one direction 1D memories and proudest moments <3

lois4 posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 09:26PM
post some of your favourite 1D memories and moments where you've been so proud of our boys!! :D
 post some of your favourite 1D memories and moments where you've been so proud of our boys!! :D

one direction 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lois4 said…
the first time i heard WMYB on radio 1 i can't explain how proud i was!! #ProudMama <3
last edited hace más de un año
 the first time i heard WMYB on radio 1 i can't explain how proud i was!! #ProudMama <3
hace más de un año Selena_Justin said…
heart
First Song I Heard And First Video I Saw Of 1D...<33
 First Song I Heard And First Video I Saw Of 1D...<33
hace más de un año mina27 said…
heart
I love my boiz, every goals and every achievements they've reached so far had always made me proud and they always will forever ! x :) #ProudToBeADirectioner
last edited hace más de un año
 I amor my boiz, every goals and every achievements they've reached so far had always made me proud an
hace más de un año CullenSisters-X said…
heart
One of the times I have been most proud of them, is when they performed their first, sell out, tour! :D #ExtremeProudness
 One of the times I have been most proud of them, is when they performed their first, sell out, tour!
hace más de un año Sunny171 said…
heart
My best moment for them was when the guys got nominated for their first Brit award , this made me so proud of them:)so awesome they were so happy and I hope they get it they deserve it sooo muchh:D #lovin and supportin them all the way<3
 My best moment for them was when the guys got nominated for their first Brit award , this made me so
hace más de un año AnotherWorld1D said…
when their album was released
 when their album was released
hace más de un año Selena_Justin said…
heart
Their X-Factor Video Dairies...<33
 Their X-Factor Video Dairies...<33
hace más de un año BrilLiam said…
heart
When they singing 'Torn' at judges house and got through..
and they formed as a group at bootcamp...seriously I'm touch! :')
I'm happy for them and proud to be Directioner <3
 When they canto 'Torn' at judges house and got through.. and they formed as a group at bootcamp...