My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Mane six of My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic

cupcake2456 posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 02:58AM
The mane six of My Little Pony represent an element.Twilight Sparkle is very smart and loves to read.Some ponys call her an egghead,but she is not.Pinkie Pie is fun and full of laughter.She is kind to new ponies that come to town because she throws them a party.Applejack is honest and fair.Whenever she loses,she is a very good sport.Rarity is beautiful and has a nice heart.She makes other ponies feel better.Fluttershy is kind to all animals and is very shy.She has her house full of animals that she takes care of.Rainbow Dash doesn't let her friends down and she has a lot of loyality.Like in griffon the brush off.
save

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 11 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año klaine_forever said…
That's very true, but why are you making a forum about it?
hace más de un año cupcake2456 said…
laugh
Cause I was super bored!
hace más de un año btflash said…
hmmm
This is just... kind of not very useful, don't you think? I mean, everyone knows all these things about the mane 6, but that doesn't mean you really need to reiterate those things.

No, not even if you're "bored"
last edited hace más de un año
surprise
I know.I was kind of making this for myself and wanted to type it.This is useful.What if someone was doing a report on my little Pony?I just made some facts about each of them.See, why do you always have to start these kind of problems btflash?This always makes me feel sad.What if some people don't know these things and barely started to know my little pony? I made this for all the new bronies and pegasisters out there.Not for bronies and pegasister like you that know a lot of my little pony. Some people probably are new on this club on fanpop and barely joined.
Anyone who has seen all of the episodes of the show will know these things about the Mane 6. All you're doing in this Forum is reiterating 3 blatantly obvious facts about each of the Mane 6. If anyone needs to know things about the Mane 6 that they won't ever get from the show, they sure as hell won't learn it from this.

You also seem to be forgetting something, though. Fanpop isn't exactly the most popular thing on the internet, and this club is definitely not an exception. I doubt that any brony will come to this club not knowing anything about the show (though there will be a few exceptions).

It seems as if you're only talking about how each of the mane 6 represent their elements of harmony (except twilight; you really don't see anything relating to her element in that passage), when anyone can just go to the very first episode of the series and learn it from that!

Also, what makes you think I always start "These Problems?" I just have a thing for correcting people. It's what I do, and it's who I am. I'm sorry if that makes you feel sad, but that's how it is. Think of this: every time I correct you, you could actually Learn From It.
hace más de un año triq267 said…
hmmm
@btflash and cupcake2456 Okay, I don't care which one of you does it, but someone has to end this conflict. cupcake2456, at this point I can't be sure if you're purposefully causing problems or if you just don't realize how much you're upsetting people. Either way, please stop criticizing people, overexagerating, and just doing things that might hurt people in general. And btflash, you're a great guy, and I know that you of all people knows how to deal with situations like this. Please, stop this madness. I know this probably isn't my place to tell either of you what to do, but please, listen to me. End this conflict now. It doesn't need to get any worse then it already is...
Dangit, Triq, why do you have to be such a good voice of reason? xD

alright, I'll try to tone it down with the arguing.
wink
I will stop.I already stopped yesterday.I don't know about btflash.
wink
I actually do learn when you correct me.Apology taken
Apology accepted, I guess? Whatever. I apologize for the excessive correcting, even though it is kind of my thing. I'm all tuckered out when it comes to arguing, anyway.
Lol!Correcting is your thing!