he began to twitch them, as though making a Cat’s Cradle. The blade, sheath and all, slammed hard into the invisible mesh, though amazingly he didn’t give an inch. Surprise was obvious on her face.

Doflamingo: Strange that I should have feared you so much if this is all you can man-

Lucia: Shīsu No Mage! (Sheath, Bend!)

Doflamingo’s eyes twitched as the sheath’s silvery form wrapped around the strings, aiming to wrap around their target. He drew back a hand with a hiss and the walkway around him exploded in a hail of stone. He appeared on another one nearby, an even bigger grin on his face.

Doflamingo: Amazing! The stories were right, you do have a Devil Fruit! Perhaps you can put up a decent fight.

Lucia gripped what little remained of the stone structure that he had so easily destroyed. Blood dripped from a wound above her right eye, forcing it shut. She gritted her teeth.

Yoruchi: Much good that did you. My sheath is nice, but I think he’d rather see me.

Lucia: Shut up!

Yoruchi sounded dejected: I know I’d rather see me.

Doflamingo: Piasu! (Pierce!)

His fist shot forward. This time, when the strands shot out, they air around them bent from their speed, making it possible to see them. It was easier said than done. She leapt from walkway to walkway, those behind her disintegrating as though hit by powerful cannons. And still they kept on coming through the debris, twisting and turning to meet her. She knocked one aside with the side of the sheath, but the shock of it ran hard into her arm and shoulder, and she had to grit her teeth. The next one came all too fast, and she had little option.

Lucia: Shīsu No Chidimu! (Sheath, Contract!)

The sheath did as she told it, contracting around the blade of the sword. As it did, it acted as a bellows, pushing out more and more of the black smoke. She spun in midair, surrounding herself in swirling blackness just as the bullet-like strings reached their target.

Doflamingo: Smart, but not enough!

He leapt over the great chasm between them with a single leap, using his powers to push and pull him further and faster. He disappeared into the gaseous mess, and the moment he was gone strands cut through it, separating the smoke into layered clouds. Of Lucia, there was no sign.

Suddenly, silver shot from one of the clouds. Doflamingo tried to duck the attack, but its speed was faster than he’d expected, and he took the hilt hard in the left shoulder. He grunted, but held his ground, extending his fingers directly into Lucia’s face. Both of them spoke at once.

Everything cracked in a large bubble around them, large chunks sliced through the ceiling above them and toppling many of the pillars around them. They were directly under another set of cells, and metal bars fell all around them, along with the majority of the prisoners inside. Those who didn’t fall directly into the cauldron of boiling blood beneath them, and the remainder fell directly into the flames beneath it. The two combatants separated, each rocketing to opposite ends of the nearby bridge. Lucia crashed hard into the stones, using her now enlarged, shield-like sheath to absorb most of the impact. Doflamingo managed to reduce the force of his impact, but the force of the explosion had cracked the right lens of his glasses and scorched many of the feathers on his coat. Still, he smiled.

Lucia returned her blade to normal, rising slowly and watching him carefully. He kept on smiling, raising a hand. She put on a defensive posture.

Doflamingo: A little late for that.

His finger twitched, and she could only watch in disbelief as her body twitched to the side. She took one step towards the edge, and then another.

Doflamingo laughed: I told you, I like my control.
Nice post Whiteflame. XD

@Exorcist. Yes, you may create a CP9 character, in fact, you can create and control CP9 on this forum, if you like.

@Wold. Don't forget, Alvida and Buggy are to become Shichibukai in place of Kuma, Doflamingo and Mihawk... Plus, another that I will create at a later date.
@BP Can I make a Shichibukai character as well? I've already got his information written out >.<
Name: Waver “Axe of War”

Affiliation: CP9

Appearance: Waver has a blue and black single-piece top that hides everything from his waist up to his neck completely, including his arms, save for his fingers due to his fingerless gloves. The gloves themselves seem normal, but sprout three claws, each one between the knuckles, that extend for 18 inches (1.5ft.) Waver wears a black headband with a single diamond at its base, sitting right beneath his long silvery hair, which is pulled back into a ponytail that extends to sit between his shoulder blades. Waver is short for his age and seems younger than he is. A piece of fabric is hidden in the neck of Waver’s one-piece that he can pull up over his mouth and nose to defend against poison, lack of oxygen, and other gases, though it’s a minor resistance.

Personality: Waver is a calm and collect person, rarely letting himself get side-tracked from his duty, which he values above all else. Waver is loyal to the ideal of ‘justice’, willing to jail anyone who challenges that ideal, and kill anyone who would blatantly oppose it. Though he may be a bit of a radical, Waver is not necessarily ruthless. He is able to close his heart off to those he deems ‘evil’ or ‘tainted’. However, if he faces someone who upholds their own ideal of justice, he feels an amount of respect for them.

History: Waver was raised under strict training like all the other CP9 in order to develop a superhuman body. He took the disciplinary particularly seriously and truly believes that the actions of the CP9 are just. However, unlike many of his predecessors, he does not act arrogant because of his superhuman powers, or because he believes himself to be the man of ‘justice’. He constantly puts himself in harm’s way, taking drastic risks that he normally wouldn’t survive as a normal person. As a twelve year old child, he managed infiltrate an underground trafficking hub and singlehandedly massacred the coordinator’s without any of the visitors even realizing it. It was during one of his infiltration missions that he had to sneak into a black market that was known for its tough and high security and recover a Devil Fruit, he ended up backed into a corner, surrounded in an ‘impossible odds’ situation. In an effort to avoid failing the mission with no way out, Waver ate the devil fruit. Of course, what with how many opponents he had, he barely managed the first bite before a salvo of bullets entered his body. He thought it had been his tekkai that saved him, but soon realized that he’d grown into a powerful beast with muscles that surpassed his original, giving him an even thicker iron body. Thanks to the zoan fruit, he was able to dispose of the attackers and escape quite easily, fulfilling the requirements of the mission. As such, the mission later went down as a success, but the leader of the CP9 (who wanted the fruit for himself) punished Waver severely in anger.

Special Ability: Devil Fruit

Name- “Ira Ira no Mi” a.k.a “spine spine fruit”

Type: Mythical Zoan-Manticore

Appearance: The user’s body grows in size and takes the shape of an upright lion, except the claws are permanently drawn. The fur of the lion body is a deep crimson red, similar to blood. The user’s face reminds as a human’s, but becomes rowed with rows of shark teeth. The user begins to speak with a trumpet-like voice, a side effect of the transformation, and a long, spiny tail sprouts from the user’s tailbone, fully functional and possibly more dexterous than the user’s hands and fingers. A single horn appears on the user’s forehead, pointing directly forward.

Abilities: The user of the “Ira Ira no Mi” has all of the physical prowess that one would expect of a zoan fruit, with a crushing grip, deadly claws, insane speed, and heightened senses (though this is to a smaller extent). The user’s sharp orifice is just like a shark’s; it can rip iron to pieces and grows back almost instantly in rows if any teeth are broken. But the unique part of this creature that had clearly been made after a few animals were tossed in a blender is the deadly scorpion tail. The tail is covered in spines, so it lashes out with deadly accuracy to cut and slash, much like a sword when up close. However, it also serves as a midrange weapon, able to fire deadly spines with stunning accuracy. When doing this, the user cannot move, but has nearly 370 degrees of range. These spines secrete a poison that causes a minor numbing paralysis made to cripple weaker and slower foes.

Other abilities: Due to Waver’s natural physical prowess, he is highly proficient in all of the ‘rokushiki’.

Kami-e +variations- the user’s body becomes limp and folds like paper, dodging attacks using the air currents they cause.

Geppo- The user kicks at the air and jump, though nothing physical is there, giving them longer airborne time.

Rankyaku-A projectile technique that involves the user kicking at high speeds and strength, creating an invisible air blade.

Shigan-A close-quarters combat technique where the user jabs their finger into the opponent at high speed, creating a wound similar to a bullet, rendering a gun pointless.

Soru-Kicking at the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye, the user moves at high speed, potentially increasing the power of a follow-up attack.

Tekkai-The user hardens their muscles to the level of iron, nullifying damage from attacks, though it may be broken through by stronger blows.

Rokuogan-The seventh technique usable only by masters of the first six, this is a technique that Waver has yet to and strives to master. (see wiki or anime/manga for details)

Waver is a prodigy with geppou and has created a variation combined with kami-e that allows him to walk on walls and ceilings in a fashion that defies gravity.
were killing Mihawk -_-
@wolf

I-impossssiiiibllllle :( !!!!!
[The musky scent of G-5]

Waver of the CP9 stood among the rushing members of G-5—the reputedly roughest and most unkempt of all the Marine Branches. Here in the New World, that was a necessary trait. The strong didn’t always necessarily come with good reputations. Watching this single ship combat and destroy the three pirate ships without taking a single casualty was more than enough to reinforce Waver’s faith in them. He suspected that they were working so well now thanks to their current leader. Though he noticed that they worked remarkably better when she wasn’t present. They probably wanted to impress her by outdoing each other in some sort of competition among themselves. But when she was present…

“Sorry for being tardy!” Vice-Admiral Tashigi cried as she rushed out of the captain’s quarters just then, still pinning up her long dark hair. She had her marine coat hanging around her shoulders, exposing her floral colored shirt underneath.

“Captain-chan!” The marine’s instantly began to swoon at the sight of their captain, becoming distracted from their duty, ignoring the cannon balls flying over the heads. Even though the woman had risen in rank lately, they still referred to her in the same manner. “Captain-chan~ You look more beautiful than ever!”

To be able to act so happy even when under attack, these guys must have really been as tough as nails, or simply a bunch of idiots.

“Everyone!” Tashigi cried in exasperation. “If we’re under attack, stay focused on the attackers!”

“With you here, no one can hurt us, right Captain-chan~?”

Tashigi groaned in exasperation as she directed her attention to the silent Waver.

“Why didn’t you wake me up sooner if we were fighting?” She asked earnestly. “I was just taking a small nap…”

“I wanted to test a theory.” Waver replied simply. Indeed, the G-5 five were worthy of their reputation. He just wasn’t sure whether or not their captain’s presence was a good or bad influence.

“Geez, Smoker-san would have woken me up, even if a bit harshly…” Tashigi pouted quietly. Her eyebrows raised as several cannon balls flew in their direction and no one showed any signs of trying to deal with them. In a swift movement, she drew her katana, Shigure, and hopped into the air. Her sword flashed under the sunlight as she swung and the cannon balls exploded in midair, doing no harm to the ship as she landed.

“You’re great, Captain-chan!” The marine’s hooted excited. “And without your glasses, too!”

“Huh?” Tashigi gasped as she felt her face for a moment, seeing that they were right. She’d acted on instinct. “Oh no, not again!”

“There’s just one more ship left.” Waver said as he handed Tashigi her missing glasses, having picked them up off of the deck moments before. “I doubt your subordinates are focused enough to take care of it, so I’ll be back.”

“Eh?! Wait, but—”

Waver jogged to the side of the ship and shot into the air with a single leap, jumping overboard intentionally. He kicked at the air as he began to fall and shot higher into the air as if using a stepping stool in midair.

“Geppou!” Waver muttered under his breath as he quickly shot toward the awaiting pirate ship. He targeted the cannons first, landing between two of the men manning them instantly.

“What the hell?!” They gasped as they drew their swords. Waver’s fists flew out before they knew what was happening, smacking into their noses, breaking them firmly as they collapsed to the ground, blood drooling from their faces. With the only two people who’d seen him incapacitated, Waver took his time as he held his hands up. Three claws shot from his fingerless gloves; one between each knuckle. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before holding his arms out at his sides, as if they were wings.

“Rankyaku!” Waver said as he swung both of his claws forward. Slashes of intense energy flew from each of the claws and cut through the beams supporting the ship, cutting right through the wood like butter, leaving a straight cut through the entire structure so clean, it was probably no one noticed. Without a second thought, Waver hopped out the hole for the cannon and used geppou once more to stay aloft in the air, waiting outside. It wasn’t long until he heard it—the sound of cannon fire. With a single kick, he sent an invisible slash that split the cannon ball in half long before it reached its target, but that wasn’t his main concern. Thanks to the shockwave the cannon sent through the entire ship, the structure slipped to the side suddenly and the people on the deck began to yell as the top half of the boat plunged into the water, turning the bottom half into more of a raft. Waver waved one hand toward the marine ship, indicating that it was clear for them to come over and arrest the pirates.

“Bibibi. Bibibi. Bibibi.”

Waver picked out his Den Den Mushi from his pocket as he descended to the floating bottom half the ship. It supported his weight just fine, as if he were paper. Even so, the structure was already beginning to flood and sink into the sea.

“Hello?”

“Waver.” The voice on the other end had a slight tone of arrogance and amusement. “Good day. Are you enjoying your time with the G-5?”

“I think that they can handle themselves just fine without me here.” Waver sighed. “Their leader, at least, seems competent enough. Once Admiral Smoker returns, my role here will be obsolete.”

“Glad to hear it. I’ve recently gotten the information I’ve been waiting for. It seems that the Schibukai, Doflomingo, has gone to Impel Down.”

“That guy again?” Waver sighed. “Is this a scandal that can actually put him in his place, or do we have insufficient information to actually incriminate him, like all the other times?”

“The latter. He’s a clever guy. Unless you’re willing to go yourself, I’m afraid we can’t really say what he’s doing over there.”

Of course Waver didn’t have the time or interest to pursue that man. He preferred to deal with more relevant missions, though there was no doubt that that man needed to be dealt with.

“Ugh.” Waver felt his knees become weak as a dizzy spell went through him. The portion of the ship he’d been standing on had sank far enough to get his feet wet, covering his shoes in sea water. He hopped into the air quickly with geppou before the water could further affect him and began toward the approaching marine ship.

“What exactly do you want me to do?” Waver asked. “If you order me to go to Impel Down, I will, of course, go, but—”

“For now, just come to Ennies Lobby. We’ll talk then.”

“Yes sir, Spandack.”
@Exorcist. Yes, then I don't have to create one. Lol.

@Wolf. Yes, because I want new blood... You know, new characters and all.
[Clash in the Inferno, Final Part!]

Yoruchi: Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

Lucia: You can’t feel the heat. Not yet.

Yoruchi: That sounds bad. I think it’s about time I destroyed some evil. You’ve been holding me back.

Lucia spat: You know I can’t do that. Bringing you out…

She stopped in place, Doflamingo’s fingers stilling as he pulled her to a stop. His smile was as malicious as ever.

Doflamingo: Any last words? Fiery death awaits you after this next step.

Yoruchi: You know you can only modify my hilt so much. You have no command that could stop this.

Lucia gritted her teeth in frustration. Why did Sadi-chan have to bring THIS blade with her? Any of the others would have been better, any of them! But those malicious tendencies of hers had drawn her to it, and now she was stuck. Boiling blood, or…

Yoruchi: I knew you’d make the right decision.

The sword knew her thoughts. The command formed in her mind.

Doflamingo: Nothing? Will your death be as pointless as your life?

Lucia: Release.

Doflamingo barked a laugh: Release? Are you begging for me to release you? Or are you begging for the sweet release of death?

Lucia: Shīsu, rirīsu! (Sheath, Release!)

Yoruchi: It’s about time he saw me!

The silver slid free of the blade itself, falling to the stone beneath her. Doflamingo twitched, pushing her to jump forward. It was too late. The black blade swung of its own will in a spray of black liquid, planting deep into the floor. Her body tried to leap, but it only managed to pivot around the blade, which acted like an anchor.

Lucia: Cut everything around me!

Needles shot out in every direction, creating light cuts on her body as it aimed to fill the air around her. She felt the tension in her body release as she allowed the command to lapse, spikes retracting back into the blade. Smoke twisted and rose from it, and a trickle of black liquid, which immediately evaporated as it touched the floor beneath her, slowly streamed off the blade. She charged, leaving a trail of black smoke behind her.

Doflamingo: Well, if you’re going to go all out, then so am I!

The Shichibukai extended his arms out to his sides, spreading his fingers wide. Strings shot out of each finger, rocketing off to his sides and slamming into the far walls. He slowly brought his hands together, releasing the strands and tying them together automatically. And then, he ran a finger across all five.

The entirety of Impel Down began to quake. The hole they’d created earlier was the first to crack under the pressure, large fissures forming in the thick stone. Sand began to pour between the cracks, and prisoners from that floor began to fall through, most smashing upon the hard floor far below. The prisoners from their own level were beginning to break and run as well – Sadi-chan had posted the other four Demon Guards to keep them in their cells, but the fear of the tremors overwhelmed their fear of their gaolers.

Most tried to run away from Doflamingo, whom they considered the greater threat. However, many of those that ran towards Lucia, trying to cross the bridge to get to the exits, saw her weapon and immediately lusted for it.

Lucia grimaced: Burēdo, waidoāku! (Blade, wide arc!)

Her blade transformed into a massive thin sickle of darkness, cutting a wide swath through the bewildered prisoners. A few managed to avoid it and get past her, though those would have trouble crossing the gaping chasm in the bridge far behind her. She didn’t have time for them – she kept her focus on Doflamingo.

The vibrations got stronger as she moved, intensifying to the point that she had trouble keeping her balance. As she passed the mass of fleeing prisoners, her sickle became a sword again and her face twitched. Already, black veins were growing along her arms from the blade, digging into her skin and stealing her strength and energy. It was all or nothing now.

Yoruchi: Destroy…evil!

Her pace rose, and she became a blur, crossing the remaining distance at an incredible pace. Doflamingo’s eyes widened as the blade flashed in front of his face, his head arcing back at just the right time in order to avoid a painful death. Still, it blood gushed from his chin, and he tisked. He lanced out with a kick that only hit air, balling his hands into fists. A number of strings rocketed around him in a close circuit, creating a dense and dangerous barrier around him. Still she struck out, her arm muscles enhanced by the blade itself, and crashed into the barrier with tremendous force. The strings rebounded away from him, slamming into the wall behind him, while she rocketed backward. The one of the strings hit so hard that sea water began to trickle through the hole.

Lucia landed hard, cracking the stone beneath her feet, but sprinted forward, a black blur in a span of red. Doflamingo raised his hands above his head, twitching his fingers as fast as they would move. The room stopped vibrating, and began shattering to pieces. The whole bridge fell out beneath her, many of the pillars around her coming to pieces. Lucia leapt up the falling debris, narrowly avoiding a cascade of slicing strings only to take an unseen piercing string to the shoulder. It threatened to ram her backward, though by now the arm was covered in black veins, and the strengthened muscles only allowed a few steps. She ignored the warm feeling of blood covering her arm, continuing up towards her target. He had wrapped his hands together, clasping them as though around some invisible object. Energy radiated out.

Doflamingo: This is where it ends! Ōzume! (Endgame!)

He opened his hands, and the radiating ball of light revealed itself as a tightly packed ball of undulating strands. It moved towards her slowly, though large strands arced out of it regularly, as though they were solar flares shooting off of the sun. These passed through everything they touches as though it was air. It was a fearsome weapon, and one she hadn’t seen before. She couldn’t get by it.

Yoruchi: Destroy…

Despite herself, Lucia nodded. She had begun this fight without hatred, looking at her opponent as she had every kill she had been assigned; as a hurdle to be crossed. She felt hatred now. Hatred not for him, but for all he represented. Her life of fear, the loss of her freedom, the death of her parents, all of it. Even if she could kill him, those feelings would hardly be satisfied by his demise, but it would be a start. Perhaps…

Lucia: Ken, Warete Hirogaru! (Sword, Shatter and Spread!)

The black blade rent along its length, shattering into black shards, each glistening with black liquid and smoking lightly. They each spread out to within a few feet of one another, charging forward as quickly as she did. Only the hilt remained in her hand. She was quickly approaching the pulsating mass, and raised her only defense against it – the sheath she had left below. Changing the blade required her full control, so she shoved the hilt down on the same arm. As she came within meters of the mass of strings, several of its strands radiated towards her, one catching her deep in the right hip. Still, she moved through the pain, gritting her teeth and pushing forward. Then, she slammed the hilt into the construct. The hilt actually cracked as the ball moved in the direction it was pushed.

It exploded in a torrent of motion. Strands flew everywhere, many immediately coated in her blood. Her mouth opened in a wordless scream as her body lost its strength, tumbling backward into the wreckage of fire, boiling blood and debris that was the remains of Level 4.

Donflamingo smiled as the remainder of his Ōzume collided with the wall, cutting a deep gouge that let in more seawater, combating the relentless flames of the Inferno Hell. Strangely enough, the shards of blade kept going after she had fallen, probably a latent effect of her Devil Fruit. One of those pieces shot towards him, and he easily grabbed it out of the air, smoke curling between his fingers as he grabbed and held onto the item. Strange, it didn’t seem to be a piece of the blade itself. He opened his hand, and there sat the hilt Lucia had just held. He glanced up, and noticed that the pieces of the blade were no longer mobile, instead suspended around him. His smile disappeared, replaced by horror.

Lucia screamed from below him: Busoshoku: Chiame!

Beams of black light shot out of each of the blade pieces, connecting directly to the hilt in his hands. Many of them passed through his body, but the killing blow landed directly at the back of his skull, cutting through the middle of his glasses, which fell into two equal halves into the surging waters below him. The eyes beneath showed ample shock, but strangely also an admiration. The smile returned to his face as he fell, the sword reforming into the black death that was Yoruchi in his hands with the blade piercing his chest.

Lucia had fallen onto a pillar that had been cleaved in half, her arm a twisted mess that lay tangled within a crack at the uppermost remaining portion. She watched with half lidded eyes on the brink of unconsciousness as Doflamingo fell. She felt no joy in his death; she just felt empty and broken. She tried to move but the pain was too great and her weariness too much. Her eyes threatened to close, plunging her into eternal blackness. Yoruchi called to her from beneath the roiling seas that now filled Level 4, though she couldn’t make out the words. The last thing she saw was a shadow standing over her, embracing her as she slipped into darkness.
Holy hell - that was great, Whiteflame. I'll have to put up my post sometime in the next couple of hours. XD
Name: Cade “Long-shot” Locksley

Affiliation: Shichibukai; World Government

Appearance: Cade wears a traditional pirate captain outfit, albeit custom made to fit his style. He has a slim body that portrays him as a healthy outdoors-type and he has messy straight hair with long bangs that often hang over his face. His wears an oversized hat with a wide brim that stretched past his shoulders, easily swallowing the upper part of his head, yet managing to show his face clearly without going down his entire forehead. The hat is cleverly made with a crescent indent above the forehead, granting Cade easy aerial view at all times. Cade wears a simple white shirt tucked in beneath his a vest and wears his dark captain’s coat over that. The coat is fairly snug at the top, the sleeves and torso slender, but from the waist down, the coattails spread out widely to hang loosely by his ankles. He wears a cravat around his neck, but keeps it loose to avoid constricting him.

Cade’s overall appearance seems to be formal yet very relaxed and somewhat rebellious (similar to the standard English pirate captain portrayal). Cade had two belts slung around his waist, carrying his two traditional pistols as well as his elegant rapier and sheath.

Personality: Cade is undoubtedly a former pirate, holding a magnanimous demeanor and a strong sense of humor. He follows most of the codes of honor and still values them over his duty as a Shichibukai, choosing to follow his own morals in any situation. He acts laid back and relaxed most of the time, preferring to make friends with others on first meeting. He loves to drink wine and would share a drink with anyone, pirate, marine, civilian, or even a merman with joyous laughter and a grin, wishing to enjoy life to the fullest. But when it comes to his work, he always gets it done in the end, acting very precisely with his actions and showing little mercy against his opponents. Cade holds no reservations for killing anyone who he views as a target, wielding experience from years of working as a bounty hunter.

History: Cade had initially been trained as a member of the marine and sailed as a subordinate under Vice-Admiral Garp temporarily. Under him, Cade began to develop some of his already lax morals, quickly becoming famous for his skills but failed to gain a rank that reflected his abilities due to his constant recklessness and unwillingness to follow certain rules and regulations in the marine Cade enjoyed sailing the seas as a marine, but was irate with the restrictions placed on him and his actions, as Cade wasn’t the best with discipline. So in the end, Cade cut his ties with the marines without looking back once and began to travel as a vagabond through the Grand Line.

Cade made his living as a sort of vigilante bounty hunter, hunting down men who he viewed as scum of the world. Many people openly wondered whether he did the job for the money or because he believed he was doing justice, though it was hard for people to seriously continue to argue the latter possibility upon meeting him. Cade stuck his nose in places where he needn’t have been, chasing down capturing pirates and other villains, sending them in to the marines to collect the bounty. This got him a bad reputation among the pirates and the marines, as he was taking care of jobs the marine intended to do themselves, making them look bad by comparison. To make matters worse, Cade intentionally prevented the marines from arresting people he felt were either being unfairly charged or were innocent, giving him the image of nothing more than an irritating nuisance. As time went on, Cade continued to dodge the marine’s attempts to arrest him and dealt with many underworld scandals that both helped and hurt his reputation. Soon, as if by whim, Cade began to join several pirate crews while traveling, meeting several big names through the New World and getting involved in all kinds of well-known incidents, causing his share of damage before disappearing and moving on before he attracted TOO much attention.

Sadly, this did not work well. In the end, he found himself in a tight situation where he was being hounded by the marines and the town he was in was surrounded. He was forced to choose between abandoning the kind people who he had shared drinks with and running away, or opposing the marines directly, which would make him an undeniable enemy of the marines. Choosing to live his life without regret, he ended up taking the lives of three rear-admirals, kidnapping and threatening a small group of marines comprised of men with various ranks, and blowing up all of their ships in the port before forcing the marines to submit. He claims this was all in self-defense, but the World Government took no pity on his plee, declaring him a dangerous vigilante and traitor of the marines. His bounty continued to escalate, and bounty hunters finally became bold enough to begin to hunt him, though they ended up being hunted in return. Finally tired of his inbetween status, but still unwilling to give up his life as a bounty hunter, Cade agreed to making a deal with the World Government, becoming a Shichibukai, leaving behind his former bounty of 350,000,000.

Special Ability: Cade is a sharp shooting master, expertly wielding guns in unorthodox ways no other snipers can hope to compare to. He is able to shoot down any target with his special pistols from long distances, without a scope, as if they were sniper rifles, though his pistols are better suited for close range gun slinging, firing a large quantity of bullets rapidly at point blank.

For sniping, Cade carries a pair of rifles slung across his back, capable of firing powerful shots at long distances, right through even mild winds that would normally make long distant sniping impossible. With his sharp eyes and inhuman accuracy, his shots could reach targets that would normally be hidden or out of range.

Cade can ricochet bullets off of surrounding surfaces, such as walls and ceilings, to reach his targets at a complicated angle, making his sniping and gunslinging three dimensional. With his ability to accurately hit impossible shots and his habit of making bets with people who don’t know better, he earned the nickname ‘Longshot’. This may also be in part to the fact the fact that he seems capable of making it through even the fiercest and most difficult situations through sheer luck and bravado.

Cade can also infuse Busoshoku Haki into the bullets of any guns he uses, giving them more destructive power (and, of course, the potential to harm a logias user). These enhanced bullets can pierce steel and blow away gas and flames with the surrounding force. Cade likes to use this to create small shockwaves to give his shots more devastating power when piercing targets.

He can also use a bit of Kenbunshoku to see his targets more clearly at times with bad visibility, such as in fog or smoke, and can also get a sense for when they are out of his sight, behind walls and such. He's not very capable when using this to predict oncoming attacks, preferring to use his natural reflexes instead.

Other ability: Cade’s guns are made to handle sudden shock and can block swords and blunt objects quite easily, thanks to Cade’s reflex. Though he can use the guns themselves almost like melee weapons (see Hidan no Aria: Aria vs. Riko for reference XD), he prefers to use his rapier up close. Though he is no master, he is extremely proficient with the weapon and can outmaneuver all low ranked marines, and many high ranked.

Cade also likes to use gunpowder to create explosives out of the stiches of his own jacket. He carries matches, a knife, and ammo on his person while hiding them to make them difficult to find in case someone tries to mug him in his sleep or while unconscious.
 Name: Cade “Long-shot” Locksley Affiliation: Shichibukai; World Government Age: 35 Appea
Ah, Shichibukai... Nice, Exorcist.

Exorcist: A compliment?

Bp: It seems so. I guess I must be feeling charitable today.

Exorcist: Charitable? I thought that was an emotion unfamiliar to you?

Bp: And what made you think that? On second thought, don't answer that.

Exorcist: Because you are always uncharitable.

Bp: That's not very nice. Next time I'll insult you, instead of complimenting you.

Exorcist: That's not really much of a change from usual...

Bp: Then, I will make sure to find my most horrible insults.

Exorcist: Great. Looks like life will be fun from now on.

Bp: Arggghhhh!!! You aren't taking me seriously!

Exorcist: I wonder why...?

Whiteflame: (Pops up out of nowhere) Say, what's going on fellow posters?

Bp: Hey, Flame, what's up?

Whiteflame: The sky.

Bp: Dear me, did I leave my laughing mushrooms at home? (Bp leaves to go and find them)

Exorcist: Back to his old self again... That didn't take very long.

Whiteflame: What's this?

Exorcist: Bp. I told him that it was unnatural for him to be charitable.

Whiteflame: Oh, I see. What did he do?

Exorcist: Commented about my post, saying that it was good.

Whiteflame: (Raised eyebrow) I see. Well, best be off now. (Leaves)

Exorcist: Damn, looks like I'm gonna be bored again. Too bad Wantadog isn't on this forum.
@Exorcist. You may want to edit the post you wrote earlier today. You put Smoker as Vice-Admiral, but I had planned for him to be an Admiral. XD
Really? Great--I was beginning to have second thoughts, since I'd guess that Vergo's position is open as you're getting rid of Doflamingo/"Joker". With Smoker as admiral,I have an excuse to give the position to Tashigi! :D
[Kuma Vs. Long John] - Part Two

(As the massive paw swept closer and closer to him, Long John suddenly dodged, moving backwards, as he deigned to keep away from the massive fists. He already knew what Kuma's ability was, a Paramecia-type fruit, it was quite an odd one - it would send an opponent flying for 2-3 days on end and they would end up somewhere they probably didn't want to be. Long John surmised that maybe Kuma could send people straight to Impel Down, though, it was merely a guess and probably incorrect.)

Kuma: You seem to understand about my fruit abilities, little man.

Long John: I told you, I know who you are and what your powers are. But, you don't know mine. A principle of battle... It is prudent to understand the abilities of an opponent, but not knowing your opponent's abilities gives you a serious disadvantage. I'll show you, and make you understand.

(Long John abruptly moved backwards, fuelled by a need to keep as far away from the great paws as possible. When he had created enough distance, Long John began his transformation, becoming a dragon and man hybrid, as his Zoan-type abilities granted him. He grew and grew, until he almost matched Kuma for height, while his wings spread out two meters either side of him and his claws were massive.)

Kuma: Impressive. A Zoan-type, I assume?

Long John: Correct. Dragon's fire! (Long John leaps forwards, breathing a large blast of fire at Kuma, who is too big and slow to avoid it. He appears again, his face and clothing burnt, but he still looks relatively unharmed)

Kuma: Strong. I'll have to do my be- (Is cut by another blast of fire)

(Not bothering to wait for the lumbersome man, Long John simply sprung forwards, raising both his hands and cuts into each shoulder of Kuma. The large man now looks somewhat in pain and glared daggers at Long John. Long John drew his sword, Tsumeoni ('Devil's Claw) and stabbed the Shichibukai in the heart. Kuma looked down, his eyes widened and blood pumping out from his chest, then his eyes fluttered and he collapsed to the ground, creating a massive indentation and earthquake. A large man indeed.)

Long John: You were worth 290,000,000? Seems a bit much, considering how easily you died. I guess shouldn't speak ill of the dead, though. I always regret having to take a life, but we pirates and you Warlords, we are common enemies. I won't afford you any mercy.

Mihawk: A devastating defeat... And what do you plan for me, young fool?

Long John: You'll have to be taken down as well!

Bug-eye: He's mine. You got the large guys, so I get this guy.

Mihawk: The day has not come, where I will allow myself to be captured or killed by tramps like you... If you don't allow me to leave, then I will open you up.

Bug-eye: Nah uh, you ain't going anywhere, Warlord!

Mihawk: I beg to differ. (Draws his massive sword and cuts a line into the ground. Bug-eye makes to use his Soru, but is surprised when the ground cracks and he has to avoid them. When both he and Long John look up, Mihawk is gone)

Long John: Dammit! We let him get away.

Bug-eye: Oh well, you still got the other guy.
@Exorcist. Heh, fair enough, dude. XD. Vice-Admiral Tashigi... That should be pretty interesting.
[ The richest man in the world! Meeting of five. Part 1 ]

- Two days ago -

Doukeshi, slowly opened the door infront of him before walking inside the room where his father was a bit of busy with his journal. Approaching the old man, Doukeshi sat down next to him, awaiting for his response.

Father, after noticing Doukeshi's presence: Hm? Oh, son! I was so worried about you, the knights said that you went after that witch who took your friend! Is everything alright!?!

Doukeshi turned his head to the right, looking out of the window: Father, i am fine but i was too late as they had already sold her somewhere else.

Father who appeared to be rather surprised and well... sad: Oh, that is so awful to hear.. my child.. but there is something else... you did not come here to inform me of that, did you?

Doukeshi: Yeah, you're right. The World Government requested a meeting with me. I assume that they wish to lend my capabilities for their new group called CK-5. I have no idea nor information about it, so i came here to seek your guidance.

Father suddenly stood up, placing his right hand on Doukeshi's shoulder: CK-5, hmmm.. yes i've heard of it. Gorosei are planning to create such group, which means that CK-5 will be reciving orders, directly from the five. If the Gorosei themselves ask for your aid, then you should accept it.

Doukeshi stood up and turned around, walking towards the door: I thought so too. This "Golden Age" will be cleansed by justice.

He walked outside of his family's mansion and turned to the right, heading towards the palace where the meeting was about to be held. On his way there, he accidently bumped into someone who seemed to be in hurry, both of them fell on the ground, quietly cursing eachother while doing so. As he stood up, noticing that the one who bumped into him had a rather familiar face, he extended his right hand towards the man, who chuckled lightly before grabbing by it, pulling himself up.

Doukeshi: Hmph~ Well, well.. aint a surprise to see you around here... Alejandro, or should i call you "The richest man in the world" ?

Alejandro chuckled loudly, enough for his jewels to drop from his pockets: Haha~ Long time no see my friend! I was just summoned by the World Governemnt.. something about joining somekind of a group...

Doukeshi, appeared to be rather surprised: Oh? So you too huh... i wonder who else... i mean i was invited too.

Alejandro: Well then.. shall we?

Doukeshi smiled before answering: Yeah~ Let us see what the Wolrd Government is up to..

- Current time -

Doukeshi and Alejandro walked out of the palace as the meeting had finally ended. Both of them seemed rather tired and annoyed by the fact that they had to sit there for two days straight, listening about the reports and facts.

Doukeshi, after exhaling: Man~ this was boring..

Alejandro, repeating after him: Yeah... but... those three girls we're pretty... teehee~

Doukeshi slammed his palm at Alejandro's head: Idiot! We are all a team now. Dont even think about charming anyone, we have to act cool and do as World Government says. Though even i was not aware that there we're so many powerful pirates out there.

Alejandro, appeared more serious: You're right, from this day on.. life will be more dangerous, but i doubt that we will have any problems.. well i mean.. have you heard rumors about yourself?

Doukeshi: Rumors... me? No.

Alejandro, chuckled lightly meanwhile observing his golden rings: They say that you're one of the most feared persons under World Government's affliation, a copy of "Red Hair" himself.

Doukeshi: Hmph, funny. I've met him once and he was not looking like a bad guy, though his power was indeed devastating. If the pirates think of me as such big threat then it is good indeed. All we need now, is to wait for orders.
Glad you liked the post BP. Got one more in that line to do for her, then onto my other two characters.
okay final character my sea king pirates still need everything my all merman crew.

Name: Mistsukai

Affiliation: doctor of the black bird pirates, head of medical divison (4th fleet ), Doctor of the roger pirates (former ), white beard pirates (former), Doctor on the revoluntary army (former )

Appearance: picture

Personality: Mistukai is a very laid back and calm person. Considering he is "dead" he has an up beat attitude about his life. at times he acts like he enjoys immortality other times he acts like he loathes it. As he is "90" he is also proven to be senile and isn't scared to go that extra mile to get a result he is a dedicated scientist. he is also seen as very smart and insightful when it comes to medicine as he does anything he can to save his patients however if he feels the patient is going to die even if he works hard he seems to not try to save that person.

History: Mitsukai became a part of the roger pirates and was trained under there head doctor in the art of medicine at a young age. during a battle Mitsukai was on the brink of death and found and ate the chi chi no mi though the fuirt's power seemed to of not kicked in Mitsukai "died" due to injury and left on the battle field. Mitsukai came to life 6 hours later and spent the next few months looking for the roger pirates having heard about his captains capture and execution. Mitsukai was without purporse until about 40 years later when he joined the revoulintary army. and aided them as a doctor. it is unknown how close he was to the higher ups but he did gain some information about certain things that most people didn't. again during a invasion he was presumed dead due being stabbed through the stomach when really he was just knocked out. Mitsukai than spent the next 5 or so years learning how to use his power. at some point he joined the white beard pirates as a much needed doctor to help take care of the dieing captain. up until the battle of marine ford at that point Mitsukai left and wondered aimlessly around. until he met his current captain a spry young man Named Karasu who needed a doctor with Mitsukai's knowledge Karasu didn't refuse his newly accuired friends knowledge. and has been sailing with him ever since.

Devil fuirt : chi chi no mi

Other abilities:

Haki ( mastered )

Rokushiki

Weapon(s) : he doesn't have a weapon but he does carry flasks of blood in his lab coat 4 on each side and has two blood packs at all times attached to the back part of his pants hidden by his coat.

Bounty : 350,000,000
 okay final character my sea king pirates still need everything my all merman crew. Name: Mistsu
[In a town somewhere along the Red Line]

The sound of the music and people pounded against the huge steel metal door that had been placed underground, at the end of a flight of stairs heading into a cellar. The sound became even louder as the steel door was pushed open and a drunken pirate stepped out, snickering as the door slammed shut behind him. The man blinked through his stupor as he began up the stairs and was cut off by an arm that extended out in front of him, stopping his progress.

“Who’re you?” George Linus demanded dizzily as he tried to focus on the figure in front of him. The bright sunlight gave him a headache that made it difficult for him to keep his balance and he rubbed his eyes a few times to try and clear his vision.

“Wow, you’re stoned. In broad daylight, too.” The voice snickered. “It must be a pretty great party down there. Can I get in on it?”

“It’s not for anyone to just walk in.” George muttered. “If you don’t know the password—”

“Come on now, don’t be like that. How about this; if you tell me the password, I won’t hand you in for your measly 5,000 belli reward.”

“Wha—“ George stumbled back in surprise. “Who’re you?!”

“Hey now, I asked you for something first, didn’t I?”

[Inside the cellar/tavern]

The music playing was loud enough that the men playing pull and those laughing by the bar were talking at the top of their voices, thoroughly enjoying themselves. The smell of booze was thick and the corners of the bar were caked in a thick smoke from people with pipes and cigars. No one paid any mind to the steel door opening and shutting as a newcomer walked in and headed straight for the bar.

“Hey, Mr. Bartender!” The newcomer called with a grin. “Send me some of your finest wine and leave the bottle! I want to be able to feel the mucus back up in my throat!”

“You might want to try something a little stronger than wine if that’s what you want.” The bartender advised as he tossed the bottle over to the newcomer, who caught it easily.

“No thanks—I don’t do anything but wine. Everything else tastes worse than the sewers.” The newcomer chuckled as he flicked the cork out of the bottle and tipped the bottom up, chugging at a rapid pace.

“Wow~” A voice came from beside the newcomer. “It’s not even noon yet and you’re already drinking that much?”

“My personal clock is different than others.” The newcomer grinned at the young lady sitting on the stool beside him. She had strange eyes, but was clearly appealing to any man, especially with an inviting smile like that. “It’s practically evening to me!”

“You must be a hard worker, then.”

“You bet your ass I am.” The newcomer hooted as he wrapped an arm around the woman, pulling her close. She giggled at his brashness. “What’s your name, little lady?”

“I’m Erika.” Her eyes flared with curiosity. “Just what do you do? You dress a bit like a pirate. You aren’t a real one, are you? Pirates don’t normally come around here.”

“I’m the scum of this earth, just like the rest of these guys here!” The newcomer waved an arm toward everyone around them. “Except I’m honest about it!”

“But what do you do? Hunting, maybe?”

“You could say that.” The newcomer chuckled. “But enough about my, sweetie. Tell me a bit more about this place. You say pirates don’t normally come here? I’m a traveler, so I don’t know much.”

“Uh, uh.” Erika smirked as she wagged a finger at him, backing away slightly as he moved closer. “I asked first.”

“Come on, cut me some slack, sweetie.” The newcomer sighed. “I don’t like talking about my work.”

“Really? Then let me ask you something else.”

She raised her voice as she asked the next question.

“Just what is a Shichibukai interested in coming here for?”

There was a stunned silence that pervaded the entire bar as the music cut off abruptly. The newcomer’s strangely made hat shadowed his eyes as he grinned wryly.

“You shouldn’t have raised your voice, sweetie.” He murmured a moment before everything was a blur of movement. Left and right, guns were being drawn from behind backs and under tables, all pointed directly at the strange man. The newcomer had hopped up swiftly, drawing two hand gun that looked small and obsolete against the big guns being pointed at him. Nevertheless, he continued to smirk at everyone around him.

“Come on guys,” He said calmly. “Can’t a fellow just have a drink every once in a while? What does it matter what my profession is?”

“We don’t accept your kind.” The bartender informed him as he pointed his large rifle directly at the newcomer’s head. “You ain’t wanted ‘ere.”

“And by ‘my kind’, you mean…?”

“Dogs! Two-faced scum! Shichibukai! You pathetic pirates who once had all kinds of fame before ya’ threw it away to work for those damn marines!”

“Ah, I see.” The new comer grinned. “And do you know just which of the ‘two-faced scum’ I happen to be?”

“You ain’t Hawk-eye!” One of the men called. “And ya’ ain’t that Tyran, Kuma!”

“Nope.” Another guy agreed. “If ya’ ask me…he’s dead.”

Gun shots filled the room instantly as the newcomer ducked suddenly, moving swiftly as he fired his guns out quickly. The men were surprised as he continued to move, apparently dodging their bullets. Two of the men dropped with a yelp suddenly, blood spreading from their thighs. In this small distraction, four more dropped as well with similar wounds. The men continued to drop like flies as they attempted to shoot down the single man, but the guy seemed to be able to see their bullets coming and dodging it with ease.

“Damn it!” One of the men yelled as two guys beside him fell. “Is this that freaking haki I heard about?!”

“Please.” The newcomer snorted as he suddenly stepped directly up to this man. A stray bullet flew out of nowhere and knocked into the gun in his hands, tossing it to the ground. All the other men were on the floor, groaning as they held their wounded legs painfully. “You guys are just firing at me randomly. Believe it or not, there is some skill in using guns. I don’t need haki to dodge bullets that aren’t aimed at me, but just toward me. I am “Longshot” Locksley, the best marksmen you’ll ever see.”

The man couldn’t stand looking into the Shichibukai’s eyes for long. The intimidation made him collapsed to his knees, panting heavily before passing out. The Shichibukai sighed then, moaning.

“There goes my vacation.” He moaned. “I can’t even go into a tavern outside of the Grand Line without people getting excited.”

He turned his attention to Erika, who was still sitting by the bar, staring at the unconscious men with surprise.

“It’s all thanks to you, sweetie. There was no need to give me away like that.”

Erika just stared at him with wide, fearful eyes on the verge of panic. This made the Shichibukai roll his eyes.

“Quit the act. I know you’re not some helpless dame—you’d be unconscious already if you were. I may be a sucker for the pretty gals, but I’m far from stupid.”

Erika blinked at him for a moment before a grin spread across her face. She crossed her legs as she leaned back, grinning at him.

“You really are worthy of your title, Longshot.” She said easily without a trace of fear in her voice. “Not a scratch on you, despite being outnumbered thirty-three to one. Kudos.”

“Right…” The Shichibuki scratched his head awkwardly. What was with this girl? “That’s just my formal title—I prefer to be called Cade. If I had to guess, you’re a Cipher Pol, right? I bet ‘Erika’s not even your real name.”

“I’m just here for my own leisure as well.” She assured. “There’s quite a few bounties here, albeit small compared to the Grand Line.”

“No thanks.” Cade shrugged as he stuck his guns into the belts around his hip. “I don’t like to accept bounties for jobs I didn’t originally take. You can have ‘em if you want. I’m heading back to the Grand Line before word gets out I’m here and people start freaking out. See ya.”

Erika watched as the Shichibukai exited the room, the steel door slamming behind him. She sighed in exasperation. What an unpredictable fellow. She hadn’t expected him to suddenly act so good-natured after she provoked the men to attack her like that. Well, at least he’d completed her job of dealing with this underground meeting place for criminals. The marines were already on their way, so she’d be on her way soon as well.

“Bibibi. Bibibi. Bibibi.”

“Hello, hello~?” She sang into the Den Den Mushi.

“Ran, it’s about time you’ve picked up!” An annoyed voice growled at her. “I’ve been calling you for ages!”

“I know. I was ignoring it since I was in the middle of working.”

“‘Working’ or flirting with another guy?!”

“Both. So what’s on your mind, boss?”

“Head over to Enies Lobby, Ran. Now. I don’t care if your mission’s incomplete. I’ll take responsibility.”

“Oh, you’d do that for me? How sweet, my dear Spandack!”

“Ran.”

Ran laughed at the threatening tone her boss used. “Alright, alright, cool down. I’m done anyways, so no worries. I’ll be over there on the first marine ship I see. Bye ya!”

[Enies Lobby; Tower of Justice Director’s Office]

Spandack, chief of CP9, sighed in exasperation as he placed the Den Den Mushi back down on the desk in front of him. He pinched his pencil thin nose as he imagined just what he was doing. Having the entire 9th Cipher Pol back in one room…the last time that had happened, all of Enies Lobby ended up being bombarded by the navy indiscriminately thanks to his idiot brother’s screw up. But Spandack wasn’t like his brother. He was going to uphold the justice of the World Government properly, as instructed to him by the Gorosei. He’d be able to control the CP9 as he has for so long, as he made sure that this group was more competent than the last.

“You seem a bit distracted, Director.” One of the two men sitting on the couch in front of the desk, arms and legs folded tightly with his cap tilted over his eyes, though it could not hope to hide the Pinocchio nose the man had. “Nervous, are you?”

“Of course. Anyone would be nervous to have a group like you around to screw things up.” Spandack calmly scratched the ferret sitting on his desk quietly behind the ears, and the little animal rubbed its face against his palm. “Kaku, as a veteran, I’m hoping that you’ll keep things orderly?”

“Of course.” Kaku replied firmly. “It’s not as if any of us are anything like the last generation of CP9, especially with Jabra gone.”

“That’s a bit hypocritical, don’t you think?” The figure beside Kaku raised an eyebrow at him. “After all, I heard that you were the one who split the entire building in half on his own.”

“That was because Jabra provoke me!”

“Only an idiot lets themselves be provoked by their ally. Right guys?”

Several figure standing in the shadows behind the couch, at least a dozen in number, murmured their agreement, nodding with enthusiasm. The man beside Kaku grinned.

“You see? You’re outnumbered.”

“As if that counts!” Kaku snorted in disbelief.

“Quiet, you guys.” Spandack pinched his nose once more, closing his eyes. “Don’t argue over something so stupid.”

The two CP9 gave each other one last look before turning away haughtily.

Yep, Spandack thought. This was going to be fun.
Name: Ran Fall

Appearance: Ran is a young, pretty girl with short black hair and crimson eyes that have an air of intimidation to them. She appears to wear casual clothes, usually a sweater that accentuates her sizable chest. She wears a long lime green skirt that reaches past her knees and a pair of flat jade sandals. From her back, a pair of small black wings protrude, resembling an angel’s, save the color.

Personality: Ran has a light teasing personality and enjoys flirting with people, mostly out of habit. She has a tendency to make men around her blush a lot as feel absolute no shame in her actions, even when reprimanded. Despite her actions, however, she doesn’t feel any attachment to any men and usually thinks of them much differently than she lets on, though she never lets anyone learn just what she really thinks. She has a powerful mental barrier set up that prevents anyone from being able to guess what she really thinks, being force to take her word when she gives her opinions. However, she is a talented liar and has no tells, due to not feeling bothersome emotions like ‘guilt’ or ‘regret’.

History: Ran Fall was born in Skypeia as the granddaughter of Gan Fall, god of Skypeia. When he was thrown from his throne by Enel, she was confused about as to why he didn’t try to fight back with a rebel group of any sorts. She had viewed her grandfather truly as a god, and couldn’t not understand why a god could be defeated. Was it because her grandfather was a fraud and Enel was the true god? She could not accept this possibility and insisted that the old man ceased his pointless vigilante missions and fought for his throne. But Gan refused his granddaughter time and time again, until he eventually admitted to being afraid. Struck by this, Ran Fall fled from Skypeia, unable to stand being near the man any longer. She wandered for ages, unsure of what to believe until she eventually came to meet Spandack, a man who intended to turn the Cipher Pols into something more than his useless brother was in charge of. By this point, Ran had lost all faith in any ideals such as ‘justice’ or what was ‘right’, so she decided to see someone else’s ideals instead. It is unknown what she thinks of Monkey D. Luffy for defeating Enel and returning her grandfather to his throne, as she refuses to speak about it. Ran currently acts as an undercover agent, using her powers of seduction to collect information and become a double agent to destroy underground organizations from the inside without the use of force.

Special Abilities: “Kuiki Kuiki no Mi”

Other Abilities: She is a practitioner of the rokushiki, but uses them mostly for convenience, rather than actual combat. Ran carries several dials with her and uses them for her covert missions.
alright time for my next installment ;P

-The black bird of the sea final part-

-the Vampire and the demon vs the Acrobat and the tamer-

-Naraku had made it to the ship while his captain the two captains busy he looked at the ship and scratched his head- "really it's unguarded how unusual for captain to recklessly leave there ship unguarded like this." -just as Naraku went to go and destory the ship something caught him on his left shoulder a large gash appeared as he flew through the air landing on the ground bouncing up and down until finally he arched his arm in a way he could flip upright onto his feet- "what the hell was that ?" he noticed the gash on his shoulder and a man on a tricycle with a sword smiling-

-Naruku's face became that of slight shock- "who the hell are you ?"

-the man smirked- "I am the great Acrobat Cabji the guard of this ship and second mate to Captain Buggy and Alvida"

-Naraku let ou a huff- "Hmph you don't look all that threatening don't let this one cut get to your head you caught me off guard" -Naraku unsheathed his spear from his back- "I am first mate Naraku don't expect to live through this conflict" -Cabaji cycled forward with great speed to Naraku's surprise but he was able to parry the strike and smirked- "Heru hi Hou (hell flame cannon )" Naraku brought his hand back as black flames swirled around his palm he thrusted his arm forward and a large blast of black flames came speeding toward cabaji's exposed- " Kyokugi! Yama Noboro" Cabaji leaped into the air and rose rather high going above Naraku's head aiming his blade downward- "Ichirin Zashi" Naraku only smirked as he parried the rapidly descending acrobat and took hold of the tricycle wheel pulling it out from under him he than through it off in the distance Cabaji's eye's widend with anger as he ran fourth trying to plunge his blade into Naraku's exposed stomach. Naraku brought up his knee witch connected with Cabaji's chin the overwhelming force and strength of Naraku sent Cabaji sky rocketing into the air and causing him hit the ground with a loud smack that echoed throughout the island the ground tremored beneath causing a Crater where Cabaji had landed-

-Cabaji stood up in the crater witch he had created his had blood coming from his arm and mouth he staggered to stand up- "you are strong i'll give you that scum. but don't think you've won just yet were not through, Mohji care to join me we can share the reward for killing this loser." -a main withe what looked like white fur and a mane around his head came fourth he was also riding on a Lion, Naraku only laughed- "oh this is priceless you guys actually think you're pirates ? that's funny"

-Mohji snarled- "I won't need you for this fight Ritchie after all I consumed a Devil fuirt known as the cat cat fuirt Model Lion"

-Naraku only smiled- "you're a Zoan type ? so am I only differance is our power" -Mohji snarled as he became a Lion human hybird- "I couldn't agree more" -he ran fourth as did Cabaji who leaped into the air above Naraku and in haled- "Kyokugi! Kaji Oyaji" -Mohji ran fourth as the flames seemed to of hit Naraku- "Sliver slasher" -the sound scratches could be heard- "that was easy" Mohji went back to his normal form and turned as his eye's went wide with shock so did Cabaji- "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT !" -the pointed to a thing that stood where Naraku was. a tail was flickering wings that were like that of a bats were seen on the creatures back. black skin creeped up to the elbow of the creature horns were extended from it's forhead the creature smiled to reval sharp teeth-

Naraku : "I told you I ate a Zoan type Devil fuirt you never let me finish explaining I ate the God god fuirt Model Demon"

-Mohji instantly went into his hybrid form- "So what !, it won't garuntee victory !" -Mhoji ran fourth as something stopped him dead in his tracks - "what is this ?" -Mhoji looked down to see blood wrapped around his ankles like that of a whip it had snared him- "what the hell ?" he looked over to Cabaji who looked like he was in great pain as the seemingly strings of blood were coming from his open wounds- "ahh the pain it hurts it hurts it hurts!" Cabaji was clearly in aganoy another man stepped fourth his hair was white and muffled like that of a mad scientist- "you know I was in the middle of napping when I heard two loud mouth bafoons knocking on my front door. Names Mitsukai. to think our dear first mate needed to transform to deal with you loud mouths."

-Naraku smiled- "took you a while Mitsukai"

-Misukai sighed- "you know these guys are a real pain in the ass when your trying to sleep"

-End- hope it's not too long

@Exorcist. Why do you call him 'Spandack'? Lol. By the way, exclude Jyabura from CP9, he seceded from them long ago. Interestingly enough, Bug-eye is his grandson. XD
The first known director was Spandine. The second is that jerk, Spandam. So I decided to keep the unnofficial name cycle going with Spandack. As for Jyabura, I sort of implied he was no longer a part of CP9. I don't know if I'm going to involve any other former CP9 agents, since most were jerks.
Name: Asuka, known as "Lady in the dark."

Affiliation: World Government, CK-5 (member)

Appearance: Asuka is a pretty young woman with brown eyes and long, straight dark brown hair which she lets it fall over her shoulders. She usually wears a long, light red kimono, a pair of wooden sandals. During her duty as amember of CK-5, she wears group's uniform.

Personality: Asuka is shown as a shy, quiet and kind woman who is also often shown to be quite naive but behind that thick mask lies a true cold hearted killer who wont pity anyone though it takes some guts and time to break that mask.

History: Born in New World, Wano Country. Asuka was raised by the traditions but she did not accept the fact of being so modest and graceful as she wanted to become a samurai which was not allowed in her village. She fled from her homeland and joined up with marines, there we're only few that knew about her existence as she was assigned under "Assassins", therefore her identity was covered. She was later assigned to CK-5.

Special abilities: Moya-Moya No Mi (Smog-Smog Fruit)

Other abilities:

Asuka has mastered the art of stealth, she is a capable close-combat fighter, prefering light- weapons such as daggers not to mention her deadly speed. Thanks to her devil fruit ability she became a notorious assassin who is feared through the world.

* And now two more.... hmm.. nah actually im taking "Captain Hina" also into CK-5 if no1 has anything against that xD*
Name: Vincent “Manifold” Drake

Appearance: Vince wears an impeccable tailored outfit with creased black pants, wingtips, a white collared shirt, a maroon vest, and a black jacket. Vince has short reddish hair that he gels back to keep all his hair flat and straight and wears prescription goggles due to his terrible eyesight, made to remain on his face with a strap during combat.

Personality: Vince has a slightly coy personality and prefers to take the initiative on his own, acting as an individual. At the same time, he acts as the leader of his own private army, choosing to do all of his actions without the aid of others while only utilizing him and his numbers. Vince enjoys jokes and puns, and often makes jokes regarding his ability, confusing people. Vince takes pride in his self-efficiency nonetheless and while he doesn’t mind most of his fellow CP9 agents, he dislikes having to share the glory of his victories with others.

History: Vince was raised and trained as a CP9 to develop his superhuman combat abilities. He had always struggled at the physical side, such as performing rankyaku or shigan, while everything else came easily to him. He had always been a slightly undisciplined person, developing more of a ‘personality’, so to speak, while many of his colleagues remained rather cold. Vince has no qualms in killing for the sake of ‘justice’, but he does not believe that he’s really acting in its name. He’s just an assassin of the world government who kills in the name of a concept, which he finds pretty amusing. He stole the Hitode Hitode no Mi after boarding a rookie pirate ship that was heading down to Fishman Island. Once he realized that he could not swim out after tossing all them men out of the coating, he used his new found power in a masochistic fashion in order to create enough copies to control the whole ship and direct it back up to the surface.

Special Abilities: Hitode Hitode no Mi

Other abilities: As a CP9 agent, Vince has access to all six of the rokushiki, but specializes in Kami-e, able to alter his body(ies) to take on different physiques for different purposes. This is especially easy, as he’s a starfish man with a simply structure and soft body, so he takes much less energy than the others.

So, the CP9 so far: Waver (no last name), Vincent, Ran, and Kaku. People are welcome to create their own CP9 agent if they like.
On another note, I'd assume that a meeting of the Shichibukai will take place in Mariejois in response to the death of multiple members? (Bo-kun!!!! T.T) And I think I read somewhere that Akainu is still fleet admiral? Correct me if I'm wrong. I just want to get a bearing of which cannon characters have changed rank and who may have replaced them.

Exorcist: You're killing of Bo-kun?!

BP: Who?

Exorcist: Bo-kun! The tyrannical bear of awesomeness! He's the guy who's got the devil fruit I wish I could eat!

BP: Tyrannical...oh, you mean Kuma!

Exorcist: WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL?!?!

BP: We need to replace the old with the new, you know. He wasn't going to last forever.

Exorcit: YES HE WAS! PACIFISTA ARE IMMORTAL! YOU WILL LIVE IN MY HEART FOREVER, BO-KUN---UGH.... *collapses on his face*

Whiteflame: *holding a blow dart* When he goes hysterical, he really goes mad, huh?

BP: ....Can I borrow one of those?
[A Warm Welcome for a Turncoat, Final Part!]

Lucia opened her eyes. The room around her was dimly lit, a single large candle in the middle of it casting large shadows across the walls from the furniture littered about it. It was a large room, easily capable of housing a number of the guards. It was an orderly and lightly cooled without a hint of the searing heat of Level 4.

She tried to rise, but was immediately wracked with pain and lay back down. All she could do was twist her head to see what was about her. She was lying on a bed that was much too large for her. To her left was only a wall, and to her right a table with a pair of chairs. In one of those chairs was her sword, latched tightly into its scabbard.

Yoruchi: I knew you’d wake up. He didn’t believe me, but I knew you would.

Lucia: Where are we?

Yoruchi: All I know is that I was underwater and now I’m dry. It was nice of him to dry me off. I hate being wet. Did we destroy evil?

Lucia spoke out loud: You’ll have to tell me that.

???: He won’t, but I will.

A gruff voice spoke from the corner. Lucia jumped, pain searing through her body as she angled herself to see the speaker. The man was gigantic, with large wings growing out of his back and horns upon his head, though one appeared to be made of metal, a synthetic replica of one he lost. He sat at another sat at another table, the height and size of it and his chair made to accommodate his much more substantial frame. Vice Warden Magellan sat before a plate of food that was so poisonous she could smell the distinct odor of putrefaction from where she lay.

Lucia frowned: You talked to him?

Yoruchi: I still am. I like him.

Magellan: As well you should. It was no easy task to fish you out of all that salt water.

Lucia: Yoruchi doesn’t like most people. Does that mean I can trust you?

Magellan grunted: You would be a fool to trust me for something like that. Perhaps for the fact that I’ve left you your sword, or that I took the time to bind up your wounds. Those are more substantial.

Lucia’s frowned deepened. She eyed the Vice Warden critically, wondering what gain there could be in his actions.

Magellan: In the end, you have little choice but to trust me. Sadi-chan couldn’t have smuggled you out, and no one else knows the circumstances by which you arrived here. If you want to make it back to Marineford, you’ll have to see me as an ally. Or else, I can always leave you here to rot.

Lucia nodded, lying back. She had trust issues with most people, but this wasn’t one of the times she had the luxury of exercising them.

Lucia: Doflamingo?

Magellan: Dead. We found his corpse full of holes and impaled with your sword. He’s lucky that’s all he got. The damage he did to Level 4 will take months to fix, and the incoming seawater will make the floor practically unusable during that time. We’ve had to transfer the surviving prisoners to Level 3.

Lucia: And how do you plan to keep his death concealed?

Magellan: We won’t. The official story is that Doflamingo forged the signatures of the Gorosei, entered Impel Down under false auspices, and was put down after going wild on Level 4. The courageous efforts of our staff managed to defeat him, and he was killed before his purpose could be discovered.

Lucia: And my disappearance?

Magellan paused: The prisoner Lucia Lawson was never here. As I recall, she became a Shichibukai at a very opportune time. Your week at Impel Down will never have existed.

So that’s how long she’d been out. Five days…

Lucia was silent. The only people who might know differently would keep their mouths shut. The Gorosei would keep silent, and anyone who worked with Doflamingo to get her imprisoned would either have been bribed or threatened. None of them would come forward. Only the staff of Impel Down would know the truth, and few of them even knew she had come.

She sat up, groaning against the pain, and met Magellan’s eyes. The former Warden had been in charge of Impel Down until Strawhat Luffy and the Blackbeard pirates had wreaked their havoc here, and yet she got the feeling he was still very much in charge. All the reports she had heard of Hannyabal placed him as a bumbling and inept leader, though Impel Down still ran like clockwork. Now she knew why.

Lucia: Why do all this for me?

Magellan sighed, a cloud of poison coming out of his mouth as he did. Lucia raised her hands to her nose and mouth, holding her breath to prevent it from taking effect.

Magellan: With your strength, you probably could have simply evaded his attacks and made your way out of the prison. If you had, you would have dragged him through the rest of Impel Down, putting a great deal of our guards and the physical integrity of this prison at great risk. You faced him down instead. I don’t pretend to know your reasons, but considering it was Doflamingo, you prevented more damage than you could know.

Lucia’s eyes became downcast. Why did she fight him? He was easily the most dangerous opponent she had ever faced, and yet she never sought escape. Why?

Lucia: He came here for me. I put your prison at risk.

Magellan: Perhaps so, though if he was this focused on killing you, it likely would have ended poorly no matter the location of your confrontation. It wasn’t your choice where you were sent.

His statement was followed by a long silence. Each of them met the others’ gaze, and though she agreed with what he said, she couldn’t shake herself of the feeling that she had caused this. Doflamingo had been right – what did she stand for; what were her goals; why had she become a Shichibukai?

Yoruchi: You still haven’t said what you thought of it. Aren’t you proud of me?

Such a simple desire, pride. Yoruchi was like a child, desiring his parent’s pride in some feat. It was strange to think of such an aged blade in that way, though to a blade that never aged, time was a difficult thing to grasp. Would that she could define her desires so simply. Pride wasn’t her goal. Still, she couldn’t continue to brood on it, not now. Not here.

Lucia smiled: You performed wonderfully.

A feeling of contentment radiated off the blade. She had wielded it for over a decade now, and still she hardly understood him.

Magellan rose: Well, we can keep you here until your wounds heal. We don’t want any undue ques-

Lucia stood, gritting her teeth against the pain. She was only lightly clothed, bandages covering much of her torso and arms. Most of her clothing was carefully folded and laid beside the bed, apparently having been stitched up rather hastily. She could hardly imagine Magellan managing such a feat with those huge hands of his. She shrugged on the clothing, gingerly trying to avoid the worst of her wounds, though a couple began to bleed through the bandages.

Magellan: You’re going to waste such fine bandaging? With wounds that deep, you’ll need to stay here at least another week.

Lucia grimaced: I’ve been here too long already, though I appreciate the sentiment.

Magellan shrugged: Fine. If you want to kill yourself, so be it. I’ll arrange a ship to take you to Marineford immediately.

Lucia nodded, pulling the turtleneck over her head. She told herself that her desire to leave came from wanting to put this all behind her, to move on. But she knew that what she sought wasn’t distraction, but answers. Answers she wouldn’t find here. She felt a hand fall lightly on her shoulder, and glanced up at the imposing figure behind her.

Magellan: Don’t be so quick to die, Lucia. You won’t find any answers in death.

Lucia: It’s not death I seek.

Magellan frowned: Do you? I wonder.

With that, he left her side, pushing his way out the door.
@Exorcist. I'm sure you'll survive. Lol. Like I said at an earlier date, there needs to be new characters in this RP. XD.

Exorcist: New? As in, people who haven't been on OP previously?

Bp: Yes... I'm surprised that you ask such a question.

Exorcist: Yes, well, I must be making sure. It is an interesting topic.

Bp: Yeah, yeah - take it easy, buddy.

Exorcist: I remember a day, where I first began to watch it and I was entranced by the raw beauty of it and the intriguing characters that I met. It was magical, like when I first played with Yugioh cards, or the first PS3 game. I fell in love with it and it was simply- (Is cut off)

Bp: My god... Again? (Fires the dart at Exorcist, the one he borrowed from Whiteflame) Thanks, Whiteflame, it really came in handy.

Exorcist: (About to become unconscious from the dart's tranquiliser) Damn you, both!!!
why do we keep hitting exorcist with darts ?

-All out war Buggy pirates vs The Black Bird Pirates-

-Mohji was shocked in his hybrid lion form the blood that snared his feet like a net he growled silently- "so you also have devil fuirt powers." -Mitsukai nodded- "Yup that I do but it doesn't matter as your going to die anyway." -Mohji went to try and attack but the net of blood tightened and small spikes appeared on the snare of blood Mohji winced in pain and fell down to the ground- "you both have been caught by my chi chi no mi's entanglement it's over"

-Cabaji managed to murmur some words- " Kyokugi! Kaji Oyaji" -the words were faint but flames shot from his mouth and hit Mohji who yelled at the fact his team mate just burned him but it caused the blood to boil and loosen allowing him to escape and Launch toward Mitsukai- "Silver Slasher" Two large scratch marks appeared on Mistukai's chest blood spraying from his wounds as he flew through the air landing on his back, Mhoji smirked as he licked the blood from his hand- "now that he's dead your time Demon-chan" -Naraku chuckled- "I'd pay more attention to the "dead" guy than me" -Mitsukai stood up his wounds healing as he put his hand behind his neck- "you know your a real pain in the ass Cat."

-Mhoji's eyes became filled with Rage he ran toward Mitsukai entering his full lion form- "I'll end you with one strike !"

-Mitsukai smiled- "You can't well witch has already been killed" -Lifted up his leg- "Suffer greatly Stupid Cat Rankyaku Yari ( stromg leg spear) -A large blast of wind launched fourth in the form of a spear the fast and powerful strike of wind smacked and shot through Mhoji casuing him to turn back into his normal form as blood sprayed from his mouth- "What are these guys ?" Mhoji hit the ground and lost conciseness-

-Naraku looked at Cabaji- "it's me and you now little acrobat" -Cabaji gulped- "I'll win agaisnt a weakling like you" -Naraku was already in front of Cabaji and upper cut him in the chin launching Cabaji into the air once Cabaji smacked into the ground he also became unconcisen-

-near the dock Buggy and Alvida had been trying to hit there target even with the power of Buggy's chop chop fuirt it seemed in vain Karasu had only been evading when finally the two stopped there onslaught of useless attacks- "what..is ..he ..made ..of" -Buggy was tired and frustrated it showed on his face, Karasu smirked- "Do you wish for me to end this ?" -Buggy and Alvida laughed- "the only one who will be ending anything will be us" -Alvida gestured to her self as she spoke-

-Karasu lifted up his blade and brought it into him bending his arm that held the blade around him- "one sword style : Hitoe Surasshu ( Single Slash ) " -what looked like a fast strike of wind blast fourth Alvida's hat blew off her head she started to laugh but than blood sprayed from her body a large cut formed Diagonlly across she managed to get the words out before she hit the ground- "how?" -Karasu looked at Buggy who had a look on his face that was beyond anger- "Swords are useless Against me Pirate You can't win!"

-Karasu only smiled- "I don't believe I told you my devil fruit power " -Karasu held out his hand turning it in a upward fashion as his fingers turned into that of a breeze- "I control the wind and air such is the power of the Wind Wind Fuirt. I could easyily incerease the pressure around you with the wind making it impossable for you to seperate your self than I could easily cut you"

-Buggy begun to sweat as he was stuck now he had no idea his opponent had such a strong power- "S-So WHAT! I am THE GREAT CAPTAIN BUGGY I WILL NEVER LOOSE !" -His body disesemabled and Rushed toward Karasu who held out his palm- " Kaze Kiatsu Bakuha (wind Pressure blast )" -A large blast of wind launched from his palm and smacked into Buggy causing him and the knocked out Alvida to crash into there ship- "Leave this island and never come back Scum" -Buggy didn't even grab Mhoji or Cabaji who both leaped onto the ship as it took off in a hurry-

-Kiya came walking down- "what the hell pirate where have you been all this time !?" -she looked angery, Karasu sighed- "forgive me admiral some riff raff appeared I delt with them." -Kiya shrugged- "well Head quarters called it would seem that the Joker Doflamingo has been killed at impel down after unauthorized access and destroyed most of the fourth level. also a meeting of the Shichibukai should be happening soon take care Pirate" -Karasu smirked at the name of Lucia- "I see" -Karasu turned and walked off as the marine ship departed and the sun set- "well well quite the turn of events a meeting of the Shichibukai should be interesting."

End now to begun my next installment ;P
Name: Hope (GX-0)

Affiliation: World Government, Vegapunk's creations, CK-5 (member)

Appearance: Hope appears to be a very attractive young girl with dark blue hair, dark blue colored eyes and rather tan skin. She is not very tall, somewhere around 165cm and her body build is rather limy. Under the attractive young girl's skin, lies one of the most powerful cyborg ever created, made of unbreakable metal that appears to be black colored.

Personality: Hope was programmed under "Go along the wave" motto, meaning she is rather laid back and lazy but when it comes to "Explode something up" her so called "Cyborg Instincts" awaken, making her a maniac with dangerous weapons, capable of annihilating whole country.

History: For ten years, Vegapunk perfected a single cyborg with his new ideas. During that time, he created many other machines that served World Government well but not good enough. Some time after the One Piece was found, he tested GX-0 for the first time, sending her to deal with a large pirate crew that terrorized Arabasta. Within one day, the whole crew that was assembled in there was annihilated. After that little test, he made some corrections before finally completing his ten years work, she was assigned to join CK-5.

Special abilities: Cyborg Body - Hope's body is filled with dangerous weapons, from machine guns to laser beams and explosive bombs. The body itself is very durable, the durability of PX-Cyborgs cannot be compared to this one.

Other abilities: N/A

Yosh, final char... completed.
@Wolf. Because, he gets a little -er- over-excited sometimes. Lol.

Exorcist: Over-excited?! OVER-EXCITED???!!!

Bp: Pretty much exactly like that...

Exorcist: How dare you, sir! I shall wipe that irrepressible grin off your face and stop that buffoonish chuckling you seem to covet.

Bp: Yeah? Have fun with that.

Exorcist: I'm telling you, I will Excelsior and destroy your blathering, for the good of Planet Earth.

Bp: Here we go again... (Sighs)

Whiteflame: (Appears from nowhere, the dart-gun in his hands again) Interesting, that is three times in two days that he has lost it like that... (fires dart) I'm beginning to think that maybe we should start giving him pills, too.

Bp: Whiteflame, you bastard!

Exorcist: Whiteflame, you basta- (Falls asleep)
@Exorcist. I see. Well, you certainbly captured the essence of Director-naming, anyway. Sounds pretty much like Spandam, except probably not as much of a coward and annoyance. Lol. XDD
Name: Krieg “Iron Fist” Lector

Appearance: Krieg had short blonde hair cut in a buzz cut style and crystal blue eyes. The reminiscent of a once handsome face is slightly visible behind the now rugged face that has been sculpted by infinite punches and other blows to the face. Krieg’s face now looks as if it had swelled once and attempted to regain its original form, hence the reason behind a crooked nose and slightly displaced jaw, though his cleft chin seems unaffected. Krieg wears a black karate outfit with a black belt and goes barefoot. On the back of his outfit, blazing gold kanji read “seigi”, or “justice”. His entire body is hidden in the robe, so it’s difficult to tell, but Krieg’s entire body is practically made of muscle. Krieg is one of the bigger people, towering about as tall as Emporio Ivankov at about ten feet, with bulk to match.

Personality: Krieg is an incredibly well disciplined man who tolerates just about any childish actions and respects his peers. Usually he can be seen with a calm demeanor, sitting in his room with the Tower of Justice, sitting on his legs beneath a crashing waterfall flowing over his shoulders. Krieg is capable of sitting absolute still for long periods of time without moving a single muscle, his breathing and heartbeat almost vanishing instantly. From that position, Krieg can move incredibly quick with inhuman reflexes, controlling his body perfectly. Krieg trains for the sake of justice, and fights in the name of justice. He believes that that is exactly what the marines and World Government stand for and will follow any order without complaint, due to his fierce loyalty. He enjoys fair fights most of all against any enemy and will always honor a person’s request under the right circumstances.

History: Krieg was raised as a child training to become a Cipher Pol. He had always excelled at the physical side, quickly gaining the ‘perfect body’. Tekkei became his best defense, as his muscles were already strong enough on their own, keeping any weapon from piercing it. However, Krieg trained without the use of his rokushiki in order to make himself even stronger. He went on several missions to subdue enemies, putting several limitations on himself to make it more challenging, determined to succeed without breaking his own rule. This habit has nearly killed him multiple times, giving him the bruises and wounds he carries now, albeit proudly. Krieg never got the chance to eat a devil’s fruit and he’s not interested. He doesn’t like the risk of being permanently unable to swim (which he does as part of his daily training) and doesn’t feel that he needs the artificial power the fruits grant. As if to prove it, Krieg goes out of his way to target zoan users during his mission, wrestling with them and subduing them on his own. All of his self-discipline as earned him the rank as the ‘strongest CP9 agent’.

Special abilities: Krieg’s doriki count is the highest among his generation of CP9, making him the strongest. Physically, it is no contest, as he is capable of incapacitating powerful zoan users with his bare hands. He never fights using weapons and rarely uses his rokushiki unless necessary. Having mastered countless martial arts, Krieg is practically prepared for any situation.

Other abilities: With the highest doriki count, Krieg has mastered the rokushiki and has access to the seventh skill, rokuogan, the internal shockwave. Krieg has only ever used this on strong opponents that he has been ordered to kill.
[Enies Lobby, Tower of Justice, outside]

The vast abyss of the circular waterfall below didn’t bother Waver in the slightest as he shot quickly through the air, using his geppou skill to remain aloft. He could have taken the front entrance, of course, but that would ruin the fun of being a CP9. In a way, he felt a strange sense of excitement. He’d met every one of his other fellow members before, but never all at once. Whenever he’d been at the Tower of Justice, many were off on their own missions while just one remained behind, lounging around in one of the rooms. Seeing them all at once was a good chance for Waver to really see how each of them acted toward each other. Hopefully, they’d get along. They were colleagues, after all.

[Top floor of the Tower of Justice]

Ran whistled under her breath with a musical tune as she skipped down the long hallway, smiling to herself contentedly. She was happy, mostly because she could now wear her favorite sweat and sandals after spending so much time away, undercover. She’d even had to hide her small black wings, though she was used to it. Eight months, it had been, since she’d been in the Grand Line. It really made her appreciate how boring it was. Did the current Pirate King really come from the East Blue? It had seemed so painfully dull, it didn’t explain how he could become such a naturally charismatic person. Well, those who’d met him said it was a bit on the ‘slow side’, a.k.a. an idiot, she assumed. He must have been oblivious to the slow pace that pervaded the East Blue.

“Hi everyone!” Ran grinned as she pushed the door to the director’s office open without knocking. “I’ve finally returned!”

“Ran-sama!” A chorus of excited voices filled the office as dozens of identical men rushed toward the door. “My glorious Ran-sama! It’s been nearly a year!”

“Eek!” Ran drew a sharp breathe as she kicked out instinctively at her assailants. Her foot connected with the face of one of the men, who remained completely undefended and sent him flying back through the open window behind the director’s desk. Spandack sighed “God, Vince, you scared me!”

“You’re so cute when you’re scared, Ran-sama!” The identical men swooned, apparently completely forgiving about their kin that went flying out the window. “I had made quite a few of myself in my last mission, and upon hearing that you were coming, I decided to keep us all in order to greet you with several times the love!”

“That’s…creepy.”

“Ah~ You’re so honest!”

Kaku and Spandack shared a sigh as the man standing beside the director’s desk chuckled. Spandack glanced at the big man, standing with a perfect posture even while apparently relaxed.

“Vincent “Manifold” Drake…” Spandack murmured. “Ran Fall…Krieg “Iron Fist” Lector…”Mountain Wind” Kaku…And I assume Waver “Axe of War” is already here?”

“Present, Director.” A voice floated down from the ceiling. Standing upside with his single white ponytail handing straight like an arrow was Waver, apparently looking quite comfortable with is awkward position. In his arms was a grinning Vincent, who was waving a greeting. Waver dropped the man and he joined his eleven other copies, who all took their seats on the couch beside the irked Kaku (all taking randomly different and semi-eccentric positions) as Ran sat in an armchair. The large Krieg stepped away from the desk and turned so he could look directly at Spandack as well.

“Some years ago, my brother used the CP9 to fulfill the mission of capturing the sole survivor of Ohara, Nico Robin, and retrieving the documents of Pluton that were passed down to the cyborg named Franky. He failed, sadly, due to the efforts of “Straw Hat” Luffy, who is now known to the world as the Pirate King. Back then, CP9 was supposedly at its strongest. The generation was considered the best in history, and had a total of seven members. Comparatively, we are two short, with a total of—”

“16, and counting.” All twelve of the Vinces snickered as one made the comment. Spandack raised an eyebrow at him and they all fell silent once more.

“Five.” Spandack finished as he sat back in his chair. His ferret climbed up his arm to wrap around his neck cozily. “With one veteran from the previous generation. You’re all aware that your primary duty is, of course, to protect my life. After that, do you know what your duty is?”

“To fulfill any top secret missions given to us by the Gorosei.” Krieg replied immediately. “And mercilessly crush those who oppose the world government.”

“Actually, that’s your third duty.” Spandack waved his hand and his ferret hopped off of his back and pulled the window behind him shut, pulling the drapes over it as well. The ferret hopped around the once, seemingly at random, but was really scouting around to make sure they were along and there were no listening devices of any kind. When finished, the ferret hopped back on the desk and curled up into a ball. Spandack narrowed his eyes as he focused on the faces of the five before him in the now dimly lit room. “The second is something that only I have known up until today. You’ve all been kept in the dark for security reasons, but it’s time that you hear everything about the incident several decades ago, regarding the island once known for being a hub for historical researchers and archeologists.”

“That would be Ohara, wouldn’t it?” The upside down Waver said after a moment of thought. “Where the devils who intended to overthrow the government with Pluton lived before the navy annihilated them.”

“Exactly. It’s time you knew just what you are protecting.”
big smile
Hey, Exorcist, I feel like the Dragonlance pirate crew and CP9 should confront each other at some point during this RP, probably in the next Arc.

@Everyone. I will update the forum tonight and put up a character list, as well as the name of the current Arc and a description for it. XD
Sure thing. This generation of CP9 are essentially like the one we know, only I gave them a bit more personality. They're just as loyal to the World Government and most follow the ideal of Absolute Justice. Long ago when I first watched the Water 7 arc and on in OP, I thought about there being an CPA (Cipher Pol Admiral), who acts as a joint between the marines and World Government. We know, of course, no such thing exists, so I might consider making one. Eventually.

On that note, I return to my question about a potential Shichibukai meeting? The only original member that remains is Boa Hancock, unless you did something about her to. I want Cade to meet his peers XD
Same here I think it would be flavorful and a real good chance for us all to have our characters interact. of course I still have to dispose of mihawk first T.T -sniffles- It shall be awesome I promise