New fanpop Users Come On

lloyd2 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 01:35AM
this doesnt seem to have attracted any new fans. does anybody know why?

New fanpop Users 18 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Snerkie said…
... *sigh* i told you why when you first made the spot, i could tell you a million more times, not sure if you'll still accept it.

There are two primary Fanpop spots...Fanpop and Fanpop Users. People can go to either to understand things. Then any other content people will understand to post it in the correct spots. Also the Picks spot is a spot a lot of new fans go to so they can test the waters there and learn about people.

You can choose to accept that or not but it's how it is.
hace más de un año lloyd2 said…
you again. just stop interfering
hace más de un año vider69 said…
Why don't people just LEAVE other people alone? refer to my article 'Unhappy On Fanpop' to lloyd2 I think the spot is great and I too have a 'duplicate' spot and it has quiet a few fans, all good things take time and ignore people who have nothing better to do than complain, fanpop is for everybody and a newbie spot is a top idea.
thank you Vider69 i agree with you. LEAVE people alone your being nothing but a PEST
Yeah, and I'm tired of nasty people on fanpop, some people tried to bag out my spots when I first started and I just took no notice, so what if they've been on fanpop longer than me? that doesn't make them better.
By the way I love the new banner and icon.
thanks, it was appropriate because most of the user logo had been changed and the users simply werent new anymore.
Well I don't class myself as new anymore but I still love this spot.
hace más de un año rusty746454 said…
hey its been awhile since i have been on i got a lot of catching up to do =] hey vider69 -]
yo rusty, how you been? glad ur back. you think you can post more stuff?
hace más de un año harold said…
Whoops! I just created an Introduction to Fanpop spot. Now I'll have to get the moderators to move the content over here. Sorry about that!
its all good, espescially if theres more content to be moved here.
Hi rusty and merry christmas.
hace más de un año hooch-is-crazy said…
Snerkie is right, the chances of a new user finding this spot isn't all that likely.

Another thing, most of the content on this spot seems to just work fine on the Fanpop Users spot, I don't think this spot should be deleted because it seems like a good idea but when you take away the miscategorized stuff you have next to nothing.
hace más de un año CheeryEllen93 said…
Lol well actually i finally signed up for this site 10 seconds ago and found this page linked on the
"fan conversations" page =]
hace más de un año hooch-is-crazy said…
Taking a look, there are only 3 picks that should be in this spot, and two of them are about the spot itself.
hace más de un año germany123 said…
yeah as i said earlier- you cause a huge fuss and now this spot is totally dead. thats why its not working very well..the only reason i am a member is that harold moved some interesting stuff here.

apart from that its just spammy videos i reported to be moved and..links harold added.
thats not really how you attract people to a spot.
Funny how people 'whinge' about this spot but they still come here, lol, pathetic but true, personally I like the spot, I don't go much on whingers though.