New fanpop Users A Few Adjustments

lloyd2 posted on Oct 23, 2008 at 04:59PM
after countless lectures from the big fanpop names, i have taken their advice and ditched the old user new friends gimmick and gone for a more civil approach. the aim is to get the new users used to everything on fanpop before jumping in at the deep end :-}

New fanpop Users 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año rusty746454 said…
yep yep sounds good to me =].I am trying to think of some picks soooo be looking for some new ones pretty soon =]

PS thanks for adding my picture in the logo
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año lloyd2 said…
its all good
hace más de un año Snerkie said…
Why? simple simple question...why? There are guides for new Fanpop users on both the Fanpop site and Fanpop Users site. This is just a duplication of content where you can find this stuff in other spots. Fanpop isn't meant for duplication of spot, it is mean to find content on something you are a fan of easily. This is why there's a little report button on most things and with spots you can report them as "duplicate".
hace más de un año lloyd2 said…
go away. you might not like it but this spot already has fans
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Well I think this spot is more that just being a guide.
hace más de un año vider69 said…
I like this spot, I don't care if it's a duplicate spot or similar to something else it's informative and I wish it was around when I joined four months ago, so if someone doesn't like it yeah, 'go away' I don't care if they've been on fanpop longer than me that doesn't make them a better person, I had my first spot bagged out heaps cos it was a 'random' spot and it's got heaps of fans now, I hope this spot stays around, and hey, if you don't like it. don't join, simple.