My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3376 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 3376

hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Well, Eridan! Welcome to the Royal Guard! Hah, I think you're the first hydropony ever who became one. but since I've heard that you're a trained fighter, I accept your offer. We need trained warriors on deck very much!
hace más de un año jordy_dash said…
Ev:aswwell as my fightin' skills, I am a great ship captain an' leader of troops
Summer: Excellent! You'll be a great addition to our crew then. Tsura and Ragnar over there are trained sailors as well.
Ev:hmmm... Wwell I shall be going go get some kind of armour then*teleports to a sea miles away* ivve missed you... *takes off cloak and dives in and begins going deep underwater*
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Astral: *does a slight bow then leaves to his room*
Crystal: *notices Astral then runs up to him with a unicorn filly* hey! i made a new friend just like you said!
???: h-hello my name is Blair Light...*bows* nice to meet you!
Astral: oh hello there,well have fun now...You already know where your rooms are,right?
Crystal: yup! Its the two of us in a room with two beds...oh! and two more fillies since the nice guard sirs says that we should share rooms.
Astral: alright,well i'm going to my own room now,just the room at the end of the hall...Play along now.
Blair: O-of course! Nice meeting you again,sir! *trots away with Crystal to play*
Astral: *goes back to his room,until he passes by Claymore and Steel,but just gives a look of confusion until they pass by him completely and he goes back to his room* that was weird...

(yep...just made that random filly
NocturnalMirage commented…
I like the idea of Astral, who doesn't really know anything about children has found himself in this situation. it's so out of range for his personality, great work! xD hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
hehe...well i myself am not a kid...person,if that is actually a term,i just...avoid them? *facehoofs* i'm just not that good with kids! it's just easy to please them if they're cheerful o something... xD hace más de un año
NocturnalMirage commented…
Yeah, I know what tu mean. Kids annoy me after a while. I can't really get along with them either. :D hace más de un año
Ev:*goes into a ship wrecked ship and aims his harpoon gun at a wall, he presses the trigger and the harpoon gun shoots out a powerful energy blast and demolishes the ship*
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Claymore: (Keeps looking around stronghold, trying not to be suspicious)
Ev:*he teleports back to his room and begins making new clothes for himself*
Steel Sword: (Keeps spying on Claymore)
Ev:*puts on his new clothes, a purple cape, a black long sleeved shirt with a violet aquarius symbol,black trousers and blue scarf, you end the outfit by putting on black docks, he then then walks out of his room ready to be in a position of power again*
Astral: *shines/cleans guns with a cloth without bullets* now that i think about it...where could my family have fled? surely,the other Queen might have already dominated most city's in Equestria...*sigh* Oh please by the name of the stars,please let them be safe...and all these citizens' families too,please guide them wherever they are now...like Crystals parents,she's too young to be left like this...
Ev:*sings to self* Come all ye scally wwags, sing along wwith me, for wwe are the royal bloods the terrors of the sea! Wwe pillage and plunder and wwe never compromise, wwe'll sail these raging wwaters till wwe take our glorious prize!
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile, the two gypsies had settled in one room. Tsura had her shirt off, and Ragnar was cleaning her back wounds with alcohol and a small towel.

Tsura: Ouch!
Ragnar: *talks with difficulty, holding the bottle in his mouth* Stand still, Tsura!
Tsura: *her wings shiver from the pain* You're burning my skin, you dimwit!
Ragnar: *sighs and stops* Must we really fight?

After a moment of silence, Tsura speaks.

Tsura: The Gods will punish you for helping barbarians..
Ragnar: You've helped them as well.
Tsura: I keep a distance. You don't mix religion and culture. Goddess Yuno will surely haunt you in your sleep, giving nightmares for the rest of your lif-
Ragnar: Enough, Tsura. *squeezes the liquor out of the towel* It is not wrong to help those in need.
Tsura: *scoffs* The only reason why you're saying that is because you want to sleep with the queen!
Ragnar: Tsura, enough!!!
Tsura: *lowers ears in shock* *sigh* Do you think Jaya survived?
Ragnar: ...No. Our mother was an expert in escaping, but I believe the dead own the fight.. I don't blame you if you accuse me for letting her die, though.
Tsura: ..Oh.. I should've showed her how much I loved her then.
Ragnar: Yes.. Yes you should have. She went mad after you were captured, everyday she'd drink a bottle trying to drown her sorrows. *grabs Tsura's blouse and shakes it, then helps her put it on*
Tsura: But I came back..
Ragnar: Yes. You came back years later. Different. All of us gypsies changed since you were gone.
Tsura: So.. What? Are we gonna spend the rest of our lives with Equestrians, hiding from the wicked queen?
Ragnar: I'll go ask Summer what's our plan for later. You, deary, sleep
Summer: *hears Ev singing and walks up to him with a stern expression* That is a pirate song. In Equestria, It is forbidden to practice any form of art that encourages violence and or deviant behavior. It was one of my first acts as a queen, to remove these kind of things from the circle of accepted social behavior. Everypony who gets caught singing or depicting violent deeds serves 3 months in the dungeons. Since you're not from around here, I'm going to let it slide this time. But in the future, please refrain from such behavior.
Ev: sorry ma'am, our social structures are vvery different, I shall make a vvariation of the song wwith less vviolence/pirating and maybe with rainbowws I guess
Tsura sits in silence on the bed, staring into the nothingness.

Ragnar trots his way through the thin corridor, and soon finds Summer in a room besides Ev. He rolls his eyes, then trots inside the room, joining the conversation.

Ragnar: Pardon if I am interrupting.. But my Queen, if it's not too soon, I'd like to know what's the plan for tomorrow.
Astral: *after shining his guns,he takes out the holy knife with black goo and cleans it too* i really think i should enchant my weapons like what Tsura and Longsword did...*sigh* but nows not the time...if that won't happen,i'll just have to train doing headshots or something to help this fight...*after finishing up he reloads the guns and puts the weapons on his belt as he goes out of his room* i should have my weapons at all times...also,i think i'm going to observe the stars tonight,seek for their guidance,even if just from a window...*walks the hallways* for now,im just going to familiarize myself to this place...
last edited hace más de un año
Summer: Our plan? First, we'll need to fortify our position here. The dead won't be able to climb up here, we're safe in the mountains. Then will send messengers to all major cities, I've lost contact with them when the unrest started. I need to know what's the situation at other places. How many survivors left, how much supplies, everything. I want to know if there's still a nation to save! We'll gather up survivors and establish local cells of resistance. If that hag things she can take my place without a fight, she'll have another thing coming! According to a report, the undead have disappeared. We'll need confirmation of that, not just from Canterlot, but from all corners of Equestria. If there are any more clusters, they'll need to be isolated to prevent the disease from spreading. And finally, if our efforts are successful, we shall hunt that witch down and destroy her precious amulet. Without it, she has no power.
Ev:maam If you wish I shall scout the east
Summer: Good! Lead a squad of Royal Guards there!
Ev: ok, *points at different guards* with me *walks off*
Longsword: (Sitting at the edge of a cliff, overlooking the ground below)
Steel Sword: (Stops following Claymore when she see's Longsword) Brother, what’s wrong
Longsword: Wheat’s mad. I can’t really blame her
Steel Sword: Oh, I know it’s hard, but, she will get over it soon enough. If she could forgive Meadow, she can forgive you too
Longsword: Your right, Steel. Thank you
Ev:*walks up to longsword* hey, want to go on a scout mission with the royal guard?
Longsword: Not really. The last thing I want to do is leave the stronghold for a while
Ev:the wwife givvin' you shtick for savvin' your lil sis?
Longsword: Its not like that. I didn't even bother to tell her. She and my children thought I had died
Ev:wwelp ok, *to steel* ciao bella *walks away with the royal guards and the begin to go east*
Longsword: Bella?
Steel Sword: Its French for beautiful
Longsword: (So he is trying to flirt with her)
The gypsy furrows an eyebrow as he stares at the ground.

Ragnar: My sister and I can explore west. Perhaps there might be survivors in Cloudsdale or Los Pegasus.
Steel Sword: ......... I'll come too
Longsword: Steel, you ca-
Steel Sword: Brother, I can't be watched forever. I'm grateful that you saved me, but I need to do this for everyone, including myself
Longsword: .......... (Sighs) Fine
Ev:*puts hoof hp and begins to whisper* shamblers, about 37 paces north east, enter echelon formation
Other guards:*get on formation*
Ev:ranged weapons only*all begin to walk out and shooting the undead* more than I thought! *they undead get close and begin to bite the guards* NO! *gets out harpoon and wipes out the undead and any guards that were bit* remember them, we must honour those guards!
Longsword: (Hugs her) Just promise me you'll protect yourself, okay
Steel Sword: I will (Breaks from the hug and walks off with the rest)
Longsword: (Sits down and looks at the view from the cliff again)
Astral: *sees the royal guards preparing for leave* hmm...seems we're on a move...*comes up to them* is there anything i could help with,Your Highness?
Ev:*enters one of the eastern cities* okay troops, wwe wwill clear out different buildings , wwe wwill meet back here okay?
Guards:sir yes sir
Ev:ok...*splits them into teams and they all go to different buildings, eridan rigs up a trap which will make the undead go towards it and then he starts it*
Trap:BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOH
The undead charge towards the trap and try to destroy it, eridan is ontop of a roof nearby and is aiming*
Meanwhile..

Wheat kisses Toy Sword's forehead and wraps a fuzzy blanket around him. She gives a warm smile to her son.

Wheat: Goodnight, my dear. Sleep well. Tomorrow we have a big day ahead of us!

The mother then turns to Meadow and gently strokes her mane.

Meadow: What about the others? They are going to search for survivors. Can I join?
Wheat: Maybe next time. Your father nearly died out there, and you were kidnapped. I rather have you here.
Meadow: Yes, mother... Will Longsword be okay?
Wheat: *frowns and her eyes turn steely* I.. Do not want to talk about it. I am so disappointed in him. He should've told me.. What would've happened if he'd got lost, or got killed?! *sigh* Rest, Meadow.
Meadow: Will Longsword join us?
Wheat: *ignores her question* Good Night. *opens the door and walks out*
Ev:*eyes turn red and he fires the energy blast at the undead, wiping them out and begins singing his pirate song whilst walking and getting his sword out* (sword below)
 Ev:*eyes turn red and he fires the energy blast at the undead, wiping them out and begins canto his
alinah_09 commented…
( why is it half? is it intentional?) hace más de un año
jordy_dash commented…
(youll see :B) hace más de un año
Longsword: (Still sits at the cliff)
Ev:*points at a royal guard who appeared* who are you most loyal to? The queen or your duties?
Guard3:the que-*is stabbes*
Ev:wrong answer *his sword had reconstructed itself* ciao *pushes him away* (full sword below)
 Ev:*points at a royal guard who appeared* who are tu most loyal to? The queen o your duties? Guard
Wheat: *as she walks out, she sees Longsword sitting. She then sighs and walks forward, sitting beside him*

Tsura: *opens the door of her room and looks through the corridors* I am not just going to sit in bed and do nothing.. *spreads her sore wings and flies to the room; encountering herself with Astral, Ragnar, and Summer*
(Do you draw these weapons or something? Cause that looks cool...although i prefer long range ones,specifically guns,not in real life though,don't worry...maybe cosplay or something *shrugs*)

Astral: *waiting for orders* (edited)
jordy_dash commented…
nah its my friend from school, shes like one of the best drawers ever! hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
that's awesome...tell her she's awesome for me will you? because that is something i can't do...which is making cool weapon designs,i mean i could try but it would be pretty...meh. hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
*also simoultaneous posting hace más de un año
Longsword: Wheat, I'm sorry for leaving without telling you. I should have told you in the first place. (Clutches his hooves together tightly) I was just worried about my sister. I didn't want to lose another one close to me. I couldn't handle losing someone else
(Gotta go. I'll see you guys later)
Ev:ok the rest of you... *shoots with harpoon* all dead... Time for me to look injured *makes two scars on his face with his sword and then reverts his sword to its old form* time to go Eridan.. You can have control again *eyes return to normal* Oww my face, the hell happened *looks in a shard of a mirror and drops it in horror*
alinah_09 commented…
(-and at that moment,i imagined Rarity...for some reason.) hace más de un año
Summer: *still in the situation room pacing around anxiously, not even aware of her surroundings*
Ev:*puts on a mask and begins to walk back to the strong hold*
Astral: My Queen...?
Ev:the bastard... I need to say that the squad wwas wwiped out by infected or else I wwill die... And they wwill see my vviolet blood and know my caste... *continues walking*
Summer: *winces a little, startled by Astral's voice* Oh... Astral! I was about to send for you! You will need to consult your stars for me. This is a tactical nightmare...we have limited resources here... if I send out all my warriors at once, they will be scattered around the continent, might be easy targets and we would be defenseless against any attack. If I send out smaller troops and only one at a time, it could take weeks before they gather the information and manpower I need. But if I don't do anything and isolate this community inside these walls, the rest of the kingdom will be the prey of that madmare... I am their queen, they have elected me to protect them! There's an old telescope at the highest tower. It's not much but better than nothing. Please let me know what the stars say... I need a sign.
Ev:*is close to the strong hold but is limping because he is losing blood* h... Help... *shoots a flare in the air*
Astral: as you wish,My Queen. *goes back to his room to get a paper and pencil from his saddlebags then looks through the telescope,the pencil levitating over the paper writing*
Ev: guess... I.... Die here *falls to the ground*