panel at New York Comic Con launched with a special screening of this Sunday’s episode, leaving fans with a lot of feelings and even more questions.
Following the viewing, the panelists – comprised of the Dark Swan herself, Jennifer Morrison, as well as show creators Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis – shared some juicy details on what’s to come the rest of the season. Ahead, what we learned about this season of
1. Jennifer Morrison helped create Dark Swan’s signature outfit – though we will see her in a much lighter outfit on Sunday.
2. What happens to Henry’s relationship with his girlfriend will break your heart!
3. We’ll see Hook as a child, and we’ll meet his father, as well. Casting is currently underway for the role, said Horowitz and Kitsis.
4. Hook, Regina, and Robin Hood will work together to break into Emma’s secret room.
5. Kitsis used one word to describe the second half of the season: “HELL!” (Yikes.)
WANT MORE EW? Subscribe now to keep up with the latest in movies, television, and music.
6. Sorry, Camelot fans — there won’t be any Morgan Le Fey action this season.
7. There will be a two-hour special episode featuring an adventure led by Merida with Ruby and Mulan tagging along.
8. Soon we will be introduced to the mythology of the first Dark One. (Kitsis was
kidding when he said that the original Dark One’s name was “Steve.”)
9. Though Hook and Henry are said to be Emma’s kryptonite, Emma will soon use both of them in order to advance her ultimate plan.
10. Someone’s heart will be getting crushed soon by Emma!
Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
The \'Robot Chicken\' cast can\'t stop talking about \'Pretty Little Liars\'
\'Mr. Robot\' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
\'Con Man\' panel fulfilled our \'Firefly\' dreams at New York Comic Con
Clark Gregg on whether \'Agents of SHIELD\' will ever encounter mutants
Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for \'A Whole New World\'
\'The Rocky Horror Picture Show\': Where Are They Now?