My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Season four? más like bore...... *spoiler* (for some)

k9hatake posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 10:21PM
so if you dont want any spoilers last chance to turn back.

I'm not sure how much of this is true but this is ome of what i heard.... so as many of you already know what season four has in store for us. princess twilight being voiced by Mr. Morgan Freeman, no more Tara Stronge, and basically the fall of MLP FIM's entire fanbase. Don't get me wronge I love MLP and always will. I'm hoping it turns out well but sadly don't see that hapening. what i hope is its all a stunt and twi chooses friends over being a princess. after all what would happen to the elements of harmony if they weren't equal any more? what crazy wild adventures will we endure while Twilight reads papers and does her other royal duties? Will she run out of ink, oh no not the ink! I mean c'mon really people? so just let me know what your opinions are and if there are any new released info. i realize i'm probably not eveypony's favorite at the moment and won't mind nasty comments. oh and down below is a little somethin i found on EQD:

"My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" follows the studious young unicorn Twilight Sparkle and her five pony friends as they teach one another about the most powerful magic of all, the magic of friendship! In the special coronation episode "Magical Mystery Cure," Twilight Sparkle accidentally casts a spell that switches the Cutie Marks and destinies of all her friends, and the only way she can reverse the spell is by writing her own magic. Little does she know that by achieving this great accomplishment, she will fulfill her destiny and emerge a princess"
 so if tu dont want any spoilers last chance to turn back. I'm not sure how much of this is tru

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año KotokoAihara said…
I agree its not really a spoiler because I believe most people saw this coming and to me if you were paying any attention to the show this should have been obvious. From episode one I knew Twilight was special. I mean just look at the shape of her element. Its a crown! I mean come on if people didn't see if this coming they really need to watch the episodes again. The writers have made many hints that they were going in this direction since day one.
Also I really don't understand why people think Twilight will leave her friends in fact Twilight is probably the most loyal out of the mane six leaving out Rainbow because well its her element. There's no evidence that Twilight becoming princess = leaving her friends. In fact I think she will need her friends more. She will want them by her side and to help her get accustomed to this dramatic change.
The only problem I have with Twilight becoming an alicorn is I think they did it too soon. I think they should have done this in season 4.
I really believe this episode is going to be good because its writer by M.A. Larson who in my opinion is the best writer this show has. For those of you who are unaware of M.A. Larson I'm going to list the episodes that he has written. Season One: Swarm of the Century, Sonic Rainboom, and the Cutiemark Chronicles. Season Two: The Return of Harmony (Part One and Two), Luna Eclipsed, Secret of My Excess, The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, Its About Time, and Ponyville Confidential. Season 3: Magic Duel and of course the controversial Magical Mystery Cure. Out of this list there is only one episode that I really don't like which is The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. However he totally makes up for this since The Return of Harmony (both parts) and The Cutiemark Chronicles are my two favorite episodes! If this episode was written by another writer I think I would be more concerned, but since its him I feel pretty good about it.
hace más de un año GR3333D said…
Well I am super like WTF right now! Why is her voice actor changing? Where is there info about season 4? is this all theory? My apologies for being ignorant, but if this is the case than you have a good point! I have heard rumors about Twilight becoming an Alicorn, but have never took the time to read up on it. Would make for an interesting season finale I suppose. Lets have faith in the writers that we know and love and pray that nothing terrible happens! Squee! =)
KotokoAihara commented…
The voice changing info came from Tara Strong and I'm pretty sure she was trolling because she is know for trolling fans. According to Equestria Daily DHX Media has paid for four seasons of my little poni, pony as of 2012. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Edvine2 said…
Uh... Why in legions of rainbow buck is a man voicing a mare?! I'm not bashing Morgan Freeman here, but COME ON. COME THE BUCK ON. This is a more bullshit change than Week 3's Immaculate Deception between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks. I will always believe the Packers won that. The "change" there is the ruling, which was a Packers interception at first. Bucking replacement refs decided to make it a Seahawks touchdown instead. I still remember that game. But anyway, Twilight Sparkle, Alicorn or not, should not be voiced by a guy.
KotokoAihara commented…
I'm pretty sure Tara was just trolling. Megan McCarthy dicho that Twilight's only change would be she has wings and of course being a princess, but that's it. Tara I'm sure just chose the wrong time to mess with fans. hace más de un año
hace más de un año MinervaHoot said…
meh
Well I found this floating around on dA lately link
Not sure if gusta :/
hace más de un año GR3333D said…
Wow I feel ridiculous! As I was driving to my friends house last night I did the ultimate facepalm as I remember that the post said Morgan Freeman. At the time I posted I was not thinking. I thought oh maybe some random voice actor chick who I had never heard before. Then I remembered who Morgan Freeman was. Thanks for exaggerating LOL!