Odo and Kira Rene's Birthday

laurelgirl120 posted on May 10, 2010 at 06:45PM
For those of you who aren't members of RAFL or ORACLE, to celebrate Rene's 70th birthday he is selling some of his memoribilia on EBay. The proceeds will go to support his charity of choice, Doctors Without Borders. There's quite a bit of DS9 material for sale and all of it is autographed.

This is a great way to tell Rene "Happy Birthday" and also give to a worthy cause.

You can find the items for sale at link

Mary

For those of tu who aren't members of RAFL o ORACLE, to celebrate Rene's 70th birthday he is sellin

Odo and Kira 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Kraucik83 said…
wink
I bought 2 items ;)
hace más de un año laurelgirl120 said…
I also bought some items, and I think the total sale came to over $650.00 for Rene's charities.
smile
That's right! 650 USD!!! ;) May I ask what you got yourself? Are you also an ORACLE member like me? :D
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año laurelgirl120 said…
wink
I bought the DS9 decal that Rene 'liberated' from the set on the last day of shooting. I also bought the Odo/Kira plaque and the "Brimstone" audiobook.

And yes, I'm a member of Oracle. In fact, you might know me by my real name - Mary Shaver. I've written quite a few DS9 episode reviews in the last few years. In fact, I'm working one one now for the upcoming issue.
smile
Lucky you... you got the decal ;) Wanted it also but couldn't afford it! ;) I think I read some of you reviews... Liked them a lot!!! By the way, my name is Sunny ;)