Some films have memorable frases that I always look adelante, hacia adelante to listening to. The following lista honors the five film frases that I amor the most.
5. "Survival of the Fittest Leonard!" - Foodfight!
dicho by: Mr. Clipboard
Although Foodfight! isn't a very good film I amor Mr. Clipboard. He was delightfully eccentric. I amor this quote, because of how amazingly odd Christopher Lloyd dicho it.
4. "You're mad, bonkers, but all the best people are." - the 2010 Alice in Wonderland film
dicho by: Alice's dad, Alice
This quote is pretty much perfect for Alice in Wonderland. I amor how it starts off seeming like a insult, but the quote turns out to be a compliment.
3. "It's okay to cry. Just know that I amor you." - When Marnie Was There
dicho by: Marnie
When Marnie Was There is 1 of the most emotionally impactful and heartwarming films ever made. That quote is so touching and I adore it.
2. "I've loved tu since the día the wind brought tu to me." - The Wind Rises
dicho by: Naoko
The Wind Rises is my favorito! film. It's a delightful masterpiece. The film has so many good lines, but this quote is the best. It's so sweet and Emily Blunt did a wonderful job at saying it.
1. "We've got to have ..... money." - Tom and Jerry: The Movie
dicho by: Tony arrendajo, jay
Tony arrendajo, jay is my favorito! actor. He's the best at sounding awesome. However the way he dicho this line was the best. It's become a really well known line that lots of people refer to.