My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3376 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3376

hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *looks at Ragnar's smiling face and tries to look serious but a discrete, pale smile appears in the corners of her lips* Very well! Lead the way then!
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: That's what I'm talking about! Pretty smile of yours, you should wear it more often. Now follow me! *flies*
Summer: *rolls eyes and follows Ragnar on the ground*
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Astral: ...*looks at Tsura, racoon and then goes back to the others*...i least no riff raff will happen soon...
Ragnar: *flies above the others* Food is this way, follow me!

Wheat: *places her hoof on her stomach, and sighs of relief* That's good to hear.. I need to eat something right away.. *instead of running, mysteriously, she carefully trots*
(All right, we have waited for a day, let's continue! :)

Summer: Hmm, I'm actually quite interested to try the local cuisine!
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (I hope we don't stay too long)
Ragnar: Well, it's an all you can eat buffet! So feel free to grab anything you want. From what I can smell, we're having mushroom with a tad of broccoli and garlic soup. We also have wheat bread covered with cheese. If you'd like something different, we've got salads. Oh, and to drink you may choose. Ale, water, or milk. All kinds of beverages. We've also got tamarind juice.
Astral: sounds good to me...
Summer: Agreed. And perhaps such an occasion will provide us a chance to get to know each other a little better.
Ragnar: Right.. Let's go with that..

After a few moments of flying, the ponies arrive at a crowded big cabin. The lunchroom was filled with ponies. Luckily, Ragnar knew just what to do.

Ragnar: Coming through! Royalty here! Son of Jaya! Make way! MOVE!

Soon, the ponies are lead to a long, dining table where it is obvious to be the chief's. As they look around, the uncultured gypsies quickly ate with their bare hooves. The food was already displayed on the table, with candles lit up. It is visible to see Tsura and another old mare sitting next on the table, all staring at the visitors.

Tsura: *glares at the ponies as she places the wine cup down* Please, have a seat.
Summer: *returns Tsura's glare with the same coldness in her eyes, but she smiles at the same time* Thank you!
The elder sitting beside Tsura gives a sincere smile at the ponies as they sit down. A creepy one.

Jaya: So tell me, what's it like in Equestria?
Summer: Well, we have been through some harsh times faced many challenges, but there's finally peace, unity, order and abundance in Equestria.It's quite a lovely place to live. Everypony's equal, the free practice of any religion is allowed and honest, hard working citizens have nothing to fear from my strict laws. It's for their protection anyways.
Jaya: Well! Your land sounds lovely! Doesn't it Tsura?
Tsura: *sips on her soup and gives a fake laugh* Well, it hasn't changed much from my perspective. But of course, that doesn't surprise me.
Jaya: *kicks Tsura under the table*
Tsura: *spins cup* Mother, why don't you kick Ragnar instead? After all, he did tell these barbarians where we live.
Summer: Barbarians?! Now that is just offensive and disrespectful! What did we ever do to you you hate us so much?!
Jaya: Excuse my daughter, she hasn't-
Tsura: No. Don't excuse me. You know exactly what you did!
Longsword: (She certainly has something against us)
Summer: I find your tone very disturbing, Tsura. It's not what I'd expect from somepony I called my friend once!
Tsura: *gasps under her breath and stares at Summer in disbelief* Well then.. *takes a deep breath* If you'd excuse me.. *stands up from table and leaves the table*
Astral: *watches as Tsura leaves*... Well...that was a thing that happened there.
Summer: Hmm... I thought she finally let go of her past...
Astral: Doesn't look so...i don't know what exactly happened between you, but it looks to me that she took it pretty deep,your Highness...and if i may lay it out, i think the best choice would be to let her cool off before talking again...but then again, i know nothing of her other than her being an acquaintance before and a "Criminal" today...well, if you would excuse me *takes a bowl of soup and bread with his magic* i think i'll go where the stars would be best observed...
Ragnar: I'll go talk to her. *stands up and leaves, following Tsura; leaving Summer, Wheat, Longsword, and the elder alone*

Wheat: Well.. My apologies for her starting a commotion.
Jaya: Oh, it happens every night, so its quite alright.

Ragnar: *is behind Tsura, keeping quiet as they walk. He suddenly grabs her by the hoof and throws her against the wall of a cabin. He puts her hooves above her head, having complete control of his sister* Listen Tsura, we can have a peaceful talk, or we can also do it the hard way! *takes out the sword of Tsura's belt* I don't like you carrying swords when mad. '
Tsura: *stays quiet as she looks at the ground*
Ragnar: You're gonna have to deal with what Summer did. I know she gave you back your wings. And I'm pissed that you didn't tell me. But thats in the past, and we can't change it. I'm also mad for what Summer did. But being mad won't fix anything! Go back inside and apologize! Jaya is very mad at you! Now go! *lets go*
Tsura: *looks around and sighs* Fine. I'll act like nothing happened. That she didn't massacre all the gypsies from India. Thats just a little thing to ignore. *walks back to the dining table*
Summer: I understand. Leading an entire nation won't leave one with a lot of friends in the end.
Jaya: Indeed, couldn't have said it better myself.
Tsura: *sits back on her chair and raises her cup* *her mood strangely changes* For Equestria?
Summer: *furrows a brow as she looks at Tsura then raises her cup and repeats quietly* For Equestria!
Longsword: (Raises his cup, but a little nervously) For Equestria
Tsura: *collides her cup with the rest and drinks from it* Shall I show you your rooms?
Summer: I was led to believe you don't have enough rooms for us...
Tsura: *stands up with a grin* Exactly. So I shall lead you to the rooms you'll be sharing.
Summer: Very well! *drinks up what was left of her wine* Lead the way then!
Tsura: Follow me. *begins walking out the doors as the others follow*

After Minutes of walking, the ponies arrive at shore, where cabins stand, including Tsura's. The ship is also visible, tied to three Palm trees with the anchor under water.

Tsura: Well then. *looks at both Longsword and Wheat* I pressure you two lovebirds won't mind sleeping together. Both of you will take that cabin. *points to a well built small room* There are fresh blankets, don't worry. *looks at Astral* You, star freak, can stay in this other cabin. It's smaller, but it shall do. Fresh sheets as well. *turns her head to Summer* And Goldilocks, the queen of Equestria. You get the largest and comfortable cabin of all. Except mine and my mothers'. You get to stay in my brothers' dormitory. Of course, he won't be in there. Nor the other ponies. They'll be sleeping on the ship.
Longsword: Very well. I just hope we won't be staying for too long
Summer: Understood. thank you! Although I gotta say, I'm not very comfortable with staying in your brother's quarters... that stallion creeps me out! He's always looking at me like if I was some sort of livestock on an auction... always trying to see beneath the flesh... if he does decide to sneak inside in the middle of the night, I'll destroy him! I think he should be made very well aware of that fact!
Tsura: He looks at all the foreign mares like that.
Ragnar: *flies above Tsura* For your information, love, that was just me being a gentlecolt. *enters his cabin*
Astral: *sighs then goes to his area* [...i guess that i already observed much from tonight..
Predictions are blurry...maybe i'll sneak out later tonight to try again...or maybe not,lets see]
Summer: Well, thank you for your hospitality! but tell me something, Tsura! Why did you have that outburst at the table? I came in peace, believing I was coming to visit an old friend. I have no desire of harming you way! But you gotta understand why I had to come! Even though it is clear to me, that your brother was responsible for most of those crimes committed on Equestrian soil.
Tsura: You see, dear. There is not a single rumor that hasn't gone through my ears, Goldilocks. I was told that you sent guards.. You sent a couple- No, a lot of guards to India for a trade mission. This happened eight years ago. Where the many gypsies settled in India. Your guards massacred more than hundred of our people. Word spread quickly to the north.
Longsword: Are you sure it was Summer's guards?
Tsura: *glares at Longsword* I have eyes, don't I?!
Wheat: But you used your ears.
Tsura: Same thing! The ponies who told me described every single detail of a guard from Equestria!
Longsword: Are you sure ti was under Summer's orders. How do you know it wasn't a group of corrupt guards. They could have been a few of Royalty's underlings for all we know
hace más de un año Edvine2 said…
(Sorry for the week's wait. Coming up with something where Power Play has to get a magical artifact andescape alive without losing it is harder than it sounds.)

Power Play: Can you, at the very least, take me to the entrance? I don't know where it is, but Shifter... you do.
(Seriously, where is everyone?)
(sorry for the long wait, if you guys are still up for it, we can continue now! :3 )

Summer: *quickly stands up in anger* Lies and deceptions! I have never sent Royal Guards to India, nor did any trading with them!!!

Shifter: Of course I can take you there! *grabs PP's hoof and her horn charges up with a dark purple aura of magic* Don't move or you'll die! *they both vanish with a bright flash*

thousands of miles away the same purple flash occurs as the two ponies arrive in the middle of an endless desert.

Shifter: If you feel a little nausea, it's normal. One of the side effects of long distance teleportation...
Longsword: I agree with Summer. I do not ever remember guards invading any parts of India. It's absurd. How can you tell it was royal guards?
Tsura: Oh, well I guess one hundred gypsies just suddenly died for no reason! *pierces her sharp eyes into Summer's* Wait.. You're telling the truth.. *looks at the ground, confused* But how.. If it wasn't you, then who could it be?! *her eyes are full of anger*
Wheat: Any clues? Who told you about this?
Tsura: Friends. Honest friends. *thinks for a moment, and then remembers what Catapult had said earlier* I.. I was told by someone that odd stuff had been happening in town. Many ponies have gone missing, I'm pretty sure you've heard of that, Goldilocks. That somepony had a missing friend that came back, and he was never the same.
Summer: Indeed. I too have heard disturbing rumors and a dark shadow has settled on my dreams, haunting my thoughts. I can't it my hoof on it and I do not know what it is. But it's getting stronger....
Longsword: Well, whatever it is, it doesn't sound good
Tsura: *nods at Longsword*! Perhaps this means something.. *spreads her wings* Well anyways, all of you should get some rest. The ship should be ready by morning. Ragnar was responsible of bringing you all here, so he'll be retrieving the ship out in the water.
Ragnar: *flies out from his cabin and glares at Tsura*
Tsura: *glares back at Ragnar with a grin* Problem with that, captain?
Ragnar: Fine!
Tsura: And I don't want you to fly your way.
Ragnar: *unexpectedly replaces his anger with a grin* No problem, kitty.
Tsura: *stares at him in utter embarrassment*
Ragnar: *bows and walks towards the shore* *unbuttons leather jacket and takes off his white shirt, standing with only his jeans* I'll bring it back by midnight. *without hesitating, he jumps in the freezing water and begins to swim*
Tsura: *signals other gypsies to follow him* *looks back at the others* Good night!