Murtagh Murtahg and eragon

emmaterry posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 11:01PM
The queston is who is better.I hate murtag,I just joined this club for a hoot.Murtag sucks.
Eragon should kill him.If I were murtag I would kill myself.plus Eragon is hotter
 The queston is who is better.I hate murtag,I just joined this club for a hoot.Murtag sucks. eragon s

Murtagh 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año emilyroxx said…
angry
Okay, first, you spelld Murtagh wrong. Second, if you hate Murtagh, then DON'T JOIN THE FREAKING CLUB! Thank you.
hace más de un año emmaterry said…
I dont freakin care taht i spelled murtag wrong,his name dosent deserved to be spelled write.I didnt join this club acually,i lied.If you dont believe me,look in the stinken club list on my profile.
hace más de un año ilovereading said…
laugh
^Obviously right doesn't deserve to be spelled right either.
hace más de un año anbonie said…
i absolutley agree with u...murtagh suks!!!!!!!!!but may he will come better in part 4...maybe..x)
hace más de un año kaleysam99 said…
angry
Murtagh deosen't suck nor stink so stop being a hater and get off the page.
hace más de un año dark_vanyar said…
I had a neutral opinion of Murtagh till I read Inheritance... Although Eragon is fabolous, it's easy to do the things right if nothing avoid you to do them. It's easy to be the good one... Murtagh, however, had to fight Galbatorix and himself. Being good when you serve the evil, though, is much more difficult... I think that, this time, he has overcome his brother.
hace más de un año kaleysam99 said…
smirk
Thank you...see someone knows what they are talking about.