naruto Fanfiction What do tu write about?

dei-girl posted on Sep 07, 2009 at 03:24PM
Yeah so when you reading this, I'm guessing that you have a fanfiction.net account, or whatever. idk

But i would like to know on what kind of Naruto fanfics do you write about. like Romance, horror,comfort, family, friendship, what?
and Who's your favorite character you like to write about. Oh, and put your profile link or name so i can check out some of your stories^^

For me, i like to write smutty romance, i usually do SakuraXone of the Akatsuki pairings.

I'm Gaara-Funk-Girl452 on fanfic, check me out and the stories:D:D:D

naruto Fanfiction 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SonOfPein said…
Umm... heheh, unless you like yaoi, you probably should not read my stories! I have a few stories that are not yaoi, though...

I usually write angst/romance, but a lot of my stories are moreso on the angst side. My pairing is usually ItachiXSasuke, but I do NOT condone incest and I do NOT think it is cool. I just like how much angst I can put into the story cause of the history between the characters, and both of the guys are hot, so it's a good yaoi pairing. I think if they were not cartoon characters, just the thought of the pairing would gross me out.

The ItaSasu stories have a count of four: two that are angst/ suspense (they go hand in hand cause one is a sequel to the other), one that is romance/ drama (but it could also be classified as angst), and one that is a songfic and is classified as a tragedy (it's not romance at all... just about two brothers).

I also have a couple of NarutoXSakura stories: one is Romance/angst and one is Romance/horror (seriously... it's a vivid, creepy story).

I've been writing for literally years (10+). The Naruto fanfic with the most reviews is Dead By Eclipse which has 88 reviews. On fanfic net I am Sheol if you want to check out my stories. But you've been warned! I write a lot of yaoi, and all my stories are either T or M- and if they are M, it is for a reason! lol.
hace más de un año the_bat_ninja said…
I'm actually knew to Anime fanfiction and well to Naruto in general! I'm on episode 170 Shonen Jump. I use to do a lot of band fanfics though so I at least use to writing sex scenes XD (and I write/read homo-erotic only) I don't have any postings yet but write now I'm working on a ShikamaruxNaruto but it's kinda annoying cause I wanted to start them off with Naruto as Naruko and like I said I've only written homo-erotic even though I'm a girl that has been around the block her self for some reason writing het is just hard (no pup intended)

If anyone here is good a being a beta and maybe even just a person I can go to help with my ideas let me know.
hace más de un año Dreamer4eva said…
big smile
Akatsuki, of cource!!! Iys bout this girl who joins the Akatsuki, and starts to like one of them, then another falls for her, then another and her just click.....its kinda like the hills, except theres kick-butt action! ^^.
hace más de un año Kay-chan said…
tongue
I'm more of a guy x girl writer. I have a Evangelion one, but I also have a couple of Light and L and Shinji and Kaworu (just friendship no yaoi though, sorry girls). Im super busy so I haven't had a lot of time to write.

My DA account is Theatre-Geeek
hace más de un año ilovepokemon3 said…
smile
i write about pokemon...is it ok to put that on here? oh! i write about wolves too! like the wolves i draw...my friends injoy reading my stories.
hace más de un año Hakuouki-Naruto said…
wink
My stories at the moment are all SakuraXGaara xD I haven't been on there that long but yeah (: I'm Chloeee_Avs if anyone want to check me out ^^ but yeah (: all of mine are defo Naruto based