naruto debate time: Sakura.

ImAnEasel posted on Apr 30, 2014 at 08:20PM
Sakura is a popular debate topic, as there are lots of people who hate her and around about the same number that don't. Which side are you on and why?

naruto 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año MinaKushiFC2 said…
i don't like her and like her,i don't know why
But i don't like her because she is weak and i like Naruhina more than Narusaku
Zekrom676 commented…
have u made it to shippuden yet? she can even heal faster than before now. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Animeanimal said…
I like all the characters of Naruto because just like in real life, they have their good points and their bad. For example I hated that Sakura was at first beating up on Sai when he came to the group but LOVE that she made amends by trying to understand him and realize what was inside his heart and that he was hurting. The only one that i reeaaaallly dislike in Naruto is Danzo.....
ImAnEasel commented…
Oh yeah, he's pure EVIL!! Causes nothing but chaos... Killing Danzo was the best thing Sasuke ever did, in my opinion (though I haven't read the manga). hace más de un año
hace más de un año TN3SoulFairy said…
Hate her. Can't stand her. Just really, really hate her.
angelk1 commented…
tu only hate her cause she lied about liking naruto. theirs nothing to hate about sakura for real, shes not annoying, but funny, she cares alot about naruto and shes very strong hace más de un año
ImAnEasel commented…
There's A LOT to hate about Sakura for real. I could write a book about it... a big book! I'll admit she's definitely strong, but I disagree with the rest of your points. She's never once made me smile, let alone laugh, unless I'm laughing at her uselessness before Shippuden. hace más de un año
hace más de un año KuriYorokobi said…
surprise
I'm about the same as Animeanimal. I judge characters off of their good and bad points. I Don't hate Sakura, but i respect how she wants to be strong. She just need to try WAY harder. :\
hace más de un año Zekrom676 said…
im just gonna say u cant really compare her to all the other ninjas who have special powers in their clan (besides Tenten). Not her fault they don't have a big specialties like sharingan, byakugan, expansion abilities, and mind transfer in her family. Shes still growing and by the time she's all grown up she will be no doubt a formidable kunoichi to beat. She is like a mini Tsunade after all soo...
btw u know im on the good side. Love her despite the hits given. She's come a long way, Believe it!
The Sakura now while still the same person has grown up and changed in many ways from the old Sakura. I like them both anyway but she's better now. (Don't forget the Sasori battle too despite the help.)
last edited hace más de un año
ImAnEasel commented…
Yeah, I agree she's strong, I just hate her personality. hace más de un año
hace más de un año ImAnEasel said…
I agree that is useful in Shippuden. In fact, she is a kick-ass fighter and a great healer... However, I don't like her personality at all. I think she is rather cruel and attention seeking and she doesn't have any interesting qualities to balance it out. She's not quite as much of a total bitch as she was before Shippuden, but here are some reasons why I still don't like her:

She uses Naruto (and sometimes Sai) as a punch-bag.

She is always the one being comforted and not the one comforting others, despite the fact most of the other characters go through far more trauma than her and NEED comforting.

After all the trouble Sasuke has caused and after everything Naruto has done for her, she was still caught wondering which one she'd save if they were both in mortal danger.

Plus, even though she has made her choice and has decided to be in love with Sasuke (which I don't think I'll ever understand, but each to their own I guess), when she was healing Hinata after Hinata's confession of love to Naruto, she looked sad and her thoughts were 'You really do love Naruto, don't you?' or something along those lines. Now, I could be completely wrong in thinking this, but it seemed to me like she was sad Hinata loved Naruto and didn't want them to end up together... like I said, I could be wrong, but if that IS the case then Sakura wants the penny and the bun, as the saying goes. Needless to say, that is selfish.

She screwed with Naruto's feelings when she made that fake confession. If she didn't know he'd see through it and be annoyed, then she doesn't actually know Naruto very well, despite all they've been through together.

She can be a complete idiot; she went to 'kill Sasuke' on her own, thinking she could fool him by saying she wanted to join him and thinking he wouldn't notice her stab him in the back, or whatever she was planning at the time. If she couldn't fool her more gullible comrade, what made her think she could fool Sasuke? So, of course, her stupidity at this point risked the lives of Kakashi and Naruto who had to come and rescue her, or she would have been killed.

I could go on, but I'm running out of time, so I'll bring today's rant to a close.
angelk1 commented…
i dont think its neccessary to bring up the past. because shes done alot to help naruto and she even cared for him más than sasuke. sure she cares for sasuke but i think its in a different way. after all so many years past and naruto and sakura bond got stronger. to me i don't think naruto even likes hinata, he cares for her like a friend. even though the autor is covering it up, i think naruto really likes sasuke. throughout the manga it has always been sasuke this sasuke that. even during the war his feelings for sasuke never changed. hace más de un año
ImAnEasel commented…
That's because he knows Sasuke can be brought back from the path of evil, not because he is romantically interested in him, if that's what you're implying. He thinks of Sasuke as a friend and if he can't save one friend, in his eyes, he can't be Hokage... and that has always been his dream. Plus, I think he misses his rivalry with Sasuke; he found it fun. hace más de un año
hace más de un año angelk1 said…
ok i don't understand why we bringing back the past. we all know she cares for naruto. the only reason why she lied about liking him was to stop him from going after sasuke. she knew naruto would put his life on the line for her after all he kept talking about the promise he made to her which made her feel guilty. i knew people would bring that up, like seriously get over it. Also NaruHina fans are being a hypocrite. you guys know that sakura character has developed alot but you guys still want to bring back the past. also sakura is caring she showed alot of caring side towards naruto and we even got to know some of her thoughts. i'm not a narusaku fan but even i'm not dumb not to see how much she cares for naruto. shes not the same fan girl she use to be, sure she has feeling for sasuke which is slowly changing, but that makes her character more realistic. alot of people can relate to her feelings in the real world and also she doesn't have big boobs that makes it more realistic. sakura is slow when it comes to love, she still believe shes in love with sasuke.

when obito said "when he stumbles, you want to help him" she was confuse, it shows that she doesn't know what her feelings are for naruto. obito said that after sakura was talking about naruto. Also why are you guys talking about her punching naruto like seriously thats nothing. kushina was like that too, so hows she any different. i can name alot of manga where the female hits the guy but you guys don't complain. you guys only complain about sakura but i don't think it has anything to do with that. i think its cause naruto likes her thats why you guys are finding any excuse just to hate her. you guys don't see her good qualities but instead only comment on her bad qualities just so you guys have more reason to hate her
I shall reply to each of your points individually, since I'm quite pedantic about these things. XP

'we all know she cares for naruto'
Well, so she should! How could she not? He's awesome!

'the only reason why she lied about liking him was to stop him from going after sasuke'
She screwed with his feelings and proved she knows nothing about him, despite all they've been through together. She assumed offering herself to him would make him just drop everything and give up; not only is that stupid, but also quite big-headed.

'which made her feel guilty'
Good. She should feel guilty.

'bring back the past'
We're talking about Shippuden, the present. She has done nothing since the fake confession to regain my respect and her character has not improved since then.

'sakura is caring she showed alot of caring side towards naruto and we even got to know some of her thoughts'
Yeah, her thougts; after all Naruto's done for her and after all the trouble Sasuke's caused, she still can't decide who's life she'd save if she could only choose one of them. It's about time she showed care towards Naruto, it took her long enough! Even now, she hits him and moans at him for every little thing. If she had her way, Naruto would be boring and emo, like Sasuke.

'shes not the same fan girl she used to be'
Well, Sasuke's not around anymore, so she wouldn't be.

'she doesn't have big boobs'
What does that have to do with anything? XD

'she doesn't know what her feelings are for naruto'
I didn't mean for this debate to be about whether or not Sakura is in love with Naruto, I meant to debate about why she's a good character or why she's a bad character.

'why are you guys talking about her punching naruto like seriously thats nothing'
Would you like to be punched like that for every little thing? That's not how you should treat a friend.

'kushina was like that too'
Kushina beat up bullies who ceaselessly teased her for her 'tomato' coloured hair. She hit Naruto once, if I remember correctly (not including Road to Ninja) and it wasn't into the distance. I doubt she would do it on a regular basis.

'i can name alot of manga where the female hits the guy but you guys don't complain'
I, for one, don't watch those animes, so I'm not going to complain. As for anyone else, how do you know they don't complain about them? Of course they don't complain HERE, because this is the Naruto spot, where we talk about Naruto.

'i think its cause naruto likes her thats why you guys are finding any excuse to just hate her'
Nope, I'd hate her even if Naruto didn't like her. I actually went through a phase of liking her, from the start of Shippuden to the fake confession.
(Finally a debate, yay! :D)
last edited hace más de un año