njohnson12 Fairy tail Wizards 2018

njohnson12 posted on Feb 20, 2018 at 03:11PM
1: No Edolas Counterparts Without Permission
1-1:You can be a edolas counterpart but you need to check the list of pre-established or already exsistant Edolas counter parts.
2:No created Slayer types the usable slayer types are Dragon. God, and Demon/ Devil Slayer( Demon slayer is just devil slayer in the dub)
2-1: Every slayer must have an edible element good examples are: Earth, Steel, Crystal, Lightning & Water
*A: There will be no "Everything" slayers nor slayers that have elements that are so generalized that they can just eat every thing, no emotons: or intagible things, such as death, life, or chaos.
*B: "Earth" is the element of Ground it doesn't mean you can eat everything touching the earth to gain magical power back
*You can have mythical element: like Mythril or hell fire (Hellfire is second gen only)
2-2: Dragonslyers Can't be raised by any Dragon that has major plot importance, these include but are not limited to: Igneel, Grandine, Metalicana, Weislogia, Skiadrum, Atlas Flame & Acnologia
2-3: you can't have the same magic as one of the pre-existing dragon slayers unless you or they are 2nd generation.
2-4: no generation past the 3rd ,and the 3 generations are dragon slayer specific, other than them, all slayers learn there magic from a book or atatto if you a 2nd gen demonslayer which is specifically a tatto from a first gen demon slayer.
*A: If you are a Dragonslayer please specify you generation and follow the guidelines for power scaling for that generation.
2-5: all dragonslayers have motion sickness the long you have it the worse it gets obtained when you reach a minimum of Natsu power level in phantom load.
2-6: 1st gen dragonslayers have to come from some point in the past.

3: Your not a god nor is anyone else in this RP we are all Mortal, We can all lose. And i expect you to, even Natsu loses. you are no better than anyone else, nor are they better than you. You are Expected to lose sometimes as is everybody.
3-1: The most powerful you can be is about Natsu in the phantom lord arc At the Beginning.
3-2: You have to make the development of power seem real I will allow One and ONLY ONE power jump
*A: This would involve anything like , wendy, gajeels, or natsu's initial dragonforce or Willing your way through one Fight, but you can Still lose.
*B: This isn't the case for the dual element modes unless you are fight a stronger dragonslayer, you can recieve a dual element mode through some one giving you all of there magic power willingly that is also a dragonslayer.
3-3: If you get hit by death magic your dead unless you have a magic item that can absorb a singular magic attack that would kill you
*A: You can only have one of these items and it will only save you once
4: feel free to be a dark wizard or a villain, just because we are doing a fairy tail rp, does not mean you have to be a part of the Fairy Tail guild.
4-1: If you are a villan you can bypass 3-1 and be as strong as the villains around the time of the tower of heaven but the rest of rule 3 is still applied to you
4-2: At least try to be a believable villain if you choose to do so.
5: One character and only one Character if you want a new one, then kill your current character in a believable fashion and afterwards that character can't come back under any circumstances.
5-1:Exceeds are a race of Characters and are capable of using magic. They are not and will not be seen as pets.
5-2: you can have an OC spouse or love interest as (this is the only exception to rule 5) but they can't take control of them when your characters not there (like if they say they are going to hold them off don't just ignore your oc to tell us what happens to them, there needs to be a balance.)
5-3: you can RP already exsistant characters if that is the case just say something and ill put it in characters list.
6:Etherious is a playable race but if your book is destroyed you're dead.
6-1: if your etherious your book can't be replicated in any way, shape, or form. Your book is unique and not even a false version can be made.
6-2: if someone attempts to write in an etherious book it will eat away at their body and soul until they stop writing or they die, no exceptions.
6-3: etherious must describe their curse and their etherious form.
6-4: Etherious can learn magic
7:If you have beef with some one go. argue. elsewhere.
8:Do not tamper with pairings that are cannon or are heavily implied in the cannon: (Stuff like Gajevy and Jerza)
8-1: Just implied stuff is alright like (Miraxus, and RoWen are good examples).
8-2: Don't try to develop a relationship if a character is being rp'd by some one (Without their permission that is).
8-3: don't OOC a character just to get your way.(don't try to force a pairing that would not work.)
9:you can't be related to anyone who is from 400+ years in the past, these include Natsu, all of the Dragonslayers of the first and third generation, and Erza. that is unless you are also from 400+ years into the past (1st and 3rd gen dragonslayers)
10: I hold the right to adjust these rules accordingly to adjust to things i need to change to keep the rp fair and balanced.
11: you can have previous affiliation with characters from the show (I.E. if my character and Hisui have a thing for each other) but it has to have a believable premise and be mentioned in the other things you want us to know section.
12: you can only have one magic weapon or magical twin weapons that have one purpose in the beginning unless you are a requip mage.

_These rules where made to stop problems i had seen or partcipated in that ruined my last rp.

This what the spread should look like:

Name:

Race (if not human):

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapons:

Magic:

Living Arrangement:

Weapons:

Pets:

Martial Status:

Other things you want us to know:

Characters:
last edited on Feb 20, 2018 at 03:18PM

njohnson12 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año njohnson12 said…
Name: Isaac

Race: Etherious

Appearance: about 6"3" mid-length black hair, silver/green eyes, a silver/green dragon scale tail coat (that is his magical item) grey baggy pants, a breastplate that is silver in appearance, black combat boots. and silver gauntlets.

Personality: Although Isaac oft times comes a rash battle happy maniac, can be serious when the occasion calls for it, he is often very gentle and caring when it comes to his friends, but will act cold and abrasive to those he doesn't like.

Weapons: a 2 handed sword (Looks like a Lothric knight sword from dark souls 3)

Magic/Curse: Mithril Dragon Slaying Magic (1st Generation): similar to Iron dragon slaying magic but is more durable, in turn using any defensive skills or secret arts is extremely taxing on his magical reserves, (only being able to hold his mithril dragon scales for slightly over 3 minutes at full magical capacity). he can also eat any metal withtthe exception of God slayer metals. and rusted/ corroded metal
Curse: The ability to cause physical damage that makes physical contact with his skin. (Similar to Elfman's Lizardman soul)

Living Arrangement: Lives in a house on the edge of Magnolia, and has another home in crocus. (since his jobs bring in so much money)

Pets: None.

Martial Status: has a "Mate" named Allison who had come with him from 400+ years in the past (Allison is the edolas counterpart to Acnologia but is marginally weaker than even Isaac)

Other things you want us to know: Isaacs power stands at Phantom Lord Arc Gajeel. His Fairy Tail guild mark is on his back his back right shoulder blade and is green and black.
He suffers from motionsickness at such a severe level that even the slightest movement of a vehicle causes him to collapse unless he take anti nasea medicine
Etherious Form: Isaac's Etherious form causes Him to sprout a tail, wings, along with horns and blades that sprout from his elbows, his eyes become completely red, his forearms back, neck and half of his face become covered in Grey Scales, in his etherious from his curse become more damaging and increases his durability and gives him the option of flight
hace más de un año MeleeGod19 said…
Name: Kid Saimin

Race: Human

Appearance: 5'10, Ectomorph body type with some muscle, grey hair put up into a ponytail, Sharp Blue eyes, Skin color brown. He wears a black compressed turtle neck tank top as an undershirt, a plain white tee over it, and a brown jacket that's unzipped with the sleeve rolled up to the elbow. Black Joggers down to the center of the shin and some superlight martial arts slip-in shoes with black socks. His Fairy Tail guild mark is on the palm of his right hand

Personality: Generally silent to those he doesn't know. Kind, Stubborn, Intelligent, Secretive, and Nonchalant at times though he means well.

Weapons: He has a gauntlet on the right hand with a chain wrapped around it

Magic: Echo God Slayer (This is something I made up something else I'm working on.) This magic persists of sound being transmitted into the opponent. Its use is great for long-ranged but can be adapted into close-range which is how my character uses it. This magic assists with swift striking and disorienting opponents.

Curse: There is an insignia on his left hand wrapped by bandages with a seal on them. He only uses it in dire need of it. If he uses it more than twice within a span of a week he puts his hand at risk of being paralyzed for a few months. The first use severely damages his hand. The second use, his hand stiffens. Anything beyond that paralyzes his hand.

Living Arrangments: Most of the time he lives out in nature, but ensures that he can always be a quick responder to B-Rank missions/threats and above.

Pets: N/A

Martial Status: Single

Other Things You Need to Know: Power Scales Loke in the Phantom Lord Arc. (All I got at least until I get off of work)